Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 11:08:15 PM EDT
[#1]
He better get to indicting people soon.  The government could be potentially running out of time.
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 11:17:23 PM EDT
[#2]
How could you guys watch this clown show today? It was remarkably frustrating
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 11:20:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 11:20:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/28/2020 11:26:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Excuse me, I'm pretty inebriated but I'm freaking the fuck out.

I challenge anyone here to find me a live reaction of the hearing from anyone who isnt a media outlet.

Like, I don't believe no single person has uploaded a video in the world about this.
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 11:28:00 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://media0.giphy.com/media/d7mMzaGDYkz4ZBziP6/giphy.gif

I don't know if I've ever seen anything like it before today.
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 11:29:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Barr isn't swamp.

You don't know what you're talking about.

View Quote

LOL, you forgot your history.  Barr has almost a 50 year history with the swamp.  What was the first thing that Barr did career wise?  Worked for the CIA.  Who was director of the CIA at that time?  Dynasty swamp master Georget HW Bush.  Who appointed Barr as AG the first time?  HW Bush.  Where did Barr go after that?  The bowls of the DOJ including running some FBI operations.  You would have to think the Deep State is not real, the FBI is not corrupt, and that Barr would stab in the back the swamp that gave him a powerful career is you claim Barr is not swamp.  

The Bush's and Clinton's were hanging out before and after Bill was President.  Barr is placed where he is at to make sure Hillary does not go to jail.  That is why you see Trump make defeatist comments about all the terrible things that Hillary has done followed by "nothing will happen to her".  Trump hasn't given up he just knows the swamp controls the operations and nothing is going to happen.
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 11:30:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Excuse me, I'm pretty inebriated but I'm freaking the fuck out.

I challenge anyone here to find me a live reaction of the hearing from anyone who isnt a media outlet.

Like, I don't believe no single person has uploaded a video in the world about this.
View Quote

I'm sure you can find it on youtube if you just want to watch it. Wait til you're not drunk.
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 11:33:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Barr isn't swamp.

Barr killed the Mueller investigation(coup attempt#1).

He attempted to kill the fake impeachment but was informed too late about the whistleblower complaint(coup attempt #2)

He took care of the Flynn case although the judge is fighting him.

He went after Epstein and his girlfriend.

I'm sure he is waiting on Durham like the rest of us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Barr isn't swamp.

He attempted to kill the fake impeachment but was informed too late about the whistleblower complaint(coup attempt #2)

Are you really going to fall for this crap, do you really think he needs Durham when it was judges from the FISC who wrote the 90 page report on FISA abuse by the FBI?  Followed by an even larger report from the very DOJ that Barr leads
Where is Andrew McCabe after he was recommended for charges?
Where is Strzok who was letting the Chinese run wild while he was running the CID?
How do we know Strzok and the rest of the CID weren't working for the Chinese, and trying to get rid of China's largest threat?
How do we know Christopher Wray has actually cleaned any of this up, while making excuses for everyone involved.
Zero accountability while we were actively being attacked by the Chinese and Barr lets these people go while defending Christopher Wray, and you think Barr is a good man.
Come on man, this is our national security we're talking about, and not some Q BS, or R vs D BS.
The Libertarian party is the fastest growing party because they're smart enough to not believe in this BS, but republicans, Barr is a hero herp derp, he hit the D's with a lol .  
The FBI apologized to the secret court that handles national security investigations for the way it conducted surveillance of a former Trump campaign adviser during the 2016 election, according to a court filing made public on Saturday.
FBI Director Christopher Wray outlined steps the bureau is taking to ensure it doesn't make the same mistakes again. He wrote in the filing to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court that the FBI will tighten procedures governing wiretapping applications to the court, which oversees intelligence gathering under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).
You're going to believe this huge smoking pile of shit line from Christopher Wray
"The FBI has the utmost respect for this Court and deeply regrets the errors and omissions identified by the Office of the Inspector General," Wray wrote in the filing, calling the FBI's conduct in relation to the Page surveillance "unacceptable and unrepresentative of the FBI as an institution."
So unacceptable that no one was punished for it, and they're kneeling with BLM at the riots/protest.  

Link Posted: 7/28/2020 11:37:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I'm sure you can find it on youtube if you just want to watch it. Wait til you're not drunk.
View Quote

This is all I'm getting when sorting by upload date shawty.

