Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 39
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 5:51:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The FBI was isa political tool of the Dems?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's the story here?
Fixed
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 6:22:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Fixed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's the story here?
Fixed
good fix
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 6:28:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I think it will be Manafort and I think he will lead the investigation to the Democrats.

Trump & Co seem very... confident. Dems seem nervous.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 7:02:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I bet Mueller was getting FBI agents onto his team in an attempt to figure out how much information was out in the open beyond his corrupt friends on the 7th floor. I predict someone will get nervous and flip real fast. 
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 7:18:28 PM EDT
[#5]
BEST ELECTION EVER
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 7:50:10 PM EDT
[#6]
https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-house-panel-says-agreement-reached-over-fusion-201952257.html

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. House Intelligence Committee on Saturday said it had reached an agreement related to its subpoena of a Washington research firm's bank records that would secure access to records for the panel's probe of Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

The announcement came a day after a federal judge had given an unnamed bank more time to respond to the congressional panel's subpoena to Fusion GPS, the research outfit that hired a former British spy to compile a dossier on presidential candidate Donald Trump.

The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative online publication backed by billionaire Republican mega-donor Paul Singer, said on Friday it was the original funder of the Fusion GPS project to compile opposition research on multiple Republican presidential candidates, including Trump.

Trump and other Republicans have alleged that Russians paid Fusion GPS for research on their own dealings with the president and his campaign.

But the Free Beacon said all the material it was provided came from public sources and that the effort was separate from a former British spy’s dossier of allegations of Russian financial and personal links to President Donald Trump’s campaign and associates.

Known as the Steele dossier because it was compiled by former MI6 officer Christopher Steele, the document identified Russian businessmen and others whom U.S. intelligence analysts have concluded are Russian intelligence officers or working on behalf of the Russian government.

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Democratic National Committee began paying Fusion GPS in April 2016 for research on Trump, an arrangement that later produced the Steele dossier.

Trump, who has called allegations of campaign collusion with Moscow a hoax, has repeatedly called the dossier fake news.

Much of the inflammatory and at times salacious content of the dossier has not been verified. However, U.S. officials have confirmed certain details.

In a closed-door hearing with Senate Judiciary Committee investigators, Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson said there was no connection between the firm’s work on the dossier and its legal research on a lawsuit involving Russians who attended a June 2016 Trump Tower meeting with Trump’s son, Donald Trump Jr., his son-in-law and close aide, Jared Kushner, and former campaign chief Paul Manafort, sources familiar with the hearing said.
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 4:17:04 PM EDT
[#7]
The swamp is so confusing I need a flow chart of who is what and when.
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 4:34:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 4:38:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
The last one needs @AGJeffSessions
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 4:38:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 4:42:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 4:44:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The swamp is so confusing I need a flow chart of who is what and when.
View Quote
There is no reason for confusion.
No matter what office a swamp dweller occupies and no matter what label the denizen of the swamp wears, the loyalty is always to the swamp and to those who live in it.

Those not occupying a position in the swamp exist only to support those who do.
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 4:51:50 PM EDT
[#13]
"DO SOMETHING"
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 5:27:34 PM EDT
[#16]
I keep waiting on the Republicans in Congress to join the fight. Yet to see it. Most of them are spineless.
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 5:30:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I keep waiting on the Republicans in Congress to join the fight. Yet to see it. Most of them are spineless.
View Quote
Yes they are. Most only exist to raise money for their selves when the Democrats are in charge.

"Just one more million dollar contribution and we will take down the Democrats"

Fucking charlatans.
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 5:42:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Yes they are. Most only exist to raise money for their selves when the Democrats are in charge.

Fucking charlatans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking charlatans.
I agree with this post.

[Stares suspiciously at bourbon glass]
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 9:25:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
The last tweet almost appears as a cry for help. (I hope I am wrong in my thinking)
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 10:35:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Not going to work
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 11:04:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The last tweet almost appears as a cry for help. (I hope I am wrong in my thinking)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Uh, oh. I hope you are wrong, too.
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 11:09:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
He's the boss - he can fire anyone he wants & he can hire as many special prosecutors as he wants - the DOJ can't stop him & neither can Congress.
He obviously doesn't want to do it for some reason.
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 11:25:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
He's the boss - he can fire anyone he wants & he can hire as many special prosecutors as he wants - the DOJ can't stop him & neither can Congress.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, now I’m confused.
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 11:26:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I went and re-read the tweets. Not a cry for help, they are a challenge to the Republicans in Congress to use their new found anger and unity to carry forth and finally get things done.
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 12:15:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Ok, now I’m confused.
View Quote
About what?

Trump leads the executive branch - what he says goes.
The only thing is costs him is political capital - but firing Mueller wouldn't hurt him anyway - his poll numbers would actually go up because his base is sick of this BS.
His subordinates (Sessions & Rosenstein) can't do anything except whine about it - that's why DU is preparing to riot if he does it, because they know there is nothing else they could do about it.
He won't be impeached over it, SCOTUS won't overturn it, & RINO's would be committing political suicide if they tried to reinstate him.

Same for Trump appointing new special prosecutors - they don't require Senate approval & he can order them to investigate whoever he wants, including all the RINO's that aren't supporting him.
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 12:26:17 AM EDT
[#26]
This................

Mueller has been going after the Clintons the whole time.

This is the look on FHRC's face when it's a Podesta being cuffed tomorrow and realize The Donald has elevated the game to the 6th dimension.

Attachment Attached File

Sorry, just dreaming........................
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 7:35:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Has this gone the way of the Vegas massacre?

Back to Trump-Russia.
Link Posted: 10/31/2017 4:23:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Has this gone the way of the Vegas massacre?

