Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/15/2022 7:42:51 AM EDT

President Biden said Thursday he wants to put billions of dollars into a "Build Back Better World" program for foreign countries after members of his own party stymied his domestic Build Back Better Act.
"We're going to export billions of dollars worth of product for the rest of the world," Biden said during remarks at North Carolina A&T State University in Greensboro. "One of the proposals I have and won't go into now is the Build Back Better World."
"So all of those countries in Africa and Latin America and the Middle East who don't have the capacity to make it better for themselves  we cut down all our forests, we're doing fine," Biden continued. "Guess what? We are part of the reason for the global warming."
https://nypost.com/2022/04/14/biden-vows-billions-for-build-back-better-world-initiative/
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 7:46:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Sending American tax dollars to Africa or Latin America is no different than sending it to black or Hispanic/Latino communities here in the United States.
As an American who has paid more than his share of taxes over the years, I'd be less insulted if the money were simply trucked to a huge pit out in the desert and burned.

Why is it so hard to admit that some cultures, some countries, are just failures, and that no amount of "help" is ever going to change them?
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 7:47:46 AM EDT
[#2]
He’s reading from the script, Lol.  He doesn’t give a shit about Africa.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 7:49:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a grand new plan I want to announce!    -but I'm not going to describe any specifics or answer any questions.   Isn't that exciting?

10% for the Big Guy I'm sure.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 7:49:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes helping us tax payers and our brightest and best allies....They are trying to tank us.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 7:49:57 AM EDT
[#5]
So we export inflation now?
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 7:51:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 7:52:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Fuck Chomo Joe but anything that weans us off the cancerous yellow teat of China is a good thing in my book.  Even though that corrupt scumbag will undoubtedly fuck this up as well.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 7:53:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 7:55:13 AM EDT
[#9]
I was right about biden.

His mission is to destroy the United States and then he'll either be assassinated or stroke out.  Kamala will take over and promise to make everything better while leaving it collapse, claiming too much damage had been done.

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:05:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sending American tax dollars to Africa or Latin America is no different than sending it to black or Hispanic/Latino communities here in the United States.
As an American who has paid more than his share of taxes over the years, I'd be less insulted if the money were simply trucked to a huge pit out in the desert and burned.

Why is it so hard to admit that some cultures, some countries, are just failures, and that no amount of "help" is ever going to change them?
View Quote

/thread
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:05:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I have a grand new plan I want to announce!    -but I'm not going to describe any specifics or answer any questions.   Isn't that exciting?

10% for the Big Guy I'm sure.
View Quote

Plus plenty more for a bunch of his friends...

...its all so tiresome
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:07:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Burning the money would be the first deflationary thing Biden did. Can't have that.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:09:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Fuck Chomo Joe but anything that weans us off the cancerous yellow teat of China is a good thing in my book.  Even though that corrupt scumbag will undoubtedly fuck this up as well.
View Quote

How is that getting off Chinas teat? He’ll probably buy Chinese goods to send them. (So he doesn’t have to wait until they cross the border illegally to give them Chinese goods like he does now)
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:13:50 AM EDT
[#14]
God he's so terrible. I remember after 9/11, his bright idea was to send $500m to Iran. Nobody listened to him of course because he was just an idiot Senator then. Now his retarded ideas are being put into action.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:18:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

President Biden said Thursday he wants to put billions of dollars into a "Build Back Better World" program for foreign countries after members of his own party stymied his domestic Build Back Better Act.
"We're going to export billions of dollars worth of product for the rest of the world," Biden said during remarks at North Carolina A&T State University in Greensboro. "One of the proposals I have and won't go into now is the Build Back Better World."
"So all of those countries in Africa and Latin America and the Middle East who don't have the capacity to make it better for themselves  we cut down all our forests, we're doing fine," Biden continued. "Guess what? We are part of the reason for the global warming."
https://nypost.com/2022/04/14/biden-vows-billions-for-build-back-better-world-initiative/
View Quote

Guess what, Joe?  Aside from the fact we are broke, there no chance in hell we are sending money to corrupt regimes all over Africa and South America.  All it would do is line pockets, and much would come back into pockets of Pelosi, Schumer, and you.  So fuck that noise.

If global warming or cooling is influenced by mankind, it is minuscule, and China is creating 10x as much pollution as many other countries combined.  They can handle it on their own.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:20:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Brandon is nuts he belongs in a mental institution
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:24:52 AM EDT
[#17]
I would like to extend a hearty thank you to all the NeverTrumpers who helped the Dems install this fucking moron.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:25:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I was right about biden.

His mission is to destroy the United States and then he'll either be assassinated or stroke out.  Kamala will take over and promise to make everything better while leaving it collapse, claiming too much damage had been done.

View Quote

Seems accurate
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:26:46 AM EDT
[#19]
This fucking guy will be talked about for the next 50 years.  What a piece of shit he is (I'm talking about whoever is running the actual country)
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:27:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Burning the money would be the first deflationary thing Biden did. Can't have that.
View Quote

That’s exactly what I was thinking.
It would be far better to burn that money than to give it to Africa.

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:27:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Destroy America #1 Priority of Obama-Soros 3rd term.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:28:18 AM EDT
[#22]
If he builds it as well as he's been building the US of A this past year plus the whole world is in for a treat!
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:28:51 AM EDT
[#23]
NDU hosts a series of conferences and working groups in Africa for participating countries in the African Union.  Until you've actually sat in a room with senior African leadership you'll have no idea just how unintelligent they are, how corrupt and how socially broken.  It's difficult for a westerner to grasp that all people are not equal in terms of intelligence because we've been conditioned for so long to believe that they are. Pro tip….they're not.

