Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 6:12:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Always amazed how black his eyes are. Can't recall ever seeing someone with with that.
View Quote

He’s drugged.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 6:16:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Problem with that line of thinking is you really don't need to take out the F-15's. Just take out the pilots who fly them. Only fools destroy good equipment that they paid for.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 6:16:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 6:17:15 AM EDT
[#4]
so, Dementia Joe is saying that nukes and F-15's are covered by the Second Amendment? cool. i'm off to craigslist
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 6:30:33 AM EDT
[#5]
"You couldn't buy a cannon..." is factually wrong. There was no problem with a privately owned cannon well past the Civil War.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 6:32:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Remember the beltway snipers?  Two relatively untrained guys that played havoc on a single city.
View Quote

Imagine if they had decided to only kill people in DC who had it coming, instead of random innocents.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 6:33:47 AM EDT
[#7]
And yet, out of the other side of his mouth, a couple hundred fat boomers armed, only with MAGA hats almost overthrew the government.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 6:36:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yes, I remember it, was filmed as one long TV news cast, home made bomb in a small boat that exploded while "top men" were trying to defuse it. The ending was quite interesting.
View Quote

"Special Bulletin"...NBC, 1983

https://youtu.be/cDZQsVNZ3SE
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 6:40:55 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm sure it's been said, but yes, you should be able to buy and own a fully outfitted F-15 and a suitcase nuke, without signing a single piece of paper. Restricting anything that our government has access to is antithetical to the purpose of the second amendment.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 6:45:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

So much this.

And if you think the name-calling is bad today, you should’ve heard the shit that I was called 20 years ago when I was speaking out against the patriot act to so-called conservatives.

I knew this shit was gonna happen.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 6:54:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
All I can say is, try us, Biden.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/24/2021 7:04:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted: While we all make jokes and memes, these bumbling messes are taking action.
View Quote

From the original Twilight Zone episode "He's ALIVE!"... quoting a Holocaust survivor, who was watching the amazing success of a bushleague Fuhrer, commenting on what happened the first time:

"They were a brown scum. A temporary insanity, part of the passing scene, too monstrous to be real or taken seriously.

So we ignored them, or laughed at them, because we couldn't believe there were enough insane people to walk alongside of them.

Then one morning the country woke up from an uneasy sleep and there was no more laughter. The wild animals had changed places with us in the cage.

But not again, it musn't happen again, we can't let it. We simply can't let it happen again! All that nightmare, again? Oh no, not this time."

I don't have a link to the episode, regretfully.

Serling is laughing and crying in the afterlife. Can't say as I blame him, much of his commentary was dead on, except in time frame.

This nation is more screwed than an army group of hardware stores.

Link Posted: 6/24/2021 7:10:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Biden says you can’t beat gov without advanced weapons...... then withdraws troops from the Stan, where dirt farmers fought us for a decade + armed with basic Russian equipment,  rifles and fertilizer bombs. And arguably won, as we’re gone and they are still actively fighting / in control of the same shit they controlled before we ever arrived.  Except now they are rearmed with newer American equipment , rifles, and fertilizer bombs.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 7:19:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Think back to where you were two years ago. Did you ever suspect that you might be living a replay of early 1930s Germany, watching the rise of a fascist dictatorship in the USA in 2021?

We've got our brownshirts - BLM.

We've got our Reichstag fire - 1/6, with evidence of fed agent participation.

We've got racial hatred being stoked by the fascists.

We've got the fascists calling for people to snitch on their family and neighbors for impure thoughts.

We've got a compliant media carrying water for the fascist regime, effectively its propaganda arm.

And now we've got our Hitler,publicly calling for violence against citizens of the nation that he's sworn to serve.

It's really eery how similar the two situations are. History rhymes, I guess.
View Quote

Yes. And, we got constantly ridiculed for trying to open everyone's eyes. Decades of work.

Now for the future... It gets worse the longer tyranny is allowed to continue growing. This cancer won't go away on its own. Government is generational so it only has to push the envelope so far and then wait for y'all to die off; rinse and repeat. Extremely limited government,which has the sole purpose of protecting individual natural rights, is the only long-term solution. Remember, only a moral people can be a free people. The locus of control must be internal to the individual. So... limited government and a moral people is the recipe. Sound familiar? The way to get there at this point should be familiar as well.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 7:19:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

History rhymes because people are the same as they’ve always been.

Good example of that. In the Old Testament there are the books of First and Second Kings. All of the events detailed in those millennia old books are common events that continue to happen now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Think back to where you were two years ago. Did you ever suspect that you might be living a replay of early 1930s Germany, watching the rise of a fascist dictatorship in the USA in 2021?

We've got our brownshirts - BLM.

We've got our Reichstag fire - 1/6, with evidence of fed agent participation.

We've got racial hatred being stoked by the fascists.

We've got the fascists calling for people to snitch on their family and neighbors for impure thoughts.

We've got a compliant media carrying water for the fascist regime, effectively its propaganda arm.

And now we've got our Hitler,publicly calling for violence against citizens of the nation that he's sworn to serve.

It's really eery how similar the two situations are. History rhymes, I guess.

History rhymes because people are the same as they’ve always been.

Good example of that. In the Old Testament there are the books of First and Second Kings. All of the events detailed in those millennia old books are common events that continue to happen now.

