Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 9:22:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It is impossible to pass the GD purity test.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I find this nitpicking of Shapiro curious. Especially on GD.  

OP links some YT hosts (I haven't a clue who they are, but after three minutes of enduring their snide chatter, it is obviously a pair of YoungTurks wannabes)....this his entertainment?

I could care less if Shapiro can't fire up his woman's cooch.  The guy slays Leftists, calls them on their bullshit, is strongly pro 2A, strongly pro BOR and is a walking encyclopedia.

That is why it needs to be ridiculed along with those that think what Shapiro said about pussy has any meaning.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 9:23:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
We live in a time when children have easy access to the internet. This is clearly being marketed toward children! I don’t need my 16 year old son knowing what a wet pussy is!
View Quote

He knows. Stop denying it.

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 9:23:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
LOL, basically he's admitting he can't please his own wife.
Not surprising...

Seriously, I get it... he thinks "Wet Ass Pussy" is too graphic of a song, and he doesn't approve of it. He should have left it at that... but for him to go into a tirade about how impossible it is for pussies to be wet... all he accomplishes is embarrassing himself.
I think this clown seriously has Autism... and he really needs new "handlers" to stop him from constantly embarrassing himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsjQ0VBxUdE
View Quote

Lol h3h3 is a trash person and channel.

Link Posted: 8/18/2020 9:24:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
LOL, especially considering what photos exist online of his own sister.
Abigail Shapiro, if anyone is curious.
View Quote

I think those reports are false. She was a cam whore that strongly resembles Abigail IIRC.

Link Posted: 8/18/2020 9:24:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Shapiro IS a dry pussy.

Link Posted: 8/18/2020 9:25:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fact that he's a darling of the Right and went on this tirade doesn't help the Right in any way. Who gives a fuck if some pop star made a song about wet pussy. I swear, there is far more important things to spend one's political capital on then auch garbage as this.

Frank Zappa wrote of this.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 9:26:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I expect scandalous worthless nonsense like this every week on any conservative in culture.

WE MUST DESTROY AND EAT OUR OWN!
View Quote

We'll be just fine without someone promoting the idea that we're sexually inadequate puritans.  I don't think children should be exposed to trash like that but the solution is definitely not electing Joe Biden.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 9:27:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Shapiro IS a dry pussy.

View Quote

/thread
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 9:29:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Hi wife definitely isn't with him for is sexual prowess, that's for sure.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 9:30:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Cardi B is trash, unattractive and a nasty ass stripper.  But yeah the wife's poon gets pretty moist.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 9:37:21 AM EDT
[#11]
As a pretext to this, I'll say that I'm not a subscriber to "The Daily Wire" or Ben and that I'm not a frequent listener.  I'll occasionally catch some of what he has to say on YouTube.

While I agree that the whole "morality" argument with regards to music in general (OMG that Elvis Presley guy is swinging his hips around) has generally failed over the years and has been panned, I think that it's still important for people to challenge some stuff in the name of decency.  It's important to do so, if for no other reason than to make people think.  If people just rolled over on everything in the face of overwhelming social opposition, who knows where we'd be today?

I didn't watch this particular clip, or rather I should say, I didn't watch the whole thing.  I did see a video mix of him sort of rapping the song by reading the lyrics ("wet ass p-word" was hilarious).  But I think I can still gather what he was trying to say, just based on his other content in the past.

Anyone who tunes into Shapiro with any degree of regularity knows that he's a practicing, pretty religious Jew.  He has a strict code of morality and a structured belief system that he adheres to.  He has always spoken his mind on how those things impact his views on all sorts of social and political issues, so that he is having a say about this shouldn't be surprising to anyone.  Hell, don't forget that he devotes a chunk of his show at least one day a week to religious messages/scripture.  Despite all that, he has created a podcast/show that has a vast audience and continual growth.

I think it's pretty unfair to call this a waste of political capital.  In the first place, he isn't a politician and he isn't running for office.  Nor is he trying to call in political favors that he has stacked up in order to get change on the subject.  Either of those would be burning political capital.  

