Link Posted: 5/13/2021 9:53:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Kiss my ass Joe and eat shit.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 9:55:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 9:57:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey Joe......

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 10:00:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And how the fuck does sleepy joe intend to enforce that bullshit rule? Face tattoos? Random vax card checks? Surely that would be profiling.
View Quote

Magnet to the arm......
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 10:01:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I won’t get a vaccine, at this point, just out of spite to the left.
View Quote

Same here.  I might have eventually gotten the J&J before, but I'm resolved now.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 10:04:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Nobody here seems to care about masks, and vaccines aren't being taken widespread.  They are literally giving them away at Walmart for free now because nobody cares.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 10:06:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Lol, fuck that

Link Posted: 5/13/2021 10:08:32 PM EDT
[#8]
No.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 10:11:22 PM EDT
[#9]
no. now what?
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 10:12:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
And how the fuck does sleepy joe intend to enforce that bullshit rule? Face tattoos? Random vax card checks? Surely that would be profiling.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/13/2021 10:16:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Is China Joe still wearing his face diaper?

Since the CDC says its ok, he isn't going to wear it outside anymore is he?

What a buffoon!
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 10:24:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Nobody here seems to care about masks, and vaccines aren't being taken widespread.  They are literally giving them away at Walmart for free now because nobody cares.
View Quote

Masks do nothing. It is a completely unnecessary step that has divided the country, families, friends. People can get the vaccine all they want and I couldn’t care less. I just don’t want to be forced to wear a mask that does nothing or take a vaccine I don’t need. Then, if you have courage to actually think for yourself, and not comply, you are ousted from society and treated like garbage by half the world. Then, he comes out and says this. Like those are the only two choices.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 10:30:50 PM EDT
[#13]
FJB can eat a bag of dicks.  So classy FJB with implementation of the new gold star rule.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 10:37:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Words cannot begin to express the level of contempt I have for this illegitimate installed administration and all their bullshit.

They can take their mask and their vaccine and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Link Posted: 5/13/2021 10:39:35 PM EDT
[#15]
No and no.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 11:01:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Well, I for one would wear a bicycle if it had three tires and a pineapple but only if it's blue on Sunday.

Link Posted: 5/13/2021 11:06:58 PM EDT
[#17]
The only mask I can approve any of you wearing is similar to the below.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 11:52:04 PM EDT
[#18]
I burned my vax card.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 12:00:12 AM EDT
[#19]
“The rule is now simple” errrr, go fuck yourself. Seems pretty simple to me.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 12:01:49 AM EDT
[#20]
But I never wore a mask. Why start now?

Been a long damn time since I have had a vaccination too (about 2 years old). Why start now?
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 12:04:47 AM EDT
[#21]
And so it begins.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 12:11:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Who's got the blank version.  Accepting IM's for research
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 12:13:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Not vaccinated , not getting vaccinated, only place I've worn a mask since this shit started is at hospital for an MRI and on the flights to and from Maui. Fuck masks, fuck Biden and fuck Fauci
View Quote
I think there's no way you didn't wear a mask in Maui.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 12:14:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
FBI said today you will face jail time if you forge a vaccine card. Just what freaking law is that they are pushing? Not a federal document.
View Quote

??? What?
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 12:19:56 AM EDT
[#25]
CHICAGO (WLS) -- Fake vaccine cards are on the rise and those caught with them could face "severe penalties," according to the FBI.

The Chicago division of the FBI is issuing an alert about the illegal sale of fraudulent COVID-19 vaccination cards.

RELATED: Experts warn fake vaccination cards could prolong pandemic, FBI categorizes them as crime

The agency is reminding the public that the "creation, purchase, or sale of vaccine cards" is illegal.

"If people are selling fraudulent vaccine cards, they are endangering everyone," said Siobhan Johnson with the FBI. "So yes, we are looking at those cases and investigating them and there can be severe penalties."

RELATED: Better Business Bureau warns of sharing COVID-19 vaccine cards on social media

The FBI is also warning people to not post legitimate vaccine cards on social media. They have your date of birth and insurance information, which can be used to steal your identity.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 12:21:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Hard pass Joe.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 12:24:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Haha. No.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 12:25:23 AM EDT
[#28]
The rule is now simple - kiss my ass until I say stop.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 12:29:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Nah, I don't follow criminal child trafficker's orders
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 12:32:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Mark of the Beast
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 12:41:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
CHICAGO (WLS) -- Fake vaccine cards are on the rise and those caught with them could face "severe penalties," according to the FBI.

The Chicago division of the FBI is issuing an alert about the illegal sale of fraudulent COVID-19 vaccination cards.

RELATED: Experts warn fake vaccination cards could prolong pandemic, FBI categorizes them as crime

The agency is reminding the public that the "creation, purchase, or sale of vaccine cards" is illegal.

