Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:41:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

But you should remind them to pay attention to which politicians are trying to violate their constitutional rights and disarm them.[/color]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

[/b]

The black people I work with aren't BLM and are just now trying to buy guns and ammo.
I won't pretend they are Conservatives, but they aren't the people we need to worry about.

But you should remind them to pay attention to which politicians are trying to violate their constitutional rights and disarm them.[/color]

[color=#ff0000]...and make their guns illegal with various gun bans and hence turn them into criminals and send black and brown [and white] bodies into the prison industrial complex simply for wanting to be able to exercise their human right of armed self defense.  And which politicians want to send armed agents of the state (the police) into their homes to enforce the new gun laws and either kidnap (arrest) or kill them if them if they resist.[/color]

Just added a bit more flavor.

ETA: formatting is all jacked up
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:42:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The black people I work with aren't BLM and are just now trying to buy guns and ammo.
I won't pretend they are Conservatives, but they aren't the people we need to worry about.

But you should remind them to pay attention to which politicians are trying to violate their constitutional rights and disarm them [color=#ff0000]and make their guns illegal with various gun bans and hence turn them into criminals and send black and brown bodies into the prison industrial complex simply for wanting to be able to exercise their human right of armed self defense.  And which politicians want to send armed agents of the state (the police) into their homes to enforce the new gun laws and either kidnap (arrest) or kill them if them if they resist.[/b][/color]

The crows be calling.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:44:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I’m sure it’s nothing compared to how often your picture appears on the special olympics website. #Goldmedalist #Tardlife
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jealous of my flair? Sorry you only have a cat avatar to boast about.

Thanks for your service!  

Wonder how often his photo is all over r/JustBootThings on Reddit.

I’m sure it’s nothing compared to how often your picture appears on the special olympics website. #Goldmedalist #Tardlife

Thanks for confirming I was right and that you are triggered.

Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:57:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I think they are buying glocks.
View Quote

good they won't hit anything they aim at.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 2:04:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't have anecdotal evidence from the gun shop but I do from [black] friends I know from the military. Most are G2G and have their heads where they need to be as far as law enforcement, justice and the USA. Best friend was in 1st SFG. He's been stocking up, pissed, and is ready to get it on with the commies. My one anomaly is a buddy from my hometown that just retired as an Air Force E-9 and he's losing his fucking mind over this BLM shit. It's all personal, we're all picking on him, he's still enslaved and his comments are getting ominous. Actually to the point that I seek him out on the book of faces every morning to see how far the cheese has slipped off the cracker.  

That said, my wild ass guess at scientific observation is that not every black person is crazy, not every black person is coming to kill you and not every black person hates cops and this county.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 2:05:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You're likely to catch a bit of shit for the highlighted part, just fyi.

Shouldn't wear that dress, and all of that.

The lines are drawn, both sides are arming up; the majority of folks are looking at self defense, and defense of family.  

We'll all see how it all shakes out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Massive political and racial tension followed by the opposing political and racial group arming up.
Does that sound like a good sign to you? Do you expect him to virtue signal to the grave?

So only white people are allowed to own guns?

He isn't saying they shouldn't be allowed too, at least I hope not but perhaps that it would be better if they didn't.

There is plenty of people/groups that I would rather not own gun. Antifa terrorists for one.

Now I disagree its a bad idea that black people are buying guns, it makes me very glad they are starting to see the benefit in self defense and may be more inclined to be against gun control.

Groups trying to instigate a race war like the NFAC marching in Georgia would fall under the I'd rather they not have guns ( but I still think they should allowed to, as all free Americans ) but I doubt the majority of blacks fall into that type of group.

I suspect many of them are just scared watching their cities fall apart and don't want to be unprepared. Especially the older ones. Good for them.

The lines are drawn, both sides are arming up; the majority of folks are looking at self defense, and defense of family.  

Read my whole post. Nothing in my post suggests black people shouldn't buy guns, the comment you bolded is just my speculation of what the other comment meant not my thoughts. Perhaps I should have worded it better.

However yes there is people that society would be better served if they didn't own weapons. Mental problems, left wing domestic terrorists like antifa, gangbangers, etc. I'd just as soon prefer they decided not to frequent the gun store.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 2:07:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm sure he can run, but he probably can't score shit on the range quals, and killed the clearing barrel coming onto the FOB like most of the pogues before they get their ART-15.  Whatever.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Facts. The average GD poster that owns $30K in NODS and Crye shit, but talks like they've seen some shit, can't even run the 2-miler in less than 13 minutes, which is pathetic.

