BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/9/2020 11:25:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

you talk like a dude who has never made a chick ahegao.
View Quote

Your body pillows, figurines, and mousepads don't count, homie.
Link Posted: 9/9/2020 11:29:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you talk like a dude who has never made a chick ahegao.

Link Posted: 9/9/2020 11:29:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's still real to me dammit!
Link Posted: 9/9/2020 11:36:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It's copypasta.

Glorious arfcom original copypasta
View Quote

I see.  I missed that thread.  I was going to ask for a link to it but then I saw the next post below yours and I'm out.  No need for a link.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 3:14:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Lol this thread.

Also those new videos are better than the one that was for her official come back.

I won't attempt to explain why this particular thot is supposed to be different. But I will say I can respect and appreciate her craft.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 3:30:46 AM EDT
[#6]
I wonder about some of you. Remove the make up, and stupid costume and she is maybe a 5 at best. Do they not have women where you live?
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 4:53:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I saw Belle's butt plug pics
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Search “influencersegonewild” then search for Vicky Stark because she’s hotter but Belle’s talents are on display there.

The video is on the hub.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 5:16:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Search “influencersegonewild” then search for Vicky Stark because she’s hotter but Belle’s talents are on display there.
View Quote

I did some "research" on that site last night. She has definitely stepped it up a couple notches. I would hazard a guess that she will be showing all the goods within a year.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 5:46:56 AM EDT
[#9]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/033/487/rick.jpg

The video is on the hub.

lol
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 6:02:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Lol this thread.

Also those new videos are better than the one that was for her official come back.

I won't attempt to explain why this particular thot is supposed to be different. But I will say I can respect and appreciate her craft.
View Quote

Different?  Her craft?  How much are you in for monthly?

I gave my 13 year old son the pussy on a pedestal speech.  He thought it was awesome.  Probably went around yelling it on one of his online games.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 6:08:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I wonder about some of you. Remove the make up, and stupid costume and she is maybe a 5 at best. Do they not have women where you live?
View Quote

I get what you’re saying but this could be said about most women.

I don’t get it either. Chick looks odd and does weird shit. Not my jamb.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 7:27:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I mean using my unit to open a second cirvix would put more physical pressure on it, which can make it kind of numb (not in a good way).

I take sex very seriously

Propper chronological:
-Both fully nude before entering the room
-Must be in distraction-free/noiseless room, extremely quiet
-Start by standing/kissing/hugging
-Allow hormones to flow until "fuzzy" and fully effect male, fully wet female. (10-20 minutes)
-Missionary position
-Gradual rytheming penetration (a tad deeper each rythem)
-Enter uterus (she has to want your there or the wall stays closed)
-Release in uterus
View Quote

TFW you hit dat second wall doe....

Link Posted: 9/10/2020 9:56:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Do a little research on something called "only fans" which is a site that host all sorts of women, from 1's to 10+'s, and allows men to send them money to watch them jam stuff in the their ass, etc...These men seem to bond psychological with these women and send extraordinary amounts of money to them.  

The article I read quotes a women that was making about $35K, verified,  per month using this medium. I understand that amounts in the 10's of thousands per month are not uncommon.  

This girl seems to have taken it to another level.  Can't really blame her....when dudes are going on "go fund me" because they got a flat tire and end up making $100K because people wanty him to have a nice ride it's pretty obvious that the world is upside down.

Here's an article on the subject.  In this article a girl is quoted as making $30k per day.....ponder that.

The amount of money you can make on the OnlyFans platform varies. Each subscription costs anywhere between $4.99 and $49.99; to which the creator of the content is entitled to 80% of all monthly subscriptions. 20% of all monthly subscriptions are paid to the company. The average amount of money a person could earn from OnlyFans is estimated to be between $1499 and $7495 per month but some people make a lot more.

Jem Wolfie, an Australian Instagram model currently takes home the biggest paycheck from her OnlyFans account which amounts to approximately $30,000 a day. Jem is said to share exclusive photos of herself on the platform.

View Quote
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 10:04:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Do a little research on something called "only fans" which is a site that host all sorts of women, from 1's to 10+'s, and allows men to send them money to watch them jam stuff in the their ass, etc...These men seem to bond psychological with these women and send extraordinary amounts of money to them.  

The article I read quotes a women that was making about $35K, verified,  per month using this medium. I understand that amounts in the 10's of thousands per month are not uncommon.  

This girl seems to have taken it to another level.  Can't really blame her....when dudes are going on "go fund me" because they got a flat tire and end up making $100K because people wanty him to have a nice ride it's pretty obvious that the world is upside down.

Here's an article on the subject.  In this article a girl is quoted as making $30k per day.....ponder that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

The amount of money you can make on the OnlyFans platform varies. Each subscription costs anywhere between $4.99 and $49.99; to which the creator of the content is entitled to 80% of all monthly subscriptions. 20% of all monthly subscriptions are paid to the company. The average amount of money a person could earn from OnlyFans is estimated to be between $1499 and $7495 per month but some people make a lot more.

Jem Wolfie, an Australian Instagram model currently takes home the biggest paycheck from her OnlyFans account which amounts to approximately $30,000 a day. Jem is said to share exclusive photos of herself on the platform.

That's fucking ten million dollars a year
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 10:12:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That's fucking ten million dollars a year
View Quote

The world is a funny place.  Billions and billions of people that are now seamlessly connected and can be leveraged and influenced.  Jamming shit in your ass for cash is cool but ponder the Intel and other national security objectives that can be operationalized using these techniques.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 10:24:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The world is a funny place.  Billions and billions of people that are now seamlessly connected and can be leveraged and influenced.  Jamming shit in your ass for cash is cool but ponder the Intel and other national security objectives that can be operationalized using these techniques.
View Quote

I'll ponder that while I watch a college student from Terra Haute put stuff in her ass.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 10:49:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'll ponder that while I watch a college student from Terra Haute put stuff in her ass.
View Quote

We thank you for your service.

Link Posted: 9/10/2020 6:08:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Search “influencersegonewild” then search for Vicky Stark GwenGwiz because she’s hotter but Belle’s talents are on display there.
View Quote

fixed.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 11:56:30 PM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Search "influencersegonewild" then search for Vicky Stark because she's hotter but Belle's talents are on display there.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/033/487/rick.jpg

The video is on the hub.
Holy shot Vicki Stark the fishing girl on youtube!
Link Posted: 9/16/2020 8:39:13 AM EDT
[#21]
BLM and the Chicago shootings comes to a halt if they take one of these:

and run her youtube videos on an endless loop.

Link Posted: 9/16/2020 9:19:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

"Poors" and "light beer" are synonymous
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anime must stop

I thought it was The Poors who must stop?

Many things must stop.

The communists must also stop.

Light beer must stop.

Fish options at weddings must stop.

"Poors" and "light beer" are synonymous

It's spelled anonymous.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top