Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 4:21:59 PM EDT
[#1]
You guys are taking this thread way to seriously.  Beingsafe is a regular ol' GD troll.  The common theme in his threads are fubar situations he finds himself in as a result of not 'being safe'.  Like the time he was chilling at his wanted felon friends house and the cops came looking for him and no one could be bothered to answer the door... or his fiance/girlfriend who felt obligated to let a felon move into his house and give him all her money.  Its one fucked up thing after another and this is just par for the course.

I say go for it Op.  You only live once, stir some shit up and have fun doing it.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 4:24:56 PM EDT
[#2]
After seeing the votes so much for the moral highground ARFCOM I guess you only have morals when you want. Or when you wanna force them on others.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 4:28:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Is this AR15.com?
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 4:29:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Be a man. Have some honor and dignity. Unlike most here.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 4:30:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are a POS.
I hate cheaters.

But I didn't cheat.

Being tempted - is that a sin?

No, but
ing is.

I think GSeriesFail stole the spotlight from the OP and he is now trying to get the light back with his usual trolling

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 4:31:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Is this AR15.com?

No bro you got linked to 4Chan

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 4:34:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

You guys are taking this thread way to seriously.  Beingsafe is a regular ol' GD troll.  The common theme in his threads are fubar situations he finds himself in as a result of not 'being safe'.  Like the time he was chilling at his wanted felon friends house and the cops came looking for him and no one could be bothered to answer the door... or his fiance/girlfriend who felt obligated to let a felon move into his house and give him all her money.  Its one fucked up thing after another and this is just par for the course.

I say go for it Op.  You only live once, stir some shit up and have fun doing it.

Fieroloki?

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 4:44:38 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm having a pool party on Thursday..... Have her stop by and I'll tell you what I think.....
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 4:45:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm having a pool party on Thursday..... Have her stop by and I'll tell you what I think.....

LOL

The GF can go to your pool party
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 4:46:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Don't be a shitbird

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do unto others.....

How would you feel if your GF did the same to you?  Go with that.

I know I know.

But damn there is nothing like a horny 20-yo girl who wants some good sex!

If you speak as awkwardly as that sentence sounds, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

I read that sentence with Borats voice

Seriously, the OP comes across as a fucking creeper.. I've only been dating my lovely girlfriend for a little over two months, and I still would not do what you are suggesting.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 4:48:44 PM EDT
[#11]
FWIW the GF cheated on me once. She had a fling with a guy she met while on a business trip in Hawaii. She admitted it.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 4:50:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
B & C

This.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 4:51:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Before Whey8 left did he  tag you in or what dude?
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 4:53:23 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

The fact that you even have to ask this question speaks volumes about your character, or lack thereof.

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 4:53:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
FWIW the GF cheated on me once. She had a fling with a guy she met while on a business trip in Hawaii. She admitted it.

then you should have done this a long time ago................

Eject, then hit the new pie...
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 4:54:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I have a GF. She entertains people at her house all the time. Mainly young people, like in their early to mid twenties..

Am I the only one who finds this just a little bit strange........?
A mid thirties woman who always has a bunch of early/mid twenties kids at her house................

a-bare
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 4:54:25 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The fact that you even have to ask this question speaks volumes about your character, or lack thereof.

He said girlfriend, not wife.

And that post spoke volumes about yours.

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 4:56:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Probably just needed to get leid.

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 5:01:51 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

After seeing the votes so much for the moral highground ARFCOM I guess you only have morals when you want. Or when you wanna force them on others.

I don't think its moral high ground as much as busting the OP's chops for trolling.

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 5:07:12 PM EDT
[#20]
If only you had a pool, you could have them both
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 5:14:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Okay here is another pic - having fun with the hula hoops
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/238/70321154.jpg

hey do me a favor, say hi to Katie from Robert C –– we were in a lot of the same MBA classes at UPenn Wharton together.  she hung at my place on Lancaster (Old Quaker Building) a lot, she'll remember that and criss-cut vinegar fries from the New Deck Tavern on Samson Street at 3am...

ar-jedi
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 5:29:01 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

And yet you never mentioned this in any of your other threads? or did I miss this revelation ?

