Link Posted: 10/30/2022 1:59:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Blame the usual suspect thread sliders for doing the same thing they always do
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:13:18 AM EDT
[#2]
What 82 year old guy DOESN'T want to do butt stuff when the wife is away?

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:16:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Thats like arguing that being anti-Facebook, makes you a leftist because the far left also hates Facebook.

Right wingers and Left wingers hate FAcebook for the opposite reasons.
The Left hates Facebook because they dont censor ENOUGH.
The Right hates facebook because they censor TOO MUCH.

The LEFT hates the WEF because they're not AUTHORITARIAN ENOUGH, in their Environmentalism.
The Right hates the WEF Because they're TOO Authoritarian, and frankly, don't believe they have *ANY RIGHT* to tell us what we can or cant do anyway.

What, you think its a right wing position to be against having a bunch of rich assholes tell us we all need to live in pods, eat bugs, and suck the tranny dick!?

If you want to suck tranny dick and then eat a worm and cockroach burger in your Pod.... have at it... but don't force that shit on the rest of us because "Momma earth too hot!"
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:38:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

drugs and butt dancing gone wrong, pretty obvious really
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

And yet, so many here advocate for legalization of pot needles.

We will have gay dudes wrassling in their underwear with hammers everywhere if they legalization hippie lettuce.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:41:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Some of the posters in this thread

Let’s just say I’m taking notes.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 2:42:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 3:09:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 3:59:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Take a look at the Pelosi girls. Imagine you are Paul. Yup. You would get high and invite a gay prostitute over too. And the party will be in your pants.

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/07/pelosi-italy-009.jpg
View Quote

Sorry to quote such a grotesque picture, but it occurred to me that one of those things is not like the other.  How does Nancy stay thin when her genes indicate otherwise and she is well known for her love of ice cream?   Whole family is fked, one of those demon spawn is a big planned parenthood spokes whore.

Have the police tested the underwear twins for monkeypox?  Seems like they would be prime candidates.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 6:55:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Getting hard to filter the good info in this thread with all the fucking purse swinging.

JFC.

Start your own thread.
View Quote

It's gray bar majik at work.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 7:09:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Where are David DePape’s clothes?
View Quote

in the Pelosi's laundry room? It would explain the third person.

Cut a deal for fresh cleaned clothes, a bottle of Target Cabernet Sauvignon, a baggie of crack and some new white socks. Plus the $twenty bucks. After the drug raging buttsecks, Paulie tried to cheap out on the Cabernet Sauvignon. A deal is a deal.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 7:17:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Just thought of this. It was 55 degrees in SF at 2AM on Friday. Not exactly "traipse across town in your underwear" weather.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 7:32:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What does "Grey bar" mean?
View Quote
Use the ignore feature a little more and it will become clear.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 7:42:30 AM EDT
[#13]
I am reading stuff about a third unidentified person opening the door to the residence allowing LEO’s in.

Anyone have more on this?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 7:43:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I am reading stuff about a third unidentified person opening the door to the residence allowing LEO’s in.

View Quote

I'm going with undocumented worker.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 7:45:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Could be.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 7:52:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

We have a cabin a ways outside of Powell River, fairly remote. My son hooked into a 20 lb king this summer on a trout rod with 10lb test. As soon as the hook was set and it started to bend the rod he look at me with panic and said “help!”, it took me 25 minutes to get it in with my SO moving the boat to help, it almost spoiled the entire reel.

Note to others: Teach your ladies to PROFICIENTLY maneuver a boat before hand, not when you’re trying to land a fish
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good Salmon fishing at Powell River along the line of old WWII tankers tied together to make some sort of barrier for the old sawmill there. Went on 3 separate week long stays there to visit an uncle that had something to do with diesel equipment at the mill. Went fishing almost every day. I liked Texada Island better, but the fishing was better by those tankers. IDK that those tankers were made out of concrete until looking them up just now to see if they were still there.

Not many people from there, mostly native Indians and a Metis mix from old sawmill workers that hooked up with the locals.
My guess is that DePape is Metis.

It is also my guess that DePape did not kill himself.

