Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 9:41:21 AM EDT
[#1]
And this is why they are going to steal the Senate.  They thought originally that they would pick off Graham or the Turtle, as well as both GA seats and Tillis in NC being automatic pickups.  They are now going after GA and will win.   Then the gun control will come.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 9:42:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Um,  no.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 9:50:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He already confessed to this...
Joe Biden Touts 'Most Extensive & Inclusive Voter Fraud Organization in History of American Politics'

So why hasn't Biden been arrested yet?
View Quote
The comments on that link are prophetic.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 9:55:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
And this is why they are going to steal the Senate.  They thought originally that they would pick off Graham or the Turtle, as well as both GA seats and Tillis in NC being automatic pickups.  They are now going after GA and will win.   Then the gun control will come.
View Quote
They dumped $100,000,000 in to the Jamie Harris campaign and Graham still won in a landslide. Harris pulled out all the stops including some shady shit running ad's and mailers for the third party candidate that had dropped out.
Initially I thought perhaps Graham won because even I [/b]was finally motivated to vote for Graham.(never did in the past. Just wrote myself in)
In hindsight perhaps it's something else.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 9:57:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.RELEASE THE KRAKEN! Cry HAVOC and let slip the dogs of war!
View Quote

Fixed it for ya'
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 9:58:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Any President that tries that and his party would lose big in 2022 & 24.
View Quote

If rigged elections aren't fixed not gonna happen.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 10:02:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 10:03:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
i'd rather cut off my arm...
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2020 10:09:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Apparently not any more - they said they would do this and somehow won...  If they cheated to get into power, it will be 100x easier to cheat to stay in power.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently not any more - they said they would do this and somehow won...  If they cheated to get into power, it will be 100x easier to cheat to stay in power.

Here is the truth.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 10:20:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'll sell them, but at a price that will make the New Green Deal seem like a bargain.
View Quote

Being a forced sale I think they'd probably allow you to take a $200 tax credit on each weapon and maybe $5 for each mag on your 2021 Fed Income Tax return. No way they're going to give you what your property is worth.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 10:22:11 AM EDT
[#11]
"I will no longer be debating gun control with anybody anymore. All gun laws are infringements. I won't comply with further laws. I will not be calling my representatives too urge them to vote pro 2a as it is a usless waste of time. If anybody wants my firearms, please murder me for them. I'll be sitting in my home peacefully as I have for years until my door is kicked in then I will not be responsible for my actions. Eat my whole entire ass, thank you."
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 10:23:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Ex Post Facto, you progressive motherfuckers.

Look it up.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 11:21:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Being a forced sale I think they'd probably allow you to take a $200 tax credit on each weapon and maybe $5 for each mag on your 2021 Fed Income Tax return. No way they're going to give you what your property is worth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll sell them, but at a price that will make the New Green Deal seem like a bargain.

Between the voter fraud and the gun/magazine tax, this takes the “taxation without representation” thing to a whole new level.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 11:48:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Sorry, but my ancestors taught me all I need to know about what happens when we give up our guns to them.
View Quote
I am in the same boat too. I am descended from a father and son who fought in the Revolution as part of the Maine militia. I never joined the SAR but my sister is in the DAR.

Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:19:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
They dumped $100,000,000 in to the Jamie Harris campaign and Graham still won in a landslide. Harris pulled out all the stops including some shady shit running ad's and mailers for the third party candidate that had dropped out.
Initially I thought perhaps Graham won because even I [/b]was finally motivated to vote for Graham.(never did in the past. Just wrote myself in)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did the same, and had the same initial conclusions.  

I think they're going to resort to outright fraud to get those Georgia seats though.  Especially if they get away with doing it this time.  They came too far to let themselves fall short.  And they know the Harrison style tricks don't work.  Fraud is cheaper than a $100 million psyop.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:20:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Let's see what the USSC has to say about that.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:22:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

They will side on reasonable restrictions.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:25:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I am in the same boat too. I am descended from a father and son who fought in the Revolution as part of the Maine militia. I never joined the SAR but my sister is in the DAR.
View Quote

I am as well, virginia. SAR.

Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:25:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

You would have thought the party that has been talking that shit for a decade or more would have lost this election. So, is it that more than half the country doesn't think like us, or WAS there mass fraud this election? And what's to keep there from being mass fraud in 22 and 24?
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 2:47:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Between the voter fraud and the gun/magazine tax, this takes the “taxation without representation” thing to a whole new level.
View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 2:49:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Hopefully, this shit will not survive in the SCOTUS. before the court packing.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 2:53:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've heard a couple of radio hosts suggest that in its own self-interest the SCOTUS might reverse the election (as long as it has legal grounds of course) just as an act of self-preservation.

Sounds a little bit like Unicorn farts, but people vote in their own self-interest all the time.  So we will see.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 3:18:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I've heard a couple of radio hosts suggest that in its own self-interest the SCOTUS might reverse the election (as long as it has legal grounds of course) just as an act of self-preservation.

Sounds a little bit like Unicorn farts, but people vote in their own self-interest all the time.  So we will see.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have been wanting to find a real constitutional expert in order to pose what I consider an interesting question on SCOTUS packing: that is, is there any requirement that all justice must hear a case? Justices do recuse themselves from time to time for various reasons but I am unaware of a steadfast rule that says all nine justices have to hear cases and rule on them. The reason being that if the Democrat's add 6 or whatever more justices to SCOTUS, where is it written that they must all sit and rule on a case? I have not found anything in the Constitution stating that. As such, I would have to wonder if Roberts, in his position as Chief Justice could say "Fine. I have 15 justices to work with but I will select nine at time to hear various cases". Similar to how the circuit courts work including en banc hearings. Not all justices hear all cases. In some ways this would give the Chief Justice even more power as he could pick and chooses justices to get the rulings he wanted. Plus, since all of this would be done with laws and not amendments, SCOTUS itself would rule on the constitutionality.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 3:22:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Meh, Coonman will sign the Va SAFE Act before Pedo Joe and his Ho can do anything.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 3:23:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

are you joking?

the dems have been saying that exactly for what, six months?

and they still think they got the votes to elect moran man?

there might be a difficult stretch on the horizon
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 3:31:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You would have thought the party that has been talking that shit for a decade or more would have lost this election. So, is it that more than half the country doesn't think like us, or WAS there mass fraud this election? And what's to keep there from being mass fraud in 22 and 24?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The left came right out and said “Hell YES we’re taking your AR15 and your AK47!!!” to cheering crowds, or other outright promises to ban this or outlaw that.  Biden did this because he knew he could say whatever he wanted to and he’d still be “elected” because the fix was in.  He wasn’t worried about losing at all.  Of course, he could then say any proposed ban would be a “mandate from the people” because he ran on that platform and “won the election”.

Soviet-style politics right here on our own soil.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 3:38:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 3:50:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 4:20:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Hey Joe! I'm going with option B.
How about you give me the $200.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 4:26:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
They won't say shit about it. They'll argue that your RKBA are still intact because you still have a way of getting these items.

To this day, the Supreme Court has not struck down a *SINGLE* registration scheme in any of the states. I think the Supreme Court *MIGHT* force the issue that "Assault weapons" registration be left open, and allow for new manufacture... but you'll still have to register your shit. The best we might hope for, is that the Supreme Court rules in favor of grandfathered weapons being registered for free or much less than $200.

I don't think SCOTUS will save us on this issue.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 4:35:03 PM EDT
[#31]
How about option 3.  I send Biden a steaming pile of shit.
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top