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 5:29:22 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Whey8 left?

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 5:30:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:

And yet you never mentioned this in any of your other threads? or did I miss this revelation ?

It was probably the Meth.

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 5:31:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Whey8 left?

Actually he was back just a day or two ago.

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 5:32:03 PM EDT
[#26]
If she's hotter, move up the ladder.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 5:33:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

This

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 5:58:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Ask your GF if she wants a threesome. If she says no, tell her that you are a giant asshole and are going to chase the 20 y/o and stop leading your GF on.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 6:00:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

This changes everything.  You owe it to her to hook up with 20 year old.

Tell her you cheated on her, then eject.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 6:02:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Sure, go for it. I see nothing bad happenig as a result o it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 6:08:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

hey do me a favor, say hi to Katie from Robert C –– we were in a lot of the same MBA classes at UPenn Wharton together.  she hung at my place on Lancaster (Old Quaker Building) a lot, she'll remember that and criss-cut vinegar fries from the New Deck Tavern on Samson Street at 3am...

hey beingsafe,

here is an update for you...

i just got email back from Katie and she has no fucking idea who you are.

she said you stole that photo from a modeling shoot that she did for Carlos Benjamin.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carlos_benjamin/page23/

now she is freaked the fuck out.  she wants to know if she needs to call the authorities.  

please explain yourself before there is an ARFCOM witch hunt for your ass.

ar-jedi

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 6:10:34 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

hey beingsafe,

she said you stole that photo from a modeling shoot that she did for Carlos Benjamin.

now she is freaked the fuck out.  she wants to know if she needs to call the authorities.  

ar-jedi

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 6:10:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

hey beingsafe,

ar-jedi

Epic...
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 6:11:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

hey beingsafe,

ar-jedi

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 6:13:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Could not have said it any better myself.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 6:15:32 PM EDT
[#36]
If you're not happy with the girlfriend then end the relationship and then pursue the other girl. Life's too short to waste it with somebody who does not make you happy. However end the relationship first because cheaters suck.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 6:23:07 PM EDT
[#37]
I love a good melt down Monica threads ftw.

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 6:29:27 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

If you're not happy with the girlfriend then end the relationship and then pursue the other girl. Life's too short to waste it with somebody who does not make you happy. However end the relationship first because cheaters suck.

Agreed.

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 6:30:47 PM EDT
[#39]
If you have to ask, you may not be in the relationship with your GF for more than a fuck buddy anyway, so I say what the hell––Fuck both for as long as possible until the GF finds out, and move on––You don't seem to care about the relationship too much if you have to ask this question.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 6:31:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much

So, you're saying you WOULDN'T do anything on moral grounds?

yes.

Also, doesn't your gf make $100K or soemthing and didn't she hook you up with a job?

She tried to. Didn't work out. She doesn't give me any money, so how much she makes makes no difference.

You are such a winner.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 6:35:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
(Insert face-fucking here.)

I love it when a plan comes together.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 6:39:18 PM EDT
[#42]
aww shit! this is about to get good!

i got my beer and popcorn!
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 6:41:07 PM EDT
[#43]
IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 6:43:48 PM EDT
[#44]
I say go for it.

You have a reputation here to uphold.

Just don't forget:  It's all on the wheel.

Oh wait.

You already know that.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 6:44:39 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

hey beingsafe,

ar-jedi

ahahaha you just won the entire internet

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 6:46:00 PM EDT
[#46]
My answer depends on how many meth infested 88's cocks she has sucked.  Bonus points if she moonlights with the Mexican Mafia.

ETA:  I see you are officially a fraud.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 6:46:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

This.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 6:48:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

hey beingsafe,

ar-jedi

WHOA!!  
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 6:49:52 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ar-jedi

To be fair, Tineye.com will find that photo shoot based on the pic he posted.  ar-jedi may or may not have known this girl from school. I'm not going to judge, but surprised no one else thought to run this douche's girlfriend pics through Tineye sooner.

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 6:50:13 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

hey beingsafe,

ar-jedi

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top