Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 79
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 6:03:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, my folder has shipped.  Fixed stock has shown as preparing for shipment since yesterday afternoon though.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 6:04:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine was picked up by Fedex today, 40786XX.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 6:08:35 PM EDT
[#3]
How much would Boston Dynamics charge to build me a Terminator to fight?

(I'm winning the lottery this evening.)
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 6:09:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Works when I copied and pasted it in a new browser, I made it hot

M7 Bayonet
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
anyone have a source for m7 bayonet?  not a CMP member so not worth the hassle for me
Bought one on the EE last night, he had several when I last checked.

@duke23433

Here's like the link in EE

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Equipment-Exchange/Six-USGI-M7-bayonets-with-M10-scabbards-very-good-condition-50-each-shipped/115-1813241/
Your link is fucked up.
Works when I copied and pasted it in a new browser, I made it hot

M7 Bayonet
I copied it into my browser and it didn't work.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 6:12:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Uh, no.  That is not how GD works.
View Quote
All good new user to my block list.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 6:14:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Oh shit, now I made ssgtcarroll's little woman mad.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Working on pics I can't put the shotguns down long enough to take pictures
Pics of all markings please. Serial number minus the last three digits would be awesome too.
Please, you said you were just going to fill the markings in with bondo, then blast and cerakote yours, right?
Why are you so triggered?
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 6:16:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How much would Boston Dynamics charge to build me a Terminator to fight?

View Quote
Have you emailed them and asked? If you get a response lemme know the turn around time, I'd like to order one.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 6:17:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
doubt it, while eating chinese the other night (reading my fortune) the boy said "you see the lottery is like a billion bucks?". i now have 2 "mega millions", 2 "power ball", and 2 "poor ass florida lottery (like 5 million bucks)". i played my fortune cookie numbers for all 3 games, and a "quick pick" for all 3 games.

the last time i played was 2016 when power ball had got over a billion or some shit.

i am winning one of these motherfuckers.

Link Posted: 10/19/2018 6:21:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Well when I win the lottery I am buying everyone's shotguns and destroying all of them but mine. There can only be one!!!
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 6:23:44 PM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Working on pics I can't put the shotguns down long enough to take pictures
Pics of all markings please. Serial number minus the last three digits would be awesome too.
Please, you said you were just going to fill the markings in with bondo, then blast and cerakote yours, right?
Why are you so triggered?
https://media.giphy.com/media/CmZ5FXzzFfOy4/giphy.gif
I don't want to dwell on it too much (!!!) but somebody got mad and blocked me.  

I guess they won't see what I post, but someone call fill them in if you feel neighborly.

ETA thanks for being a good sport TheTallest.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 6:30:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Well when I win the lottery I am buying everyone's shotguns and destroying all of them but mine. There can only be one!!!
View Quote
Well, I like returning everything to original condition, so I planted a walnut tree and plan on melting all the metal down and scattering the slag in the Iron Range in Minnesota.  That is if these were originally US military shotguns.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 6:32:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Jesus Christ it's a good thing they are shipping these fast or we might go off the rails in here
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 6:37:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Jesus Christ it's a good thing they are shipping these fast or we might go off the rails in here
View Quote
It’s like a Surefire Black Friday deal thread that actual delivers!
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 6:51:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'll never buy another surefire again.  Unless I can't find a Peacekeeper I lost somewhere.  But then no more!
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 6:58:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Over/under what these will be selling for on gunjoker in a month?  I bet one goes for over $800 within that timeframe.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:02:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Over/under what these will be selling for on gunjoker in a month?  I bet one goes for over $800 within that timeframe.
View Quote
It wouldn't surprise me if it got there just based on the number of people that missed out and don't really worry about what it costs, they just want one.  Sadly I don't know what that's like lol.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:03:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I predict in a year or two, when it starts to sink in that these might be about the only “large” lot of military 870’s ever released to the public, the value will probably get close to $1k.
View Quote
There are probably many more that were given to police and prisons. Not to mention some might be released to the CMP.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:04:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
A polish blued Police Magnum with walnut furniture is a $600-$700 gun new from Remington now, these are infinitely cooler than that...
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:07:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
There are probably many more that were given to police and prisons. Not to mention some might be released to the CMP.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I predict in a year or two, when it starts to sink in that these might be about the only “large” lot of military 870’s ever released to the public, the value will probably get close to $1k.
It's been almost 50 years since these were produced and these are the first ever released.  It's hard to say.  If this is truly a USAF shotgun that the NG was fielding, that was given to a state/local agency, then traded to an FFL in exchange for credit towards new rifles, it could be a unique situation.  Most surplus firearms from federal/military seem to get scrapped or given away.  I hope someone with first hand knowledge can come forward with info on how current or at least recent military firearms are handled when they reach end of service.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:08:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think the odds of riot shotguns getting released via CMP are about the same as Taylor Swift coming into my house and asking me to fuck her in the ass.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:09:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I think the odds of riot shotguns getting released via CMP are about the same as Taylor Swift coming into my house and asking me to fuck her in the ass.
View Quote
So you are saying there's a chance...
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:10:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It's been almost 50 years since these were produced and these are the first ever released.  It's hard to say.  If this is truly a USAF shotgun that the NG was fielding, that was given to a state/local agency, then traded to an FFL in exchange for credit towards new rifles, it could be a unique situation.  Most surplus firearms from federal/military seem to get scrapped or given away.  I hope someone with first hand knowledge can come forward with info on how current or at least recent military firearms are handled when they reach end of service.
View Quote
If that some are US marked rumor is true someone of us will have some amazing guns.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:13:18 PM EDT
[#23]
We really need serial number information. It will tell the story.

