Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

He can't keep getting away with this!
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 2:49:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 2:54:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That's what I mean! Major Lt.Col. Anastasta there? Okay, College Football teams are full of that guy. But that Korean is the biggest goddamned Asian I've ever seen.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck, no wonder they think outsiders are a bunch of goddam monsters
That's what I mean! Major Lt.Col. Anastasta there? Okay, College Football teams are full of that guy. But that Korean is the biggest goddamned Asian I've ever seen.

Fify.

And the good colonel is a fucking giant of a human being.
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 8:14:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/23/2020 12:08:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Article less than 5 minutes old (Newsweek):

NORTH KOREA ADMITS TO 'HARDSHIPS' AS KIM JONG UN REMAINS OUT OF PUBLIC EYE
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2020 12:26:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Kim Jong Un dying is not in our interests.  Whatever replaces him will almost certainly be less amenable, and will have to do something big to consolidate power.  Instability is not good.
View Quote

I disagree. The next guy might be better, might not be. With Kim's fat kid, there's no chance he'll wake up one day and stop being a murderous dictator. Let's roll the dice on the next guy.
Link Posted: 4/23/2020 1:17:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I disagree. The next guy might be better, might not be. With Kim's fat kid, there's no chance he'll wake up one day and stop being a murderous dictator. Let's roll the dice on the next guy.
View Quote

Agreed!

Now why haven't we heard what really happened? I guess he's still in the process of croaking?
Link Posted: 4/23/2020 1:21:58 AM EDT
[#8]
O rell!

Hopefully this is the beginning of reunification and those poor bastards can actually enjoy their lives.
Link Posted: 4/23/2020 1:29:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Is Kim dead yet?

I have a cigar on stand by to celebrate (Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary)
Link Posted: 4/23/2020 1:34:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Maybe he’s faking his death and moving away to an exotic island with billions of crypto currency and his harem. North Korea won’t be his problem anymore and he wouldn’t ever stand trial for crimes. It would make a good movie at least.
Link Posted: 4/23/2020 2:50:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Maybe he's faking his death and moving away to an exotic island with billions of crypto currency and his harem. North Korea won't be his problem anymore and he wouldn't ever stand trial for crimes. It would make a good movie at least.
View Quote

It has to be a tempting idea. Being the dictator of North Korea has to be a lot like being the King of Mexico. Who would really want that?
Link Posted: 4/23/2020 3:09:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Is Kim dead yet?

I have a cigar on stand by to celebrate (Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary)
View Quote

I'll have a good cigar on standby as well.
Link Posted: 4/23/2020 5:59:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Shouldn't they have at least offered us a new plausible lie by now? The old lies are getting moldy!

Link Posted: 4/23/2020 6:35:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Maybe he caught the CV and is intubuated  
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:46:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Maybe he caught the CV and is intubuated  
View Quote

He got the CV and was about to croak.
They botched the heart/lung transplant trying to save him.
Now what do you do with the holy half dead?

ETA: SWAG and this could be a NK trap.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 12:39:53 PM EDT
[#16]
New article today:

Kim Jong Un evacuated from Pyongyang, reports say

Sounds like maybe he’s just hunkering down due to COVID pandemic.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 4:17:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Can anyone read Korean?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 4:40:56 PM EDT
[#18]

Yes, it says Arapaho National Battlefield. Here was a great peasant uprising in 1908 of wild Indians. They were crushed by President Theodore Roosevelt leading imperialist armies and cowboys. The battle lasted all winter, more than 35,000 were killed. It was the greatest battle of the American West.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 4:42:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Unpossible. The Dear Leader is perfect in all things. He did his own brain surgery while simultaneously shooting an 18 on the local golf course.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 4:44:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Maybe he's faking his death and moving away to an exotic island with billions of crypto currency and his harem. North Korea won't be his problem anymore and he wouldn't ever stand trial for crimes. It would make a good movie at least.
View Quote

I asked for a mai tai, and I received a pina colada.  And I said no salt on the margarita....
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 4:47:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 4:48:16 PM EDT
[#22]
My guess:

He gone.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 5:04:05 PM EDT
[#23]
In again to see what's new now.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 5:35:11 PM EDT
[#24]
No news is bad news for the little fat buddy.  He got the China Virus or had an MI.  

I am going with the Wuhan Flu got him.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 6:04:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Agreed!

Now why haven't we heard what really happened? I guess he's still in the process of croaking?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed!