Of course we have more important things to address at the moment politically, but what he is doing is standing up for what he believes in and what he believes the country should aspire to (and what it shouldn't).  That doesn't compromise our position politically.  He thinks that America should still have a sense of decency and decorum, and despite liking a lot of this sort of music myself, I somewhat agree.  We've become crass, disrespectful to one another, lacking in class, and just disgusting in so many ways.  We haven't much decency, nor a unified moral center anymore.  The reason for much of that is that when it could be defended, not enough people spoke up to defend it.

Now, it's certainly a lost battle at this point.  But that doesn't mean that it's not worth speaking up and saying something about it.  The Democrats love the phrase "is this the America we want to be?", or some paraphrased version of it like "we need to decide what kind of country we want to be".  Why is it ok for them to be the arbiters of what is moral and what isn't and people like Ben aren't allowed to have their say as well?  If you don't like what he has to say, just tune out.  He's not burning political capital.  If people disagree with him or his message, the only thing burned will be his subscriber base.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 9:37:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You guys pen pals or something?  I don’t need self righteous pricks on either side.  I think his morals are based on how much money he makes saying that thing.
View Quote

The irony.

In a gambit of calling out self righteous pricks, you in turn become one yourself.

But you are probably right about that last part. Money is a factor, I just wonder how how much is it just selling conservativism or a semblance of morality to people awash in popular culture devoid of both? The market exists given his and Crowder's fan base reaching younger demographics. It probably will grow further when Limbaugh dies.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 9:48:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Shapiro might be smart as hell but his voice is fucking unbearable. Can’t stand to listen to his nasally pitched voice.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 9:53:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The irony.

In a gambit of calling out self righteous pricks, you in turn become one yourself.

But you are probably right about that last part. Money is a factor, I just wonder how how much is it just selling conservativism or a semblance of morality to people awash in popular culture devoid of both? The market exists given his and Crowder's fan base reaching younger demographics. It probably will grow further when Limbaugh dies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You guys pen pals or something?  I don’t need self righteous pricks on either side.  I think his morals are based on how much money he makes saying that thing.

The irony.

Self Righteous: adjective
having or characterized by a certainty, especially an unfounded one, that one is totally correct or morally superior.

I don’t claim to be morally superiors, Ben does, description is apt.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 9:59:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 10:01:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Self Righteous: adjective
having or characterized by a certainty, especially an unfounded one, that one is totally correct or morally superior.

I don’t claim to be morally superiors, Ben does, description is apt.
View Quote

Sure you do claim to be morally superior.

Because by denigrating someone by saying "you pen pals" means you have a superior morality of what it should be. That the superior morality is correctly rejecting your interpretation of who the self righteous pricks are.

That's why I said what I said, it's ironic.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 10:09:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
H3H3 Productions is trash, and I enjoy it every time Leafy fucks with him.

Here's the lulz and cringe starring that retard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfsxLhPn-oA
View Quote

I'd love to see Leafy survive in today's climate...
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 10:09:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I don't know who any of these people are, but it sounds like maybe that's a good thing.  
View Quote

Motherfuckers here are the ones who kept national enquirer in business so many years.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 10:12:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Someone did not listen to the podcast. I did and it made complete sense
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 10:12:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 10:13:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Shapiro's long been a hypocritical joke.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 10:13:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Kharn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We live in a time when children have easy access to the internet. This is clearly being marketed toward children! I don’t need my 16 year old son knowing what a wet pussy is!

Kharn
g
My experience is children know more at a younger age these days, but they do things at an older age than I did.  Maybe it's because I keep an eye on my kids, who knows.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 10:13:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Fucking pathetic.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 10:16:39 AM EDT
[#24]
As much as I dislike Been Shapiro, he is right to be disgusted at the overt coarsening of our society, and we should be too.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 10:16:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Safe to say that missionary is exclusively practiced in that household.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 10:18:07 AM EDT
[#26]
book smart, but a moron sometimes
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 10:22:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

OP links some YT hosts (I haven't a clue who they are, but after three minutes of enduring their snide chatter, it is obviously a pair of YoungTurks wannabes)....this his entertainment?

I could care less if Shapiro can't fire up his woman's cooch.  The guy slays Leftists, calls them on their bullshit, is strongly pro 2A, strongly pro BOR and is a walking encyclopedia.
View Quote

"...is strongly pro-2A..."

