Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 10:51:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I work with a guy whose wife is one. Meeting her many years ago I always knew she was a racist hateful bitch. He always talked about her “religion” and was careful to mention too many specifics. The thing sounded completely made up. Then one day a few months ago he told me she was a black hebrew Israelite. Then everything clicked and all made sense.
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 10:52:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Seeing them and Nation of Islam get into pissing matches was always entertaining. Both used to be in Downtown Miami.
View Quote

They almost make the NOI people look normal.

Almost, anyway.

I remember the uproar when the entertainer Sammy Davis JR. converted to Judaism after marrying a Swedish actress.

Maybe he was their inspiration for their stuff.
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 10:52:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Grandpa used to keep that sort of thing in check but, everybody said it was wrong because we’re all the same. Now look what happened.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the past, such egregious behavior was absolutely NOT tolerated for ANY reason, under ANY circumstances in certain regions of the US and for good reason.  

Grandpa used to keep that sort of thing in check but, everybody said it was wrong because we’re all the same. Now look what happened.

Just smile and wave.
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 10:54:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Next they'll be saying they're the real Irish.

Link Posted: 11/26/2022 11:06:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So everyone with this DNA marker is Jewish and those without are not?

I found your initial statement a bit misleading.

Maybe it is my comprehension
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A religion has no ethnic identity

It does for Jews. They can test for it in DNA.

Please elaborate
Ashkenazi, Sephardi, and Mizrahi Jewish populations have specific DNA markers. Haplogroup J (Y-DNA) is a common paternal genetic heritage between Sephardi and Ashkenazi Jews. My family is from Spain, I have Sephardic Jewish DNA makers since the Iberian Peninsula was home to a large Jewish population prior to the Alhambra Decree in 1492. About 20% of Spain has that genetic history.

So everyone with this DNA marker is Jewish and those without are not?

I found your initial statement a bit misleading.

Maybe it is my comprehension

No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying that folks can trace Jewish lineage through DNA. Not that all Jews have genetic markers.
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 11:09:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Holy shit you mean that different cultures might depict the Messiah and Son Of God differently to make Him slightly more relatable to the masses?  I've never once met anyone who believes that Jesus Christ has blond hair and blue eyes.  Nor have I met anyone outside of godless leftists that give a shit.  

And it's really weird how the people that say that stupid shit NEVER pick on the Asian churches for their portrayals of the Lord.  It is ALWAYS the (northern) Europeans.  Odd huh?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Holy shit you mean that different cultures might depict the Messiah and Son Of God differently to make Him slightly more relatable to the masses?  I've never once met anyone who believes that Jesus Christ has blond hair and blue eyes.  Nor have I met anyone outside of godless leftists that give a shit.  

And it's really weird how the people that say that stupid shit NEVER pick on the Asian churches for their portrayals of the Lord.  It is ALWAYS the (northern) Europeans.  Odd huh?
You need to get out more then. Because there are folks out there that do believe Jesus was Übermensch.
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 11:16:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Was Ice Cube there,fuck that guy.
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 11:40:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the past, such egregious behavior was absolutely NOT tolerated for ANY reason, under ANY circumstances in certain regions of the US and for good reason.  

I don’t believe in mistreating (or even being rude to) people based on superficial qualities like skin color because there are truly good folks of every ethnicity and that is a proven fact, but I sure as hell don’t believe in creating protected classes based on same and enabling criminal conduct either.  

Link Posted: 11/26/2022 12:00:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I don’t believe in mistreating (or even being rude to) people based on superficial qualities like skin color because there are truly good folks of every ethnicity and that is a proven fact, but I sure as hell don’t believe in creating protected classes based on same and enabling criminal conduct either.  

View Quote

There’s a lot more in some and a lot less in others. Opinion is based on observation and most importantly, experience.
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 12:09:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 1:03:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

There’s a lot more in some and a lot less in others. Opinion is based on observation and most importantly, experience.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Certainly and I totally understand as a standard-issue, all weather, general purpose white person (1 ea), but all I can do on my part is avoid the shitbags regardless of color and focus on the good regardless of ethnicity.  Criminal behavior shouldn’t be tolerated regardless of race, which is where we are failing as a nation, but those folks who are upright should be embraced as brothers and sisters and kept in our realm of civilized society no matter who or what they are.  

Easy for me to say in lilly white Idaho I know...

I don’t know enough about them to make a definitive statement, but it seems a lot if not most BIs are ex-cons radicalized in prison, and are POS of the highest order.  Why the racist fuckheads haven’t been made to fear for their lives is a failure on our part as a society.
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 1:03:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 1:30:59 PM EDT
[#13]
I rather deal with them then the Jehovah witness.
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 1:38:53 PM EDT
[#14]

Aren't those just SEIU members?
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 1:42:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Everybody is the hero in their own story.  These folks need to feel special to get there.  

Ironically, the first nation to accept Jesus as the Messiah was Ethiopia.  

One group is the self-professed son of Abraham, and the other is the son of our Father in heaven.

The juxtaposition is really so ironic.
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 1:46:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You need to get out more then. Because there are folks out there that do believe Jesus was Übermensch.
View Quote

I read an experience of a guy who was in the SS and survived the war.  He said Nazi propaganda tried to claim Jesus was a blonde haired blue eyed Aryan.

Link Posted: 11/26/2022 9:18:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Easier to get $$ from idiots Christians lol.. there is no Jew that believes in Christ ..Christianity is seen by Jewish and Muslims as heresy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol... Jews, United in Christ... that's a first.

never heard of messianic jews?

Easier to get $$ from idiots Christians lol.. there is no Jew that believes in Christ ..Christianity is seen by Jewish and Muslims as heresy.

I have an Israeli Jewish friend that told me in Israel, no one likes the Messianic Jews other then other Messianic Jews
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 12:20:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Some historian claimed that around the year 1,000 a large roughly European (ish)  ethnic group converted en mass to Judaism and all European Jews descend from them and have no bloodline to the Jews of biblical times.  Wish I could remember what this source was.
View Quote

Arthur Koestler wrote a book about back it in the '80's called "The 13th Tribe". It wasn't received very well as I recall.

I've only read snippets of it on the net, not the entire book.

He was Jewish, too.

Link Posted: 11/27/2022 2:49:34 AM EDT
[#19]
If you watch the whole original video that CNN took one frame out
(of Nick Sandman) and attached a 100% bogus description of, you'll hear a black hebrew israelite spewing their garbage, very vile stuff. As mentioned earlier, completely ignored by the corrupt, not-at-all curious "media"
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 3:12:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.

I have a hard time believing He looked like a confused Cuban with Down Syndrome.

Link Posted: 11/27/2022 11:25:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Fictionalists that invented their own faux history?

That’s the trend, if you’re not white.

What’s next? Aztecs are OG Jews?
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 12:16:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That's the trend, if you're not white.

What's next? Aztecs are OG Jews?
View Quote
@TxRabbitBane

It isn't limited to Non-Whites.... There's an entire group of folks that settled a state out West that to use your own words "invented their own faux history".
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 7:24:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
@TxRabbitBane

It isn't limited to Non-Whites.... There's an entire group of folks that settled a state out West that to use your own words "invented their own faux history".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the trend, if you're not white.

What's next? Aztecs are OG Jews?
@TxRabbitBane

They’re not really making any demands based on their faux history, are they?
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 7:41:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

They're not really making any demands based on their faux history, are they?
View Quote
Now they're not. In the past they sure did.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top