Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 36
Link Posted: 9/15/2018 6:19:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That is either some weapons grade sarcasm or an amazing display of naiveté.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It unbelievable how the media is just not reporting on all this.
That is either some weapons grade sarcasm or an amazing display of naiveté.  
Not covering it is the same as hiding the truth and hiding the truth is lying whether it is overt or covert.

It is two sides of the same coin.

Link Posted: 9/18/2018 4:13:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It unbelievable how the media is just not reporting on all this.
View Quote
Maybe, just maybe, they are in on it? I know, it sounds ludicrous, but it's true.
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 8:54:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I wonder if this had anything to do with the "Hurry the fuck up pressure" to investigate Trump that Strzok was talking about 5 days after POTUS said it?
https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/395776-memos-detail-fbis-hurry-the-f-up-pressure-to-probe-trump-campaign

Trump To Clinton: ''Because You''d Be In Jail''
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:25:48 AM EDT
[#5]
More Obama projection exposed 20 paragraphs deep in a politico article. You'd think that Obama people actually fuckin Russians in the Moscow Ritz in return for favors would be big news.

https://archive.is/2yKF7

and now for something completely different

and more, Skip to 1:20 listen through to about 4 minutes. Trump says 2 foreign nations want their spying redacted from the FISA before it is released.
Trump goes one-on-one with Hannity at Las Vegas rally
Link Posted: 10/3/2018 9:10:46 PM EDT
[#7]
James Baker turning is no small thing.

Things be getting hotter.
Link Posted: 10/3/2018 9:14:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yup.  He spilt the Secret Sauce. I bet Rosenstein is shitting bricks right now.
Link Posted: 10/3/2018 9:24:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is possible Rod got played earlier with the FISA App and now is playing things straight up.

Hard to tell from Open Source.

That said things are progressing slower than we wish but steadily in the right direction.

Mid Terms ain't lookin good for the Lefties and more is sure to come.
Link Posted: 10/3/2018 9:41:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It is possible Rod got played earlier with the FISA App and now is playing things straight up.

That said things are progressing slower than we wish but steadily in the right direction.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think Rosenstein was compromised by the Uranium1 deal, if not before that.

I figure we keep both houses with modest gains.
Link Posted: 10/3/2018 9:57:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 6:05:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 10:06:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If it's good enough for the shitlords in the house to allow access, it should be released to the public.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 10:10:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If it's good enough for the shitlords in the house to allow access, it should be released to the public.
Why are the Brennan, Comey, and Rogers transcripts being withheld?

The House Intelligence Committee voted on Friday, Sept. 28, to release a number of transcripts taken from interviews during their investigation into election interference from Russia. The move by the committee had been previously disclosed in a Sept. 16 interview with Devin Nunes on Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo.

A significant number of man-hours and effort went into the preparation of the committee’s report—including the review of 7,292 pages of testimony.

As part of their investigation, the House committee noted that they interviewed 73 individuals, resulting in 55 transcribed interviews. The report also indicated that seven witnesses had invoked their Fifth Amendment protections against self-incrimination.

At this point, no firm date has been set for a release of the transcripts, though the wait is not expected to be lengthy. Transcripts approved for release will now go to Dan Coates at the Office of the Director of National Intelligence for a declassification review.

The full list of interviews to be released, accompanied by the actual date of the interview, can be found here. The first interviews took place in June 2017. Interestingly, the first person to be interviewed was newly installed Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats on June 22, 2017. It’s likely Coats was interviewed first as a matter of housekeeping. Coats would work closely with Adm. Mike Rogers at the NSA until Rogers retired in May. The second person to be interviewed was then-President Barack Obama’s deputy assistant secretary of defense, Evelyn Farkas, on June 26, 2017. There may be a very good reason for this.

On March 2, 2017, Farkas went on MSNBC. During the interview, Farkas detailed how the Obama Administration gathered and disseminated intelligence on the Trump Team:

“I was urging my former colleagues and, frankly speaking, the people on the Hill … ‘Get as much information as you can. Get as much intelligence as you can before President Obama leaves the Administration…

“The Trump folks, if they found out how we knew what we knew about the Trump staff’s dealing with Russians, that they would try to compromise those sources and methods, meaning we would no longer have access to that intelligence. … That’s why you have the leaking.”

