Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 51
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:45:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Thanks. Im at work all week but free evenings. Signed up anyways. Hell Ill burn PTO if necessary.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:52:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:56:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I’ve said it before & will again.

Trump is going to have to do drastic things to save this country... I question if he”s cruel enough.

Because I’m speaking of “Sherman to the sea” type drastic...
View Quote
More like dragging the corrupt functionaries out of their offices by MP's from the USMC or NG, but I agree with where you're pointing.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:58:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Please fucking let them be fake ballots being wisked away from the mass of eyes watching the recount.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:58:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Please fucking let them be fake ballots being wisked away from the mass of eyes watching the recount.
View Quote
I’m sure Broward County law enforcement took custody..
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 12:00:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Broward LE will carry them straight to the counting house so that they can be properly filled out...
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 12:13:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Bill Cunningham just announced on his radio program that the Florida Lt. Governor claims to have a signed affidavit from a witness that said they saw Broward County election officials FILLING OUT BALLOTS.
View Quote
They are literally saying FU in multiple states.

Reprobate scum
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 12:30:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Bill Cunningham just announced on his radio program that the Florida Lt. Governor claims to have a signed affidavit from a witness that said they saw Broward County election officials FILLING OUT BALLOTS.
View Quote
Pretty sure the LG he is speaking of is Kottkamp (former LG), who tweeted about the 2016 affidavit that Caldwell attached to his lawsuit as evidence of Broward’s history of electoral misconduct.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 12:37:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

They are literally saying FU in multiple states.

Reprobate scum
View Quote
If true, and nothing is done it is set for 2020. Do you think they will contest a Trump win in all 50 states? Hell yes.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 6:36:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I get it. It's just a lot of "law and order" types on the right would be upset about it as well.

Look how many were pissed at the Bundy incident. (I personally think the takeover of the office was BS, but the standoff at the ranch they were right to do. You don't enforce taxes/fees through lethal force).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're accusations would carry a lot more weight with a lot of viewers if they could tie in an act of violence, even if it's one the Dims had to make happen.

Just look at the protests out west. Who's at fault?  The pro-Trump protestors, not the violent communists who viciously attacked a peaceful event.
I understand. My point was more along the lines of no matter what anyone did they'd he labeled as such.
I get it. It's just a lot of "law and order" types on the right would be upset about it as well.

Look how many were pissed at the Bundy incident. (I personally think the takeover of the office was BS, but the standoff at the ranch they were right to do. You don't enforce taxes/fees through lethal force).
George Washington enforced taxation via lethal force.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 6:41:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're accusations would carry a lot more weight with a lot of viewers if they could tie in an act of violence, even if it's one the Dims had to make happen.

Just look at the protests out west. Who's at fault?  The pro-Trump protestors, not the violent communists who viciously attacked a peaceful event.
I understand. My point was more along the lines of no matter what anyone did they'd he labeled as such.

If its taxation with representation, who cares.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 6:43:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I figured it was a lot. More than I expcted actually and that doesent appear to include Palm Beach which is probably larger than Broward Id think.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
BSO is 5,400 total with 2,800 sworn. That isn't counting the locals like Fort Lauderdale Pd with 515 sworn or Hollywood PD with 322 sworn. Ain't no way a group of Patriots will outnumber of area cops. Palm Beach and Miami-Dade can rest easy knowing they won't need to do a mutual assist.
I figured it was a lot. More than I expcted actually and that doesent appear to include Palm Beach which is probably larger than Broward Id think.
Miami-Dade PD is bigger than BSO, FHP, or FDLE. It is actually the largest agency in the South East minus corrections.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 7:21:46 AM EDT
[#13]
The four boxes....

Soap Box has been made useless by the mainstream media's control.
Ballot Box has been corrupted by the Left.
Jury Box is currently ongoing. And at the moment the Left is ignoring the court orders.
Cartridge Box is the last option.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 7:24:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The four boxes....

