Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 36
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 1:45:29 AM EDT
[#1]
The question is who will roll on the others?
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 1:51:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Good.  It'll take a few years, but the swamp can be drained.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 1:54:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Good God, I want to see some people in prison.  These fucking bastards need to burn.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 2:00:05 AM EDT
[#4]
And liberal slime voted to block it.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 7:15:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

When you say "Buzzfeed or something" it actually has meaning, quite a bit.

I wonder how much that little graphic cost Hillary?  Not to mention how much Buzzfeed was paid to put the story up after it was shopped around to others without them wanting to take the risk of publishing it.
View Quote
Some unknown people may have laundered money vs people that had business with DOS paid the Clinton Foundation.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 8:21:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 8:33:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
I assume that they are afraid the memo will cause heavy damage to the FBI's public image and public trust.  At this point, the FBI leadership, perhaps aside from Wray, is as credible as a whore protesting that she is a virgin.  #releasethememo
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 8:50:02 AM EDT
[#8]
President Trump's first State of the Union address should conclude with this:

One last topic for tonight...

< looks for Congressman Nunes, and points to him >

Representative Nunes, please release your committee's memorandum, immediately.

< Nunes holds up his mobile phone and presses the virtual key with a smile >

That was quick.

Thank you, and God Bless America.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 8:52:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

One last topic for tonight...

< looks for Congressman Nunes, and points to him >

Representative Nunes, please release your committee's memorandum, immediately.

< Nunes holds up his mobile phone and presses the virtual key with a smile >

That was quick.

Thank you, and God Bless America.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 9:15:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 9:17:59 AM EDT
[#11]
I wonder if he could release it like an amber alert. Everyone with a smart phone gets it?
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 9:23:07 AM EDT
[#13]
So suddenly they're going to read classified stuff in a secure room after laughing at the rules & putting classified stuff on an unsecured laptop & Hillaries basement server. Really? What a joke
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 9:27:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm disheartened to say that I have absolutely no idea what America will look like in 4 years.  What the HELL is going on???
View Quote
Right now?  A battle between the "ruling class" and big money power brokers and their shills and the Constitution.  Believe it or not Trump might have just been the candidate and team who got the swamp to go just a bit too far too soon.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 9:28:50 AM EDT
[#15]
I think a guy might make a small fortune chartering flights from D.C. to Guyana  and handing out packets of Kool-Aid during the flights.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 9:32:42 AM EDT
[#16]
I'll admit I thought Trump was a spoiler candidate.  
Was still trepeditious after the election.  
Never did I think he would turn out to be the real thing.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 9:34:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So suddenly they're going to read classified stuff in a secure room after laughing at the rules & putting classified stuff on an unsecured laptop & Hillaries basement server. Really? What a joke
View Quote
Everything the R's and Trump are doing right now has to be by the book.  No exceptions.  They have to follow the letter of the law if they are going to expose those who didn't.  It may seem like a weakness because you can't stoop to their level like so many other times but in this case there is too much evidence for the left to weasel their way out of it.

Expect the usual smathering of obstruction of justice combined with Carter Page being a super-duper top secret Russian spy since far before Trump even ran.  They will do anything to justify their spying on US citizens and we'll learn more about FISA 702 in the coming weeks than has ever been discussed and a lot of misinformation as well.  Schiff's memo will most likely contain whatever was compiled by Glenn Simpson and other "stories" not used but created during the campaign and about Trump personnel.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 9:42:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Waiting to see it when it becomes public.

Going to say the memo shows the DOJ / FBI  with an anti-Trump bias and that their activities can be considered Treason.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 9:44:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Good synopsis.
View Quote
A really good synopsis. We don't really know how bad it would be for us if Hillary won; but I can take a guess.

Another wise Latina, or other minority identity politics, pick in the supreme court.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg retires, and is replaced by some one equally crazy.

Heller completely rolled back.

"voting rights" laws increase the number of dems in the house and senate. More "California type" voting laws allowing the Dems to have a complete lock on blue states, which in turn means more Dem money flowing into purple states.

FBI and DOJ, EPA, DEA, IRS, DoS and ATF continue to be weaponized. By the time Hillary is out, the American people will come to accept a "soft power" police state, just like the Russians have. Stay out of politics and the government will leave you alone. Get into politics and the IRS and other state powers will be all over you. If your a big company and you don't give money to the Dems? DoJ shows up.

ISIS continues to grow and spread, but at a reduced rate. The Saudis and gulf states continue to fund them, because they may need ISIS and other groups to fight Iran in the future. While Hillary will take bribes from Gulf arabs, none of those states would trust her in a fight, so they hedge their bets.

No movement to counter Iran. When Obama left office the Iranians were press checking our ships in the gulf, had won in Yemen and were consolidating in Syria and western Afghanistan. They may have stabilized in Syria, but they are being extremely cautious on how they use their power and where they wave the flag.

Economy, still the same as Obama. The Dems were using the economy as a weapon to reward their supporters and punish opposition categories.

Crooked as fuck DoJ and AG. This would in turn send the signal to the swamp in D.C. to ratchet it up.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 9:48:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Do you trust domestic mass media? Still? Why?
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 9:51:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Afraid of taking down the whole .gov?  Wonder why this would be, if true.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 9:51:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Expect the usual smathering of obstruction of justice combined with Carter Page being a super-duper top secret Russian spy since far before Trump even ran.  They will do anything to justify their spying on US citizens .
View Quote
At a basic moral level, this is infuriating. Carter Page may be a douche, but he is also a naval academy grad and veteran. When he was approached by Russian SVR (something that happens to most U.S. businessmen in Russia) Page went to the FBI and cooperated in a sting on the SVR by slipping them a listening device. For those who don't know this is a good way to get a "criminal" beat down by the SVR or being framed for a crime by FSB.

