BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 7:11:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

wtf? please tell me you have blown up his phone and email!?! this shit needs to stop in its tracks before libs think they can start pushing more shit
View Quote
Yep, already done. Between this and Whiteclay I have doubts about his ability to defeat a primary challenge.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 7:14:05 PM EDT
[#3]
This is a short session, they won't get much done, if anything.
There's a budget shortage and the fucking taxes have to be addressed.
This won't make it out of committee.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 7:14:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
IIRC He and Patty became buddies over the White Clay issue. He is native American
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm in Brewer's district, very disappointed considering he ran as the Pro Gun option versus Al Davis. Can't confirm but, but fairly certain he owns NFA stuff.
wtf? please tell me you have blown up his phone and email!?! this shit needs to stop in its tracks before libs think they can start pushing more shit
IIRC He and Patty became buddies over the White Clay issue. He is native American
IIRC, only one of Tom's Grandmothers is Lakota. I know his brother well enough to say that they grew up 'white', for lack of a better term.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 7:16:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
We have a Senator Ebke who is the head of the Judicial Committee.  Strong supporter of 2A. She's district 32 I think.

Hope all the NE folks here belong to the NFOA.
View Quote
Big money Republicans are going after her seat this year.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 7:24:53 PM EDT
[#6]
i emailed my Senator today.  i recently moved out of Morfeld's district, so i sent him an email as well.  it was submitted by Pansing-Brooks, but also another 5 or so senators.

lots of chatter on various facebook pages and friend's pages.  lets see if this bill goes anywhere.

don't forget about LB730 the ammo excise tax and LB68, state preemption.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 7:26:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Big money Republicans are going after her seat this year.
View Quote
She's my rep , couldn't be more pleased with her.

Was kinda surprised as she could be Elana Kagen's sister LOL
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 7:28:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This is a short session, they won't get much done, if anything.
There's a budget shortage and the fucking taxes have to be addressed.
This won't make it out of committee.
View Quote
The fucking school levy shit has to be fixed.
And I agree that it will die in committee.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 10:40:50 PM EDT
[#9]
It's too bad tarring and feathering went out of style..............
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 11:04:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yeah term limited out .
Stayed away for a term while a low IQ corrupt idiot saved his seat . Then came back to run again
View Quote
Nebraska sure fucked up that term limit law.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 11:09:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah term limited out .
Stayed away for a term while a low IQ corrupt idiot saved his seat . Then came back to run again
We have a habit of that.  Like the law letting parents abandon children at fire stations without consequences.  No one bothered to check that state law defines a child as anyone under 19.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 11:15:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 11:19:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
We have a habit of that.  Like the law letting parents abandon children at fire stations without consequences.  No one bothered to check that state law defines a child as anyone under 19.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah term limited out .
Hopefully safer in Nebraska vs. Virginia......................

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Virginia-6-Volunteer-firefighters-accused-of-gang-raping-a-teenage-girl/5-2067624/
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 11:22:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Made phone calls today. I don't quite understand Col. Brewers involvement in this. I know him and shoot with him on occasion. He is a pro second guy, not just for show or votes either. I guess I'd like more contexts on his statements.
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 11:47:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Made phone calls today. I don't quite understand Col. Brewers involvement in this. I know him and shoot with him on occasion. He is a pro second guy, not just for show or votes either. I guess I'd like more contexts on his statements.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Yeah he was a semi regular customer of mine at one time

Brewer said he wants to study the legislation, but he would not necessarily oppose greater restrictions on bump stocks
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 10:51:04 AM EDT
[#17]
View Quote
edit:

WTF...
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 2:43:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
It’s the consequence of a retarded unicameral system.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top