Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 6:10:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

lol

Charge away with that 100% bullshit.

Who give a shit.

Dear FBI. If im ever charged with that bullshit. Im not showing up.

lol FU
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
CHICAGO (WLS) -- Fake vaccine cards are on the rise and those caught with them could face "severe penalties," according to the FBI.

The Chicago division of the FBI is issuing an alert about the illegal sale of fraudulent COVID-19 vaccination cards.

RELATED: Experts warn fake vaccination cards could prolong pandemic, FBI categorizes them as crime

The agency is reminding the public that the "creation, purchase, or sale of vaccine cards" is illegal.

"If people are selling fraudulent vaccine cards, they are endangering everyone," said Siobhan Johnson with the FBI. "So yes, we are looking at those cases and investigating them and there can be severe penalties."

RELATED: Better Business Bureau warns of sharing COVID-19 vaccine cards on social media

The FBI is also warning people to not post legitimate vaccine cards on social media. They have your date of birth and insurance information, which can be used to steal your identity.

What law would they charge you with?

18 U.S. Code  1017.

Put me on that jury

18 U.S. Code  1017.:
Whoever fraudulently or wrongfully affixes or impresses the seal of any department or agency of the United States, to or upon any certificate, instrument, commission, document, or paper or with knowledge of its fraudulent character, with wrongful or fraudulent intent, uses, buys, procures, sells, or transfers to another any such certificate, instrument, commission, document, or paper, to which or upon which said seal has been so fraudulently affixed or impressed, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

lol

Who give a shit.

lol FU

It’s a pretty old move to argue that using the logo on the form they published is a fraudulent use of their seal.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 6:54:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Does this mean the CDC is getting their own SWAT team?
View Quote

What makes you think they don’t have one?
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 6:58:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I wouldn't know anything Biden says if it weren't for GD
View Quote

Don’t worry, I can think of another person who is not too sure of what he said.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 7:04:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

lol

Who give a shit.

lol FU
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
CHICAGO (WLS) -- Fake vaccine cards are on the rise and those caught with them could face "severe penalties," according to the FBI.

The Chicago division of the FBI is issuing an alert about the illegal sale of fraudulent COVID-19 vaccination cards.

RELATED: Experts warn fake vaccination cards could prolong pandemic, FBI categorizes them as crime

The agency is reminding the public that the "creation, purchase, or sale of vaccine cards" is illegal.

"If people are selling fraudulent vaccine cards, they are endangering everyone," said Siobhan Johnson with the FBI. "So yes, we are looking at those cases and investigating them and there can be severe penalties."

RELATED: Better Business Bureau warns of sharing COVID-19 vaccine cards on social media

The FBI is also warning people to not post legitimate vaccine cards on social media. They have your date of birth and insurance information, which can be used to steal your identity.

18 U.S. Code  1017.

Put me on that jury

18 U.S. Code  1017.:
Whoever fraudulently or wrongfully affixes or impresses the seal of any department or agency of the United States, to or upon any certificate, instrument, commission, document, or paper or with knowledge of its fraudulent character, with wrongful or fraudulent intent, uses, buys, procures, sells, or transfers to another any such certificate, instrument, commission, document, or paper, to which or upon which said seal has been so fraudulently affixed or impressed, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

lol

Who give a shit.

lol FU

I am glad there are so many rich people here who can afford to throwaway a few million fight the federal government. It is not like you are part of BLM, the feds will prosecute you.  
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 7:09:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I’ve been going to unmasked, un-vaccinated super spreader events all along. I wonder how many olds and fats I’ve killed.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 9:03:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Nancy Pelosi threatening to fine House members following CDC guidelines

Nancy Pelosi threatening to fine House members following CDC guidelines

Joe & Mika: It's a good idea to keep wearing masks despite being vaccinated.

Link Posted: 5/14/2021 9:24:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It’s a pretty old move to argue that using the logo on the form they published is a fraudulent use of their seal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

18 U.S. Code  1017.

Put me on that jury

18 U.S. Code  1017.:

lol

Who give a shit.

lol FU

Several legit ones didn't have CDC seal so just erase that part and problem is solved
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 9:30:55 PM EDT
[#8]
What if we already had covid? isn't that just as good if not better than the vaccine?
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 9:38:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Salute the marines you brain dead load that your mother should have swallowed.
View Quote

Hey, cut her some slack, she took the shot that produced Joe up the ass.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 9:45:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What if we already had covid? isn't that just as good if not better than the vaccine?
View Quote

