Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 5:46:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Evasion of the Records Keeping Act Penalty.  

10 yrs in prison for using fake email accounts.  
Life for setting up your own server!!

That's what we need.
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 6:00:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why wouldn't you "explain" it?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would I "explain" that?
Why wouldn't you "explain" it?
Well, for one, it sounds like some crazy theory put together by some low-information crackpot that listens to a shirtless, sweaty Alex Jones too much on the radio internet.
I'm not going to "explain" anything that I don't think is true.
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 6:05:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Well, for one, it sounds like some crazy theory put together by some low-information crackpot that listens to a shirtless, sweaty Alex Jones too much on the radio internet.
View Quote
You're calling the "piss dossier" true?....and anyone who calls it bullshit a "crazy theory put together by some low-information crackpot"?????????

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh man, you really are a NeverTrumpTARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EDIT: and before you try to say your post insinuates that you think the PeepeePaper is "not true" that is never been what you alluded to....in fact, you are trying to make anyone who calls it BS sound like the conspiracy theorist.

You're a piece of work
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 6:13:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You're calling the "piss dossier" true?....and anyone who calls it bullshit a "crazy theory put together by some low-information crackpot"?????????

EDIT: and before you try to say your post insinuates that you think the PeepeePaper is "not true" that is never been what you alluded to....in fact, you are trying to make anyone who calls it BS sound like the conspiracy theorist.

You're a piece of work
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're a piece of work
Someone is hitting the sauce a little early this evening...
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 6:15:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You're a piece of work
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're a piece of work
He's a piece of something, alright.

"I'm not going to bother to explain anything I don't think is true"

Doublespeak for "I can't possibly explain my reasoning because I made all this shit up."
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 6:19:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Doublespeak for "I can't possibly explain my reasoning because I made all this shit up."  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're a piece of work

No, it simply means I'm not going to engage someone else's poorly constructed strawman.

As for the Steele Dossier, I think it's a mix of true information, false / incorrect information and straight-up disinformation.  It's basically "raw" intelligence.  What part is "true" and what isn't?  Hell if I know.  I'm confident that anyone running around claiming it's all either true or false can safely be ignored at this point.  You do you, of course.
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 6:30:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Why would I "explain" that?
View Quote
I would love for you to actually come up with something original, instead of just replying with the top rated response from the CNN comments section, or the most up-voted answer on DU.

I imagine you live in the Fairfax/Loudoun County/Alexandria area and have consumed way to much of the coolaid.
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 6:35:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

No, it simply means I'm not going to engage someone else's poorly constructed strawman.

As for the Steele Dossier, I think it's a mix of true information, false / incorrect information and straight-up disinformation.  It's basically "raw" intelligence.  What part is "true" and what isn't?  Hell if I know.  I'm confident that anyone running around claiming it's all either true or false can safely be ignored at this point.  You do you, of course.
View Quote
You can't claim if any of it is true because there are no witnesses and it is wholly unverified.....Who is peddling conspiracies now? YOU CRACKPOT

The FBI(JAMES FUCKING COMEY) used that document to spy on Carter Page and later on the Trump campaign.
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 6:44:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You can't claim if any of it is true because there are no witnesses and it is wholly unverified.....Who is peddling conspiracies now? YOU CRACKPOT

The FBI(JAMES FUCKING COMEY) used that document to spy on Carter Page and later on the Trump campaign.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well quite a few of the Russians mentioned in the Dossier turned up dead under mysterious circumstances so you're correct there there aren't many witnesses that can confirm certain portions of the documents.  I happen to think the entire Dossier is way overplayed among the low-information crowd and had very little impact on how things have progressed - I'm far more interested in what is provable (if anything) by Mueller and his team.

As for your second statement - the timeline of events that we know don't match up with that.  But this is a fairly fact-free discussion so feel free to run with it...

ETA:  Slight note:  Comey was asked under oath if the FBI had confirmed any of the Steele Dossier.  He didn't answer one way or the other.  Seems like if the answer was "no" he could have simply said that.
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 6:47:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Well quite a few of the Russians mentioned in the Dossier turned up dead under mysterious circumstances so you're correct there there aren't many witnesses that can confirm certain portions of the documents.  I happen to think the entire Dossier is way overplayed among the low-information crowd and had very little impact on how things have progressed - I'm far more interested in what is provable (if anything) by Mueller and his team.