I was saving the ONE video as a gotcha >.>

Link Posted: 7/28/2020 11:41:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Attorney General Bill Barr testifies on George Floyd protests, Mueller probe and more — 7/28/2020
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 11:42:26 PM EDT
[#12]
I said something not from a main media outlet.
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 11:42:41 PM EDT
[#13]
If I could give one bit of advise to Barr or future witnesses to these committees it would be this:

Every time you are asked a question that requires some explanation you should reply with "that question will require 1 minute to answer thoroughly, will you pledge to yield that time?"

If they won't pledge the time then say "I need the time to answer, will you yield?" and so forth.

"I would love to answer you question, but I will not speak over you"

Don't be afraid to sit silently until they commit to shut up.
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 11:51:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If I could give one bit of advise to Barr or future witnesses to these committees it would be this:

Every time you are asked a question that requires some explanation you should reply with "that question will require 1 minute to answer thoroughly, will you pledge to yield that time?"

If they won't pledge the time then say "I need the time to answer, will you yield?" and so forth.

"I would love to answer you question, but I will not speak over you"

Don't be afraid to sit silently until they commit to shut up.
View Quote

That is not the game here. They didn't want him to say anything. lol

Every word out of his mouth was a needle in their ass.
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 11:56:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly. So make them commit to an amount of time or stare at them in silence.
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 11:59:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I said something not from a main media outlet.
View Quote

Here’s the entire cspan livestream I watched today,
If you want highlights, probably wait for tomorrow when youtubers clip the best stuff.  The entire thing in infuriating and probably not a good idea to watch right before bed.  It’s also 5 hrs or so long

Edit: I missed the “live reaction” part.  I know Tim pool did some commentary about the hearing on his stream tonight but that’s about it.  Sorry, no live reaction vids on my end,

Attorney General William Barr testifies before House Judiciary Committee
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 12:04:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://media0.giphy.com/media/d7mMzaGDYkz4ZBziP6/giphy.gif

I certainly have not.  Democrats have absolutely no shame.

ETA: Hopefully, it pissed Barr off enough to remove any reservations he might have about taking action before the election.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 12:15:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Here’s the entire cspan livestream I watched today,
If you want highlights, probably wait for tomorrow when youtubers clip the best stuff.  The entire thing in infuriating and probably not a good idea to watch right before bed.  It’s also 5 hrs or so long

Edit: I missed the “live reaction” part.  I know Tim pool did some commentary about the hearing on his stream tonight but that’s about it.  Sorry, no live reaction vids on my end,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2vy76EH_Fs
View Quote

Yeah I watched Tim's video on it.

So searching for just bill barr and sorting by upload date gives a lot more reactions from actual people. It still seems really suspect that including the word "hearing" completely removes those as results.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 12:19:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

LOL, you forgot your history.  Barr has almost a 50 year history with the swamp.  What was the first thing that Barr did career wise?  Worked for the CIA.  Who was director of the CIA at that time?  Dynasty swamp master Georget HW Bush.  Who appointed Barr as AG the first time?  HW Bush.  Where did Barr go after that?  The bowls of the DOJ including running some FBI operations.  You would have to think the Deep State is not real, the FBI is not corrupt, and that Barr would stab in the back the swamp that gave him a powerful career is you claim Barr is not swamp.  

The Bush's and Clinton's were hanging out before and after Bill was President.  Barr is placed where he is at to make sure Hillary does not go to jail.  That is why you see Trump make defeatist comments about all the terrible things that Hillary has done followed by "nothing will happen to her".  Trump hasn't given up he just knows the swamp controls the operations and nothing is going to happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Barr isn't swamp.

So who would you have as AG???

I mean I used to get pissed at DA for pleading down DWI charges that were dead to rights.  Then I realized people are tried by 12 people too stupid to get out of jury duty.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 12:19:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Why are you looking for "reactions" ?
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 12:28:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Why are you looking for "reactions" ?
View Quote

I've been cooped up at home since March and am getting a little cabin fever I guess. I spend a lot of time on forums, so it's nice to see a real person talking about things some time, and seeing their opinion.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 12:38:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Barr needs to make a video, answering every question asked of him by Democrats.  Then show the original footage of them interrupting and reclaiming their time, then his answer on his own time.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 12:42:44 AM EDT
[#23]
"Incredible that of the over 300 million people living in this country, over 200 of the dumbest ones managed to be elected to congress as Democrats. What are the odds??!" - Dan Bongino
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 12:42:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck em.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 1:55:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