I saw a guy run a high 9 minute two mile during a PT test. It was absolutely incredible. However, he wasn't combat arms, which means his "training" was probably insufficient in the world of combat arms. I've witnessed PT studs who suck at rucking. It's a strange world really.

I'm sure he can run, but he probably can't score shit on the range quals, and killed the clearing barrel coming onto the FOB like most of the pogues before they get their ART-15.  Whatever.....

I think you and I are arguing the same point, friendo. Airborne was implying that the majority of GD posters stack in quality gear even though they can’t use it. Then he added that he breaks world speed records, suggesting he is not in the group he was attempting to shit on.
My point about the “pogue” was, he could run, but more than likely couldn’t execute proficiently in a combat scenario, same goes for the PT stud who couldn’t ruck.
But…..whatever…..
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 2:09:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Read my whole post. Nothing in my post suggests black people shouldn't buy guns, the comment you bolded is just my speculation of what the other comment meant not my thoughts. Perhaps I should have worded it better.

However yes there is people that society would be better served if they didn't own weapons. Mental problems, left wing domestic terrorists like antifa, gangbangers, etc. I'd just as soon prefer they decided not to frequent the gun store.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Massive political and racial tension followed by the opposing political and racial group arming up.
Does that sound like a good sign to you? Do you expect him to virtue signal to the grave?

So only white people are allowed to own guns?

He isn't saying they shouldn't be allowed too, at least I hope not but perhaps that it would be better if they didn't.

There is plenty of people/groups that I would rather not own gun. Antifa terrorists for one.

Now I disagree its a bad idea that black people are buying guns, it makes me very glad they are starting to see the benefit in self defense and may be more inclined to be against gun control.

Groups trying to instigate a race war like the NFAC marching in Georgia would fall under the I'd rather they not have guns ( but I still think they should allowed to, as all free Americans ) but I doubt the majority of blacks fall into that type of group.

I suspect many of them are just scared watching their cities fall apart and don't want to be unprepared. Especially the older ones. Good for them.

It's, also, likely, that I took part of what was posted, over-critically.  Happens.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 2:10:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This is the mass media's attempt at intimidation, in my opinion. The fact of the matter is, black people represent a minority and a large number of them have felony convictions and drug use/arrests which disqualifies them from legal possession of a firearm. So I have a hard time believing black people are buying 'lots of' legal firearms. It is what it be.

View Quote

A large number aren’t felons and they are buying legally.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 2:11:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

He should be overjoyed.

Here's a chance to gain votes. Tell his customers who wants to keep them from buying guns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know the owner of a large gun store here in Vegas.

he said the same thing.

He's not thrilled

He should be overjoyed.

Here's a chance to gain votes. Tell his customers who wants to keep them from buying guns.

He probably thinks it's BLM terrorists
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 2:27:57 AM EDT
[#11]
I shoot at an indoor range two-three times a week on average. Have been doing it at the same place for about the last year. I have noticed that I am seeing more black people shooting. Often in what looks like family groups. Not unusual to see what looks like a guy and wife/girlfriend with a mom or dad. If not with family then usually two or three guys together.

There are either not many asians here or they don't shoot guns at indoors ranges. White people are all over the map. Lots of women with their boyfriend/husband. Lots of groups of under 30 guys.

I'm happy to see anyone out shooting as long as they are not sweeping me.

Link Posted: 8/4/2020 2:39:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I shoot at an indoor range two-three times a week on average. Have been doing it at the same place for about the last year. I have noticed that I am seeing more black people shooting. Often in what looks like family groups. Not unusual to see what looks like a guy and wife/girlfriend with a mom or dad. If not with family then usually two or three guys together.

There are either not many asians here or they don't shoot guns at indoors ranges. White people are all over the map. Lots of women with their boyfriend/husband. Lots of groups of under 30 guys.

I'm happy to see anyone out shooting as long as they are not sweeping me.

View Quote

Folks are looking to protect themselves, and their families.  May they never have to do so.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 2:42:40 AM EDT
[#13]
ultimately which black people matter...  Given the percentage of black men who legally can not own firearms, this makes me wonder.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 11:45:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

2 miles in less than 13 minutes is maxing APFT for 17-21 year old Soldier. Lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Facts. The average GD poster that owns $30K in NODS and Crye shit, but talks like they've seen some shit, can't even run the 2-miler in less than 13 minutes, which is pathetic.

2 miles in less than 13 minutes is maxing APFT for 17-21 year old Soldier. Lol.
Ya, what is he talking about. 6.5 minute mile x2?  He must be a worry sob.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 11:47:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I run mine in 12:47 as a 32 year old. Can you do better?

