Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 20
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:34:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

if they're hot I'm willing to try.  Would be just like college all over again!
View Quote

I wouldn’t.  His cadres went across the North recruiting Middle Schoolers, from the testimony I’ve read from Nork refugees.   Ugh.  That man is poison, as were his father and grandfather.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:34:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Depends on how succession is set up.
A power vacuum in NK would be a bad scene. Frankly, that is the kind of destabilization that sets off a world war.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The world will be a better place with his demise
A power vacuum in NK would be a bad scene. Frankly, that is the kind of destabilization that sets off a world war.

Power Vacuum

We have to stop thinking like this. Fuck...just let the trash be taken out as needed.
Stop worrying about shit no one has any idea how it will turn out. Espically when it’s nature doing the culling. Work on problems as they get to you. Not invent shit that only someone with a working crystal ball could tell you.

Bye !
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:34:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Attachment Attached File
Maybe PJT and Kim came up with plan to leak the Fake news. CNN broke the story.

tomorrows press conference Trump can say" Look at Fake News CNN! See, I told you, all fake news, fake news CNN."

"Jim Acosta, do you have a question?"
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:36:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Would be funny if he were brain dead considering that they tortured that one kid and then sent him back to the US brain dead.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:38:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Can't they just call Dennis Rodaman?
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:39:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Would be funny if he were brain dead considering that they tortured that one kid and then sent him back to the US brain dead.
View Quote

Touché....karma is a real bitch
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:39:53 PM EDT
[#7]
China sweating bullets RN.

Good
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:41:47 PM EDT
[#8]
He's probably two weeks behind Italy.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:41:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Strange times we are living in boys. Strange times indeed
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:41:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Power Vacuum

We have to stop thinking like this. Fuck...just let the trash be taken out as needed.
Stop worrying about shit no one has any idea how it will turn out. Espically when it's nature doing the culling. Work on problems as they get to you. Not invent shit that only someone with a working crystal ball could tell you.

Bye !
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Power Vacuum

Stop worrying about shit no one has any idea how it will turn out. Espically when it's nature doing the culling. Work on problems as they get to you. Not invent shit that only someone with a working crystal ball could tell you.

Bye !

Think what you want.  
I tend to think that NK with no leadership or perceived weak leadership leads to Russia and China trying to figure out how to divvy up the real estate and resources. That by itself isn't a really big deal, as the US wasn't exactly dependent on trade with NK, but if our friends in the East can't resolve their desire to claim what was left behind, I can't imagine the US stays neutral.

Of course, I could just choose to not think about such things. It's probably just the flu bro.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:44:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

A million CIA dollars that accidentally went into the anesthesiologist's refrigerator.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:44:59 PM EDT
[#12]

I hope Kim is a goner and I think he is. These things always go in threes. Ginsburg is next
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:45:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Gee, I hope he doesn't need a ventilator.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:47:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Think what you want.  
I tend to think that NK with no leadership or perceived weak leadership leads to Russia and China trying to figure out how to divvy up the real estate and resources. That by itself isn't a really big deal, as the US wasn't exactly dependent on trade with NK, but if our friends in the East can't resolve their desire to claim what was left behind, I can't imagine the US stays neutral.

Of course, I could just choose to not think about such things. It's probably just the flu bro.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Power Vacuum

Bye !

Think what you want.  

@macro
I apologize if I have you mixed up with someone else, but don't you invest in life insurance policies? If so, has this virus changed your investment strategy at all? Just curious.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:48:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:49:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
Otto Warmbier, good point.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:49:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Fox has nothing on it, only blathering about the fucking virus.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:49:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
Oh come on. Surely his security people would have tested ANYONE from China for Covid-19?
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:50:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

How long until they nuke the chicoms?
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:51:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Oh come on. Surely his security people would have tested ANYONE from China for Covid-19?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe he used the test his country developed.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:52:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

We do not know that.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:52:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If true, that sure has the potential to turn into a shitshow pretty fast.
View Quote

That was my first thought...

Better the devil you know...

Wild card power vaccuum
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:52:37 PM EDT
[#23]
About time for some good news.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:52:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
With what?  A defective Chinese test kit?
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:52:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, we’ve had two. Neither of which were set off by destabilization.

Petty dictators are predictable. They try to hold onto power. Getting killed by a foreign superpower is counterproductive. Which is why they control their own media. They don’t push things far enough to get bombed to death. But they instill fear and an image of invincibility with their population to discourage getting fragged by the locals. So it’s a tightrope they walk.

A madman that is not afraid of dying? Now that’s a nightmare. Fortunately, people around him tend to do him in because they know best where he will take things.

I’m not too worried if KJU dies. The next petty dictator will be similar to the last.

A madman will get assassinated from within. Because those in the hierarchy don’t want to get nuked.

We might have a decent shot at getting someone more rational who is ready to do whatever it takes to end the sanctions and prosper like China and Vietnam are doing.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:55:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

@macro
I apologize if I have you mixed up with someone else, but don't you invest in life insurance policies? If so, has this virus changed your investment strategy at all? Just curious.
View Quote
@HRoark87

Life insurance? No
My investments are in defense sector, transport sector, retail sector, and from time to time I play with the chemical sector, biotechs, and gamble on the occasional tech sector ETF.