If lardass Barr only had the quick tongue and adeptness of a Trey Gowdy or Mark Meadows, his replies would have sounded more like "You Democrats and enablers of America haters and anarchists who burn, loot, and kill want to call these people protestors???  Don't make me laugh! YOU dems are the problem and the American people see through it while their cities burn!" That, is how Barr should have responded. Trump has the attitude but can't articulate himself well, and Barr can articulate but has no attitude.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 2:35:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
"Incredible that of the over 300 million people living in this country, over 200 of the dumbest ones managed to be elected to congress as Democrats. What are the odds??!" - Dan Bongino
View Quote

You would think, but in reality, if you would vote for people that stupid, you would have to be dumber than they are.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 2:38:53 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm 2.5 hours into 4 hours. Intense, this country could just flip by election.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 3:21:59 AM EDT
[#28]
I just caught highlights and it was disturbing. I used to watch/leave on cspan for hours....I cut cable 8 years ago and damn, it is night and day different.
People didn’t have a clue 25 years ago...but I don’t think anyone has a clue what It has devolved into.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 8:07:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Are you really going to fall for this crap, do you really think he needs Durham when it was judges from the FISC who wrote the 90 page report on FISA abuse by the FBI?  Followed by an even larger report from the very DOJ that Barr leads
Where is Strzok who was letting the Chinese run wild while he was running the CID?
How do we know Strzok and the rest of the CID weren't working for the Chinese, and trying to get rid of China's largest threat?
How do we know Christopher Wray has actually cleaned any of this up, while making excuses for everyone involved.
Zero accountability while we were actively being attacked by the Chinese and Barr lets these people go while defending Christopher Wray, and you think Barr is a good man.
Come on man, this is our national security we're talking about, and not some Q BS, or R vs D BS.
The Libertarian party is the fastest growing party because they're smart enough to not believe in this BS, but republicans, Barr is a hero herp derp, he hit the D's with a lol .  
You're going to believe this huge smoking pile of shit line from Christopher Wray
So unacceptable that no one was punished for it, and they're kneeling with BLM at the riots/protest.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Barr isn't swamp.

The FBI apologized to the secret court that handles national security investigations for the way it conducted surveillance of a former Trump campaign adviser during the 2016 election, according to a court filing made public on Saturday.
FBI Director Christopher Wray outlined steps the bureau is taking to ensure it doesn't make the same mistakes again. He wrote in the filing to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court that the FBI will tighten procedures governing wiretapping applications to the court, which oversees intelligence gathering under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).
"The FBI has the utmost respect for this Court and deeply regrets the errors and omissions identified by the Office of the Inspector General," Wray wrote in the filing, calling the FBI's conduct in relation to the Page surveillance "unacceptable and unrepresentative of the FBI as an institution."

I understand your frustration but it isn't Barr holding things up and setting up roadblocks.

I hope Trump fires Christopher Wray soon.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 8:11:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 8:18:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I understand your frustration but it isn't Barr holding things up and setting up roadblocks.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Barr isn't swamp.

It's incredible to me Wray still has a job.

In absence of Durham's report, one thing has been determined beyond any doubt and that is that the FBI went rogue on a level that is jaw dropping. Comey, Strzok, McCabe all have ample, current cause to be prosecuted for serious offenses. Broadly, treason but specifically crimes that are felonies.

Chris Wray is a HUGE enabler and protector of the system those three operated in. He's stonewalled numerous efforts and requests by Congress and offers an "Oh shucks, we'll do better....I promise" in response.

Chris Wray, without a moment of hesitation, needs to go.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 8:21:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 8:42:35 AM EDT
[#33]
After sleeping on it, I'm of the opinion it was all a scripted dog and pony show.

Both sides won, nether side lost.

The swamp creatures live, and their respective constituents remain loyal.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 8:46:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 8:46:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
After sleeping on it, I'm of the opinion it was all a scripted dog and pony show.

Both sides won, nether side lost.

The swamp creatures live, and their respective constituents remain loyal.
View Quote

They key part about your statement is the American people did not win anything nor did we learn anything.  

Which is the goal.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 8:58:30 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I find it funny how people suddenly defend the very things they claim their against all because they're now on "their team".

