Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Username checks out......
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Drug prohibition is unconstitutional, so this was obvious. Of course, we live in a post constitutional country.

Before any of you statists call me a druggy (which would be irrelevant, but I am addicted to caffeine), I passed my test yesterday.

Username checks out......

That's why I added the last sentence.

Big Green is a mountain in NC. After you do some of the climbs on its faces, you will definitely want to smoke some weed to calm your nerves.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 12:13:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You mean people lie on federal forms and do what they want anyway?
View Quote

damn that pesky 5th Amendment and all that other sshit
anyway, I'll drink to that
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 12:14:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Sound's like Colorado is becoming the society you want.
View Quote

That's exactly what I said (not). Are you a statist and if so, why do you think being one is okay? Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 12:14:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Probably not. Soon, I hope.
View Quote

Quoted:
No, it would only fall under the court's Jurisdiction. It would take reconciliation at the supreme court, which is why it's still not a great idea to admit it, if you don't fall under that court's jurisdiction.
View Quote

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 12:17:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Fuck! They are behind supplying the latest 4473 as it is, now they have to revise it again?
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 12:20:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That's exactly what I said (not). Are you a statist and if so, why do you think being one is okay? Thanks.
View Quote

Yes, because I've seen the results of being lax on hard drugs. I don't want to live in a society of fentanyl junkies. Keep it in your state.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 12:27:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Fuck! They are behind supplying the latest 4473 as it is, now they have to revise it again?
View Quote

Might as well just forget about BGC's,they are going down with Bruen eventually......I don't recall any of the founding fathers having to pass a background check for their musket/cannon....
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 12:27:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Goddamned reefer addicts are using their hookahs to smoke this country right down the bong hole.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 12:29:52 AM EDT
[#10]
How conservative is the 10th circuit?
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 12:30:23 AM EDT
[#11]
"Bruen expanded gun rights..."

Fuck off it did.  It limited government's authority to curtail rights which were already possessed.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 12:30:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Good. And I don’t even smoke the shit.
View Quote

Ditto.  I think drunk drivers are a greater threat to society.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 12:33:16 AM EDT
[#13]
His opinion ruling will be struck down on appeal.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 12:34:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I could think of several worse ways to spend some Saturdays than having some meat going on the smoker, drinking a few beers, and taking a few tokes while listening to some classic country.
View Quote

1000%, you "party" like we do. Find yourself in MS, hit me up!
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 12:41:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Doubt that ever happens……… nor jobs with safety sensitive activities
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now rule it's legal to use and work in a job that falls under federal guidelines.

Doubt that ever happens……… nor jobs with safety sensitive activities

I work with potheads daily. Construction, power tools, diesel-powered equipment and heavy machinery.

~90% of the time, it ain't the potheads that cause me headaches, just the occasional dumbass that needs to cut their dosage by 1/3 to 1/2 to be in the optimal range for work. Last 10% are the ones that don't have the brain cells to spare, not dangerous, just fucking annoying. Plenty of fuckers that could hit a joint once or twice in the morning, they'd be more useful than they are stone sober. Never belligerent like the drunks, nor paranoid like the methies and crackheads.

The alkies, methheads, and goddamn pill-poppers are infinitely worse.

Ever seen someone on so much fuckin' xanax they're drooling and damn near incomprehensible? I have, and he was my fucking BOSS! He honestly needed it, he was wound so damn tight, but he could take two hits of MJ and be good for the day, you wouldn't be able to tell. That xanax had him all fucked up, couldn't hardly talk if he took it without eating breakfast, I think he was taking two or three bars at a time.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 12:41:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yes, because I've seen the results of being lax on hard drugs. I don't want to live in a society of fentanyl junkies. Keep it in your state.
View Quote

You should show up armed to my neighbor's house - he's neither picking your pocket nor breaking your leg, and tell him that you're going to shoot him if he doesn't put down that doobie instead of being cowardly by getting the state to do it for you, big guy.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 12:41:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
"Bruen expanded gun rights..."

Fuck off it did.  It limited government's authority to curtail rights which were already possessed.
View Quote

Bingo. Well said.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:18:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good. And I don't even smoke the shit.

It's a Cheech & Chong fantasy if you think there won't be penalties for possession of a firearm under the influence or in possession of marijuana, even if this judges ruling should stand. Then it's up to each state to adopt it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:19:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:23:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You should show up armed to my neighbor's house - he's neither picking your pocket nor breaking your leg, and tell him that you're going to shoot him if he doesn't put down that doobie instead of being cowardly by getting the state to do it for you, big guy.
View Quote

See you avoided the point, as the "all drugs should be legal" crowd here does every time I bring it up. I'm not talking about weed, and you know that. You also know you don't want to live in an area full of junkies, because if you did, you'd move somewhere that's already lax on drug crime, like Portland. You'll advocate for the policies that have created that kind of society, and turn tail and run the second you start to see the repercussions of that philosophy.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:27:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Will be interesting to see where this one goes.