"If people are selling fraudulent vaccine cards, they are endangering everyone," said Siobhan Johnson with the FBI. "So yes, we are looking at those cases and investigating them and there can be severe penalties."

RELATED: Better Business Bureau warns of sharing COVID-19 vaccine cards on social media

The FBI is also warning people to not post legitimate vaccine cards on social media. They have your date of birth and insurance information, which can be used to steal your identity.
View Quote

Anti/non vaxxers and people creating fake vaccine cards are the greatest threat to our democracy since the January 6th terrorist attack and the 2nd greatest threat in our nation's history.
They are literally bio terrorists...

I cannot imagine the talking points they are batting around right now.
Also cannot imagine the shitshow/tard fight that will occur between DC and the deep blue states.
NY, NJ, CA etc aren't gonna give up their masks without a fight.

Another thing to watch with interest will be any subsequent spikes in cases and how they try to spin and place blame for them.

Link Posted: 5/14/2021 12:44:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 12:47:26 AM EDT
[#33]
I am such a contrary person that I will now wear one just to freak people out that I am walking around as a dirty unvacinated heathen.  Which I am...but now it is more of a badge of honor. Lol.

Link Posted: 5/14/2021 12:59:43 AM EDT
[#34]
My body, my choice.

Or are we not doing that anymore.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 1:05:21 AM EDT
[#35]
my favorite truth: covid shots are not a "vaccine", i have had lots of vaccines...ergo:not lyin = "im vaccinated"
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 1:10:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 1:15:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 1:57:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I wouldn't know anything Biden says if it weren't for GD
View Quote

Oh you’ll know when he takes that shot and shoves it up your ass with use of force.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 1:57:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Practically anywhere I go other than mom and pop shops advertises the same. Sometimes I'll be in a store for 20 minutes and hear the "free shots" announcement over the PA.

Interesting to note that I've never seen any takers.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 2:12:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Doomers, does this send a tingling sensation down your legs?
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 2:52:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Andrew Cuomo says New York will NOT follow CDC guidance and ditch face masks as he claims he will 'rely on science'

New York is not following CDC guidelines that say vaccinated people no longer need to wear masks in most situations, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said late Thursday.

He said the state's mask mandate would remain in place for now.

'In New York, we have always relied on the facts and the science to guide us throughout the worst of this pandemic and in our successful reopening,' Cuomo said.

The Centers for Disease Control and Protection on Thursday announced that they were updating their guidelines, and people who were fully vaccinated no longer needed to wear masks indoors and out, under most circumstances.

The White House can order face masks be worn on federal property, but elsewhere it is up to state governors to decide. In general, the American Constitution Society said, courts uphold states' rights to enforce their own face mask mandate or get rid of it, as they see fit.

It isn't clear what 'science' Cuomo is relying on that would counter the CDC's own.

More
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 3:00:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Andrew Cuomo says New York will NOT follow CDC guidance and ditch face masks as he claims he will 'rely on science'

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/05/14/05/42973704-9577825-image-a-54_1620967350734.jpg

New York is not following CDC guidelines that say vaccinated people no longer need to wear masks in most situations, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said late Thursday.

He said the state's mask mandate would remain in place for now.

'In New York, we have always relied on the facts and the science to guide us throughout the worst of this pandemic and in our successful reopening,' Cuomo said.

The Centers for Disease Control and Protection on Thursday announced that they were updating their guidelines, and people who were fully vaccinated no longer needed to wear masks indoors and out, under most circumstances.

The White House can order face masks be worn on federal property, but elsewhere it is up to state governors to decide. In general, the American Constitution Society said, courts uphold states' rights to enforce their own face mask mandate or get rid of it, as they see fit.

It isn't clear what 'science' Cuomo is relying on that would counter the CDC's own.

More
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/14/2021 3:04:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Get both.

Not vaccinated, no mask.

I know, I’m so edgy. Still serious
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 3:09:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Biden demanding I get it just makes me want to refuse even more.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 3:10:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

What law would they charge you with?
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 3:17:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I am such a contrary person that I will now wear one just to freak people out that I am walking around as a dirty unvacinated heathen.  Which I am...but now it is more of a badge of honor. Lol.

View Quote

This is actually a great troll. Wear a mask that says unvaccinated, and take it off periodically
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 3:25:49 AM EDT
[#47]
lol

Come make me.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 3:57:03 AM EDT
[#48]
F you ho biden
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 4:38:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

18 U.S. Code  1017.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 5:38:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Proclamations spewed by a criminal illegitimate actor mean absolutely nothing, nada, zilch.

Fuk slo joe and every single one of his America hating brainwashed supporters.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top