BCM
User Panel

Page / 20
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:35:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0TYCEXmi90

Maybe we could skip the fast food and introduce the Norks directly to American barbecue. Even the adults would grow 4” in height and gain 40lbs in a few months.
View Quote

Korean BBQ numba wonnn

Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:37:25 AM EDT
[#2]

And that is the exact look I want on her as she is tugging my fat American wiener.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:41:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
anybody have the address so I can send flowers?
View Quote

And a box of donuts and a carton of marlboros?
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:54:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
From what I've read, you don't want his sister (who is next in line) to gain the seat. While he may be fat, dumb, and evil she seems smart, cunning, and wicked.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/21136/7EC4538A-0EBF-4CCE-A97D-223949C8CE16-1378811.jpg

She looks like she’s got a little bit of a “Life Goes On” type issue in her chromosomes.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:54:39 AM EDT
[#5]
2020 is going to be a wild ass year lmao
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:55:55 AM EDT
[#6]
its 10:55 AM, is it too early to start drinking in celebration?
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 11:10:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Makeup can't change the structure of her flat fucking face. And I bet you she a snaggle toothed creature with a snatch that is worse than what a back alley transvestite surgeon makes from a rotten piece of spoiled bologna and surgical tools consisting of a plastic spork from a Kenny Roger's Chicken Restaurant.
View Quote

I am guessing your time in Indianhead was a lonely one...

I totally dig Korean girls, there are probably still gouges on the walk way at Gimpo from them dragging me out due having my Korean tour cut short at 9 months...
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 11:11:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
its 10:55 AM, is it too early to start drinking in celebration?
View Quote

Don't drink yet.  We have zero truth data.  If the POTUS weighs in this afternoon during the Rona brief we will have something to go on.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 11:15:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Since N. Korea holds information very tightly.

Rumors are usually not very accurate, but you never know.

Fingers crossed
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 11:19:35 AM EDT
[#10]
I really hope KJU is pulling a Trump on CNN and will appear shortly
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 11:25:28 AM EDT
[#11]
None of those stories mention the flu manchu.   Why is COVID-19 in the thread title doomer?

Jesus Christ.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 11:32:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I didn't even think of that

CQ, CQ

Twinkies, Twinkies - Imperialist Twinkies right here.

It would be like hunting over bait
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does this mean the USS Pueblo will finally be returned to us?

Does this mean I can get NK in my logbook?

I didn't even think of that

CQ, CQ

Twinkies, Twinkies - Imperialist Twinkies right here.

It would be like hunting over bait
There were a bunch of excited Koreans on 20m yesterday, at least I thought they were, they all sound same same
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 11:32:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Has anybody asked Dennis Rodman how his buddy is doing?
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 11:40:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I could get her off and establish an embassy in Pyongyang.  Not kidding, just send me over with some roses and a Speedo on

View Quote

TC
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 11:48:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Makeup can't change the structure of her flat fucking face. And I bet you she a snaggle toothed creature with a snatch that is worse than what a back alley transvestite surgeon makes from a rotten piece of spoiled bologna and surgical tools consisting of a plastic spork from a Kenny Roger's Chicken Restaurant.
View Quote

Holy shit
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 11:48:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
None of those stories mention the flu manchu.   Why is COVID-19 in the thread title doomer?

Jesus Christ.
View Quote

There's a tweet about Chinese doctors who were brought in to give emergency care, and one or more of them infected Un with the Rona.

Did you read the thread?
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 11:53:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

She has nice legs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guess I'll finish your sentence....  At least she's doable

She has nice legs.

Like AOC, she could also benefit from some time on a stair-climber or elliptical before I’d call them ‘nice’.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 11:55:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Not saying he's dead. But no one will ever hear from him again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Chinese Doc OK?

Not saying he's dead. But no one will ever hear from him again.
That'll piss China off.  Disappearing their doctors is something China prefers to do themselves.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 11:57:24 AM EDT
[#19]
If he dies I would imagine his sister will be dead before his body gets cold.