Back to Trump-Russia.
View Quote
The left and the MSM know all too well that the attention span of the general public is single-focused. Their emotions and reactions are easily manipulated by dragging them around en-masse by the headlines, and there's not a doubt in my mind that the timing and content of leaks and news releases is as carefully choreographed as a hit Broadway musical.

There is nothing coincidental about the timing of the Manafort indictment announcement.  They were strategically deployed to keep the overall narrative on a predetermined path.

The thing about this media coverage, and the elegance in Trump attacking them literally from Day One, is that once you recognize their MO it becomes so obvious that it's almost embarrassing.  Like seeing people flying around onstage in a play... it's all ooohs and ahhhhs until you get a glimpse of one of the wires.  But once you see the first wire, you see them everywhere - and the mystery is lost. Same with the media... the hypnotic spell of unquestioning loyalty The Nightly News has held over the public is wearing thin.  People are disengaging from network news as their primary news source, or, probably more accurately, learning to supplement it with their own conclusions drawn from "personal" interactions via Twitter, Youtube, forums and other social media.  It's heartening, really.  Almost like people are learning to think for themselves again. [/dreaming]

We are in a political tempest right now that will likely shape the direction of the country for the next few centuries.  We are living in history being made.
Link Posted: 10/31/2017 4:43:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
what's a reptilian?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whatever keeps the Reptilians at bay.
what's a reptilian?
That sounds like something a reptilian would post!!!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2017 5:23:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Christ...........even Trump doesn't know the whereabouts of Sessions!!

Link Posted: 10/31/2017 5:29:19 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm waiting to see how this goes. Not worried about Trump, but curious as to how long til Podesta and Manafort turn up dead.
Link Posted: 10/31/2017 1:38:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The left and the MSM know all too well that the attention span of the general public is single-focused. Their emotions and reactions are easily manipulated by dragging them around en-masse by the headlines, and there's not a doubt in my mind that the timing and content of leaks and news releases is as carefully choreographed as a hit Broadway musical.

There is nothing coincidental about the timing of the Manafort indictment announcement.  They were strategically deployed to keep the overall narrative on a predetermined path.

The thing about this media coverage, and the elegance in Trump attacking them literally from Day One, is that once you recognize their MO it becomes so obvious that it's almost embarrassing.  Like seeing people flying around onstage in a play... it's all ooohs and ahhhhs until you get a glimpse of one of the wires.  But once you see the first wire, you see them everywhere - and the mystery is lost. Same with the media... the hypnotic spell of unquestioning loyalty The Nightly News has held over the public is wearing thin.  People are disengaging from network news as their primary news source, or, probably more accurately, learning to supplement it with their own conclusions drawn from "personal" interactions via Twitter, Youtube, forums and other social media.  It's heartening, really.  Almost like people are learning to think for themselves again. [/dreaming]

We are in a political tempest right now that will likely shape the direction of the country for the next few centuries.  We are living in history being made.
View Quote
Yep - they "leaked" the indictments to CNN to cover the weekend news cycle & gambled that Manafort wouldn't flee because they had to get Uranium One out of the news.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 12:46:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 9:54:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 12:53:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Tweeted yesterday about the day before

Trump hinting that the Podesta's are going down???
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 7:41:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:02:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Perhaps he's trying to spur the Attorney General into action.

"Hope springs eternal in the human breast."
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:11:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I went and re-read the tweets. Not a cry for help, they are a challenge to the Republicans in Congress to use their new found anger and unity to carry forth and finally get things done.
View Quote
The Republicans in congress do not have any anger.

They only fear the swamp that supports them going away.

The angry ones are the voters.

The RINOs in office aren't going to do shit.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:22:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:28:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Papadope plea appears to mention the Podesta Group. 
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:41:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
How could this happen. There’s manuals. There’s procedures. THERE ARE RULES!
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:48:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
and layers of oversight...

Why does everything that we are told involving government wind up being a lie?

It's too bad there isn't a way to bet money against the government telling the truth, or TS being right.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:40:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Seize the company under asset forfeiture for breaking the law.
Sanction all the countries involved until it is returned - no trade, no banking, no border crossing, no nothing...
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:43:26 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
It seems all those rules were adjusted to show favor due to the "reset" and that even though it was known (or rumored to be known) the Russians were helping Iran with their nuclear program it didn't matter.  Multiple agencies had to change their rules and proceudres and the ban went back so far that Rostradam's name was the old one.  Unbelievable how if something needs to happen everything falls into place and the stars and the moon align.  No one "knew" about the FBI investigation and the criminal charges and conviction.  Everything just went to Europe through shady methodology of names and rule changes.  No, it's supposed to come back from Canada but wait, there's this other agreement and now that things are there and names are changed it can go off somewhere else. 

Unbelievable.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:01:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Media and Share Blue:  INVESTIGATION IS CLOSING IN ON TRUMP!! THIS IS BAD! IT'S SURELY THE END OF DRUMPF THIS TIME!!

Reality:  the investigation is closing in on the Democrats. The increasingly shrill screeching from their side proves it. 
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:15:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 10:17:15 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Sanction all the countries involved until it is returned - no trade, no banking, no border crossing, no nothing...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Except they DIDN'T break the law.

The Obama Administration changed other laws that allowed this to happen legally without the previous laws being technically broken.

ETA:  Which to me is one more puff from the muzzle of the smoking gun.  I have my fingers crossed folks end up in jail, but I damned sure won't be holding my breath.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 6:12:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Media and Share Blue:  INVESTIGATION IS CLOSING IN ON TRUMP!! THIS IS BAD! IT'S SURELY THE END OF DRUMPF THIS TIME!!

Reality:  the investigation is closing in on the Democrats. The increasingly shrill screeching from their side proves it. 
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:40:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 39
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top