User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:12:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Let them fight.

Sure seems like Iran thinks they are jacked on the sauce. The sauce being a nuke. Idiots.
View Quote

Iran needs SOMEONE to push their shit in.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:18:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:22:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Errbody always bombing “insurgents.”
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:27:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Pfffft until this goes nuclear.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:34:02 AM EDT
[#5]
The entire middle east is a retard moshpit.

The US was the big security guy that didn't really speak retard, but sorta kept them in line.

Someone replaced the big security guy with a fellow retard.

And here we are.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:36:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Let them fite.

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:37:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Iran needs wants SOMEONE to push their shit in.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let them fight.

Sure seems like Iran thinks they are jacked on the sauce. The sauce being a nuke. Idiots.

Iran needs wants SOMEONE to push their shit in.

FIFY  
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:40:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Pakis and Iran going to war?  How is this not a win/win?
View Quote

It is a win/win ...  As long a you don't need to call tech support.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:42:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 11:08:49 AM EDT
[#10]
I hope somebody takes this opportunity to eliminate the govt in Iran and free the Iranian people from oppression.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 11:11:38 AM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

TRUTH
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 11:18:56 AM EDT
[#12]
I'd of really loved it if the Headline was Pakistan attacking some IRGC headquarters.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 11:25:45 AM EDT
[#13]

Also, Looking forward to seeing mushroom clouds in the future. Just so long as we stay out of it. Regional conflict isn't our purview.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:12:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:13:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Everyone is just jumping at the opportunity to start shooting.  Feeling left out I guess.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:14:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Thank goodness we have Biden and not Trump...I mean, look at all this peace Biden is spreading around the globe.  What a world leader!
View Quote
It's called peace though superior weakness.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:22:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Let's go Iran. You going to let those barbarians to the east punk you like that?
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:24:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'd of really loved it if the Headline was Pakistan attacking some IRGC headquarters.
View Quote

China would have a conniption.

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:24:52 PM EDT
[#19]
If Pakistan would use a few nukes on Iran the world could be dramatically improved.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:28:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Man this world is really falling apart. Biden clearly can't handle it so everyone is looking for payback on their enemies.
View Quote

Yeah strong American leadership seem to keep them in check...those days are gone...
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:29:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Defense contractors gearing up
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:33:22 PM EDT
[#22]
I sure hope these jack asses that run our country don't side with Iran. Iran has been a pain in the ass for a long time
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:34:50 PM EDT
[#23]
I had to go look it up, but Pakistan has the eighth largest airforce in the world.  1370 aircraft, 75 of which are F-16s.  

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:50:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
There's a whole department whose entire job is keeping track of where those guys are at any given moment. He wasn't missing, the WH was just lying. Again.
View Quote
@TheOTHERmaninblack

Exactly which department is that?

I'm ignorant on this one.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:03:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Marg Bar Sarmachar ?

Somebody high AF in a Pakistan 7-11 asking where they keep the Mars Bar's ?

Maybe that or a Polk County hillbilly.
View Quote

They misspelled Smoochy?
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:22:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Pokystohn
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:32:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Limited war does not win peace. Until the mulahs in Iran are taken out with B52 carpet bombing, making the civilian population feel the pain, then nothing will change. The radicals need to die along with their families so the survivors learn that that they are defeated and really want peace.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:37:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I sure hope these jack asses that run our country don't side with Iran. Iran has been a pain in the ass for a long time
View Quote

They will side with BOTH SIDES.

That's how you keep the show running.

Siding with ONE SIDE will only serve to shut it down.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:43:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Limited war does not win peace. Until the mulahs in Iran are taken out with B52 carpet bombing, making the civilian population feel the pain, then nothing will change. The radicals need to die along with their families so the survivors learn that that they are defeated and really want peace.
View Quote

Tell me you have zero understanding of the Iranian government and people without telling me you have zero understanding of the Iranian government and people. The disarmed civilian population has been dying by the thousands every few years trying to remove the Islamic government. But to be fair, our media does an insanely bad job of reporting pretty much anything international.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:53:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:57:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:58:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yeah strong American leadership seem to keep them in check...those days are gone...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Man this world is really falling apart. Biden clearly can't handle it so everyone is looking for payback on their enemies.

The adults are in charge, don'cha know?
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 2:04:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly! Print and send a quarter trillion USD to each side. Then our enemies will kill each other while we drink beer and watch the NFL play offs on TV. What a great deal for America!
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 2:11:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ARF should be in love with the crazy shit that's going on. This is what the world with an isolationist America looks like.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 2:30:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
In before we pay both sides to stop, then they both use the money to attack/undermine us.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 2:33:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

ARF should be in love with the crazy shit that's going on. This is what the world with an isolationist America looks like.
View Quote

Especially in the Middle East. Now that we are an exporter of oil, we really don’t care about that part of the world, and you are now seeing the results. The US Navy has been the world police since the end of WWII keeping people in their lane. Well, the Navy is retiring and we now see what happens when the hood rats take over. It’s going to get sporty and we will get dragged into it….again. Your kids will again be sent to die for Chevron and Boeing and your 401k stock fund.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 2:48:20 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

Where the women at?   Why these dickheads not working??
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 2:55:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Especially in the Middle East. Now that we are an exporter of oil, we really don’t care about that part of the world, and you are now seeing the results. The US Navy has been the world police since the end of WWII keeping people in their lane. Well, the Navy is retiring and we now see what happens when the hood rats take over. It’s going to get sporty and we will get dragged into it….again. Your kids will again be sent to die for Chevron and Boeing and your 401k stock fund.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think Biden made us dependent on foreign oil again.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 3:00:39 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

Perfect

And I will watch with popcorn and a coke
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 5:39:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Their attack on Pakistan was half-assed. Why would you attack someone and not expect them to retaliate.

I can't see Iran's end game here.
Starting trouble with different countries suggests the creation of an enemy to rally the public in support of their failed government and policies?
Maybe they're looking for who will strike back the hardest so they can use one of their nukes in retaliation. That would really elevate their street-cred throughout the Muslim world. Iran using a nuke would be unacceptable to Israel because they'd either be the victim, or on the short list for victim #2.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 5:57:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
@TheOTHERmaninblack

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's a whole department whose entire job is keeping track of where those guys are at any given moment. He wasn't missing, the WH was just lying. Again.
@TheOTHERmaninblack

Here's a video on it.

The White House is Lying about Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 5:59:30 PM EDT
[#42]
The Pakis nuking Iran would be a blessing.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 12:30:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Here's a video on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXqNfF4-IlI
View Quote
Thank you for the education. The whole thing didn't pass the smell test and now I know why.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top