The fact they aren't saying this, let's you know how dishonest they all are.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 9:53:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 9:56:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

never let a crisis go to waste and never let anything stand in the way of our agenda........especially civil rights and liberty.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 9:58:27 PM EDT
[#13]
didnt CDC get guns and ammo a few years back? Or what weird random agency was that? Postal?
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 10:22:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
didnt CDC get guns and ammo a few years back? Or what weird random agency was that? Postal?
View Quote

Department of Education's IG office bought ~27 short barrel shotguns.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 10:24:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

several agencies that you'd suspect wouldn't have a need got them........Hell, the U.S. Department of Education probably got them.......https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-justice/commentary/beware-the-us-education-department-swat-team
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 10:28:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why not just print out your own vaccination card off the internet, write some bogus lot numbers in there, and be done with it? The template is out there and it isn't like they're checking ID's for the shot or even putting it into any medical records.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 10:41:44 PM EDT
[#17]
The mask at all cost faction of the Covidians is not taking this well.

Link Posted: 5/14/2021 10:49:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Such a great vaccine, every? shot counts.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 11:34:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

And?

Did anyone fucking die?
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 12:09:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah...because that mask obviously worked so well for your family before right?
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 12:23:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I am glad there are so many rich people here who can afford to throwaway a few million fight the federal government. It is not like you are part of BLM, the feds will prosecute you.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

18 U.S. Code  1017.

Put me on that jury

18 U.S. Code  1017.:

lol

Who give a shit.

lol FU

Meh I don't have a few million to fight the feds in court.

Did you miss the part where I won't show up to their kangaroo court over a logo or whatever bullshit some government employee vomits on some piece of paper.

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 4:14:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 6:03:00 AM EDT
[#23]
To quote an earlier post, most relevant to this topic

Hey Joe - the rule is simple, EAT A DICK !
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 6:16:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Hey Joe. Your son should have wore a mask while filming himself getting a foot job from his niece...
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 6:17:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sheesh, what are they all taking a weekly covid test? What a bunch of freaks.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 6:36:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yeah, that's right, the Wuhan flu has been here for 2 years.  It was found in numerous blood samples from mid-2019.  Fact.
View Quote
Wouldn't surprise me but link a source please and thank you.

@Devildog1970
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:29:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does this mean the CDC is getting their own SWAT team?

Very good point.  I must have had a “the way things used to be in America” moment when I wrote that.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:27:32 AM EDT
[#28]
FUCK Joe Biden!
FUCK Kamala Harris
FUCK Joe Biden's entire fucking family
FUCK Joe Biden's entire fucking staff
FUCK every fucking Democrat, ever

I hope they all get fucking cancer and die horrible, miserable deaths.

It's what they all deserve.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:36:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I wouldn't know anything Biden says if it weren't for GD
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 3:10:37 PM EDT
[#30]
CDC: If you've been vaccinated you're not at risk. MSNBC: We want to know who's vaccinated.

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 3:12:04 PM EDT
[#31]
No way Jose
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 3:12:56 PM EDT
[#32]
The Rule is simple........
YOU ARE NOT A DICTATOR DEMENTIA JOE,and you sure as hell aren't dictating rules to me!
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 3:27:18 PM EDT
[#33]
LOL at a potato trying to give me orders. I wouldn't listen or obey this crap even if it came from the legitimate President.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 3:28:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 3:51:58 PM EDT
[#35]
MSNBC's Nicole Wallace: 'It doesn't mean you can go on with your pre-pandemic life'.

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 3:52:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Yeah, go fuck yourself Biden.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:32:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Dr. Biden: 'We feel naked! Right?'

Link Posted: 5/17/2021 3:59:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Next crisis?

Link Posted: 5/17/2021 4:05:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Biden Gets Confused Gaslighting On Vaccines: “Put A Million Shots In The Arms Of My 1st 100 Days”

Biden Gets Confused Gaslighting On Vaccines: “Put A Million Shots In The Arms Of My 1st 100 Days”
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 4:09:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

So the vaccinations were a failure?
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 4:11:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Biden Gets Confused Gaslighting On Vaccines: "Put A Million Shots In The Arms Of My 1st 100 Days"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hegp5TVwAsw
View Quote
He has a stutter, you racist!

Link Posted: 5/17/2021 4:13:37 PM EDT
[#42]
I wonder if the vaccine triggers a false positive?
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 5:26:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Feels like the mask wearing is coming to an end and nobody is actually checking for vaccination status.
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top