Note that Farkas said “how we knew” not “what we knew.” A crucial distinction.

Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager, John Podesta, was interviewed the following day, on June 27, 2017. He would be interviewed a second time on Dec. 4, 2017.

Other notable names on the interview list:

John Carlin, assistant attorney general and former head of the Department of Justice (DOJ)’s National Security Division—July 27, 2017
James Clapper, former director of national intelligence—July 17, 2017
Marc Elias, partner at the law firm Perkins Coie and head of its Political Law practice—Dec. 13, 2017
Mike Gaeta, head of the FBI’s Eurasian organized crime unit—Dec. 20, 2017
David Kramer, senior director for human rights and human freedom at the McCain Institute—Dec. 19, 2017, and Jan. 10, 2018
Loretta Lynch, former attorney general—Oct. 20, 2017
Andrew McCabe, former deputy FBI director—Dec. 19, 2017
Susan Rice, former national security advisor to Obama—Sept. 6, 2017
Sally Yates, former deputy attorney general—Nov. 3, 2017
Also included are interviews with members of the Trump Team, including Attorney General Jeff Sessions, former campaign chairman and senior advisor Steve Bannon, and senior adviser Jared Kushner. Donald Trump Jr. is also included on the list.

There are two elements that make this interview list notable. The first is the inclusion of interviews from those higher up the political echelon–such as Clapper, Rice, Yates, and Lynch.

The second element of interest is the names missing due to internal decisions to withhold their transcripts. Two of the withheld transcripts relate to Congressmen; Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.) and Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.).

Rep. Mike Conaway (R-Tx.) said these interviews were being withheld “as a ‘professional courtesy’ extended to members of Congress who participated in the interviews with the understanding they would be confidential.” Both Schultz and Rohrabacher have provided indications they may agree to the release of their transcripts.

The remaining transcripts being withheld are those of closed hearings with former CIA Director John Brennan, former FBI Director James Comey, and former National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers. The final withheld transcript relates to the committee’s approval of their final report.

Another interesting item of note—neither Mueller nor any members of his team have seen or reviewed any of the interviews. Conaway noted, “He’ll ask for it if he wants to. He’s a big boy.”

Important to note in this process is the fact that DNI Coats had yet to review any of the transcripts for declassification prior to the decision to withhold transcripts for Comey, Brennan, and Rogers.

The transcripts of Comey, Brennan, and Rogers, originating from closed hearings, may inherently contain some classified information. But the decision to withhold did not pertain to any decision from Coats regarding declassification issues.

Reasons other than issues of declassification may exist for the withholding of those three rather significant transcripts. One possible explanation might reside with the ongoing investigations by DOJ Inspector General Horowitz, and U.S. Attorney John Huber—who was tasked by Sessions to investigate potential abuse of power by the FBI and DOJ.

Brennan and Comey were both central figures in the surveillance of the Trump Campaign, including the FISA warrant on Carter Page and the ongoing promotion of the Russia-Trump collusion narrative. Brennan, who, in an August interview with MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, appeared to admit to reverse surveillance targeting, played a key role in instigating the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation. Brennan also appeared to be coordinating his efforts with UK Intelligence on a less-than-official basis, including a meeting with then-head of Britain’s GCHQ, Robert Hannigan, in the summer of 2016.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) has said in multiple interviews that “there was no official intelligence that was used to start this investigation … there was no intelligence that passed through the Five Eyes channels to our government.”

Despite the lack of any official intelligence, Brennan specifically stated in a May 23, 2017, congressional testimony that intelligence he had in his possession “served as the basis for the FBI investigation.” He continued:

“It was well beyond my mandate as director of CIA to follow on any of those leads that involved U.S. persons. But I made sure that anything that was involving U.S. persons, including anything involving the individuals involved in the Trump campaign, was shared with the bureau.”

Brennan’s role in events preceding the 2016 presidential elections is deserving of further investigation.

The inclusion of Mike Rogers makes matters even more intriguing. Rogers, the former director of the NSA, was personally responsible for uncovering an unprecedented level of FISA abuse that would be later documented in a 99-page April 26, 2017, unsealed FISA Court Ruling.

