User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:31:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Some idiot lost control of his clapped out Ford 500.

SS perimeter security has just exposed a weak spot in their planning.
That could have been a VBIED and made quite a mess.
View Quote

So his SS detail sucks too? What doesn't suck around this guy?

SS for Trump thwarted at least one idiot trying to ram his motorcade.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:35:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Would you put your life on the line for a senile pedophile communist?
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:36:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:44:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

So his SS detail sucks too? What doesn't suck around this guy?

SS for Trump thwarted at least one idiot trying to ram his motorcade.
View Quote

I don't think they will let anything like that accident happen again so close to the POTUS.
A mile long motorcade won't do any good if it can be breached on one side or the other, or both for that matter.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:59:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 11:00:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I don't think they will let anything like that accident happen again so close to the POTUS.
A mile long motorcade won't do any good if it can be breached on one side or the other, or both for that matter.
View Quote

The "don't let anyone in" areas are much smaller outside of the large preplanned events where all cars are removed and whole blocks are closed off. Usually when motorcades come through, they just push cars to the side to a stop (I'm sort of surprised someone hasn't already said "F-it" and pulled back out instead of waiting another 10 minutes for the rest of the motorcade to roll through). Here, they probably closed things off on tha particular street; but people still have to get in and out of where they are going so they would let traffic through a block down. Even in DC pedestrians can still walk by the building a President is stopping in, but they will sometimes set up a tent for entry/exit and you see the poor schlobs in the suburbans sitting in full armor in the DC heat lol.

I also remember when Obama took the S Korean president out to Tyson's for dinner and the motorcade went down I-66... during RUSH HOUR. Like they couldn't fucking get some delivery???
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 11:04:23 AM EDT
[#7]
WTF is going on with the Secret Service? Motorcade gets rammed and they've got that clown out of a vehicle at the scene? I would think that #1 priority would be getting the rest the motorcade out of the area ASAP.
Government is completely inept at all levels......
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 11:22:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
WTF is going on with the Secret Service? Motorcade gets rammed and they've got that clown out of a vehicle at the scene? I would think that #1 priority would be getting the rest the motorcade out of the area ASAP.
View Quote

All the good officers got fired in South America for hiring hookers.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 12:00:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

2 burner phones, is'nt there some rule there not supposed to have direct cell phones?  I recall obummer saying that.
View Quote

How else is he supposed to get instructions from his Chinese overlords? Also, wasn't it Barry that didn't want to give up his blackberry??
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 12:02:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Certainly this has photoshop potential for what he is holding in his hand....go make me proud, GD.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 12:10:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Did hear about it last night. Did a quick "international scroll". Noone cares, not on BBC. CNN didn't run around like Chicken Little.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 12:14:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Drunk driver, 46, is charged with smashing into Biden's motorcade while he was leaving dinner in Delaware

The driver who smashed into Biden's motorcade in Wilmington, Delaware, last night has been charged with driving under the influence.

James Cooper, 46, was charged last night with driving under the influence after smashing into an SUV that was part of the president's motorcade.

He was released from custody shortly after the incident and has been issued a summons to appear in court at a later date.

A Wilmington Police Department spokesman told DailyMail.com this morning:  'Following our investigation, Wilmington Police have determined that this was an accidental collision, and have charged the driver of the striking vehicle – a 46-year-old Wilmington man – with Driving a Vehicle Under the Influence of Alcohol and Inattentive Driving.'

Biden and First Lady Jill Biden were leaving campaign HQ, where they had just enjoyed a spaghetti dinner with his team.

Link
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 12:26:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 12:28:08 PM EDT
[#14]
That’s the typical Wilmington voter.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 12:33:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

The only reason this wasn't a bigger, guns drawn, screaming, get out of the car, kind of thing was the guy is black.   There is no possible way this president is going to have his goons holding guns to the head of some black dude in this environment of the Democrat party, let alone if they just started opening fire.

Similarly, they aren't going to lock down the entire street and have people go "What's he so afraid of?  It was one Black man who made an innocent mistake!   Does Biden think they're all out to kill him??"

Link Posted: 12/18/2023 12:53:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 12:56:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
wtf secret service... a vehicle hits the motorcade and you let the president stand around outside in the rain nearby not unass a potential ambush zone...?
View Quote

My question is : “ineptitude, or VERY GOOD???”
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:09:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Does someone really want me to believe that a car smashes into the road block car and the motorcade stops and Biden gets out and walks around looking stupid?