Op willing to post serial numbers in original thread? and if any markings are present.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:16:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Is there an actual designation for these/USAF-type 870’s?

I know the USMC ones are the mark 1 but I’m having trouble finding good info on this style.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:19:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

If that some are US marked rumor is true someone of us will have some amazing guns.
View Quote
It's likely that none of them are so marked - the ONG engraving on mine was certainly done at the factory, and unless the Guard surplussed shotguns acquired at the same time from a military source, these all came straight from Remington.

Never say never when it comes to surplus, though.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:19:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Op willing to post serial numbers in original thread? and if any markings are present.
View Quote
I'm more than happy to post my serial numbers and pictures when I get them next week.  I don't know why people get so weird about serial numbers.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:19:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Just bought his last one!!

Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:20:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Double tapped.....sorry

Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:20:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
I don't have the serial numbers on my pair handy, but the date codes were May of 1971 and September of 1972 (on the folder). The only non-Remington factory marking was the ONG in the outline of Ohio on the receiver.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:21:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hopefully this is among the first of many batches to be released.

Remington 870 riot guns from the Kansas National Guard (2015)
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:23:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
You have no idea.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:24:22 PM EDT
[#32]
I must have missed the surefire black Friday thing
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:25:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
Let’s all do this when we finally get them:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:32:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Another member here received one of the four he and I have coming.  He brought it by my office after he left the ffl. It had a black sling and was in excellent condition.  The serial number started with an S which I think means 1968 production.  The others should arrive Monday.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:39:09 PM EDT
[#35]
S is 68-71 I believe.

We don’t need the entire serial number. Just do last three XXX.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:41:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
CMPs enabling legislation doesn't cover shotguns, never happen. Wishful thinking....
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:41:34 PM EDT
[#37]
S392XXX-V on receiver. KU on barrel. 1971 no US proof marks only ONG logo and regular Rem wingmaster branding and proofs.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:41:36 PM EDT
[#38]
If op/admins rather me create a post in the shotgun forum I don’t mind managing the info?
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:52:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
S392XXX-V on receiver. KU on barrel. 1971 no US proof marks only ONG logo and regular Rem wingmaster branding and proofs.
View Quote
Blued? Fixed or folder?
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:54:23 PM EDT
[#40]
On. The.WAY!!!
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 7:57:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Blued? Fixed or folder?
View Quote
Blued/Fixed stock
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 8:04:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I know the USMC ones are the mark 1 but I’m having trouble finding good info on this style.
View Quote
All branches adopted and used the M870 Riot model.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 8:05:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm wondering how many used the 3 shot extension and had the bayonet lug.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 8:14:05 PM EDT
[#44]
These were not procured through US Army Ordnance Dept so they will not have the U.S., US Property or Ordnance Bomb proof marks.

These were state-level. COTS procurement, hence the OHARNG logo engraved on receiver.

I remember some Winchester 1500s ARNG riot guns that were released about 15yrs ago, none had US markings.

Btw, the dealer with the NIW M7 Bayonet/M10 Scabbards is North Alabama Military Surplus on Facebook, out of Athens, AL.

Numrich still has the plain, wide, oil finish walnut foreends for $40.20:
https://www.gunpartscorp.com/products/588550

And the plain oil finish walnut stocks for $95.30
https://www.gunpartscorp.com/products/553380

To save your original wood furniture while keeping it original GI and sexy looking
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 8:23:08 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote
They're great about that.

They got back to me real quick about my 1984 Wingmaster.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 8:29:17 PM EDT
[#46]
My current wingmaster can’t wait for his new friends to get here.

Link Posted: 10/19/2018 8:55:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/JX91gCf.jpg
View Quote
That one is awfully nice.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 9:06:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/JX91gCf.jpg
View Quote

There's no law against long barreled shotguns.

Link Posted: 10/19/2018 9:09:47 PM EDT
[#49]
My three (one fixed and two folders) have shipped. Each were placed in a separate order. They shipped in opposite sequence of their ordering.  They should all be to the FFL by Tuesday.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 9:12:15 PM EDT
[#50]
https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/Remington-M870-Riot-shotgun-information-thread/1-493489/

@Master_Shake_TX

Op maybe you could link and let people know to contact me in your original thread?

Also as they come in please get me your info.
Page / 79
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top