Rogers also dissented with the FBI and CIA regarding the Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA) “Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent U.S. Elections.” The FBI and CIA expressed high confidence in the report. Rogers did not agree, expressing only moderate confidence in the report. He would later articulate his view during congressional testimony:

“I wouldn’t call it a discrepancy, I’d call it an honest difference of opinion between three different organizations and in the end I made that call. …It didn’t have the same level of sourcing and the same level of multiple sources.”

Rogers’s testimony may well provide additional implication of Brennan and Comey.

Somewhat surprising is the pending release of Andrew McCabe’s interview transcript given the withholding of Brennan’s and Comey’s. The discrepancy may be related to the fact that information on McCabe has already been made public through the Inspector General’s report on McCabe—”A Report of Investigation of Certain Allegations Relating to Former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe.”

U.S. Attorney John Huber has been publicly quiet since his appointment by Sessions. People easily forget that Huber and his hand-picked team of prosecutors have been in place since at least November 2017 working with IG Horowitz.

As Sessions noted, the IG “has almost 500 employees, most of which are lawyers and prosecutors—and they are looking at the FISA process.”

Inspectors General have no prosecutorial power. But they can refer people for prosecution. Which is precisely why Huber and his team are in place.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 10:18:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Watch his testimony re him signing the last FISA. He said something about all the others certify it and his signature was the final authorization before presenting to the judge. He said it like he didn't review due to the other certification.  He was smiling and laughing almost as if the questions were irrelevant.

It was odd for such a serious subject. Maybe he is playing it straight now, and couldn't say more in the public hearing.
Link Posted: 10/5/2018 10:21:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Considering the Guy on Ford and Mclanes legal team was tied into clearing HRC for the server and working with McCabe during crossfire hurricane and is his legal defense now, and it was Rosenstein who got Flake to postpone a vote on Kavanaugh, saving his ass from being fired for the last two weeks. I kinda doubt Rosenstein is clean. He signed the FISA, He installed Mueller, He covered up Russia espionage to save Uranium one and the Iran deal which is why he did those things.

Rosenstein is dirty. Who ever recommended Rosenstein to be DAG is dirty, and the motives as to why he is dirty are clear cut.

I think Rosenstein knew his ass was in a sling long before we heard about him wearing a wire and Ford was a gambit to keep it out.  Trump told him to go fuck himself and McCabes lawyer and Ford went public. Ford is a spook from a looong   line of spooks.

I think he is quite fucked.
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 5:19:03 PM EDT
[#17]
I think Don JR and Kushner are the lynch pins here. If trump was clear to move he would have done it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 8:32:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 3:07:00 PM EDT
[#20]
RR can't paint himself any further into a corner. Next move by either side is the big reveal.
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 3:12:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
RR can't paint himself any further into a corner. Next move by either side is the big reveal.
View Quote
IMO they have leverage on Trump or he would have moved a long time ago.
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 3:16:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Considering the Guy on Ford and Mclanes legal team was tied into clearing HRC for the server and working with McCabe during crossfire hurricane and is his legal defense now, and it was Rosenstein who got Flake to postpone a vote on Kavanaugh, saving his ass from being fired for the last two weeks. I kinda doubt Rosenstein is clean. He signed the FISA, He installed Mueller, He covered up Russia espionage to save Uranium one and the Iran deal which is why he did those things.

Rosenstein is dirty. Who ever recommended Rosenstein to be DAG is dirty, and the motives as to why he is dirty are clear cut.

I think Rosenstein knew his ass was in a sling long before we heard about him wearing a wire and Ford was a gambit to keep it out.  Trump told him to go fuck himself and McCabes lawyer and Ford went public. Ford is a spook from a looong   line of spooks.

View Quote
Wonder if he eventually tries to cut a deal to save his ass?
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 3:16:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Midterms.

I expect the next  few weeks to interesting.

Jeff Clark was confirmed today as a deputy AG so so Trump can use him as a replacement if needed.
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 3:35:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think  the deal was do not publicly commit to declassify FISA or we leak Ford and the others.

I think Trump leaked Rosensteins spy plan as retaliation.

I think the deal now is Trump plays ball on Rosenstein and FISA or Mueller charges Trump Jr and Kushner.

I can't think of any other reason for fuck fuck games.
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 3:40:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I think  the deal was do not publicly commit to declassify FISA or we leak Ford and the others.