Jury Box is currently ongoing. And at the moment the Left is ignoring the court orders.
View Quote
Wheres the pizza roll box option...
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 7:32:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
I bet it was done by someone that lost their nerve. They should have no problem finding out who rented that car.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 7:37:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I bet it was done by someone that lost their nerve. They should have no problem finding out who rented that car.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
An employee of the BSOE that is a union boss and a big donor to Gillum and the Left
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 7:58:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Let's see if I understand the playbook being run here...

1: install cronies into a select few critical county election positions of power.
2: delay tally reporting in those counties in order to gain inside information on the true vote count (feet dragging counties plus honest)
3: after secretly determining the final true vote if:
4a: if desired candidate wins, publish vote.
4b: if undesired candidate wins, forge just enough votes in controlled counties to initiate recount.
5: forge additional votes needed to secure victory and salt these into other counties to obscure their presence.
6: hold recount of salted ballots, desired candidate wins.

We seem to be at stage 5.
View Quote
We SEE the cronies at a few key election postions.

The part of this that we don't see is likely much further reaching.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 8:47:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 8:48:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 8:57:53 AM EDT
[#20]
If this information is public why isn't Florida Republicans using this to counteract the fraud there?
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 9:20:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Because that would take some small balls and the FL GOP have none.............
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 9:26:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Wheres the pizza roll box option...
View Quote
When you are too frail to assist with the cartridge box.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 9:35:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Most likely a waste of time because you will be counting fraudulent votes.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 9:39:17 AM EDT
[#24]
The guy they found with the ballots in his trunk...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 9:42:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Broward LE will carry them straight to the counting house so that they can be properly filled out...
View Quote
The entire county needs a cleaning out.

I don't even trust the Broward County dog catcher.

The BSO is crooked, the election people are crooked the entire power structure needs to go.

This makes me wonder if more and more about the school shooting. Why didn't the BSO engage? Was it political?
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 9:50:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 9:53:09 AM EDT
[#27]
The Democrat candidates will still win in a recount.

Broward played this one well.

Real ballots were shredded* and replaced with the faked ballots, so totals won't be too high in the end.

*I don't have the graphic handy, but BSO has an identity theft prevention shredding drive once per year... except this year they had a second one in November...
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 9:54:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Nothing to see here, move along citizen.

Link Posted: 11/12/2018 10:07:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Real ballots were shredded* and replaced with the faked ballots, so totals won't be too high in the end.

*I don't have the graphic handy, but BSO has an identity theft prevention shredding drive once per year... except this year they had a second one in November...
View Quote
you are probably right.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 11:19:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
Was probably the same one I posted a page or 2 back

Sworn Affidavit
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 11:47:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yep, they created all this controversy to call for a recount.
By doing this, they knew exactly the amount they needed to win so it would look like a Democratic landslide after the recount.
They will win by just enough wth the right amount of votes be added.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 12:31:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The four boxes....

View Quote
Jury box only works if someone actually indicts a leftist instead of covering for them...
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 12:41:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Nothing to see here, move along citizen.

https://www.conspiracy-cafe.com/israel.jpg
View Quote
Lion among men. You don't ask sheep for their opinions.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 12:51:27 PM EDT
[#34]
I guess there isn’t an election website to track recount results in Florida yet?

FWIW- In Gadsden County, they completed the machine recount early Sunday morning.  Scott and DeSantis each netted one vote compares to Election Day.   Caldwell netted 2 votes.

114 undervotes and 7 overvotes left in Senate race (for manual recount).

18 overvotes and 59 overvotes left in gov race.

1 overvotes and 338 undervotes left in agriculture race.

This is how you would expect a recount to go, very little change, which is why getting reported totals of ballots cast, overvotes and undervotes is critical.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 1:13:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:The Abominable Dr Snipes.

Under Florida's constitution, "incompetence" is a specific cause that a governor can invoke in suspending a constitutional officer such as Snipes.

