Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 2/21/2023 3:39:53 PM EDT
... make it crystal-clear that the U.S. now intends to destroy Russia.

China seems ominously committed to throwing in with Russia.

Putin and Xi are one-man-show dictators. Biden is a senile kleptocrat. Harris is so far out of her league that she’s not even playing the same sport. Those are the people running the planet.

It’s safe to borrow money from the Mafia to bet that at least one of them will screw this up. The disruption in Ukraine will not remain contained.

Remember from your history books how everyone was stunned when WWI just sort of happened like a Doomsday machine? But they shouldn’t have been, because the gathering storm clouds had been obvious to anyone paying attention for years?

And remember how the Great Depression began on Black Thursday, just like that, but there had practically been neon signs flashing for years?

And remember how WWII just arrived like bad weather one Sunday morning in Hawaii and everyone was shocked - shocked! - but they should have known for years that it was inevitable?

Convince me that I'm just paranoid.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 3:42:40 PM EDT
[#1]
The only reason the US Government has been in Ukraine for the last decade has been to attempt to destroy Russia as the last remaining Nationalist entity in the world outside the control of the Global regime.  

They just keep showing us we are correct.  Don't worry there will be plenty of dummies in here shortly to tell us how it's a "good thing".
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 3:43:24 PM EDT
[#2]
The board is set; the pieces are moving.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 3:45:06 PM EDT
[#3]
When the smaller war in Ukraine began in 2014, a member here said that Putin’s grabbing of Crimea was reminiscent of Hitler grabbing territories like Austria and Czechoslovakia, piecemeal, and Putin would likely do the same.  Sadly, his prediction turned out to be all too true.  Everyone with any familiarity of history knows what followed with Hitler.  When he tried to take Poland, France and Britain declared war, and the European theatre of the second world war was opened.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 3:45:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Putin and Xi are one-man-show dictators. Biden is a senile kleptocrat. Harris is so far out of her league that she’s not even playing the same sport. Those are the people running the planet.

It’s safe to borrow money from the Mafia to bet that at least one of them will screw this up. The disruption in Ukraine will not remain contained.

Remember from your history books how everyone was stunned when WWI just sort of happened like a Doomsday machine? But they shouldn’t have been, because the gathering storm clouds had been obvious to anyone paying attention for years?

And remember how the Great Depression began on Black Thursday, just like that, but there had practically been neon signs flashing for years?

And remember how WWII just arrived like bad weather one Sunday morning in Hawaii and everyone was shocked - shocked! - but they should have known for years that it was inevitable?

View Quote

You took an experimental vaccine for a disease with a 99.97% survival rate?
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 3:46:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You took an experimental vaccine for a disease with a 99.97% survival rate?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/21/2023 3:47:32 PM EDT
[#6]
It’s closer now than in 83.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 3:49:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The only reason the US Government has been in Ukraine for the last decade has been to attempt to destroy Russia as the last remaining Nationalist entity in the world outside the control of the Global regime.  

They just keep showing us we are correct.  Don't worry there will be plenty of dummies in here shortly to tell us how it's a "good thing".
View Quote

It may not be a “good thing”, but remove all the conspiracy theories and politics surrounding it, and realize that it’s just a continuation of the Cold War that began in the late 1940s.  People thought it ended wi thy the collapse of the USSR, it didn’t, and Putin above all doesn’t believe that it did.  He’s angry about the collapse of the USSR and trying to change the results of its collapse.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 3:51:27 PM EDT
[#8]
WW1 kicking off was a little more complicated than you lay it out to be.  The leaders of Russia and Germany were very close family/friends and they really did not even know why they were stirring war other than Austria making crazy demands of Serbia.  The alliances between nations and stupid taking of certain sides is what pushed the war over.  The Tsar and Kaiser did not want war against each other but since Austria and Serbia were determined to get it on they had already agreed with their side they would join.  WW1 was a war that could have easily been isolated to Austria and Serbia skirmishing it out and then Germany and Russia telling them stop it after they had slapped each other around for a bit.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 3:51:41 PM EDT
[#9]
It's hard to say you're wrong.

We live in interesting times.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 3:51:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Both the USA and Russia are feeding their military industrial complex masters.

