Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 59
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:36:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Airport should've been cordoned off. But then again, the withdraw shouldn't been so sudden and Americans should've been forced to vacate the country over a 2-3 month period.

Considering how many people are scattering on the flight lines, I thought this would happen sooner. Very easy for someone to get close to the planes.

This embarrassment keeps getting worse as the days go on. Sadly, American servicemen and women are the ones who will pay the price as seen here.
View Quote

You don’t run an evac from an airport in an urban center that’s indefensible.  You run it from a secondary secured location where you can run armor and CAS if you need to.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:36:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Raise you hand?

Is this kindergarten class?
View Quote
Colored wrist bands.

He's so far gone he can't remember which reporters are in his corner so they've coached him to look for the wrist bands.

Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:36:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
45 says, lock him up

https://imgdump5.novarata.net/9jluhw.jpg
View Quote

Missed it, by that much…..
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:37:12 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not to diminish what happened to our Service Men in Kabul today....because it's fucking terrible and piss-poor leadership that caused it;

But I'm becoming a bit more concerned about Biden's comment today about 'There are bigger threats closer than Afghanistan.'

On this fucking rollercoaster of insanity we've been on since 2020, and really since 2008, I'm becoming increasingly concerned with the rhetoric of "domestic terrorism".  They keep pushing and pushing and pushing, all while suggesting there's a growing thread at home.

ANTIFA and BLM can do what they want, in plain view of police, but if you don't get vaccinated, you're a terrorist, and the useful idiots are starting to parrot the same sentiment.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

Didnt he mention Africa not too long ago?
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:37:57 PM EDT
[#5]
What I found most perplexing about Biden’s speech:

Biden: We’ve reached out and the 10,000 Americans I’m leaving behind don’t want to leave Afghanistan.

...later...

Biden: Surprisingly, most Afghanistans want to leave Afghanistan.

Something’s rotten in Denmark.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:38:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Taiwan better get cozy with the Engineering in Israel and find out how to make their own Iron Dome
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can bet our enemies heard that, too.

It's Obama's people and our enemies and our allies know.

China just gets to be the beneficiary.

http://www.guideoftheworld.com/wp-content/uploads/map/taiwan_political_map.jpg

Taiwan better get cozy with the Engineering in Israel and find out how to make their own Iron Dome

Israel’s too preoccupied with their covid problem as China’s about to corner the chip market.

Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:39:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:39:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Bret Bair just said there are 13 KIA now.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:40:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Not to diminish what happened to our Service Men in Kabul today....because it's fucking terrible and piss-poor leadership that caused it;

But I'm becoming a bit more concerned about Biden's comment today about 'There are bigger threats closer than Afghanistan.'

On this fucking rollercoaster of insanity we've been on since 2020, and really since 2008, I'm becoming increasingly concerned with the rhetoric of "domestic terrorism".  They keep pushing and pushing and pushing, all while suggesting there's a growing threat at home.

ANTIFA and BLM can do what they want, in plain view of police, but if you don't get vaccinated, you're a terrorist, and the useful idiots are starting to parrot the same sentiment.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:40:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good thing their equipment isn't on par with what our guys will be using.... oh, wait
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:40:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh yay....$10 million drone strikes against 3 tents in the desert....way to go guys
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:41:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

That useless fuck doesn't care... those Warriors mean nothing to him...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

MY GOD Potato.......look what you have done you fucking piece of shit.

That useless fuck doesn't care... those Warriors mean nothing to him...

Anyone that thinks some one like Joe could handle the kind of info overload of being the POTUS and make rational decisions at nearly 80 when he couldn't do it in his prime (loosely defined) is sadly beknighted. But, we already knew that.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:41:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

On this fucking rollercoaster of insanity we've been on since 2020, and really since 2008, I'm becoming increasingly concerned with the rhetoric of "domestic terrorism".  They keep pushing and pushing and pushing, all while suggesting there's a growing threat at home.

View Quote

I still know people that deny that BLM or Antifa have done anything all that bad despite the pile of video evidence, broken windows and burned down stores, violent attacks, intimidation, public threats, and continued escalation.

Would you be surprised if I told you these people are still REALLY CONCERNED (tm) about Jan 6

We are fucked because so many people are in complete denial about reality
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:41:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So we are expected to believe that in addition to a suicide vest, ISIS-k walked multiple guys with automatic weapons through multiple Taliban check points that have been confiscating weapons from Afghan Civilians for 2 weeks?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone know the highest death toll from a suicide vest?

This doesn't seem possible.

It appears this was a kind of coordinated assault.  The suicide vest popped off an assault with small arms.
So we are expected to believe that in addition to a suicide vest, ISIS-k walked multiple guys with automatic weapons through multiple Taliban check points that have been confiscating weapons from Afghan Civilians for 2 weeks?

Yes
But are we actually that dumb to believe it?
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:41:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Airport should've been cordoned off. But then again, the withdraw shouldn't been so sudden and Americans should've been forced to vacate the country over a 2-3 month period.

Considering how many people are scattering on the flight lines, I thought this would happen sooner. Very easy for someone to get close to the planes.