The problem they have is that they have at least attempted to brain wash the masses into thinking that he is the son of a god (Kim Jong Il).  Since they have relied on the deity angle to get the masses to fall in line for so long and they don't have an heir to the throne, they'll be in a pickle if Un croaks and they won't know what the hell to do but to fall back on their typical reaction to everything: deny, deny, deny and pretend like everything is great.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 6:16:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 6:32:34 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 4/24/2020 6:59:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Import a chinese doctor and get your flu for free
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 7:01:15 PM EDT
[#29]
He's dead Kim.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 7:01:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Article less than 5 minutes old (Newsweek):

NORTH KOREA ADMITS TO 'HARDSHIPS' AS KIM JONG UN REMAINS OUT OF PUBLIC EYE
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2020 7:10:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yes, it says Arapaho National Battlefield. Here was a great peasant uprising in 1908 of wild Indians. They were crushed by President Theodore Roosevelt leading imperialist armies and cowboys. The battle lasted all winter, more than 35,000 were killed. It was the greatest battle of the American West.
View Quote

Needed that laugh.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 7:17:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

What I've been reading the daughter of on of his consorts Kim Yo Joug is in line and according to sources puts Kim Jong to shame as a blood thirsty murderous bitch. I've personally never heard of her so make no comment beyond that.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 7:54:26 PM EDT
[#33]
When his father had a stroke he did not appear in public for several months.  When he did, many people were shocked at the spectacle of his horrible health- nobody knew or had any reason to believe he was ill.  I imagine the world will not know if KJU is dead for several months.  It will be an interesting time for north korea as there are no "likely" successors since KJU killed anyone who appeared to represent a threat.  His sister will not takeover.  She will flee or die.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:10:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, the murderous dictator keeps 25 million North Koreans in check.  If he dies, and there's a collapse, we'll be begging China to help us with the humanitarian crisis, and we'll be fucked on holding them accountable in any meaningful way for COVID (not that I have hopes we'll hold them accountable otherwise, but one can dream...)
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:15:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Does this mean ARFCOM members will be getting Christmas cards from North Koreans this year?

Kim Jong Un was brain dead before he took office. How can they tell if he is still brain dead?
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:19:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are these the same doctors that went missing in China 3 months ago?
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 8:30:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

The fact that SK is so vehemently denying he’s dead makes me wonder if they’re not frantically negotiating with the new person behind the scenes.
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 1:41:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 1:45:17 PM EDT
[#39]
TMZ says he is dead dead. They are the most accurate name in news sooooo
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 1:48:27 PM EDT
[#40]

North Korea's Supreme Leader/dictator Kim Jong-un has reportedly died, or is on his death bed with no hope for recuperation -- according to media outlets in China and Japan.

Amid reports China has sent a medical team to their communist neighbors this week to check in/advise on Kim, a Hong Kong-backed news channel's vice director -- who's apparently the niece of a Chinese foreign minister -- blasted out the news herself ... he's dead.

The woman put the report on a social media app called Weibo for her nearly 15 million followers to read, citing a "very solid source" about the claim Kim had, in fact, perished. A Japanese magazine reports he's in a "vegetative state" after a heart surgery gone wrong.

The outlet reports -- citing a Chinese medical expert privy to the situation -- that Kim had clutched his chest in early April and fell down while visiting the countryside there. He needed a stent procedure done, but apparently ... it either wasn't done rapidly enough, or it was botched completely by the surgeon -- with some reports saying he had shaky hands.
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 1:51:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

They actually are very accurate. They broke Kobe’s death too.
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 2:04:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When it comes to breaking news they are more accurate than anyone in the country. He dead
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 2:07:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The fact that SK is so vehemently denying he’s dead makes me wonder if they’re not frantically negotiating with the new person behind the scenes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed, one can only imagine the level of chaos that will unfold in that country, which is armed with nukes and bio weapons, once the top 20 or 30 people begin fighting for power.

The flood of refugees over the DMZ etc...
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 3:25:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 3:31:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

North Korea's Supreme Leader/dictator Kim Jong-un has reportedly died, or is on his death bed with no hope for recuperation -- according to media outlets in China and Japan.

Amid reports China has sent a medical team to their communist neighbors this week to check in/advise on Kim, a Hong Kong-backed news channel's vice director -- who's apparently the niece of a Chinese foreign minister -- blasted out the news herself ... he's dead.

The woman put the report on a social media app called Weibo for her nearly 15 million followers to read, citing a "very solid source" about the claim Kim had, in fact, perished. A Japanese magazine reports he's in a "vegetative state" after a heart surgery gone wrong.

The outlet reports -- citing a Chinese medical expert privy to the situation -- that Kim had clutched his chest in early April and fell down while visiting the countryside there. He needed a stent procedure done, but apparently ... it either wasn't done rapidly enough, or it was botched completely by the surgeon -- with some reports saying he had shaky hands.
View Quote

I like how they put botched surgery. You know that surgeon is dead. Thats what happens when you have communist healthcare.
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 3:43:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Meanwhile, our healthcare system, which, according to Democrats, is the worst in the world, managed to save a fucking announcer on The Price is Right after he had not one but three goddamn heart attacks in a row this week.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/04/25/price-is-right-announcer-george-gray-suffers-multiple-heart-attacks/

The price of socialized medicine is wrong, bitch.
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 3:50:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

They actually are very accurate. They broke Kobe's death too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They actually are very accurate. They broke Kobe's death too.

TMZ getting the first scoop on a celebrity helicopter crash in Los Angeles, is not the same thing as a reclusive dictator in North Korea.

Link Posted: 4/25/2020 4:03:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Lol someone at fox jumped the gun a bit it appears

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 4:05:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 4:08:27 PM EDT
[#50]
This cannot be true. I just saw him on TV hosting Matt Damon and Janine Garafalo among others on Team America the other night.
Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top