Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 38
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:34:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I would put him in the "special" GP unit.  But that's it.
View Quote
I'm starting to see what the problem is here.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:35:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

The only difference tween the perv and the other inmates is that the other non pedo inmates have a dick bigger than four inches.
Epstein didn’t want anyone older than 14 to see his willy. So much so that the embarrassment sent him to an early descent to Hades.
Seriously y’all. The man child killed himself.
View Quote
You serious ?
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:37:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You serious ?
View Quote
Call me crazy but I am starting to think we might have a problem in this whole prison system we've got here.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:38:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Godspeed to AG Barr and his IG.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:40:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Deep state wins again.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:41:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I was appalled to learn that Jeffrey Epstein was found dead early this morning from an apparent suicide while in federal custody. Mr. Epstein’s death raises serious questions that must be answered. In addition to the FBI’s investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein’s death.
View Quote
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/william-barr-appalled-jeffrey-epstein-death
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:42:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Deep state wins again.
View Quote
Bro, it was totally fine. He was just a run of the mill inmate who killed himself like all the others do. Nothing suspicious about it. Even though there has never been a suicide at that prison from what I hear.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:43:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Thank GOD. The last investigation netted a shitload of bad guys. All sent to GTMO.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:45:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Pretty much impossible.

He was murdered. He had WAYYYYYYY too fucking much to allow him to testify.

Not just on the Clintons. He had dirt on all the swamp and Hollywood. No fucking way was he going to be allowed to testify.
View Quote
If this is even remotely correct (not) then Barr & Trump would have protected Epstein in a Ft Knox type location and Eppy would have been in full restraint until he delivered the testimony that would have finally put an end to the democratic party.
the perv killed himself.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:46:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Sure did.

https://i.imgur.com/XQYQi4L.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/BYuNz
View Quote
Tinfoil hat time.In the top picture his arms don't look right. The upper arm hangs over the gurney bar, but is bent upwards at the elbow. Shouldn't they be hanging down or tucked at his sides?
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:46:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:47:49 PM EDT
[#12]
The only good Democrat...…

Epstein was given the opportunity to become a good Democrat.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:48:15 PM EDT
[#13]
There was NO WAY that man was going to make it to trial.

None.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:48:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would put him in the "special" GP unit.  But that's it.
Could you imagine if a mafioso had been captured and was going to snitch on the entire mafia and then was just stuck in gen pop cause "he is no different than any other prisoner"?
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:48:21 PM EDT
[#15]
To summarize, Jewish Russians killed a body double to take down Hillary and Trump?
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:48:28 PM EDT
[#16]
It has been a few pages

Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:48:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm sure she is very well versed in the security levels and security procedures of BOP institutions.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:49:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'm sure she is very well versed in the security levels and security procedures of BOP institutions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She knew he was dead meat unless he could get to the most secure location possible.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:50:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Tinfoil hat time.In the top picture his arms don't look right. The upper arm hangs over the gurney bar, but is bent upwards at the elbow. Shouldn't they be hanging down or tucked at his sides?
View Quote
@collector_rob
He is handcuffed.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:51:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
She knew he was dead meat unless he could get to the most secure location possible.
View Quote
the MCC is an administrative level facility.  Housing all security levels.  Including a seg unit. About as secure as it gets.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:52:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
@collector_rob
He is handcuffed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@collector_rob
He is handcuffed.
Ahhh. Now I see it. Body belt or cuffs. Thanks for pointing it out.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:52:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
the MCC is an administrative level facility.  Housing all security levels.  Including a seg unit. About as secure as it gets.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So you believe it really was a suicide?
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:52:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

If this is even remotely correct (not) then Barr & Trump would have protected Epstein in a Ft Knox type location and Eppy would have been in full restraint until he delivered the testimony that would have finally put an end to the democratic party.
the perv killed himself.
View Quote
Unless Barr and Trump don't care if he dies. I am certain that Trump has friends that are involved in this scheme with Epstein. He knows a lot of shady people. Hell, Trump knows all the power elite in business and politics.

All they had to do at the justice dept is place him in a normal facility with extra monitoring due to the nature of the case and who he is.

That they didn't speaks volumes. Especially after the first incident.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:53:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
So you believe it really was a suicide?
View Quote
I have no clue.  Just providing a tiny bit of insight based on my knowledge and experience in federal prison.

Edit:  But to better answer your question I believe there is a good chance.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:53:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh *phew* for a second there I thought Epstein was dead. Thanks for letting us know this is impossible.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:54:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

"Trump Body Count" was invented today on Twitter.