Just because Barr is working from Trump means he's good. Hell, just because Trump is a Republican means he is Pro Gun. Fucking Michael Bloomberg was a Republican as Mayor of NYC.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I find it funny how people suddenly defend the very things they claim their against all because they're now on "their team".

Just because Barr is working from Trump means he's good. Hell, just because Trump is a Republican means he is Pro Gun. Fucking Michael Bloomberg was a Republican as Mayor of NYC.

AFAIK Barr has enforced the law as you would expect someone to enforce it and he has defended Trump's orders and directives very well. He has been a good AG, not perfect.

So if you voted for Trump and continue to support his presidency, Barr is exactly the kind of AG you want on your side.

Link Posted: 7/29/2020 9:15:54 AM EDT
[#37]
YouTube host Austen Fletcher said on Wednesday that top Democrat Jerrold Nadler's comment that Antifa violence in Portland was a "myth" made him question the motives of the House Judiciary Committee chairman....

...“For the last 60-plus nights, we’ve seen the footage online, it is going viral. I think the echo chambers are the bigger problem here because the right is seeing the fires, the Molotov cocktails, the fireworks, the attacks on the police,” Fletcher said....

...“The left is seeing the other framing of it where it's veterans and mothers getting tear-gassed by stormtroopers,” Fletcher said....
View Quote

Fox News Link
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 9:50:13 AM EDT
[#38]
The super cut is here, video at date link.

Link Posted: 7/29/2020 10:12:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

He is seemingly fighting on our side right now.

Why the hell would we rehash 30 year old shit that was settled in court?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why the fuck are people cheering in support of Barr? The mother fucker defended Lon Horiuchi killing Randy Weaver's wife and children. He was paramount in directing Ruby Ridge and laid the ground work for Waco.

He is seemingly fighting on our side right now.

Why the hell would we rehash 30 year old shit that was settled in court?

Because it shows Barr’s character and what he is really about....protecting really bad FbI agents.  Maybe he changed but would you leave your kid with a child Molester who was caught 30 years ago?
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 10:20:02 AM EDT
[#40]
On November 3rd I'm going to help reclaim Trump's time...

Link Posted: 7/29/2020 10:21:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Barr isn't swamp.

Barr is the boss.....he is allowing or causing the roadblocks.  You either do the job or you are fired Is how a boss that wasn’t swamp would handle it..
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 10:23:10 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Government is the symptom, people are the illness. We're a Representative Republic where those Representatives and Senators are elected via direct democracy. The people in office clearly represent the mindset, intelligence, and desires of the people that put them into office. The honest truth is that the idiocy you see before you is the direct result of your neighbors, family, coworkers, and friends going to the voting booth and putting these people into positions of power.

The blaming of elected officials, government agencies, etc.... it is all a scapegoat. The honest truth is that WE THE PEOPLE are to blame. We fucking put them there.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Government is the symptom, people are the illness. We're a Representative Republic where those Representatives and Senators are elected via direct democracy. The people in office clearly represent the mindset, intelligence, and desires of the people that put them into office. The honest truth is that the idiocy you see before you is the direct result of your neighbors, family, coworkers, and friends going to the voting booth and putting these people into positions of power.

The blaming of elected officials, government agencies, etc.... it is all a scapegoat. The honest truth is that WE THE PEOPLE are to blame. We fucking put them there.  

The system is rigged for incumbents to win, very hard to remove them.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 10:33:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 10:35:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Barr is the boss.....he is allowing or causing the roadblocks.  You either do the job or you are fired Is how a boss that wasn’t swamp would handle it..
View Quote

Ok, you just want to blame someone.

The justice system is where you should focus. Judge, jury and prosecutors. These people have every incentive to block everything you attempt to do. They can't be held accountable. Elections don't matter in their world. All they have to do is wait for you to leave.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 10:39:52 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 10:44:43 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The system can be easily fixed if the people got of their collective asses. Everyone says "Congress fucking sucks, except for MY CONGRESSMAN!"
View Quote

Then that's a problem with the electorate, not the elected.

Those represented by Nancy Pelosi think she's doing an excellent job. As long as they hold that view, the system can't be fixed.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 10:51:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 11:24:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Again.... people get the government they deserve. Those in office are representative of the will of the people and the majority of the people are shitbags. Government is the symptom, people are the illness.
View Quote

Then sit back and enjoy the ride, because we ain't voting our way out of this.
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 11:31:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 12:41:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top