Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 2:18:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Meh....eating their own...don't care.
View Quote

Should care - this is one way that counterinsurgencies get going. Make no mistake, we are losing an ideological insurgency at this point.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 2:35:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
She is a centrist, very far from being an actual conservative.
View Quote
It's crazy that they have even pushed someone like her out.  Any heresy at this point makes you an evil Nazi.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 5:59:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

WTF is with the dudes eyes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She isnt a super model, but 2am last call at the bar.......i'd do things

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8d/08/ea/8d08eaea9167c7e0cb5748b0cf22f2f9.jpg

Cocaine?
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 6:04:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm not sure where you are going with that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's obviously never worked in the corporate world other than the news.  The rest of us know that you do not speak your mind at work, unless it is to further the corporate goals.  And even then it better not criticize the status quo.  Maybe the co workers won't be as harsh as she described, but unless you know where the bodies are buried or are in a protected class, you keep your mouth shut.

I'm not sure where you are going with that.

He’s trying to say that she should’ve kept her opinions to herself, even though at least part of her job was to write about those opinions. He are smart.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 7:04:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

And it won't be enough for them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh....eating their own...don't care.

And it won't be enough for them.

The thing about the commie scourge is that there will never be enough.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 7:07:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Whatever. Journalists and their controllers are all scum.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 9:34:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Screw this bitch

Literally and figuratively

YEP

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327887/Annotation_2020-07-14_225743_jpg-1504398.JPG

calling for repealing the 2A is very centrist

Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:12:40 AM EDT
[#8]
how likely is it that she will be rebranded as a "conservative"
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:29:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Exactly.

She isn't a "centrist", she just isn't the right flavor of progressive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Screw this bitch

Literally and figuratively

Exactly.

She isn't a "centrist", she just isn't the right flavor of progressive.

Agreed. She's an enemy propagandist.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:32:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I was with you in the first paragraph, but libertarians joining Marxism is
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Journalism, or what passes for it, is dead. And it's not just conservatives that are being canceled, it's anyone who doesn't wholeheartedly, at least out loud, agree with the Marxists. The old time liberals like Pelosi and Schumer have a tiger by the tail, and they're finding out that while they've been swinging it around trying to maintain control, it's taken their party and their entire establishment by the throat.

At this point liberals, centrists and probably libertarians are doomed. They'll either abandon their beliefs for Marxism, they'll try to make a pact with the Right (who won't have them IMO) or they'll be crushed under foot and canceled.

I consider myself to be a libertarian, and there's no future in it. Zero. You're either with the Marxists or against them, they allow nothing else. And the religious and far Right conservatives, while somewhat more flexible than the Marxists, probably won't accept most libertarian thinkers unless we adopt their narrative, which includes "Gay bad", "Drugs bad", "Abortion bad". Everything that's given the Left the power over us that they have today.

As a Libertarian Nationalist - I have personally seen libertarians pose alliances with Marxists. He's right. It may be a doomed movement, unless we can give it a hard nationalist flavor.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:47:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Not even close.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's been "red pilled".

Not even close.

Yeah, that red pill would have to be so large she'd choke to death on it.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:49:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If a civil war broke out tomorrow, I believe journalists would be considered enemy combatants. I watched some TNT on demand stuff on TV this weekend, the commercial breaks were filled with nothing butt CNN propaganda, we're talking Joseph Goebbels type stuff.

I majored in journalism in the 90's in college, there's nothing resembling ethics anymore. It's simply a platform for activism and enforcing your will and beliefs upon others.

View Quote

"'Haven't you heard, it's a battle of words?' The poster-bearer cried,
"'Listen, son' said the man with the gun, "there's room for you inside.'"
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 9:24:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

As a Libertarian Nationalist - I have personally seen libertarians pose alliances with Marxists. He's right. It may be a doomed movement, unless we can give it a hard nationalist flavor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Journalism, or what passes for it, is dead. And it's not just conservatives that are being canceled, it's anyone who doesn't wholeheartedly, at least out loud, agree with the Marxists. The old time liberals like Pelosi and Schumer have a tiger by the tail, and they're finding out that while they've been swinging it around trying to maintain control, it's taken their party and their entire establishment by the throat.

At this point liberals, centrists and probably libertarians are doomed. They'll either abandon their beliefs for Marxism, they'll try to make a pact with the Right (who won't have them IMO) or they'll be crushed under foot and canceled.

I consider myself to be a libertarian, and there's no future in it. Zero. You're either with the Marxists or against them, they allow nothing else. And the religious and far Right conservatives, while somewhat more flexible than the Marxists, probably won't accept most libertarian thinkers unless we adopt their narrative, which includes "Gay bad", "Drugs bad", "Abortion bad". Everything that's given the Left the power over us that they have today.

then they aren't real libertarians.  I'm a closed-border nationalist type of libertarian myself, but aligning with Marxists is unfathomable.  That's like nuns allying with rapists.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 9:31:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dude it’s already happening.  All the big leftist outlets are publishing hit pieces on her.  

Link Posted: 7/16/2020 9:48:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Dude it’s already happening.  All the big leftist outlets are publishing hit pieces on her.  

View Quote

Which is I think the meat of this whole story.  Lefty Bari Fucking Weiss was effectively run out of the NYT.  That’s how far we’ve come in the last four years.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 10:06:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Cocaine?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She isnt a super model, but 2am last call at the bar.......i'd do things

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8d/08/ea/8d08eaea9167c7e0cb5748b0cf22f2f9.jpg

Cocaine?

What dude?

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 10:17:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Idealism fresh from school meets reality.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 12:47:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Have you looked around, lately? The center has shifted far left. I know many Centrists who would not object if the 2A were abolished. Arf is an echo chamber.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 2:14:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 2:26:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Great write up.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 7:37:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I also mean in the sense of making money off of naive conservatives.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 9:09:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The hard left is working overtime booting out the old liberals who ostensibly support freedom of speech and are staging a “words are violence” groupthink coup.

The tom cotton oped fallout where the snowflakes claimed it would “hurt black people” and they were “unsafe” due to the words of a sitting senator.

They are khmer rouge and you better believe they will happily leave you in a ditch.

Can’t stop what’s coming.
View Quote

I disagree.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 7:32:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Have you looked around, lately? The center has shifted far left. I know many Centrists who would not object if the 2A were abolished. Arf is an echo chamber.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's an echo chamber because of the free environment for idea exchange. Libtard ideas cannot survive in a free speech arena so they have to stick to their own sites where free market ideals are forcibly suppressed. She got a little taste of her own medicine here, but it won't change her thinking because fundamentally she's a broken toy.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 7:49:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It's an echo chamber because of the free environment for idea exchange. Libtard ideas cannot survive in a free speech arena so they have to stick to their own sites where free market ideals are forcibly suppressed. She got a little taste of her own medicine here, but it won't change her thinking because fundamentally she's a broken toy.
View Quote
Such incognizance is why we lose.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top