No one can say who Trump's "killed".
View Quote
The Paulbots on Facebook are posting this #Trumpbodycount
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:54:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Apparently not.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:55:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Obviously not too secure that a high profile, potentially politically explosive, prisoner can off themselves.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:55:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
What we're being asked to believe is that Bill was associated with a guy who's main hobby was teenage pussy and that he went to his rape island on the Lolita Express a number of times but was completely unaware of what was going on.
Personally, I suspect that Clinton is highly sensitive to the availability of teenage pussy and if there's any in a 10 mile radius he's in the game.  But that's just me.
View Quote
I'm sure his finely honed radar meant that he was just banging the barely legal pussy. I mean, a fine, upstanding gentleman with a string of rape and sexual assault allegations behind him wouldn't possibly be involved in anything like that...
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:56:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Unless Barr and Trump don't care if he dies. I am certain that Trump has friends that are involved in this scheme with Epstein. He knows a lot of shady people. Hell, Trump knows all the power elite in business and politics.

All they had to do at the justice dept is place him in a normal facility with extra monitoring due to the nature of the case and who he is.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

the perv killed himself.

But Blacktide above you who worked in federal prisons, and hence is an expert compared to you and me, said Epstein was placed in the most secure pretrial lockdown possible.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:56:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Could you imagine if a mafioso had been captured and was going to snitch on the entire mafia and then was just stuck in gen pop cause "he is no different than any other prisoner"?
View Quote
Like Whitey Bulger?

He didn't know anything about DC pols or anything like that either. I am starting to recognize a pattern.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:56:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Deep state wins again.
View Quote
Deep State always wins.

It’s really sad so many here can’t understand that Epstein was murdered.  This happens in almost every country with significant population and crime.  Why so many think the US is somehow above corruption and murder to silence someone is baffling.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 5:58:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Deep State always wins.

It’s really sad so many here can’t understand that Epstein was murdered.  This happens in almost every country with significant population and crime.  Why so many think the US is somehow above corruption and murder to silence someone is baffling.
View Quote
Pretty much. Buy ammo, that’s all I can say.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:00:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Obviously not too secure that a high profile, potentially politically explosive, prisoner can off themselves.
View Quote
The institution will not provide 24/7/365 observation indefinitely and the institution will not deny the inmate sheets or other items indefinitely.  This is not determined by the security level.  If an inmate really wants to off themselves, they will.  Regardless of the institution's security level.  I'm sorry this isn't what you guys want to hear.

I can concoct some kind of comic book hit squad scenario for you if you need me to.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:01:40 PM EDT
[#35]
I posted this when he "attempted" a few weeks ago

Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:01:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The institution will not provide 24/7/365 observation indefinitely and the institution will not deny the inmate sheets or other items indefinitely.  This is not determined by the security level.  If an inmate really wants to off themselves, they will.  Regardless of the institution's security level.  I'm sorry this isn't what you guys want to hear.

I can concoct some kind of comic book hit squad scenario for you if you need me to.  
View Quote
That's right, I forgot. He was just a normal prisoner in GP and they kill themselves all the time.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:04:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Like Whitey Bulger?

He didn't know anything about DC pols or anything like that either. I am starting to recognize a pattern.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like Whitey Bulger?

Forgot about him.

Either our prisons are rife with incompetence or well. . . people like Alex Jones may not be so crazy after all.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:05:43 PM EDT
[#38]
This is the same jail they stuck Manafort in. He was pretty healthy when he went in and now he's in a wheelchair.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:07:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This is the same jail they stuck Manafort in. He was pretty healthy when he went in and now he's in a wheelchair.
View Quote
That horrible menace to society, being an undeclared foreign agent and tax cheat.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:07:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Didnt they release a large number of documents recently?
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:10:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Let's insert a little logic into the situation:

Examples of Occam's Razor

All the way back in the 12th century, the Franciscan friar William of Ockham gave the world a rule: "Plurality must never be posited without necessity." Put more simply, the simplest answer - that is, the answer that requires the fewest assumptions - is generally the correct one.  In the 800-plus years since Friar William laid down his maxim, logicians have turned it into a rule: Occam's razor. Occam's razor simply states that of any given set of explanations for an event occurring, the simplest one is most likely the correct one.  Occam's razor makes no absolute assertions. It does not claim that the simplest answer is always correct. It merely suggests that, among all possible answers to a question, one's best bet is generally the one that requires the fewest assumptions.