No I didn’t read the article because Ali don’t give a shit.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:10:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Him ever so gingerly getting into the SUV while also popping his head over the roof was the cherry on the top.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:14:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Is being bald a SS requirement these days?
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:22:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Him ever so gingerly getting into the SUV while also popping his head over the roof was the cherry on the top.
View Quote

It was bizarre how mechanical his entry into SUV was.  It was like he was a robot.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:23:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

It was 200 feet away and a vehicle blocking an intersection got hit.  The vehicle did exactly what it was supposed to do.  

But good morning tard jousters.  

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/man-charged-with-drunk-driving-after-crashing-into-bidens-motorcade-2023-12-18/
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:27:07 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd hate to be that guy's insurance company right now.

"You hit WHAT?!!??"

Damn it! Get it together, Tyrone!

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/12/18/01/79070841-12875433-image-a-81_1702864668389.jpg

Daaaaaamn! Biz Markie!
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:27:20 PM EDT
[#24]
This video makes the response look even worse.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:32:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It was bizarre how mechanical his entry into SUV was.  It was like he was a robot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just a decrepit, senile old pedophile
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:34:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
He always looks stunned.

View Quote
Lost , he always looks lost
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 3:19:09 PM EDT
[#27]
I wonder when some folks will try this same tactic with multiple vehicles  and RPG-28s?  Pretty sure any munition that would go through 1000mm RHA would stop a glorified GMC armored truck with a Cadillac wreath.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 5:53:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Fuck Joe Biden
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 7:36:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

It sounded like they moved a large truck in to block a threat seconds after the accident.  By the time the camera gets there there are three dudes with what looked like rifles watching the two or three cops at the car.

We are looking at the center point of of detail and IMO are missing the defense in depth around the president.  Even if the car had been a VBIED you have around 100 feet of separation plus a couple vehicles to absorb the blast and shrapnel.  We dont see the lines of sight to the threat either, and by my count the detail started moving FJB to the vehicle in about three seconds.  Considering the time it takes for the OODA loop react I'd say it was a reasonable reaction.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 7:36:47 PM EDT
[#30]
I wonder why the Secret Service Police didn’t blaze the dude.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 7:39:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I wonder why the Secret Service Police didn’t blaze the dude.
View Quote

Maybe they were patriots?
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 8:04:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'd hate to be that guy's insurance company right now.

"You hit WHAT?!!??"
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/18/2023 8:15:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It was 200 feet away and a vehicle blocking an intersection got hit.  The vehicle did exactly what it was supposed to do.  

But good morning tard jousters.  

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/man-charged-with-drunk-driving-after-crashing-into-bidens-motorcade-2023-12-18/
View Quote

You seem a bit tense, glowboy
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 8:21:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Does someone really want me to believe that a car smashes into the road block car and the motorcade stops and Biden gets out and walks around looking stupid?

View Quote

Biden didn't "get out." The collision happened as he was walking from the building to his SUV.

The video has only been posted a dozen times or so. No reading required at all.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 8:46:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Heres good video

That Secret Service convoy is quite large

View Quote

Early reports were that the driver tried to push through the intersection after the collision.  I think we can hear his engine revving in this footage.  

He's damn lucky he didn't get lit up.

Link Posted: 12/18/2023 8:50:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You seem a bit tense, glowboy
View Quote

No glow, just lots of blow from the usual blowhards and nutters.

I’m just a guy that believes facts matter even if they are inconvenient.  Sorry that hurts your feels.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 9:44:14 PM EDT
[#37]
With today's drone technology I am surprised that they let him walk openly from a building to his armored SUV.
Seems like he should enter it from inside a secure garage or something.

On second thought "great job SS men"
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:11:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Would've been funny if that guy was stoned instead of drinking.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:20:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
wtf secret service... a vehicle hits the motorcade and you let the president stand around outside in the rain nearby not unass a potential ambush zone...?
View Quote

It's a plot twist from the JFK playbook.

Now they're just leaving him out in the open and hoping someone does something.

Not just doing it themselves
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:41:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Biden didn't "get out." The collision happened as he was walking from the building to his SUV.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was no video yet in the part of the thread that I posted about.

So a vehicle crashes into the motorcade as Biden is walking to it and SS doesn’t extract  him away to safety, they just let him walk around when there could be an ongoing threat?

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top