Yup.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 7:29:44 AM EDT
[#16]
*Laughs in Vietnamese rice farmer*

Link Posted: 6/24/2021 8:07:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Were not cannons and ships privately owned?

View Quote

My LGS has a 6lb cannon for sale

Joe doesn't know what he's talking about
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 8:39:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes

Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/24/2021 8:40:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
And in unrelated news, the Taliban is taking over Afghanistan again.
View Quote

Do they have Nuke's and F-15's? Gotta have Nuke's and F-15's if you are going to win against the US.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 8:41:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 8:46:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'm sure it's been said, but yes, you should be able to buy and own a fully outfitted F-15 and a suitcase nuke, without signing a single piece of paper. Restricting anything that our government has access to is antithetical to the purpose of the second amendment.
View Quote

Your only restriction should be your wallet.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 8:57:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
He's a mad man.

And he hates you and me.

I'm starting to believe he may have been the handpicked choice of Beijing.
View Quote

It wasn't the decades of work in congress to ship our manufacturing base overseas while opening our labot market to the entire world? Or the repeal of Trump's policies that ended our government's favoritism if the chicoms over Americans?
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:03:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:06:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:06:37 AM EDT
[#25]
I laugh when some shit goes down, and federal types show up from all over the place; draining resources from 3 surrounding states.

For 1 event...

They probably don’t even have a viable plan for what they think they’d do, if there was 100 “real shit went down” events...... every month.

Fed is tragically outnumbered and behind the line.
Without local LEO dicks to swing around, they’re just suits with a few SWAT trucks.

I can only imagine the local response if the Sheriffs called on the citizenry to “suit up, we’re on your side”.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:08:13 AM EDT
[#26]
The Sling and The Stone
The War of The Flea
Total Resistance
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:08:27 AM EDT
[#27]
They can’t fill a pothole or maintain a simple road.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:08:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Um. You could absolutely buy a cannon.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:09:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Full Metal Jacket - Charles Whitman - Lee Harvey Oswald
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:18:43 AM EDT
[#30]
You don't fight the country or military, you change out a couple thousand commies all located in one area. No water, no power, no food and you will hear the whimpering for mommy all the way to the West coast.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:20:19 AM EDT
[#31]
The Fighters and Nukes are on OUR soil.
WE own them.

We surround THEM.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:35:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Biden mentioned a few things that were below the surface clutter I thought,    " The Tree Of Liberty".  quote is widely known, but not used in MSM.   Somebody did some research to give FJB some talking points to mumble his way through.   This man is bad news,  he is moldable to do and say what he is told.   Where is this all going ?,   someone behind the scenes has some big plans.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:38:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Biden mentioned a few things that were below the surface clutter I thought,    " The Tree Of Liberty".  quote is widely known, but not used in MSM.   Somebody did some research to give FJB some talking points to mumble his way through.   This man is bad news,  he is moldable to do and say what he is told.   Where is this all going ?,   someone behind the scenes has some big plans.
View Quote

They certainly didn’t steal an election just to sit on their hands.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:38:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look at what "bad dudes" with AK47s did to a nuclear equipped military in 'Nam, Astan, and Iraq.

Just saying.

I was going to do the same thing...
How is the battle of getting rid of Al-qaeda and Hezbollah going, bought like the war on drugs.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:42:10 AM EDT
[#35]
Make that two Utah.....Get me TWO!
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:47:01 AM EDT
[#36]
I wonder how many power lines go in to a normal large city, like baltimore, new york, etc. Same with things like water supplies.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:48:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Which side is mentally and emotionally prepared to face loss, inconvenience, discomfort, and hardship? That side will win. It's not about gear. We can take your gear.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:56:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
And yet we're supposed to also belive a bunch of unarmed trespassers nearly overthrew the government
View Quote

Amazing isn't it?
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:57:41 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Which side is mentally and emotionally prepared to face loss, inconvenience, discomfort, and hardship? That side will win. It's not about gear. We can take your gear.
View Quote

I look forward to taking a fighter.

Link Posted: 6/24/2021 10:06:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Um. You could absolutely buy a cannon.
View Quote

Can still, last I checked.  Aren't they black powder and not considered guns or destructive devices?
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 10:10:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Most votes ever

Now we can heal

It’s time for unity

I will vaporize your city with a nuke to get rid of you

Unreal

Link Posted: 6/24/2021 10:13:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
Biden bumbled the tree of liberty quote. He forgot the blood of tyrants part.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 10:15:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I've said it many times. We should be able to have artillery, tanks, and yes, F-15s.  

Hell, I'll take an F-16.
View Quote

Can I haz a warthog?
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 10:15:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I've said it many times. We should be able to have artillery, tanks, and yes, F-15s.  

Hell, I'll take an F-16.
View Quote

Couldn't afford the maint./fuel/ammo costs even with 600mo. financing
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 10:17:09 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell, I'll take an F-16.

I’d still sit in it and make fighter jet noises every day.

Link Posted: 6/24/2021 10:17:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Wrong capitol quit posting fwd fwd fwd boomer trash
View Quote

That's not how memes work.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 10:17:31 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Biden bumbled the tree of liberty quote. He forgot the blood of tyrants part.
View Quote

Noticed that he did.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 10:20:28 AM EDT
[#48]
The Right has a new saying. Hands up, don't Nuke.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 10:22:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top