The coup starts as soon as he flat lines.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 11:59:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

If I was on the list of succession I'd be in hiding right now.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:19:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why wait that long?
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:28:07 PM EDT
[#22]
If he pulls out of it he’ll probably wack everyone involved.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:33:08 PM EDT
[#23]
I’m tempted to agree with the others here who posted that he doesn’t really seem like the power behind the throne. Even if he’s the most evil motherfucker to ever live, he’s still trapped. He can’t fart for fear of showing weakness and giving someone an opportunity to topple him.

He inherited a peasant empire ruled by fear. If he were smart, he’d have defected to the West while he was in school in Switzerland.

... then again, maybe he did. Maybe he actually gives a shit about his people, and has traded being a CIA asset to one degree or another for assistance in slowly opening NK to the world and liberalizing it. If so, that would be one hell of a deal with the devil.

That’s just me conspiracy theorizing, though. No matter what kind of person he is or what subterfuge he’s caught up in, he’s probably the single least “free” person alive.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:35:17 PM EDT
[#24]
When Trump shook Kims hand at the DMZ and Kim crossed over the line and walked over towards the freedom house building I think it was Tucker or someone that was there close to the group said they could hear Kim breathing hard like he was winded just from walking a few steps.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:38:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Front page of CNN now. They broke the story or I’d post a different media source.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/9DB634BB-DFAE-4D01-87E3-4E45E73B1D55_jpe-1378196.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/F4246509-814C-4467-A59E-B36940504A8E_png-1378407.JPG

View Quote

All according to someone's plan

Centralized authoritarian regimes are always filled with intrigued
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:42:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I’m tempted to agree with the others here who posted that he doesn’t really seem like the power behind the throne. Even if he’s the most evil motherfucker to ever live, he’s still trapped. He can’t fart for fear of showing weakness and giving someone an opportunity to topple him.

He inherited a peasant empire ruled by fear. If he were smart, he’d have defected to the West while he was in school in Switzerland.

... then again, maybe he did. Maybe he actually gives a shit about his people, and has traded being a CIA asset to one degree or another for assistance in slowly opening NK to the world and liberalizing it. If so, that would be one hell of a deal with the devil.

That’s just me conspiracy theorizing, though. No matter what kind of person he is or what subterfuge he’s caught up in, he’s probably the single least “free” person alive.
View Quote

That's the thing.

When it comes to such isolationist authoritarian Nations is impossible to tell what what unless you were truly in the know.

We will never know what he really thought that's for sure because it is truly impossible to confirm one way or the other.

Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:46:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Or...it's something like a "phoenix rising" scenario when everyone thought he was dead...and he shows up stronger
and more vital than ever, just to fuck with people and to throw disinformation about.

Who the fuck knows?
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:47:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:49:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
When Trump shook Kims hand at the DMZ and Kim crossed over the line and walked over towards the freedom house building I think it was Tucker or someone that was there close to the group said they could hear Kim breathing hard like he was winded just from walking a few steps.
View Quote

It may not seem like a tough but the DMZ really IS a big deal

It is an incredible symbol for both sides over there

Like the Berlin wall but more.

Would not surprise me for a person in his position to have a mild emotional event from such a place
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:49:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Or...it's something like a "phoenix rising" scenario when everyone thought he was dead...and he shows up stronger
and more vital than ever, just to fuck with people and to throw disinformation about.

Who the fuck knows?
View Quote

Given the complex and deadly power dynamics at play, such a move would be incredibly dangerous. If he pulled it off, though... it would give him substantial breathing room if in the future he actually was temporarily incapacitated. No one would want to risk moving in to consolidate power if the last guy that tried it was tied to a ZSU-23-4.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:51:01 PM EDT
[#31]
He'd be in better health if he shared some of that food with his subjects.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:52:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Fingers crossed that vile cunt will kick the bucket, but it's DPRK, official news out of there is notoriously unreliable. Remember when there was speculation his wife/mistress/whatever was dead, but it was just bullshit?