LOL! Shapiro was strongly for the bump stock ban, is very limited in his knowledge of firearms, and believes that the 2A does not allow for the ownership of machine guns, DDs, etc. But he's in good company with other CONservative talk show celebrities like Michael Savage, Bill O'Reilly, Bill Whittle, etc.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 10:27:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Shapiro might be smart as hell but his voice is fucking unbearable. Can’t stand to listen to his nasally pitched voice.
View Quote

Especially when he says, "Let me tell you about bump stocks, I'm going to tell you all about bump stocks when we come back."
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 10:30:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll allow it

Link Posted: 8/18/2020 10:33:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 10:37:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
There's a big gap (no pun intended) between "dry" and "bucket and mop"

Ben should really know that wrestling with pigs just ends up getting him muddy (again no pun intended).
View Quote

The only thing Ben did here is expose his weak sex life and lack of knowledge to the world.

If you haven’t had a woman “mop bucketing” (sounding like a mop sloshing around in a bucket full of water) you need to put some effort into it.

He could have gone off on the song’s crudity without getting into a medical discussion he knows nothing about.  

“Like bags of sand.”  
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 10:42:30 AM EDT
[#32]
This Abigail Shapiro? Ben’s sister & opera singer. Born in 1992.

Link Posted: 8/18/2020 10:48:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Shapiro is a Judas Goat.  New York Times loves to quote him spouting $plc drivel about immigration patriots.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 10:50:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

LOL! Shapiro was strongly for the bump stock ban, is very limited in his knowledge of firearms, and believes that the 2A does not allow for the ownership of machine guns, DDs, etc. But he's in good company with other CONservative talk show celebrities like Michael Savage, Bill O'Reilly, Bill Whittle, etc.
View Quote

Ahh the bump stock litmus test.

It's almost good as the Confederate flag litmus test I hear.

Shouldn't ban either, but if you speak out over each one about how you shouldnt wave around both stupidly, you are instantly not conservative.

We really need a litmus test thread so we can find that one true conservative everyone can agree upon.

Conservatives are their own worst enemies.

Link Posted: 8/18/2020 10:52:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Its actually a part of his show where he "Dismantles the Culture". He basically picks a song that is popular and goes through why its a terrible song.

I don't know why people are so worked up about this video or what he said. He is just doing his show, if you think this video is the "Problem with the Right", I can assure you that there are bigger problems with the right than this video.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 10:55:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Its actually a part of his show where he "Dismantles the Culture". He basically picks a song that is popular and goes through why its a terrible song.

I don't know why people are so worked up about this video or what he said. He is just doing his show, if you think this video is the "Problem with the Right", I can assure you that there are bigger problems with the right than this video.
View Quote

Unwittingly confirming you can't satisfy your wife is not a good look for him.

Fuck one goat and all that.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 10:59:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Shapiro is a sucker who falls for every single fake anti-Trump thing, demands that Trump apologize or stop or whatever, then pitifully walks it back when it turns out to be fake it two days.

Its really sad actually how bad his TDS is because without it he would be a better talk-radio-podcast-whatever person.
View Quote

100% accurate. He also fell for Covington Catholic, Jessie Smollett, and Bubba Wallace as well. Dude's a retard, but I still agree with him on about 50% of the issues so still listen to his show
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 10:59:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Shapiro is a sucker who falls for every single fake anti-Trump thing, demands that Trump apologize or stop or whatever, then pitifully walks it back when it turns out to be fake it two days.

Its really sad actually how bad his TDS is because without it he would be a better talk-radio-podcast-whatever person.
View Quote

I agree with this, I much prefer Andrew Klavan's show. I find it more times than not, that I cannot finish Ben's show. He always gets on a high horse of saying how every move Trump makes is the wrong move and over analyses it to the max.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 11:04:26 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Unwittingly confirming you can't satisfy your wife is not a good look for him.

Fuck one goat and all that.
View Quote

I don't think he confirmed anything other than what he knows from his schooling. But i guess if it makes you feel better about what he can and cannot do to his wife than you have that going for you.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 11:04:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Maybe we could turn this in to a positive and discuss the nuances between wet, moist and damp?
View Quote

For pussies:
Wet = dripping
Moist = NA, women hate that word
Damp = moisture, but not dripping

For fabric:
Wet = soaked, visible puddles of water if on a surface, streams of water if picked up
Moist = can squeeze water from it, but doesn't drip on its own
Damp = maybe can squeeze a drop of water but not much
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 11:07:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Ben Shapiro can’t fuck, LOL.