Link Posted: 2/21/2023 3:54:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Biden is playing 4 D chess!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/21/2023 3:56:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/21/2023 3:57:18 PM EDT
[#13]
WW3 is inbound.

Will this be it? Time will tell, but the temp is rising and the pedophile's meddlings with the faggot cross dresser certainly aren't helping.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 3:57:26 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

That is, when he's not playing with his own poop...

Link Posted: 2/21/2023 4:00:19 PM EDT
[#15]
It says everything with how Biden and his band of asshats flew half way around the world to Ukraine, yet never bothered to visit Palestine Ohio. Illegals are being housed in 4 star Hotels at our expense at the same time and given "free" airplane tickets also at our expense, zero of that type of help is handed towards the residents of Palestine either.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 4:01:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Appeasement and capitulation now! We must let Russia, China, North Korea and Iran do what ever they want!
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 4:02:14 PM EDT
[#17]
I have no doubt this administration and supporting neocons will lead us to an exchange where we have dead Americans in exchange for their personal interests in some shit hole country and its scumbag populace, again.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 4:08:02 PM EDT
[#18]
And the people who started the ball rolling in 2014 are in power again.

Admiral John Kirby responds to Russian invasion of Crimea in 2014

Link Posted: 2/21/2023 4:32:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

you are not paranoid

we are on the path to a big war

it's coming and the idiots are in charge
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 4:39:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 4:44:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/21/2023 4:44:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's eerily starting out like the Vietnam war
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 4:47:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
When the smaller war in Ukraine began in 2014, a member here said that Putin’s grabbing of Crimea was reminiscent of Hitler grabbing territories like Austria and Czechoslovakia, piecemeal, and Putin would likely do the same.  Sadly, his prediction turned out to be all too true.  Everyone with any familiarity of history knows what followed with Hitler.  When he tried to take Poland, France and Britain declared war, and the European theatre of the second world war was opened.
View Quote

Hitler took Europe in 8 years,  Putin has taken 20 years to cross the street, and in the process has nuked his economy. Stop comparing Putin to Hitler, its pathetic.
Also Europe should've learned their lessons after burying a million of their dead, but apparently not so fuck em.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 4:48:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Russia has made it clear they intend to destroy us. Why is turnabout not fair play? Putin could have avoided all of this by simply not invading a foreign country.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 4:53:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

you are not paranoid

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you are not paranoid

Crazy or deranged people can only play along for so long until they imagine that it's real just like their peasants do.

When keeping it real goes on European vacation.

Just add some hookers and blow along with some bad communications.

Boom..
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 4:56:00 PM EDT
[#26]
if we were smart we'd just sew division between china and russia while selling both sides weapons
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 4:56:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Both the USA and Russia are feeding their military industrial complex masters.

View Quote

It’s all economic, and always has been.

Don’t leave out O&G.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 4:56:52 PM EDT
[#28]
The Western Globalists believe strongly in man made global warming.

The Western Globalists believe the Artic Polar Ice cap will melt/recede enough to create a northern passage for year round commercial shipping linking Asia and the West.  This would be a shipping lane worth trillions of dollars and right now Russia would control most of the shoreline along that passage.  

Therefore, in the minds of the Globalist a unified Russian Federation as it presently exists cannot continue to exist. The Russian federation is going to have to be broken up into smaller nations.  

This is a major juncture in human history.  Russia is going to be broken and that is going to create issues that will last for hundreds of years before they are fully resolved.  It will be as significant as the post WW1 Europe and Middle East changes that took place.  However, in chaos is opportunity especially for the insidious and wealthy.  

So far, the Globalists plans are going extremely well regarding Russia.  I believe they will ultimately achieve their goals.  Whether those goals will be in our best interests remains to be seen. I can see advantages and extreme disadvantages to the collapse of the Russian Federation.  The disadvantages include potentially world ending things, so it's a big gamble with high stakes.  Real Game of Thrones stuff folks that's way above your ability to even hope to influence.  This whole thing is so far out of our hands that all we can do is really just sit back and watch the show in High Def.