I think the deal now is Trump plays ball on Rosenstein and FISA or Mueller charges Trump Jr and Kushner.

View Quote
I can think of one reason... Optimal timing for maximum voter effect in the midterms.

Trump doesn't just want to win the House and the Senate. He want's a mandate that is impossible to deny. DECLAS will add to his numbers. Plus, that mandate he's looking for would sure come in handy should his DOJ start any high-profile perp walks.
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 3:47:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I can think of one reason... Optimal timing for maximum voter effect in the midterms.

Trump doesn't just want to win the House and the Senate. He want's a mandate that is impossible to deny. DECLAS will add to his numbers. Plus, that mandate he's looking for would sure come in handy should his DOJ start any high-profile perp walks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Time is growing short. The media will create a fictitious cover story or not cover it at all. That leaves the new media to get the word out. A new media that is being increasingly censored every day that goes by. We need every day of these last three weeks to get it out.
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 3:49:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Time IS growing VERY short.
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 4:01:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Midterms.

Jeff Clark was confirmed today as a deputy AG so so Trump can use him as a replacement if needed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Midterms.

Hmmmm… Make it so number one.
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 4:21:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Time is growing short. The media will create a fictitious cover story or not cover it at all. That leaves the new media to get the word out. A new media that is being increasingly censored every day that goes by. We need every day of these last three weeks to get it out.
View Quote
Agreed.  We need the truth out there.
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 4:49:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Someone is getting defensive about all of this.

Link Posted: 10/11/2018 5:05:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Someone is getting defensive about all of this.

View Quote
I have always wondered how you back emails that were destroyed. He was telling them to release the classified material everyone knows she let foreign states see with her server in a bathroom
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 5:09:32 PM EDT
[#32]
I posted this in a different thread but I think it fits in here pretty well...

It's pretty interesting when you look at the list of firings, resignations and demotions at the FBI/DOJ

FBI Departures:
James Comey, director (fired)
Andrew McCabe, deputy director (fired)
Peter Strzok, counterintelligence expert (fired)
Lisa Page, attorney (demoted; resigned)
James Rybicki, chief of staff (resigned)
James Baker, general counsel (resigned)
Mike Kortan, assistant director for public affairs (resigned)
Josh Campbell, special assistant to James Comey (resigned)
James Turgal, executive assistant director (resigned)
Greg Bower, assistant director for office of congressional affairs (resigned)
Michael Steinbach, executive assistant director (resigned)
John Giacalone, executive assistant director (resigned)

DOJ Departures:
Sally Yates, deputy attorney general (fired)  
Bruce Ohr, associate deputy attorney general (twice demoted)
David Laufman, counterintelligence chief (resigned)
Rachel Brand, deputy attorney general (resigned)
Trisha Beth Anderson, office of legal counsel for FBI (demoted or reassigned*)
John P. Carlin, assistant attorney general (resigned)
Peter Kadzik, assistant attorney general, congressional liaison (resigned)
Mary McCord, acting assistant attorney general (resigned)
Matthew Axelrod, principal assistant to deputy attorney general (resigned)
Preet Bharara, U.S. attorney, SDNY (fired along with 45 other U.S. Attorneys)
Sharon McGowan, civil rights division (resigned)
Diana Flynn, litigation director for LGBTQ civil rights (resigned)
Vanita Gupta, civil rights division (resigned)
Joel McElvain, assistant branch director of the civil division (resigned)

This article has an interesting observation

https://www.opslens.com/2018/04/07/bill-priestap-and-the-james-comey-entanglement/

There is one name notably missing: Bill Priestep IS the head of FBI counterintelligence operations. As FBI Assistant Director in charge of counterintelligence, Bill Priestap was immediate supervisor of Peter Strzok and worked for Comey. Before he was terminated, Comey was asked why he never informed Congress that the president had been investigated since July 2016. Congressional oversight protocol requires the FBI Director (James Comey) to inform the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (The Gang of 8) of any counterintelligence operations. Comey blamed Priestep.

Consider this: directly above Priestap was James Comey, Andrew McCabe, and James Baker. James Comey was fired, Andrew McCabe was fired or quit (depending on who you talk to), and James Baker was fired. Yet, Bill quietly goes back to work.