This embarrassment keeps getting worse as the days go on. Sadly, American servicemen and women are the ones who will pay the price as seen here.
View Quote

Every American should have been gone well before the first refugee stepped foot on the airport property.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:42:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

As a civilian I've always wondered why they feel the need to let people like me know what the military is doing?
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:42:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's like watching Road House.
It's so bad, that it's laughingly awesome.

Jay
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:43:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Gonna bomb some random goat herder huh ?

Taliban attacked our marines…. Not the made up boogeyman “ ISIS-k “
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:43:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Last time he said that, he mentioned northern and western Africa. Not sure why...
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:44:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hopefully Seals, Delta are hunting down any cells in Kabul to prevent further attacks on the airport.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:44:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Does Biden think their fuck up in Afghanistan helped him any in this regard or has he just succeeded in radicalizing the moderates and fence sitters?
View Quote
I think it's part of the plan.  

Patriotic, law-abiding, CRT hating, Red White and Blue Americans are going to get sick of this bullshit.
Because it IS bullshit.

That would be the perfect time to turn the sheep against the 'radicals' who are now standing outside your local clinic, with the stars and stripes and protesting that the workers inside are forced to get vaccinated.  Freedom loving patriots will soon become the biggest threat to America.

BUT, they know they can't do shit, until we are disarmed.  And lord knows they haven't let up on that front in decades.

Wanna become Australia?  Let them take your guns.  Let them outlaw pistol-braced AR's without a whimper.  Hide them in your closet.
It'll be incremental, until some patriot gets pushed too far, taxes are too much, inflation is too high to overcome.
And they'll use it to kick-start the confiscation.  The real question is will the people stand up at that point, or will they look at their family, 401k, and Sunday football, and say "We just need to stay under the radar."?

Because I'm pretty confident things won't get bad enough for most to throw away everything, so that their grandchildren will live without chains.
It's a shitty thing to say; I know.  And I've asked myself plenty of times 'where's your breaking point' and I don't know yet.  But I fear it'll be forced on me, before I'm mentally ready for it.

Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:45:22 PM EDT
[#22]
There’s not much I can say that fits within COC, but I’d trade every man, woman, and child in that shithole to get back just one of those thirteen.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:46:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Colored wrist bands.

He's so far gone he can't remember which reporters are in his corner so they've coached him to look for the wrist bands.
https://i.postimg.cc/j59W7FNZ/Screenshot-20210826-152937-Photos.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Raise you hand?

Colored wrist bands.

Wowww.

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:46:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Too little too late. FJB
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:48:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Somewhere in the more peaceful parts of Afghanistan, unbeknownst to them, there's a wedding party that's about to get real spicy.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:48:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Hopefully Seals, Delta are hunting down any cells in Kabul to prevent further attacks on the airport.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cells ???  You honestly think a small cell of isis, carried automatic weapons, suitcase bombs and vehicles filled with explosives thru a dozen taliban check points, to the airport, where talibans been heavily searching all people, vehicles, etc ? And just “ slipped thru “ ?

It’s the goddamned taliban themselves that attacked us !! not isis-k. Isis is the talibans and Biden’s scape goat to save face. Biden knows taliban did it, but can’t retaliate against them, because they can wipe out the airport at leasure. Isis-k protects Biden’s admin, from embarrassment, and taliban from getting bombed.

It’s bullshit  , made up total bullshit propaganda.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:48:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I still know people that deny that BLM or Antifa have done anything all that bad despite the pile of video evidence, broken windows and burned down stores, violent attacks, intimidation, public threats, and continued escalation.

Would you be surprised if I told you these people are still REALLY CONCERNED (tm) about Jan 6

We are fucked because so many people are in complete denial about reality
View Quote
Get better friends
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:49:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Somewhere in the more peaceful parts of Afghanistan, unbeknownst to them, there's a wedding party that's about to get real spicy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some bastard way out in the middle of nowhere is gonna get smoked and we’ll hear “we got em!”
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:49:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
That's going nowhere. They will present a list of options to the Potato and he will insist that the House vote on the proposal.

As is typical for dementia patients they have no ability to make decisions on their own, they have no remorse, they are unable to accept that anything is their fault and they are beyond reproach, there's nothing you can say to offend them.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:49:49 PM EDT
[#30]
To eliminate ISIS you have to remove the Biden regime.

eta- They came to be when he was VP, Trump came in let the mil do their jobs and ISIS died or hid, Biden is in office and BOOM there they are again.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:51:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh yea....lets announce it for all the entire fucking world to read............the only thing the enemy should hear is their bunk mate going..........."what the fuck is that "
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:51:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thinking about thinking about it
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:52:49 PM EDT
[#33]
I found it ironic that Biden led with talking about Obama's JV team.

Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:53:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

*click*
I just subbed your newsletter.