We have a cabin a ways outside of Powell River, fairly remote. My son hooked into a 20 lb king this summer on a trout rod with 10lb test. As soon as the hook was set and it started to bend the rod he look at me with panic and said “help!”, it took me 25 minutes to get it in with my SO moving the boat to help, it almost spoiled the entire reel.

Note to others: Teach your ladies to PROFICIENTLY maneuver a boat before hand, not when you’re trying to land a fish

Awesome !

The 'Sunshine Coast' is a beautiful area.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 7:53:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Lawyers for the accused need to Supeaona the video record before Pelosi destroys it.

This is obviously a fight between two people high on drugs and/or alcohol.

Release the tapes.  The people deserve to know.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 7:59:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yep, I’ll use a butter knife and spoon instead.

Link for the regular Arfcommers with mediocre incomes.

https://www.rmjtactical.com/collections/tactical-tomahawks/products/snuggles
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
ALL of a sudden, I want a war hammer (a pre-ban... before common sense hammer control regulations).

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/36415/CUDDLESBLACKOUT1_1024x_jpg-2580966.JPG

I want this for a tire thumper! make the bolt on head pieces tungsten carbide to add weight.

I'm a old school trucker

eta, $700-800 nvm ?????? being poor somewhere else

Yep, I’ll use a butter knife and spoon instead.

Link for the regular Arfcommers with mediocre incomes.

https://www.rmjtactical.com/collections/tactical-tomahawks/products/snuggles

There goes that fantasy.

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:08:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I am reading stuff about a third unidentified person opening the door to the residence allowing LEO's in.

View Quote
I heard someone mention a "house cleaner."

And I think during the press conference the chief said the door was opened by someone other than the cops and PP.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:24:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

And I think during the press conference the chief said the door was opened by someone other than the cops and PP.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am reading stuff about a third unidentified person opening the door to the residence allowing LEO's in.

perhaps LE broke the glass door to let themselves in?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:26:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
After the drug raging buttsecks, Paulie tried to cheap out on the Cabernet Sauvignon. A deal is a deal.
View Quote

THE CHAMPAGNE'S NOT KORBEL!!!!! RAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:38:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The thing is, Paul called the police from an upstairs bathroom, and told them that he knew the guy and the guy was a "friend", but then when the police arrived, Paul had left his safe space bathroom, with the hammer, and was standing next to the dude as they fought over the hammer.  I imagine they were right inside the first floor.

View Quote

Where are you getting this stuff about Paul in an upstairs bathroom?

I thought the nudist guy went to the bathroom and that's when Paul dialed 911?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:49:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Reading that the nefarious conspiracy theorist websites were created last Friday.

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:16:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Reading that the nefarious conspiracy theorist websites were created last Friday.

View Quote

Yeah, several pages back folks had dome some investigation as to the owner and hosting provider

There is some fuckery going on that doesnt add up.

Dude lights up a website the day of? But has blogged for weeks on it?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:17:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:21:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Holy spin Batman! Everyone is spinning the narrative like tops. Anyone have any DU gems?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:30:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Is anyone else noticing a really big difference in Twitter lately? It's like it was before the Dems lost the 2016 election.

It is no longer lib ratio'd to shit. Every single comment isn't just piled on with liberal replies at the top.

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:32:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Elon fact checks Killary's tweet about this. Don't have Twatter, but here is his response:

There is a tiny possibility there might be more to this story than meets the eye

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:34:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yeah, several pages back folks had dome some investigation as to the owner and hosting provider

There is some fuckery going on that doesnt add up.

Dude lights up a website the day of? But has blogged for weeks on it?
View Quote

Sorry. Yesterday was a busy day. Just catching up.

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:43:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Elon fact checks Killary's tweet about this. Don't have Twatter, but here is his response:

There is a tiny possibility there might be more to this story than meets the eye

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 9:57:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FgUVYfYX0AA8AFG?format=png&name=900x900
View Quote

This reply has me crying

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 10:04:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Insane. Certifiably insane.
View Quote

This is quality trolling an baiting.  

As no object of the insanity is noted it's a personal attack or a comment on the position held depending on the reader`s interpretation.

Bravo.  Thread slide and the possibility that a poster will respond with a personal attack.  Which could result in a ban for the person arguably called "insane, certifiably so."