As for your second statement - the timeline of events that we know don't match up with that.  But this is a fairly fact-free discussion so feel free to run with it...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, but who killed them? We're talking the Clintons here...
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 7:17:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

ETA:  Slight note:  Comey was asked under oath if the FBI had confirmed any of the Steele Dossier.  He didn't answer one way or the other.  Seems like if the answer was "no" he could have simply said that.
View Quote
Mystery deaths and no witnesses......sponge says "no conspiracy" but this is a fact free discussion of which he has failed to provide facts himself.

Comey wouldn't answer because comey had no witnesses and did not verify the document but he did use it to spy on trump's campaign, which apparently is all that matters to you.
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 7:24:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Mystery deaths and no witnesses......sponge says "no conspiracy" but this is a fact free discussion of which he has failed to provide facts himself.

Comey wouldn't answer because comey had no witnesses and did not verify the document but he did use it to spy on trump's campaign, which apparently is all that matters to you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I'm sure that was the reason.

Link Posted: 8/8/2017 7:30:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yeah I'm sure that was the reason.

https://media.giphy.com/media/ghdgOnpeQiWTm/giphy.gif
View Quote
Goodness...your meme game is as weak as your arguments.

Shareblue or whatever they are called should give y'all a class on that.

Your daddy Trump is just warming up!

Link Posted: 8/9/2017 6:53:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Hard to believe the no golfing secret cum sponges are still even allowed to post here.

It's quite obvious they have an agenda to undermine and only to do that here.  Much different than the regular Trump haters around here.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 7:30:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Hard to believe the no golfing secret cum sponges are still even allowed to post here.

It's quite obvious they have an agenda to undermine and only to do that here.  Much different than the regular Trump haters around here.
View Quote
Because this isn't the DU.

Personally I think they are fucking morons but I don't think they should be banned for having a different viewpoint than I do. If you don't like reading their unsubstantiated tripe then put them on your ignore list.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 7:43:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Personally I think they are fucking morons but I don't think they should be banned for having a different viewpoint than I do. If you don't like reading their unsubstantiated tripe then put them on your ignore list.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plenty of Trump haters on here with differing opinions.  These few have a distinct agenda and are only here for that purpose.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 7:49:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
GD's sanctioned trolls
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 7:58:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Plenty of Trump haters on here with differing opinions.  These few have a distinct agenda and are only here for that purpose.
View Quote
It's much easier to make fun of them while they are routinely posting
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 8:43:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
I personally like intelligent discourse from a liberal that genuinely loves his country but wants to grow the nanny state.

These trolls do not love their country and are actively advocating for a banana republic.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 8:49:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That wasn't really a hack, although the media presented it as one.

The Chinese obtained passwords which gave them access to the information.

IIRC the Chinese nationals who obtained those passwords were employed by government contractors.
View Quote
Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 8:54:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Generalize about the situation in a way that either seeks to delegitimize the current Admin or provide cover for the previous one and in general just be misleading.

Pretend to be intelligent. 

Get it wrong, be proven wrong or just dismiss inconvenient parts after the facts emerge. 

Disappear from thread, never to return.

Find next thread.

Repeat...
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 8:57:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Sponge:  What is going on here with mystery about what you do/did for a living???

You told me in a post a while back that you were in the LEO community (I can't remember the exact type though)...............unless my memory is playing tricks on me???
View Quote
LEAP! He's an international man of mystery.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 8:59:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sponge:  What is going on here with mystery about what you do/did for a living???

You told me in a post a while back that you were in the LEO community (I can't remember the exact type though)...............unless my memory is playing tricks on me???
It has been known for quite a bit of time now that he is in the LEO community.

He said this a while back..........probably more than once IIRC.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 9:59:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Their posts are educational. A glimpse into the mindset of the fascist globalist.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 10:00:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It has been known for quite a bit of time now that he is in the LEO community.

He said this a while back..........probably more than once IIRC.
View Quote
Its been implied.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 10:21:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Its been implied.
View Quote
Yep, a few times.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top