Below him was Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Jim Rybicki, Trisha Beth Anderson and Mike Kortan. Peter Strzok was fired, Lisa Page was reassigned, Jim Rybicki was replaced, Trish Beth Anderson suddenly resigned, and Mike Kortan suddenly retired

Parallel to Priestap, his peer John P. Carlin resigned, Sally Yates was fired, Mary McCord quit, Bruce Ohr was busted (twice), and Dave Laufman resigned. All of them caught in the investigative net. Only Bill Priestap remains, quietly invisiblestill in position.

Bill Priestap is working with investigators and spilling the beans. Devin Nunes (now chairman of the House Intelligence Committee) interviewed Bill Priestap and Jim Rybicki prior to putting forth his memo. Rybicki quit. Bill went back to work. In fact, as close as we can tell, Bill is the only person to remain in his original position within the FBIhe continues to lead counterintelligence operations.
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 7:18:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I posted this in a different thread but I think it fits in here pretty well...

It's pretty interesting when you look at the list of firings, resignations and demotions at the FBI/DOJ

FBI Departures:
James Comey, director (fired)
Andrew McCabe, deputy director (fired)
Peter Strzok, counterintelligence expert (fired)
Lisa Page, attorney (demoted; resigned)
James Rybicki, chief of staff (resigned)
James Baker, general counsel (resigned)
Mike Kortan, assistant director for public affairs (resigned)
Josh Campbell, special assistant to James Comey (resigned)
James Turgal, executive assistant director (resigned)
Greg Bower, assistant director for office of congressional affairs (resigned)
Michael Steinbach, executive assistant director (resigned)
John Giacalone, executive assistant director (resigned)

DOJ Departures:
Sally Yates, deputy attorney general (fired)  
Bruce Ohr, associate deputy attorney general (twice demoted)
David Laufman, counterintelligence chief (resigned)
Rachel Brand, deputy attorney general (resigned)
Trisha Beth Anderson, office of legal counsel for FBI (demoted or reassigned*)
John P. Carlin, assistant attorney general (resigned)
Peter Kadzik, assistant attorney general, congressional liaison (resigned)
Mary McCord, acting assistant attorney general (resigned)
Matthew Axelrod, principal assistant to deputy attorney general (resigned)
Preet Bharara, U.S. attorney, SDNY (fired along with 45 other U.S. Attorneys)
Sharon McGowan, civil rights division (resigned)
Diana Flynn, litigation director for LGBTQ civil rights (resigned)
Vanita Gupta, civil rights division (resigned)
Joel McElvain, assistant branch director of the civil division (resigned)

This article has an interesting observation

https://www.opslens.com/2018/04/07/bill-priestap-and-the-james-comey-entanglement/

There is one name notably missing: Bill Priestep IS the head of FBI counterintelligence operations. As FBI Assistant Director in charge of counterintelligence, Bill Priestap was immediate supervisor of Peter Strzok and worked for Comey. Before he was terminated, Comey was asked why he never informed Congress that the president had been investigated since July 2016. Congressional oversight protocol requires the FBI Director (James Comey) to inform the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (The Gang of 8) of any counterintelligence operations. Comey blamed Priestep.

Consider this: directly above Priestap was James Comey, Andrew McCabe, and James Baker. James Comey was fired, Andrew McCabe was fired or quit (depending on who you talk to), and James Baker was fired. Yet, Bill quietly goes back to work.

Below him was Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Jim Rybicki, Trisha Beth Anderson and Mike Kortan. Peter Strzok was fired, Lisa Page was reassigned, Jim Rybicki was replaced, Trish Beth Anderson suddenly resigned, and Mike Kortan suddenly retired

Parallel to Priestap, his peer John P. Carlin resigned, Sally Yates was fired, Mary McCord quit, Bruce Ohr was busted (twice), and Dave Laufman resigned. All of them caught in the investigative net. Only Bill Priestap remains, quietly invisiblestill in position.

Bill Priestap is working with investigators and spilling the beans. Devin Nunes (now chairman of the House Intelligence Committee) interviewed Bill Priestap and Jim Rybicki prior to putting forth his memo. Rybicki quit. Bill went back to work. In fact, as close as we can tell, Bill is the only person to remain in his original position within the FBIhe continues to lead counterintelligence operations.
View Quote
Good work centipede!