As to the subject at hand, the perp extremely unlikely to be a MAGA dude given his life-style and personal affiliations, could be a random wacko, a gigolo or someone Paul already knew.  Drugs/alcohol are likely a factor.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 10:09:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

As no object of the insanity is noted it's a personal attack or a comment on the position held depending on the reader`s interpretation.

Bravo.  Thread slide and the possibility that a poster will respond with a personal attack.  Which could result in a ban for the person arguably called "insane, certifiably so."

As to the subject at hand, the perp extremely unlikely to be a MAGA dude given his life-style and personal affiliations, could be a random wacko, a gigolo or someone Paul already knew.  Drugs/alcohol are likely a factor.
View Quote

There’s a reason his Facebook account was deleted before his name was made public. Anyone who buys that this was some “MAGA loon” that was able to break into the Pelosi’s house so easily is a fucking retard.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 10:42:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't feed the troll.
Anyone with a working brain knows there are likely zero Maga types living in San Francisco.

There are a few people if they were banned it would be an improvement to the forum.
(It's one of them)
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 10:44:15 AM EDT
[#35]
So does speaker pelosi deny and shift blame or does her husband get the seth rich treatment and not make a recovery?

Whats interesting is that NOBODY is denying this news. The police have now clammed up and are refusing updates on the investigation.

Elon just broke the fucking internet.

This would qualify as an "October Surprise" of an unforced error.

- Drugs
- male prostitution
- unfaithful husband
- ghey lovers
- fat nudist
- hammers
- police corruption/cover-up

Just delicious.

Attachment Attached File

Of course, all of this is "just a theory".
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 10:57:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Serious question.....

Has Nancy rushed to her husbands side in the hospital?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 10:59:19 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Except I don't care for democrats, I don't like their policies and they are terrible for the country.  You know what I think is just as fucked up as a democrat?  A fake Republican spreading fake conspiracies and ragebait. All that shit does is help democrats because they can point to it to say that everything that conservatives criticize them over are lies and bizarre conspiracy theories.  You are confusing being critical of the crazy and stupid within the right with defending the left. They are absolutely not the same things.
View Quote

You seem awfully "concerned" about the republican side of things.

It's kinda weird, considering the 3rd in line to POTUS's husband just made a huge unforced error during election season......

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 10:59:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As previously stated,  that glass was broken from the inside.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 11:00:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
So does speaker pelosi deny and shift blame or does her husband get the seth rich treatment and not make a recovery?

Whats interesting is that NOBODY is denying this news. The police have now clammed up and are refusing updates on the investigation.

Elon just broke the fucking internet.

This would qualify as an "October Surprise" of an unforced error.

- Drugs
- male prostitution
- unfaithful husband
- ghey lovers
- fat nudist
- hammers
- police corruption/cover-up

Just delicious.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/tenor-132.gif

Of course, all of this is "just a theory".
View Quote

Occam's rusty razor of the-possible speculation. Somebody has to fill the holes...
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 11:02:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Serious question.....

Has Nancy rushed to her husbands side in the hospital?
View Quote
She was in Europe and flew (her broom) home yesterday morning. Why she was in Europe, who knows. Laundering money? Maybe. Securing her escape for after the midterms? Possible. The Wicked Witch of the West is home.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 11:03:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 11:06:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 11:07:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 11:09:12 AM EDT
[#44]

Laughing while waiting on the apologist to return with new talking points.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 11:09:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Unless someone that was there and has video releases it, we'll never get the true story.

Link Posted: 10/30/2022 11:10:08 AM EDT
[#46]
This story keeps on giving!
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 11:11:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Have any journalists requested, through FOIA's, a copy of the 911 call and the (likely sanitized) police reports?
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 11:13:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Unless someone that was there and has video releases it, we'll never get the true story.

View Quote

True, but we're at the point where anyone denying that there's a LOT more to this than the initial MAGA attacker bullshit is obviously sucking more DNC cock than PP
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 11:18:47 AM EDT
[#49]
Just a reminder that Salty Cracker lives in that area,   tonight's show ought to be good .
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 11:22:29 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like the glass was busted outwards, meaning from in to out. If the po-po had to bust the glass it would have fallen inwards.

That’s if the image(s) I have seen are accurate.
Page / 43
Top Top