I agree. Just to add, I think the China wants the dems to keep pushing all the social justice type narratives, control language, lockdowns and control. Dems are completely incapable of dealing with our enemies because they are in bed with them and owned by them.
China assists NK. They both work with the taliban 1. to get the tech that was left behind 2. control of natural resources.
The idea is to keep America busy with social justice stuff / dumb presidents / political strife while China takes control of more and more things.
I almost made a thread about it on its own but I half think the country is dead and we dont know it yet. Look at Amazon > its chocked full of chinese goods > lockdowns = more amazon clicks = more china money = more human trafficking. I could go on and on but after listening to Joe Rogans podcast with the lady who escaped NK things are way worse out there than we even know.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:54:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

I guess he can't discern their faces anymore from the chart, so they just gave him a list to call names from.

This is absolutely unreal. I can't believe I continue to be shocked by it, but there's no way I would have believed it was this bad.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:54:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Wowww.

Kharn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Raise you hand?

Colored wrist bands.

Wowww.

Kharn

The guy with the most quips on arfcom is speechless. This is very very bad.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:54:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Some bastard way out in the middle of nowhere is gonna get smoked and we’ll hear “we got em!”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:56:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

As a civilian I've always wondered why they feel the need to let people like me know what the military is doing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think a more prevalent question is why are they just now planning?

Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:59:25 PM EDT
[#39]

I have nothing nice to say, so instead I will salute those who have fallen today.

Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:59:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Gonna bomb some random goat herder huh ?

Taliban attacked our marines…. Not the made up boogeyman “ ISIS-k “
View Quote

I'm willing to bet it was ISIS-K but I'm also going to bet it was either with a nod from the Taliban or, at the most generous, some Taliban grunt going, "Oh fuck, I don't wanna get involved...go head on through."
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 6:59:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Colored wrist bands.

View Quote

Any proof of that?   Not that I am making excuses for the shit this admin is doing, but anytime I go to the local hospital for the imaging department they put the same blue wristbands on people after doing a covid screening (temp check and questions)  at the front door.  I'd imagine anyone going into the Whitehouse has some sort of screening and marking as well.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 7:00:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Was the 13th also a Marine?
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 7:00:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I've been trying to think of something to post that wasn't pure anger and hatred.  

Im going to make dinner and pray for the fallen.
View Quote
I'm right there with you brother.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 7:01:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
certitude? is that a word?

lol
View Quote
Merriam-Webster says it is.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/certitude
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 7:01:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I think it's part of the plan.  

Patriotic, law-abiding, CRT hating, Red White and Blue Americans are going to get sick of this bullshit.
Because it IS bullshit.

That would be the perfect time to turn the sheep against the 'radicals' who are now standing outside your local clinic, with the stars and stripes and protesting that the workers inside are forced to get vaccinated.  Freedom loving patriots will soon become the biggest threat to America.

BUT, they know they can't do shit, until we are disarmed.  And lord knows they haven't let up on that front in decades.

Wanna become Australia?  Let them take your guns.  Let them outlaw pistol-braced AR's without a whimper.  Hide them in your closet.
It'll be incremental, until some patriot gets pushed too far, taxes are too much, inflation is too high to overcome.
And they'll use it to kick-start the confiscation.  The real question is will the people stand up at that point, or will they look at their family, 401k, and Sunday football, and say "We just need to stay under the radar."?

Because I'm pretty confident things won't get bad enough for most to throw away everything, so that their grandchildren will live without chains.
It's a shitty thing to say; I know.  And I've asked myself plenty of times 'where's your breaking point' and I don't know yet.  But I fear it'll be forced on me, before I'm mentally ready for it.

View Quote

Damn!
You just described ME.  I'm a City/Public-Utility employee.  I'm just waiting when my work (City) mandates it "or get fired".  I'm not prepared to give up my job.  I don't agree w/ any of this, but I don't want to be one the few who stood up but was alone and becomes homeless/desperate. I'm not charismatic in any way so won't be able to convince others to go w/ me.  Learned the lesson too often that it's not always a good thing to be the first to volunteer or step out front.  I'm not about to go step out or step up unless I know somebody has my back.... but nobody has my back, and I'm my own.  So in that breath, I also realize there's probably nobody that thinks I have their back.

Why don't all these WOKE people just go back to sleep?
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 7:01:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Remember guys 12 dead soldiers is nothing compared to 1000 Americans dying WITH covid.
View Quote
So he's saying we need to do something about China...right? Oh...
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 7:02:46 PM EDT
[#47]
I missed the press conference,  did Biden really say he knows what the killed Marines families are going through right now because his son served in Iraq and died?  He son died by suicide 3 years after he came home.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 7:02:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Biden has probably ordered to airdrop some pallets of cash
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 7:03:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
That's going nowhere. They will present a list of options to the Potato and he will insist that the House vote on the proposal.

As is typical for dementia patients they have no ability to make decisions on their own, they have no remorse, they are unable to accept that anything is their fault and they are beyond reproach, there's nothing you can say to offend them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or we are just going to cruise missile a few empty camps.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 7:05:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
We are about to see a real life Custers Last Stand for American troops in 2021

The retards in charge will let it happen.

American citizens need to take their country back by any means necessary, and quickly. The human beings in D.C. are not working for American interests, that is clear.

And as someone that has family members in the Armed Forces, I pray for them
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 59
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top