ETA; at the very least I can't wait to hear the bitching about all the stoners driving 45 in the hammer lane.
View Quote

i can tell you’ve never been to commierado. between the old people and the stoners, left lane is atrocious to drive in.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:30:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same here.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:30:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Now do post 86 MGs
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:31:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Lol, nice!  They should form a club called the Eugene Stoners….
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:35:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It's a Cheech & Chong fantasy if you think there won't be penalties for possession of a firearm under the influence or in possession of marijuana, even if this judges ruling should stand. Then it's up to each state to adopt it.
View Quote

You may beat the rap but you’ll still take the ride? Who cares?  They’ve got internet in prison, don’t they?  Didn’t old Sam Houston do some time in Mexico?  Seems you can’t be a propper hero with being a little outlaw too.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:40:05 AM EDT
[#26]
I checked my copy of the constitution, and it says you can take bong rips while shooting machine guns as long as you’re not an asshole about it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:43:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Shit, now that I'm retired I'd probably smoke it. I smoked it overseas (it was legal) almost 30yrs ago and it was the best sleep I ever had.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:45:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Gay

Recreational nukes now
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:49:07 AM EDT
[#29]
We celebrate this victory falsely.

You cannot legally buy a new manufacture M2 with Raufus to protect your small yield nuke.

We have a long ways to go. I want to be on like 9 drugs while a water cooled machine gun under constant operation provides denial to my mk19 emplacement which is protecting my recreational nukes.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:49:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 1:51:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Also I'm paying very attractive women for sex while drinking beer while paying for the constant stream of water cooled fire which protects the constant stream of mk19 fire which protects the constant stream of recreational nukes.

Basically you don't want me in charge of things
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:00:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Missouri, a skip and a hop away from me, just conveniently legalized weed, too.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:02:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Kcolg30 is on his way!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In before the moonshiners and 2-pack-a-day'ers come in to talk about how horrible this is

Kcolg30 is on his way!

Shit. He’s probably drunk already
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:05:10 AM EDT
[#34]

The speed makes it not funny
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:07:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In before the moonshiners and 2-pack-a-day'ers come in to talk about how horrible this is

Kcolg30 is on his way!

He hasn’t posted in almost a month.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:10:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Good.

I love freedom.

View Quote

I'm torn.

I love freedom as well. I voted yes to legalize in my former state. It may be a coincidence, but shit started going downhill fast right after that, in every single category.

Idgaf if you want to torch, torch on. Same with anything else, you do you.

From my house to my job, a 15 minute commute, you would smell numerous times there and again on  way back. On the highway you'd see clouds of smoke.

Not quite what I voted for.

It's just not as simple as it seems in reality
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:11:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 2:42:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

See you avoided the point, as the "all drugs should be legal" crowd here does every time I bring it up. I'm not talking about weed, and you know that. You also know you don't want to live in an area full of junkies, because if you did, you'd move somewhere that's already lax on drug crime, like Portland. You'll advocate for the policies that have created that kind of society, and turn tail and run the second you start to see the repercussions of that philosophy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Try again. I'm for all shit being legal even though I don't condone using most drugs, to be clear. The fact is that prohibition is both wrong and unconstitutional. That's irrefutable.You're advocating for the WoD. That was my point.

Problems arise from junkies because politicians don't toss the ones committing real crimes in jail. Being a shit bag is being a shit bag, regardless of what you ingest, even if what you ingest makes you more prone to being a shit bag. Whether or not it's the majority of them is irrelevant. It's no different than the revolving door of letting shitbag carjackers out of jail the same day they get arrested while calling for infringing on gun rights.

ETA - TLDR, there's no justification for being a statist.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 3:17:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Good.  And I don't even partake of the devil's lettuce.

FATF and the forms they rode in on.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 3:23:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 9:16:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Yet another 4473 in 3...2....1.......,..
View Quote

That was the first thought I had when I saw the title. I just printed out a truckload of the new ones at work this week, lol.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:07:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Try again. I'm for all shit being legal even though I don't condone using most drugs, to be clear. The fact is that prohibition is both wrong and unconstitutional. That's irrefutable.You're advocating for the WoD. That was my point.

Problems arise from junkies because politicians don't toss the ones committing real crimes in jail. Being a shit bag is being a shit bag, regardless of what you ingest, even if what you ingest makes you more prone to being a shit bag. Whether or not it's the majority of them is irrelevant. It's no different than the revolving door of letting shitbag carjackers out of jail the same day they get arrested while calling for infringing on gun rights.

ETA - TLDR, there's no justification for being a statist.
View Quote

So instead of trying to curb addiction before it starts, you'd rather the country allow the conditions for mass addiction, get the general population hooked on tar, and then incarcerate them all?
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:22:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

So instead of trying to curb addiction before it starts, you'd rather the country allow the conditions for mass addiction, get the general population hooked on tar, and then incarcerate them all?
View Quote

That's exactly what I said (again). Sure, the general population is chomping at the bit to do tar.

Here are the Cliff's Notes. Prohibition is both objectively immoral and unconstitutional.  There's no place for it in a free society.

You should go door to door to make sure that no one is doing any type of illegal drug.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:24:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:25:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Spark up lads!

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:29:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:30:16 AM EDT
[#47]
What ban? That was against the law? Gasp! ??
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:34:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Good. And I don't even smoke the shit.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:35:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Also I'm paying very attractive women for sex while drinking beer while paying for the constant stream of water cooled fire which protects the constant stream of mk19 fire which protects the constant stream of recreational nukes.

Basically you don't want me in charge of things
View Quote

You sound like the perfect sort to be in charge of things.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:36:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I’ve never smoked, and have zero interest in it, but good. Barring owning guns because someone smokes pot is fucking dumb.
View Quote

Especially when done for medicinal reasons.

Makes you wonder where big pharma and FDA tentacles extend.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top