User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 11:30:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Talk about evil
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 11:32:06 AM EDT
[#2]
How many of the 12 or so R canidates have protection at this time? Desantis? Ranswamy?
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 11:32:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
These commie pos will eventually realize that the American citizens out number them and no amt of whatever will be enough to stop American citizens from replacing them with a constitutional government. It's happen twice in 250 years already.
View Quote

Yeah right. They will never stop trying to take our freedom
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 11:32:42 AM EDT
[#4]
That's because he's a child predator, Joe that is
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 11:33:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Probably just the eventual nominee
View Quote

Trump probably has it anyway in addition to any that he hires.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 11:36:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
He is going to get Kennedyed...
View Quote

Yep, should not take any open top convertible car rides definitely.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 11:36:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

...and Joepedo and his ilk will blame it on a MAGA person and say they had an AR with a caliber changing brace and a magazine that was like an Everlasting Gobstopper, and produced an unlimited supply of bullets to the lung ripping rifle, so they can finally ban all guns, or at least AR's and the like.

View Quote

That's an old school technique. Suicide is the in thing now.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 11:41:01 AM EDT
[#8]
They won't be able to pin the clot shot on this one.

Link Posted: 7/28/2023 11:41:20 AM EDT
[#9]
He'll be OK. CIA has his back.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 11:42:30 AM EDT
[#10]
If I were elected, I'd remove Joe and Hunters protection and tell them to fend for themselves
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 11:50:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Just like Epstein, Kennedy didn’t kill himself??
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 11:52:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 11:54:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It’s easier for them to shoot him this way.
View Quote

Idk man I'm not sure I'd trust the SS if I was a Kennedy.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 11:55:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
File folder marked Operation Hat Trick surely exists in the depths of Langley.
View Quote

Hot damn lol.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 12:15:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Rumor is the there’s a lot of Secret Service agents out on workman’s comp with dog bites!
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/28/2023 12:48:39 PM EDT
[#16]
https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/107626-most-assassinated-leaders-by-country

The US is tied for first place for the most assassinated Presidents. We're only 250 years old and tied for the lead!!
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 12:54:02 PM EDT
[#17]
His assassination will be followed by calls for gun control.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 12:56:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
File folder marked Operation Hat Trick surely exists in the depths of Langley.
View Quote

LOL...
Operation Hat Trick was completed in July of 1999.
The newer file is called Operation 4-peat.

-ZA
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 1:02:20 PM EDT
[#19]
FJB and fuck anyone that voted for him or that would vote for him in 2024.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 1:10:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 1:16:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
How many of the 12 or so R canidates have protection at this time? Desantis? Ranswamy?
View Quote

None of them have Secret Service at this point, other than Trump.

Ron Desantis, Doug Burgum, and Asa Hutchinson have state troopers for security as currently sitting governors. Everyone else, including Mike Pence, has private security at this point. Vice Presidents only get Secret Service protection for 6 months after they leave office.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:00:47 AM EDT
[#22]
So when would that be issued or considered?
Was Obama given SS by this point?
Are you saying RFK Jr primary run is as insignificant as the three nobody’s mentioned in in your post?

Considering your knowledge on the subject why are you spooking in Pakistan and risking an internet transmission?
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:07:45 AM EDT
[#23]
my son and I were talking the other day.

we feel that the powers that be will assist RFK JR into the next life.
he is making waves and making people uncomfortable.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:20:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Democratic Party is past maintaining any semblance of decorum.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:21:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
They really are slimy little shits.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:25:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Don't dictatorial tyrants directly ensure their politcal rivals see prison (T$) or the grave (RFKjr), or am i mistaken?
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:25:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
His assassination will be followed by calls for gun control.
View Quote

Sadly that wouldn't surprise me at all.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:32:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
He would gladly want to see all our guns taken away. Fuck em
View Quote

I agree with a lot of his stances on things, but his anti-2A position is a no-go for me. The 9th makes the 2nd as important as all others. IMO,  more so. It is the one with teeth. To quote Dr Sowell, the rest are just "parchment rights".
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:42:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Probably just the eventual nominee
View Quote

This, plus Trump.

I don’t think this is unusual. We had two D candidates visit during the 2020 race prior to the DNC. Neither one came with anything other than their campaign staff. We had to arrange for all security from our own resources and local LE.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:43:57 AM EDT
[#30]
https://www.secretservice.gov/protection/leaders/campaign-2024

Campaign 2024 - Candidate Protection
Who Receives Protection?
The Secret Service does not determine who qualifies for protection, nor is the Secret Service empowered to independently initiate candidate protection.

Under 18 U.S.C.' 3056(a)(7), "[m]ajor Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates," as identified by the Secretary of Homeland Security, are eligible for Secret Service protection.

Title 18 U.S.C.' 3056(a)(7) authorizes the U.S. Secret Service to provide protection for major Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates:

Protection is authorized by the DHS Secretary after consultation with the Congressional Advisory Committee;

The Congressional Advisory Committee includes: Speaker of the House, House Minority Leader, Senate Majority Leader, Senate Minority Leader, and one additional member selected by the others;

Protection under these guidelines should only be granted within one year prior to the general election. Protection more than one year prior to the general election should only be granted in extraordinary, case by case circumstances in consultation with the committee, based on threat assessment and other factors.
Criteria have been established to assist the DHS Secretary and the advisory committee in their decision making (as of 2017).