No amount money will fix Africa.

Here's a little anecdote to bring the point home…..I was in a meeting in Nairobi working with a senior official in the office of the Kenyan president. The meeting abruptly ended when one of the participants starting screaming in his native language that he wouldn't sit in the room with another participant because they were from different tribes that hated each other. He stood up, spat and then stormed out of the room.

Again….this was at the office of the President. Think about that and tell me money going to fix it. Africa isn't socially in the middle ages. It's in the stone age.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:29:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I would like to extend a hearty thank you to all the NeverTrumpers who helped the Dems install this fucking moron.
View Quote

That'd be the SWAMP aka © Luciferian Globalist Elite.

That's a big club
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:29:27 AM EDT
[#25]
We cut down all our forests?
Have any of these elite assholes EVER been outside a big city?
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:31:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

How's he going to get Congress to pay for it?
View Quote

Kickbacks and political promises.

Plus there will be parts of the bill that include money for ASmerican interests in the districts of anyone holding out.

And there will be some kind of anti gun drivel hidden in there somewhere.

And at least 7 Republicans will side with the dems, who will all vote party line.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:32:57 AM EDT
[#27]
So he is fucking up America, sky rocketing prices, food shortages, laughing stock of the world, yep might as well take more of our money and go try and fuck up other countries.  Hell, take a few billion and your entire cabinet and go to one of those foreign countries and oversee it being spent locally.  The longer you guys are away from here the better for our country!
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:33:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

And so Midwest interstates remain pot hole ridden.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:34:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's not the point. The government sends billions to Africa and Latin America, then kids of politicians work as consultants in these countries for hundreds of millions of dollars. Nobody is trying to help anyone.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:34:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

We've always exported inflation via the petrodollar.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:35:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Man, what I wouldn't give for a mean tweet right now.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:37:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's not about helping the poor or underprivileged.  The spice must flow; it's the only way the big guy gets his cut.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:37:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Spend it like you stole it!

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:37:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

And warmth.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:39:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That's not the point. The government sends billions to Africa and Latin America, then kids of politicians work as consultants in these countries for hundreds of millions of dollars. Nobody is trying to help anyone.
View Quote

Exactly, and sending money to such “communities” in the US buys votes and lines the correct pockets.

How can people not see this?
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:40:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I was right about biden.

View Quote

I agree. He will be the front man while shits destroyed. Then when the public gets super mad they will put him in a home claiming dementia was responsible. And your a mean racist cold hearted asshole if you try to blame poor sick Biden, or mention his grieving son.

BOOM, Karmala takes over saying “ I don’t know why he did that awful shit, I didn’t support any of it !   Hey, who wants a stimulus check ?  With Hillary Clinton attempting to slide into the VP job.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:41:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:43:19 AM EDT
[#38]
I have a brilliant "Build Back Better Locally" program.  In it, the government gives me 8.7 Billion Dollars, tax free of course, and I use it to buy things.  Luxury things.  And homes, several homes.  And in so doing, I help the economies everywhere I go.  Locally.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:46:36 AM EDT
[#39]
FJB
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:47:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Indeed.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:48:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
NDU hosts a series of conferences and working groups in Africa for participating countries in the African Union.  Until you've actually sat in a room with senior African leadership you'll have no idea just how unintelligent they are, how corrupt and how socially broken.  It's difficult for a westerner to grasp that all people are not equal in terms of intelligence because we've been conditioned for so long to believe that they are. Pro tip….they're not.

Here's a little anecdote to bring the point home…..I was in a meeting in Nairobi working with a senior official in the office of the Kenyan president. The meeting abruptly ended when one of the participants starting screaming in his native language that he wouldn't sit in the room with another participant because they were from different tribes that hated each other. He stood up, spat and then stormed out of the room.

Again….this was at the office of the President. Think about that and tell me money going to fix it. Africa isn't socially in the middle ages. It's in the stone age.
View Quote

Holy crap - that’s f—-ed…
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:51:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Exactly, and sending money to such “communities” in the US buys votes and lines the correct pockets.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are both also correct.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:51:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Mo money to go to the Big Guy!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:55:52 AM EDT
[#44]
They're not even trying to hide it anymore.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:57:19 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Until you've actually sat in a room with senior African leadership you'll have no idea just how unintelligent they are, how corrupt and how socially broken.  It's difficult for a westerner to grasp that all people are not equal in terms of intelligence because we've been conditioned for so long to believe that they are. Pro tip.they're not.
View Quote

Of course people are not equal in terms of intelligence.  That's some namby pamby "stop being racist" bullshit that has ZERO basis in science.

If you took the top 10% IQ from Germany/Switzerland/Denmark/etc and compared them to the top 10% from Africa/Pakistan/Iran/etc, I'm sure the difference would be staggering.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 8:59:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
We cut down all our forests?
Have any of these elite assholes EVER been outside a big city?
View Quote

They know what they're saying is total horseshit but they also know their supporters have liquid feces for brains and will agree with whatever nonsense they push.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 9:05:26 AM EDT
[#47]
The destruction is intentional...

The corruption is open and acknowledged.

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 9:08:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Biden can't build a damn thing - he fucking sold his driveway to his neighbor then could not get to his own house.

That takes some mighty fine planning!

Link Posted: 4/15/2022 9:21:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

My father worked in Kenya, Sudan,  the Gambia and a couple of other countries over there in the early '80s.  Essentially the same stories and he uses the phrase "Africa wins again" when referencing most news out of that continent. I'm friends with some South Africans and some others who have worked O&G internationally, same thing.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 9:23:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Build back better isn't about improving infrastruture or building industrial plants.

It's about building according to what is envisioned by the Globalists.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top