I havent changed anything thing in my portfolio since this all started. I am down off my highs, but I'm still in positive territory and I'm not planning to panic. My foundation is strong for as long as the US still has a flag waving in the breeze. If that stops, I'll have more pressing issues than where to buy my retirement home

Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:56:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

But why though, for what purpose??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a feeling this is bullshit

But why though, for what purpose??

There are people in NK that think Jim Jong Un doesn’t go number two lol.  What better way for the little prick to come across as more of a God to have come back to life?  

Plus all the noise I’ve seen have come from China loving MSM.  Unless I’ve missed something
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:56:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Fuckin whoops!
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:58:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Here we goe, “Unnamed “Sources”
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 11:59:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That was my first thought...

Better the devil you know...

Wild card power vaccuum
View Quote

NK is a marginalized puppet state. It doesn’t matter who the leader is. They will depend on the good graces of China to remain in power and China’s agenda hasn’t changed at all.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:00:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I hope Kim is a goner and I think he is. These things always go in threes. Ginsburg is next
View Quote
I'd very much like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Please advise.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:00:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
@HRoark87

Life insurance? No
My investments are in defense sector, transport sector, retail sector, and from time to time I play with the chemical sector, biotechs, and gamble on the occasional tech sector ETF.

I havent changed anything thing in my portfolio since this all started. I am down off my highs, but I'm still in positive territory and I'm not planning to panic. My foundation is strong for as long as the US still has a flag waving in the breeze. If that stops, I'll have more pressing issues than where to buy my retirement home

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@macro
@HRoark87

Life insurance? No

Cool, thanks for the info. I wish I could remember who that was.

Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:00:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:01:13 AM EDT
[#34]
I hope this doesn't turn into a RBG situation where years pass and nobody knows if he's dead or alive.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:01:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
2020 sure is turning out to be a interesting one, thats for fuckin sure.
View Quote

Sheeeeeet, this ride just got started. Hang on!
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:02:18 AM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:03:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

There are people in NK that think Jim Jong Un doesn't go number two lol.  What better way for the little prick to come across as more of a God to have come back to life?  

Plus all the noise I've seen have come from China loving MSM.  Unless I've missed something
View Quote
Deities don't poop.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:03:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

In case people want to test it...
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:04:36 AM EDT
[#39]
As amusing as it would be, I'm doubtful of the legitimacy of this.

ALWAYS question "unnamed sources".
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:05:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:05:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

is that normal or not normal?
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:06:02 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
Dead is stable,  right?
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:06:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

God I love Senator Cruz! ( No Homo, well.. Maybe a little )
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:06:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

How do we know if his sister, or the generals with the medals down their pant legs, would maybe be better.  They could be worse, more dangerous to the rest of the world, not just within North Korea.
View Quote

His sister is, by all accounts, ruthless and highly intelligent.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:06:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:06:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

China could have rolled in whenever they felt like it and said "best Korea is officially ours now".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wouldn't that be some shit. You think the world is in turmoil now, just wait until a Kim Jong Un deadman switch trips.

China wants him out.

He's been too friendly to Trump.  He's taken away their muh-missile leverage.

Think about that for a minute.  With him gone, China regains full control of NK.

China could have rolled in whenever they felt like it and said "best Korea is officially ours now".

Always but that's too obvious.  

Kim and the NK military are around to be the bad guys while China plays good guy.  Oh man, that Kim, always do squirrelly.  It's not like we China people can do anything (laughing).

Trump did something no one else would do; he went straight to Kim.  This resulted in Kim having in theory a choice for once.  

China no likey.  All those past negotiations?  Trump played hardball.  China gave instructions to Kim.  

Ty his is China eliminating their weak point in NK.  Given their current COVID situation they are consolidating what they have and had.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:08:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
Interesting.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:08:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The Nork’s first female leader is waiting in the wings. She looks like she could pick up where her brother left off.

Charming woman, I’m sure.

https://cdnph.upi.com/sv/ph/og/i/2641583256544/2020/1/15832567389184/v1.5/Kim-Jong-Uns-sister-Kim-Yo-Jong-defends-missile-drills.jpg
View Quote

I would like that lapel pin to put on my Nork magazine pouch.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:09:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Kim and the NK military are around to be the bad guys while China plays good guy.  Oh man, that Kim, always do squirrelly.  It's not like we China people can do anything (laughing).

Trump did something no one else would do; he went straight to Kim.  This resulted in Kim having in theory a choice for once.  

China no likey.  All those past negotiations?  Trump played hardball.  China gave instructions to Kim.  

Ty his is China eliminating their weak point in NK.  Given their current COVID situation they are consolidating what they have and had.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wouldn't that be some shit. You think the world is in turmoil now, just wait until a Kim Jong Un deadman switch trips.

China wants him out.

He's been too friendly to Trump.  He's taken away their muh-missile leverage.

Think about that for a minute.  With him gone, China regains full control of NK.

Flipside is China loses their friendly but disposable buffer between them and S.Korea.
That and they have to deal with millions of semi starved, brainwashed N.Koreans.

I guess they could bring the Wuhan welders down and that problem would resolve in abt a week or so though.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 12:10:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Interesting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting.

Death is not a serious illness.
Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top