Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 10:05:10 AM EDT
[#2]
If I was a plastic surgeon,I would have to have a cut off point.
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 10:07:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Not just for looks, they say it improves Fellatio.

I wouldn't let any of those freaks near my tackle, let alone have a nosh.....   Christ, kissing some of them would be like being imbibed by the vulva of godzilla, and the "OMTWTFHID" factor afterwards would be worthy of a double faceplam.

ETA : apart from Heidi Montag.......... I'd crawl three miles naked over broken glass just to throw stones at her shit.
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 10:26:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Nikki Cox looked great when she started in the show Las Vegas. By the time she left she had lost 30 lbs she should not have lost, and did the lip thing, she does not look healthy.
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 10:29:02 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't think Jenna Jameson looked that bad in the second picture... but that's just me.

The rest are
Link Posted: 5/7/2010 10:54:05 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good god, man....some of those pics could scare the ugly off of an ape.

I don't understand the lip inflation thing. It looks ridiculous. A woman who ages gracefully will ALWAYS look better than one who goes through all those surgeries. And ladies...if you're going to have surgery done on your face, find out who in the hell has been working on Raquel Welch and let HIM do your surgery. He obviously knows what he's doing.

I don't get it either. It has to be some kind of personality disorder.

it is:  body dysmorphic disorder.  it has been around a long time.

remember the leather-wearing bad guy in the first hellboy movie?  surgery addiction.

think of it as one step past bulemia.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top