Just like the guy with the Tinder travel nurse.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 11:09:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look, the guy is great in his element. Anyone that stands up for our rights is ok in my book. This kind of bullshit though is the problem with the right and always has been. It just makes him look like a tight ass nerd. These people need to stay on issue. Stay out of bedroom talk for Christ’s sake. Now everyone is making fun of the guy because as a grown ass man with a wife, he doesn’t know what a wet pussy is. If Shapiro has to consult a doctor to analyze a song about vaginal lubrication and then put it out there for the world he needs to be checked by the right wing community. What 20 something kid out there that’s trying to figure out what side of things he wants to claim will listen to a dork like that?  

THE RIGHT NEEDS TO STOP TRYING TO LEGISLATE OR EVEN TALKING ABOUT SEX AND DRUGS.

They don’t know shit about either and just push people away.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 11:14:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Someone did not listen to the podcast. I did and it made complete sense
View Quote

87% of GD read the title, remembered he didn't pass the purity test, and then dogpiled on.

If you listen to it, he's talking about a mansion's doors opening, and a flood coming out.  He's mocking it, and it wasn't anywhere close to 30 minutes.  I thought it was funny, but I was listening to it at 4am when driving in to work.  He pointed out that if you say that song isn't good, the left tells you that you're a racist, sexist, bigoted homophobe.

But GD will GD.  Reading (or listening) is for faggots.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 11:16:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Didn’t watch the linked clip.  Haven’t listened to the song.  I did read a Rolling Stone opinion piece regarding the Republican fit over this song, and this entire thread is a regurgitation of that rag’s talking points.  So at least ARF is hip enough to agree with Rolling Stone.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 11:23:26 AM EDT
[#45]
Agreed.  Ditch the church lady spill and focus on freedom/constitution.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 11:52:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Shouldn't ban either, but if you speak out over each one about how you shouldnt wave around both stupidly, you are instantly not conservative.

We really need a litmus test thread so we can find that one true conservative everyone can agree upon.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You nailed it. Is it a bit stupid for Ben to waste his time talking about this gutter trash? Yes. However, the left ripped this clip out of context and is using it to bash him for pointing out the complete moral degeneracy that has been normalized for decades in western civilization. Ben's a big anti Trump retard, but he's important for those Conservatives who are still scared of being called racist and want to feel like they're morally in the right. There's literally no point in the gun community trashing a 2A supporter when the alternative wants you dead (even if the supporter doesn't want to give every newborn an M249 at birth or whatever the latest litmus test is...it's been the bump stock thing for a few years now). Just wait until the Democrats have had a few decades of unchecked rule due to endless legal/illegal immigration. You'll wish you had someone who only supported a bump stock ban.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 11:59:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny how you ignore the rest of what I stated about Shapiro in favor of machine gun bans. Looks like you are the "worst enemy" to true conservatives by supporting the [anti-gun] Republicrat team and not criticizing anyone for not supporting in the 2A the way they should. You and those like you are the the reason we lose by compromise. How does it feel to be "pro-gun" and not pro-2A? Maybe you and Shapiro should take some time and read the Federalist Papers and learn why we have a 2A.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 12:01:33 PM EDT
[#48]
POV: I'm Ben Shapiro asking you to let me smash.

Let's say that, hypothetically, you, [Your name], unzipped your pants. Your pants then would be in the ground, due to gravity. Now, let's say that, if that were to happen and my mouth was agape I'd probably try to taste whatever business you have down there. Now, let's also say that you are in consent of that. Since it has not happened, we have no way of knowing weather you would consent.

Anyway, once my mouth has satisfied you, we would then move forward with something more explicit, with me unzipping my pants, right? This is because that's how logic works. You'd be too hot and bothered to tell me no. Eventually, we would move on to my bedroom to do things that may not be mentioned. And that's facts. And Facts don't care about your feelings.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 12:01:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I don't know why anyone listens to anything that little quisling manlet has to say about anything.
View Quote

Quisling? Tell us more.

Link Posted: 8/18/2020 12:03:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Safe to say that missionary is exclusively practiced in that household.
View Quote

Exactly. If you can’t wholeheartedly support a song like “Wet Ass Pussy” you probably have a boring sex life.

Puritan.

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top