View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
DU is eating it up of course

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10141504242

Basically what I got from that is this proves that gun nuts = nazis

Remember how Hammermill was always posting about the DU?
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 5:08:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Tell them the truth, those helmets were designed and adopted back when Kaiser Willie was running things.Before the Nazi party was even a gleam in Adolf's and Hermann's beady little eyes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If liberals and the MSM had any idea of the number of Nazi inventions that directly impacted our country's achievements (both civil and military) in the last 75 years, they'd shit themselves.

I'm surprised there isn't some campaign being waged to ban current issue helmets because of how much they resemble German helmet designs of the 30s and 40s.

I've no shit heard that complaint brought up.

Tell them the truth, those helmets were designed and adopted back when Kaiser Willie was running things.Before the Nazi party was even a gleam in Adolf's and Hermann's beady little eyes.

Or maybe that it's just a good shape for best protecting your melon.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 5:12:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I think I might like one in .300BLK if it would use HK-93 mags. I think a 40 round HK-93 mag would look correct in it.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 5:12:44 AM EDT
[#4]
This is probably going to be my last gun purchase for awhile. I'm just gonna get it in 5.56 since that's what all my other rifles shoot
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 6:03:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Clinton News Network posts the kind of shit Killary would tell her retarded followers.

Quoted:

View Quote

Why are there pro-gun posts in that shithole? WTF would anyone waste their time with the imbeciles?
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 6:28:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Aren't the Nazis also responsible for modern highways and volkswagon? The horror of it all.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 6:36:41 AM EDT
[#7]
10-22 is an "Assault style" rifle?

Link Posted: 6/30/2016 6:39:19 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

The .22lr neckbeards will have the last laugh

http://i.imgur.com/1kVkR0p.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

if that website wasn't built like complete garbage, I'd troll it all day.

edit: a 10/22 is an "assault STYLE weapon" lololol

The .22lr neckbeards will have the last laugh

http://i.imgur.com/1kVkR0p.png
Didn't catch it when I watched the vid-but seeing the pic I know assume they mean "Mini-14", and just saw 10-22 and said "oh, fuck it, close enough".

Link Posted: 6/30/2016 6:51:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

I wonder if the dumb-fucks in the comments talking about how unnecessary bump-fire and full auto is and how much carnage it would cause in a mass shooting situation realize how shitty and inefficient full auto or bump-fire would be in such a situation.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 7:11:51 AM EDT
[#10]
"The new guns use the same ammunition as AR-15's and AK-47's."

Huh?

Link Posted: 6/30/2016 7:16:56 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

"The new guns use the same ammunition as AR-15's and AK-47's."

Huh?

View Quote
Huh what?

7.62X39, 5.56/.223, .300BLK, and 7.92X33.

Link Posted: 6/30/2016 7:18:04 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm interested in the SBR 300, but in a $1200-$1300 price range.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 7:30:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Interesting. Read all the DU comments and they're not the typical drivel. They are getting smarter.

And some of them didn't even care about it, wtf? "How is this any different than an AK or SKS reproduction"?

I was expecting them all to be like, "Nazi rifles! Nazi rifles! Grerrrwahhhhougdxhnh"!
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 7:36:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I don't care for the CNN "spin" of the premise being labeled as "news". Did they mention Nazi rocket and jet technology too along with car makers using fuel injection and anti-lock brakes or was this just targeted anti-gun being thrown out there as "news"? Boy, Boeing, NASA and all car makers need to be outed to using all that Nazi tech .
View Quote

More directly for CNN, they use satellites, launched by Nazi rockets.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 7:40:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Once you buy that, all you need is a Nazi assault style people's wagon and you're 100 percent ready to terrorize IPSC targets at the range.

Link Posted: 6/30/2016 8:45:20 AM EDT
[#16]

Not a 10-22. It's a Mini.

Dumbasses.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 9:01:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Interesting. Read all the DU comments and they're not the typical drivel. They are getting smarter.

And some of them didn't even care about it, wtf? "How is this any different than an AK or SKS reproduction"?

I was expecting them all to be like, "Nazi rifles! Nazi rifles! Grerrrwahhhhougdxhnh"!
View Quote

A lot of members here have accounts there. While there are a ton of democrats that are gun enthusiasts I think a lot of those posts are from outsiders acting as inside agents.

I think they should just be monitored and left alone as to not expose their ignorance. Last we need is to be helping them fine tune their talking points.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 9:13:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
WTF watch the video for a shit ton of derp  couple questions for those older than I am.  

1.  Video stated that "Assault rifles" were not sold prior to 1980.  This true?

1980 is when the Left INVENTED the term "Assault Rifle" to describe semi-auto guns IIRC. It replaced "Saturday Night Special" as the scary term to shape public opinion.

2.  Since when the fuck is a 10-22 an "assault rifle"

Since the Left considers ANY FIREARM to be an "Assault Rifle". Remember that when they say they don't want to ban guns...just "Assault Rifles".

3.  Bill clinton signed in the "Automatic weapons ban" in 94??

The child-rapist-in-chief signed the "1994 Assault Weapons Ban". It basically forced new semi-auto guns to have NON-threaded barrels and fixed buttstocks. The most egregious was the 10 round limit on new magazines. Old "pre-ban" mags (as well as rifles) were still legal and available. M16 mags sold for $50 to $100 as well a normal capacity Glock mags. Surplus AK mags sold for as little as $5 and FAL, UZI, STEN, G3 mags sold for as little as $2 each. The '94AWB had a peculiar "sunset" feature so it just disappeared in 2004 which is why we have the availability of all the "evil features" we see today on domestically produced guns and imports that are made 922r compliant.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/30/2016 3:36:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
WTF watch the video for a shit ton of derp  couple questions for those older than I am.  

1.  Video stated that "Assault rifles" were not sold prior to 1980.  This true?

2.  Since when the fuck is a 10-22 an "assault rifle"

3.  Bill clinton signed in the "Automatic weapons ban" in 94??

View Quote

1.  See above.
2.  10-22s as well as even 870 shotguns have been written into many of the attempted bills since the early 90s.
    It's just a political word used to make the ignorant accept infringement.
3.  Assault Weapons Ban that had clause to kill it after so many years.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top