They're totally isolated, so I'm guessing the only news is from Chinese border runners and SIGINT.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:57:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Also, CNN in OP? Remember CNN wouldn't know the truth if it came round for dinner and gave them a beej.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:59:41 PM EDT
[#34]
I take all of this with a grain of salt. There may be something going on in DPRK, but I’d guess this is just as likely to be a ploy by intelligence services trying to force him to give a “proof of life” or them trying to validate something.  Who knows?

Also, you guys that think his sister is good looking have a seriously weird Asian fetish. She’s ugly by any metric.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 1:01:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Also, CNN in OP? Remember CNN wouldn't know the truth if it came round for dinner and gave them a beej.
View Quote

CNN broke it citing “grave danger”. NBC came out saying he was brain dead. Jack Posobiec said he got COVID-19.

Link Posted: 4/21/2020 1:02:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 1:14:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Compost his fat ass and spread it on a vegetable garden to feed the people.
View Quote

Chop him up and feed him to the poor
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 1:19:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Chop him up and feed him to the poor
View Quote

And that my friend is how you start Kingdom
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 1:21:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Monty Python - "Not Dead Yet" Scene (HD)
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 1:23:47 PM EDT
[#40]
If SK is saying they have “confirmed” he’s not seriously ill, I’m leaning towards nothing burger.

Then again, it IS 2020
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 1:26:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Front page of CNN now. They broke the story or I’d post a different media source.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/9DB634BB-DFAE-4D01-87E3-4E45E73B1D55_jpe-1378196.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/F4246509-814C-4467-A59E-B36940504A8E_png-1378407.JPG

Maybe trump should send over some actual doctors. Could you imagine the shit storm
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 1:30:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If SK is saying they have "confirmed" he's not seriously ill, I'm leaning towards nothing burger.

Then again, it IS 2020
View Quote
Dang, Looks like female Norks will still have to share tampons.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 1:32:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I want some tanks a transport.
View Quote

Best we can get you is on of those wood gasified trucks

Link Posted: 4/21/2020 1:36:09 PM EDT
[#44]
That's okay I can fix that.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 1:36:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 1:39:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Don't drink yet.  We have zero truth data.  If the POTUS weighs in this afternoon during the Rona brief we will have something to go on.
View Quote

He won't say anything until after an official announcement by North Korea.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 1:41:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Why wait that long?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why wait that long?

Someone could knife that fat bastard right now.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 1:41:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
and more vital than ever
, just to fuck with people and to throw disinformation about.

Who the fuck knows?
View Quote
That would require more dead people.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 2:31:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Damn, she needs some sun.
View All Quotes

Naw dog, Asian women (Chinese anyway), avoid the sun at all costs. Peasants in China were tanned from working out in the sun, being pale was a sign of wealth. Having said that, she’s not at all ugly, just needs a makeover.....

One of my FSN’s was homely as fuck until she decided to get a tan....she was still a brainwashed commie, but she was easier to look at??
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 2:36:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I started balding at 21 while being a competitive swimmer being fed by collegiate nutritionists. How does genetics play into your theory?
View Quote

Depending on what study you look at, there is moderate to strong correlation of balding with family inheritence. Though as we go on in time, the percentage is dropping. Early studies showed ~80% variance due to genetics, a more recent one had it at 50%. They have found over 200 genes with corellations with balding. #1 is not surprisingly the androgen receptor. My opinion is its mostly gene expression. I think beating male pattern baldness is as simple as understanding the cellular pathways that cause them and how to act in way (eating, exercising, supplements or whatever) to facilitate growing hair. Women don't get male pattern baldness much at all, so clearly that is a key.

Here's the latest genome study that I found. Interesting read. I think my theory fits even with their inheritance findings. For the reason that most people in the world live in a similar enough manner that it masks behaviors as genetics.
https://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article%3Fid%3D10.1371/journal.pgen.1006594
Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top