Page's desire to help American and the FBI is literally being used against him, and is being used to slander him as a traitor. 20 years from now when some one googles his name, his Wikipedia page will pop up and there will be some ambiguous statement about Page working for the Russians.

For the party that fought McCarthy they seem okay with all the tactics.

For the love of God please come out and vote in November. If the dems retake the house we will never find out what happened, who was involved and who is still in the system waiting for the next time.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 9:52:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Heard they are going to wait till after the State of the Union Speech and release it on weds so it doesn't overwhelm coverage of the speech. So WEDS get your popcorn ready..
View Quote
I'll bet a Friday afternoon late release, just like every other damaging story that has ever been released.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 9:54:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Heard they are going to wait till after the State of the Union Speech and release it on weds so it doesn't overwhelm coverage of the speech. So WEDS get your popcorn ready..
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 9:58:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I wonder if he could release it like an amber alert. Everyone with a smart phone gets it?
View Quote
Q mentioned the use of the EAS by GEOTUS to get around the MSM.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 9:58:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
#MAGA!
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 9:59:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:00:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:02:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Really good synopsis. We don't really know how bad it would be for us if Hillary won; but I can take a guess.
View Quote

With what's going on, and it's a long, long and growing list and what's already been revealed, it's truly an unthinkable scenario of HRC winning.

It was literally a nation changing election, regardless of who won. HRC and this MOUNTAIN of layered crimes and corruption would have gone entirely uninterrupted and likely escalated.

As it turns out, Trump brings with him the light of day that has the DC traitors and their cronies scrambling for any possible shelter.

The corruption and crimes against the American people and the US Constitution, already revealed and with the A-Bomb inbound, the Republic looks like it's finally washing the institutionalized filth off of itself.

This could be our Velvet Revolution.

Trump, Devin Nunes and Trey Gowdy are true patriots.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:04:01 AM EDT
[#30]
More swamp draining needed.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:04:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
He has lost it.

ETA that is not real is it?
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:06:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
At a basic moral level, this is infuriating. Carter Page may be a douche, but he is also a naval academy grad and veteran. When he was approached by Russian SVR (something that happens to most U.S. businessmen in Russia) Page went to the FBI and cooperated in a sting on the SVR by slipping them a listening device. For those who don't know this is a good way to get a "criminal" beat down by the SVR or being framed for a crime by FSB.

Page's desire to help American and the FBI is literally being used against him, and is being used to slander him as a traitor. 20 years from now when some one googles his name, his Wikipedia page will pop up and there will be some ambiguous statement about Page working for the Russians.

For the love of God please come out and vote in November. If the dems retake the house we will never find out what happened, who was involved and who is still in the system waiting for the next time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Expect the usual smathering of obstruction of justice combined with Carter Page being a super-duper top secret Russian spy since far before Trump even ran.  They will do anything to justify their spying on US citizens .

Carter Page is a good example of how low These people went.  They used the Russians to create narratives and slanders so that they could have their dossier and "insurance" permission to spy.

They colluded with the very people they claim Trump and his team did.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:09:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
WTF, is this guy seriously fruit caking on us.

I'm beginning to think he's got a touch of the crazies upstairs.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:09:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:14:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Carter Page is a good example of how low These people went.  They used the Russians to create narratives and slanders so that they could have their dossier and "insurance" permission to spy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was a modern day FRAME job. They got all the same players during the Uranium one scandal to play along and smear the trump team with all of their crimes.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:18:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:22:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

WTF, is this guy seriously fruit caking on us.

I'm beginning to think he's got a touch of the crazies upstairs.
View Quote
the @firedFBIboss is a hint.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:28:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
WTF?

I didn't think that was real but it is.

ETA:

LOL Parody account.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:34:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
He has lost it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He has lost it.

Seriously though...............

Real, not real, Russian hack, DU trolling. WTF.

To early in the day for me to be trying figure this crap out.

I gotta go help wipe a two year old's bum-bum now.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:36:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
WTF?

ETA:

LOL Parody account.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
WTF?

ETA:

LOL Parody account.
Click the twitter link and under James Comey @firedfbiboss it says parody account.

Edit - beat like a mule by an edit.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:36:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
would be brilliant use of the National alert system
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:36:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

WTF?

ETA:

LOL Parody account.
View Quote
Shit's to damn confusing to keep straight.

I still think the guy is a complete twat.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:41:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Guys stay with us, the twitter handle is @firedFBIboss with no checkmark, it's obviously Comey
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 10:55:01 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Guys stay with us, the twitter handle is @firedFBIboss with no checkmark, it's obviously Comey
View Quote
do you mean obviously 'not' Comey?
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:02:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's Baron's troll account.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:05:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:09:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Right now?  A battle between the "ruling class" and big money power brokers and their shills and the Constitution.  Believe it or not Trump might have just been the candidate and team who got the swamp to go just a bit too far too soon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm disheartened to say that I have absolutely no idea what America will look like in 4 years.  What the HELL is going on???
Frog just may have jumped out of the pot.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 11:10:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6755/Screen_Shot_2018-01-30_at_9_19_16_AM-435774.png

That's some terrifying, delusional shit right there. Means nothin when it's said by the dirty beggar on a street corner but when it's said by a guy who ran the FBI it's down right scary. Jim Jones scary.

He's practically admitting his crimes right there too.

ETA: outed as a parody account while I was posting.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 1:26:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Trump on memo release: "100%" #ReleaseTheMemo #StateOfTheUnion
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 1:32:39 AM EDT
[#50]
I think today is almost as good as the day Trump got elected.
Page / 36
Top Top