Democrats say Snipes has privately confided that she plans to quit, but it's unclear when. "I hope it's soon," said one state Senate Democrat who declined to be named. "Otherwise, she's a goner." Heading into the election, Democratic campaigns fretted about what her mismanagement would do in the second-largest Democratic county in the state

.https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/11/12/incompetence-broward-election-chief-likely-to-be-forced-from-office-by-scott-desantis-691675
View Quote
Scott will not do it since he doesn't want to appear to be abusing with authority and affecting the election. If he removes Snipes from Office under his authority, the Democrats will cry that he is taking part in a bloody insurrection and coup against a duly elected office and being racist/misogynistic and taking away peoples' civil rights.

Thus he will not take action because he is trying to court many central leftists to his campaign.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 2:28:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The four boxes....

View Quote
I believe at this time that boxes one through three have been completely corrupted into tools of tyranny and are no longer functional as instruments of liberty.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 2:57:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Scott will not do it since he doesn't want to appear to be abusing with authority and affecting the election. If he removes Snipes from Office under his authority, the Democrats will cry that he is taking part in a bloody insurrection and coup against a duly elected office and being racist/misogynistic and taking away peoples' civil rights.

Thus he will not take action because he is trying to court many central leftists to his campaign.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:The Abominable Dr Snipes.

Under Florida's constitution, "incompetence" is a specific cause that a governor can invoke in suspending a constitutional officer such as Snipes.

Democrats say Snipes has privately confided that she plans to quit, but it's unclear when. "I hope it's soon," said one state Senate Democrat who declined to be named. "Otherwise, she's a goner." Heading into the election, Democratic campaigns fretted about what her mismanagement would do in the second-largest Democratic county in the state

.https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/11/12/incompetence-broward-election-chief-likely-to-be-forced-from-office-by-scott-desantis-691675

He should have removed Snipes 2 years ago and demanded Broward County improve their voting methods.  It's been 18 years and the same county still can't vote or count.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 3:06:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I believe at this time that boxes one through three have been completely corrupted into tools of tyranny and are no longer functional as instruments of liberty.
View Quote
Sadly enough I am in agreement
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 3:22:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

He should have removed Snipes 2 years ago and demanded Broward County improve their voting methods.  It's been 18 years and the same county still can't vote or count.
View Quote
Welcome to the world of Rick Scott. We have been getting our asses chewed around here for saying exactly who this guy was.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 3:23:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Drudge just announced AZ for Sinema
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 3:24:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Evil triumphs because good men do nothing
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 4:03:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
And if the Florida Fraud gets confirmed, the Senate goes from 46-D/52-R to 48-D/50-R.

And with the three solid RINOs, Senate votes would advantage Democrats 51 to 47.

Link Posted: 11/12/2018 4:08:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Evil triumphs because good men do nothing
View Quote
My observation in the world is that "evil triumphs because it uses good men's own virtue against them."
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 4:09:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
And if the Florida Fraud gets confirmed, the Senate goes from 46-D/52-R to 48-D/50-R.

And with the three solid RINOs, Senate votes would advantage Democrats 51 to 47.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny how perfectly those numbers change right where the ballots randomly had issues in the states they know it could happen in.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 4:14:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

My observation in the world is that "evil triumphs because it uses good men's own virtue against them."
View Quote
Your observation?  Or Ayn Rand's?
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 4:18:04 PM EDT
[#46]
gird your loins, gun control crap coming down the pike in 6months or less.

Gar-uhn-teed.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 4:39:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Your observation?  Or Ayn Rand's?
View Quote
Absolutely my own observation.

ETA: A good man will marry and voluntarily work long hours to support his children.  An evil man exploits this virtue by perverting the law and incentivizing divorce in order to render the good man an indentured servant/debt slave.  The good man endures this slavery and allows the product of his labors to be stolen only because of his own virtue to provide for his family.  And the good mans' own virtue for the rule of law keeps him from just killing his oppressors.

So yes, evil prevails because good's virtue.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 4:41:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Funny how perfectly those numbers change right where the ballots randomly had issues in the states they know it could happen in.
View Quote
Such a strange coincidence...
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 4:45:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Gar-uhn-teed.
View Quote
Pelosi already said biggest gun control push ever is in the works first thing.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 4:46:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gar-uhn-teed.
It won't go anywhere.  Unless there is another Sandy Hook or Las Vegas.
Page / 51
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top