Methodical housecleaning of FBI and DOJ + SCOTUS + seating judges all over the place + House + Senate + POTUS = PERP WALKS.

It's going to happen. They've been working methodically towards this for two years.
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 8:40:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/12/2018 9:04:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Looks like Bongino  is saying Rosenstein is dirty AND Trump is setting on the FISA and emails for strategic reasons.. Seems like he is confirming me on Rosenstein and JohnnyB  on witholding FISA/emails. No mention if T$ JR is a reason for delay, which is my pet explanation.

https://bongino.com/ep-827-trumps-strategy-is-working/
Link Posted: 10/18/2018 2:04:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 6:05:14 AM EDT
[#37]
@JohnBurns

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/22/middleeast/saudi-operative-jamal-khashoggi-clothes/index.html

Unrelated to thread cannon, just wanted to share.

This fucker just might be getting skinned by the royal torturers in SA right now after all.

Wonder what he knows?
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 8:39:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Funny how Ohr and Simpsons are contradicting each other about when they first spoke and Simpsons just took the 5th when testifying before Congress.
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 10:45:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
@JohnBurns

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/22/middleeast/saudi-operative-jamal-khashoggi-clothes/index.html

This fucker just might be getting skinned by the royal torturers in SA right now after all.

Wonder what he knows?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
@JohnBurns

Wonder what he knows?
Now there is reporting that body parts were found at the SA Consulate General residence.

We pretty much will never know exactly what happened other than the Saudis have one less Muslim Brotherhood problem.

I bet the Turk Intel had the SA Consulate wired for sound and the Saudis are now finding out how deep the penetration.

Quoted:
Funny how Ohr and Simpsons are contradicting each other about when they first spoke and Simpsons just took the 5th when testifying before Congress.
Rosenstein coming to the hill and is going to spill some beans, maybe not all the beans but lots of beans.
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 8:03:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Now there is reporting that body parts were found at the SA Consulate General residence.

We pretty much will never know exactly what happened other than the Saudis have one less Muslim Brotherhood problem.

I bet the Turk Intel had the SA Consulate wired for sound and the Saudis are now finding out how deep the penetration.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@JohnBurns

Wonder what he knows?

Holy shit. My read is the Saudis would admit to killing him there rather than admit that they have him alive. Considering this is the Saudis we are talking about I'd imagine there are parts to more than one body there.

back to the thread topic, If you don't mind speculating, what type of surveillance do you think the FBI used on Trump, and when do you think it started?
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 9:39:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Don't use gifs of this retard.

Truly should be hung with the worst of them.
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 9:41:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Where is the paper work?
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 9:51:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/24/2018 9:19:45 AM EDT
[#44]
And now the Rosenstein interview is postponed.
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 5:58:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
And now the Rosenstein interview is postponed.
View Quote
Goodlatte and Gowdy are up to something.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/why-did-the-rosenstein-interview-get-postponed_2698749.html
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 1:21:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Mueller gets obviously faked rape claims in the news on the same day one of the gangsters he was running for years gets murdered immediately after a transfer... That is not strange.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Confirmed-Now-Whitey-Bulger-Transfered-and-Apparently-Murdered-within-24-hours/5-2160480/

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/30/mueller-accuses-opponents-of-offering-money-to-make-false-claims-about-him.html
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 7:45:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 9:35:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Bottom line, please?
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 9:38:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Time IS growing VERY short.
View Quote
Time is up.
Link Posted: 11/2/2018 9:51:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Bottom line, please?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Bottom line, please?
the guy who the FISA was started on, George Popolopocus() was set up by the FBI. They had been running assets at him for months and the company he worked for was an intel agency front.

Basically it looks like they had taps on Trump since early 16 and the former house intel committee chair Rogers set Trump up with popa-d to retroactively justify the warrantless spying (title 1 spy warrant).

Bongino only covers what is in the first sentence, the second is my guess of how and why pop was set up.

Safe to assume that if they were running spies at the Trump help and Rogers  picked Page and Popa-D, the intel folks had been electrically spying on Trump for some time.

Also stands to reason one or both knew they were assets or are the dumbest motherfuckers alive.

Rogers motive was to hide his role In installing the MB is Egypt, arming ISIS in Syria through Libya etc.
Page / 36
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top