When determining whether a candidate for the Office of President or Vice President of the United States qualifies as a major candidate, the Secretary has broad discretion and may consider a variety of factors. These factors include, but are not limited to:

Whether the candidate has publicly announced his or her candidacy and has filed the appropriate documentation with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) and is in compliance with the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971, as amended, and related laws;

Whether the candidate is actively campaigning on a national basis for the office for which his or her candidacy has been announced, as demonstrated by operating a national campaign apparatus, regularly appearing at public events in multiple states, producing and publishing campaign advertisements, and other similar indicia of a campaign;

A threat assessment conducted by the Secret Service of general or specific threats directed towards the candidate (for these purposes, “threats” should be defined as explicit threats of bodily harm to the candidate or indications of inappropriate behavior towards the candidate suggesting potential bodily harm);

Whether, during and within an active and competitive major party primary, the most recent average of established national polls, as reflected by the Real Clear Politics National Average or similar mechanism, the candidate is polling at 15% or more for 30 consecutive days;

Whether the candidate is the formal or de facto nominee of a major party for President or Vice President;

Whether the candidate is an independent or third-party candidate for President polling at 20% or more of the Real Clear Politics National Average for 30 consecutive days;

Whether the candidate is the Vice Presidential running mate of the above independent or third-party candidate.
Title 18 U.S.C.' 3056(a)(7) states that the U.S. Secret Service is also authorized to protect spouses of major Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates, as identified by the DHS Secretary, within 120 days of the general Presidential election. Some candidates have received protection earlier in the campaign pursuant to Presidential memoranda.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:46:13 AM EDT
[#31]
I saw this on Twatter. Supposedly, the leading players get SS protection 120 days out from the November election.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 12:59:12 AM EDT
[#32]
I think it's because if he did get SS protection, it would indicate he was a real challenger to the Potato, which might mean people would not want to vote for Biden.

It basically will legitimize RFK Jr.  The White House plan is to pretend that Biden's so loved, and successful, that no one credible will run against him.

Notice Bernie's not making any waves?
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 1:00:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
They are paying for protection for Fauci since he retired, and he doesn't even rate it.
View Quote

Really, I did not know this
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 1:05:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Mayorkas really is one of the biggest PoS walking the earth.
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 1:17:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Welll
It not like a full SS contingent did hie uncle any good.  
And whatever agents his dad had, did not good for him.  Actually led him straight into an ambush.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 1:19:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They are paying for protection for Fauci since he retired, and he doesn't even rate it.

Me either.

But the chances of someone on his detail knowing someone suffering from his actions will be high.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 1:19:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Rumor is the there’s a lot of Secret Service agents out on workman’s comp with dog bites!
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 1:20:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Does Desantis have Secret Service currently? I thought they only got them once they were a parties designated candidate, or if there was some specific and outsize threat. The guy should be able to have congress or senate security travel with him if there is a threat currently.

Nothing burger.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 1:20:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Kennedy is a serious threat to the Globalist/Commies, they want him gone!
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 1:21:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Mayorkas really is one of the biggest PoS walking the earth.
View Quote

That POS Garland is not far behind.

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 1:23:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Kennedy is a serious threat to the Globalist/Commies, they want him gone!
View Quote

Probably, but after reading the law on it, it seems that its normally 1 year from the date of the general election. He was asking for early protection.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 1:25:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Are the Republican candidates getting that protection?
View Quote

If their taking it up the ass from the Dems then I rectum sore.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 1:26:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

...and Joepedo and his ilk will blame it on a MAGA person and say they had an AR with a caliber changing brace and a magazine that was like an Everlasting Gobstopper, and produced an unlimited supply of bullets to the lung ripping rifle, so they can finally ban all guns, or at least AR's and the like.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is going to get Kennedyed...

MAGA repubicans fth fth fth fth killed my opponent! They are evil and must be stopped!
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 1:35:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Big Pharma hitman Has entered the chat
View Quote

What has he said about big pharma….I guess I should go off to google.  I don’t vote, but I may be with him in spirit…..
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 1:52:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I saw this on Twatter. Supposedly, the leading players get SS protection 120 days out from the November election.
View Quote

Kennedy's argument is that he's facing unique security/safety threats. His request is not unprecedented.

"Our campaign's request included a 67-page report from the world's leading protection firm, detailing unique and well established security and safety risks aside from commonplace death threats."

Some interesting points:

Link Posted: 7/29/2023 2:11:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Isn't it still way too soon for any Secret Service protection to be put in place for candidates?
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 2:12:29 AM EDT
[#47]
The guy who thinks his dad and uncle were murdered by or at the behest of the government wants the government to protect him?
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 2:49:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The guy who thinks his dad and uncle were murdered by or at the behest of the government wants the government to protect him?
View Quote

Kinda this. A lot of great soldiers also trained as bodyguards exist. His campaign could have a sit down with the best bodyguards in the world and he can afford them. And they aren't attached to the government
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 3:09:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Kinda this. A lot of great soldiers also trained as bodyguards exist. His campaign could have a sit down with the best bodyguards in the world and he can afford them. And they aren't attached to the government
View Quote

Easier to deny as well.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 7:01:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Has the DOJ secret police found any cocaine bags with his fingerprints yet?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top