Link Posted: 2/21/2023 4:58:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Reading GD would lead one to believe Russia didn't invade Ukraine.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 5:01:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Hitler took Europe in 8 years,  Putin has taken 20 years to cross the street, and in the process has nuked his economy. Stop comparing Putin to Hitler, its pathetic.
Also Europe should've learned their lessons after burying a million of their dead, but apparently not so fuck em.
View Quote

Putin isn’t as effective as Hitler was when he led Germany as it was ascending, but the comparison I mentioned wasn’t made by me, someone else made it.  I like to look for patterns in historical events over time, it’s how my brain works.  For quite a few years, after the war in Donbas went to a simmer, I even forgot about that prediction, but it came back to me sometime after February 24th.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 5:01:16 PM EDT
[#31]
What really makes me mad is a lot of people's good kids are going to be drafted and die for these slimy fucks.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 5:01:36 PM EDT
[#32]
In before the GD contrarians that support Russia and want to nuke US cities. All because a Dem they hate has to always be contradicted per their partisan religion.

Link Posted: 2/21/2023 5:01:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Maybe we should kick Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania out of NATO.  They only joined because they were afraid of Russia, and truth be told, Russia has a right to control them.  Meddling in The Baltics has only angered Putin, and he has nukes.

Russia threatened Finland over joining NATO.  We should not let them join, lest we draw the ire of an angry nuclear powered Russia.

/am I doing it right?
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 5:06:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Really? I have yet to read anywhere someone denying Russia's illegal invasion of Ukraine.   Bad things happen all the time, lets make a list and vote on what we should do about it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 5:08:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Children are sent out with flags to embrace Biden

They got the lights behind him to make him look like a god.

Link Posted: 2/21/2023 5:09:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Maybe we should kick Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania out of NATO.  They only joined because they were afraid of Russia, and truth be told, Russia has a right to control them.  Meddling in The Baltics has only angered Putin, and he has nukes.

Russia threatened Finland over joining NATO.  We should not let them join, lest we draw the ire of an angry nuclear powered Russia.

/am I doing it right?
View Quote

The guys from Alaska are gonna be a little pissed if the appeasers get their way.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 5:11:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

If the red dawn invaders had pretended to be Christian most of GD would have bruises on their knees from dropping so fast to blow them

ETA: not saying there’s not corruption involved but the idea that somehow Putin is the last bastion of Christianity against globohomo is the dumbest fucking thing I’ve ever read… and read… and read on here. Someone should shop putins face onto a crusading king
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 5:32:32 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm all burned out on fear mongering blue balls.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 5:32:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The board is set; the pieces are moving.
View Quote

WW3, here we come...and Biden will blame Trump.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 5:46:01 PM EDT
[#40]

Those pics should be the clearest evidence to everyone that the US population is being manipulated, either by our own CIA/State Dept or Ukraine.

I’m sure that Ukraine is as racially diverse as Queens or San Francisco.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 5:46:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Calling Putin a war criminal doesn’t seem like deescalation
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 5:51:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 5:53:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 6:04:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Or that we didn't facilitate a coup in Ukraine in 2014.

It must get tiresome.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/21/2023 6:04:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Needs to be repeated
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 6:05:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
if we were smart we'd just sew division between china and russia while selling both sides weapons
View Quote

Sell our #1 and #2 enemies weapons and hope they used them on eachother instead of us?

Brilliant
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 6:11:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Western militaries are arming up pretty fast, and I don't buy only to replenish stocks. If that is the case they'll be shutting down the lines 8.7 weeks after they hit target capacity.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 6:17:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Biden and Kamala, the two weakest leaders imaginable, goaded a tyrant to act and he obliged them. Tyrants see weakness and they take advantage of it. Now Biden's worked himself into a position where negotiation or diplomatic means are not even an option anymore. So yea, Russia is to blame, but closer to 50/50.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 6:36:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
In before the GD contrarians that support Russia and want to nuke US cities. All because a Dem they hate has to always be contradicted per their partisan religion.

View Quote

Many cities are already destroyed, might as well clear out the ferals so the land can be productive again.

And maybe the spike proteins are making OP paranoid.  Watch what they do, not what they say.  Whatever money they claim to send to voldimor doesn't seem to be making it to any military effort but there's a lot of activity beneath the surface happening w.r.t. china.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 6:45:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Vlad missed his opportunity.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top