How Occam's Razor Works

Some examples of Occam's razor include the following:

One of the fence posts is broken.
Of possible explanations a) An albino moose, lost on its quest for its squirrel best friend, crashed through the fence in despair, or b) An old nail rusted through, "b" is more likely.

The tire on the car is flat.
Of possible explanations a) The screw stuck in the tire wall let the air out, or b) Serial tire-flatteners sliced it open with a laser scalpel, creating an imperceptible hole, then inserted the screw in another part of the tire to mark their victory, explanation "a" is more likely.

It is raining and I saw a bright flash through my curtains.
Of possible explanations a) lightning, or b) UFOs are trying to pull my roof off, explanation "a" is more likely.

A student failed the statistics test.
Of possible explanations a) The student needed to study harder, or b) Malicious textbook publishers put wrong answers in the study guide in hopes of sabotaging future statisticians, explanation "a" is more likely.

A car rear-ended another in highway traffic during rush hour.
Of possible explanations a) The driver was distracted by the phone in his hand, or b) The driver was distracted by an elephant on the side of the road, which ran away before anyone else could see it, explanation "a" is more likely.

A loud noise is heard in an apartment that is next to a busy highway.
Of possible explanations a) The surface of the highway cracked due to an unprecedented volcanic event, or b) A truck backfired, explanation "b" is more likely.

A man has sent several text messages to his wife over the course of a day, and she has not responded.
Of possible explanations a) her phone ran out of battery, or b) she is maliciously ignoring him in revenge for an error on his part that he cannot remember, explanation "a" is more likely.

A woman is nauseous several hours after eating at a restaurant.
Of possible explanations a) She may have food poisoning or b) Her long-dormant fetal twin has awakened and begun to move, explanation "a" is more likely.

A roast beef in the oven burns to a crisp after being in the oven for only one hour.
Of possible explanations a) A sleepwalking neighbor came into the house and turned up the oven temperature, or b) The oven's temperature gauge is wrong, explanation "b" is more likely.

A dog owner comes home to the trash can tipped over and trash is scattered on the floor.
Of possible explanations a) The dog tipped the trash can over, or b) Someone broke into the house and sorted through the trash can, explanation "a" is more likely.

A ball rolls out into the road in a residential area in front of a man's car.
Of possible explanations a) Some children are playing ball and it accidentally rolled into the road, or b) Some children are rolling balls into the road deliberately, in hopes of wrecking cars and looting the remains to prop up their tottering lemonade business, explanation "a" is more likely.
View Quote
Source

Something to consider, don't you think?

Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:11:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Deep State always wins.

View Quote
Some people here truly, genuinely believe that the USA is the greatest, most perfect country in the world and unironically defend this idea rabidly here. Ugly things like this incident that exposes just how fucked this country is makes them very uncomfortable.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:12:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

They're rewriting history in real time.
View Quote
Quoted:

I'm sure it's some algorithm of the tweeters that changes #ClintonBodyCount to Trump.

It has to be, there is no other explanation
View Quote
Quoted:
Twitter is acting ....strange

The Left is really trying to shut this up
View Quote
Kind of surreal watching it happen in real time.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:13:42 PM EDT
[#44]
You guys are also forgetting....El Chapo is/was at this same facility....and he never escaped.  Inmates commit suicide.  Had one in SHU who attempted 7 times, 8th time was successful.  It happens.  Sure you could do 24/7 posts with cameras and the gamut, but sometimes, all the security and "high profile" tags in the world won't stop someone intent on harming themselves.

Yes, there is a lot of uncertainty and doubt right now due to who he was associated with, my guess is we will never know, one way or the other.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:14:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

That's right, I forgot. He was just a normal prisoner in GP and they kill themselves all the time.
View Quote
they do.....I believe about 20 per year are successful.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:14:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
So that's where our "differing opinion" members have been all day, doing damage control on social media.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
So that's where our "differing opinion" members have been all day, doing damage control on social media.
I wonder what "ROLCON" is?
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:16:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How many staff suicides have we had this year...it's up there for sure.  Again, I can't stress this enough, how many drugs and cell phones and everything else get into our prison systems every day.  Bureau of Prisons is no different.  Inmates have all damn day to figure out ways to do bad shit, including killing themselves.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:16:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It appears BOP employees are not.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:17:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks for your input.  So he was on suicide watch four days ago.  What sort of accommodations are provided by that?

Do you think his suicide had anything to do with yesterday's news or do you think he was a ticking timebomb after the first attempt?

If he was on the verge, for such a high profile guy like that, do you give any extra attention and what does it take to convince the powers that be to let you off of suicide watch so he could go off himself?
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 6:17:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 38
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top