Don't smoke or be a fat fuck, and work out regularly, and it's entirely achievable.
View Quote
Achievable, of course!  Pathetic if you can't do it?  You sound like a 32 year old.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 11:53:29 AM EDT
[#16]

... our-ancestors-died-for-us-to-vote-they-also-died-for-us-to-be-able-to-carry-guns"
View Quote

That's funny.  I don't remember black people writing the Declaration of Independence, The Constitution, fighting King George for independence, and fighting the Civil War to free the slaves.  Who's ancestors did that?
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 11:57:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 11:59:25 AM EDT
[#18]
But but but institutional racism.....
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 12:00:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Law-abiding black people are the ones with the most to lose from all of this nonsense by far, and a lot of them are starting to realize that.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 12:05:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Good..is it? Think about it.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 12:07:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 12:23:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Yes.  More law-abiding people owning guns is always good.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The key word is law-abiding
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 12:25:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Taurus is the Popeye's fried chicken of firearms.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 12:27:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Cool to see.
I purchased my first gun a couple of decades ago....but I didn't really "gun up" until 2016.

I wonder if what will come out of this is not so much a change in overall voting patterns, but a change in specific gun related issues?   The realization that more gun laws will not fix gun violence in the hood.  For those of us with CCL's in Illinois, our records are ran every night....legal gun owners are not the problem.    

Link Posted: 8/4/2020 12:30:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Hope they pay attention to which politicians don’t want them to have guns.
View Quote

Hopeful but doubtful
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 12:35:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That's funny.  I don't remember black people writing the Declaration of Independence, The Constitution, fighting King George for independence, and fighting the Civil War to free the slaves.  Who's ancestors did that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

... our-ancestors-died-for-us-to-vote-they-also-died-for-us-to-be-able-to-carry-guns"

Yeah I, uh, I hear black people in America were a little busy back then.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 12:37:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

This. I'm way over the hill and gimpy. I can throw out some heavy scowling as I limp along however, my face muscles still work.
View Quote

Same here. Plus I have an excuse for being an overweight 60-YO schlub: my surgeon told me NOT to run on the ankle replacement (the hip replacement probably wouldn't like it either)!

Link Posted: 8/4/2020 12:39:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Good. They should arm up. It's their god given right to buy firearms.

As another poster said - i hope they vote accordingly.
View Quote

Initially, and in general, they will not.  They’ll have to catch some charges and lose some cool shit before they’re 100% on board.  

Again, in general.

Link Posted: 8/4/2020 12:40:42 PM EDT
[#29]
i have nothing against minorities buying or owning guns.

however... thugs, felons, democrats and liberals should be stripped of the right to own guns, all of them are criminals intent on stripping rights, property, money, property, freedom and rights from the majority of the population, and none should be allowed to own firearms.

if you were to ban liberals / democrats from owning guns tomorrow, taking away arms from that 50% of society would drop the crime rate 95%.

if you were to ban conservatives / republicans from owning guns tomorrow, taking away arms from that 50% of society would probably cause the crime rate to INCREASE a huge percent.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 12:44:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Same here. Plus I have an excuse for being an overweight 60-YO schlub: my surgeon told me NOT to run on the ankle replacement (the hip replacement probably wouldn't like it either)!

View Quote

I hear ya.  My knees can't stand the impact of jumping up and down a few inches let alone running.  Doc did OK in that I can walk up and down hills and play golf again.  But running is RIGHT out.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 12:47:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
good
View Quote

Exactly!  I want MORE lawful gun owners not less.

What I don't like are gangbanger/criminal gun owners no mater what race, creed or religion they are.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 12:47:55 PM EDT
[#32]
I think that in general the people that brag about how fast they run are also the people that gave up on being strong.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 12:50:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 12:51:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I think that in general the people that brag about how fast they run are also the people that gave up on being strong.
View Quote

I run pretty fast and I’d say this is accurate
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 12:51:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 12:51:14 PM EDT
[#36]
i think its great, unites people around a common purpose RKBA,

also first step to red-pill blacks, they will move over when they realize the party they have been supporting wants to take that away

i see a group of black deer hunters in camo during hunting season out in the country where we have land, i love seeing that, again common interests are always good
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 12:52:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 12:56:34 PM EDT
[#38]
The last few months ive seen a lot more black people at the range.  They show up, shoot, have a good time, and leave.  

I dont see the part where i should be worried about it.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:04:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I hear ya.  My knees can't stand the impact of jumping up and down a few inches let alone running.  Doc did OK in that I can walk up and down hills and play golf again.  But running is RIGHT out.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:05:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Do you understand that the article in the OP, and what people are talking about in this thread, is blacks buying guns at retail gun stores (i.e. filling out the federal form and doing the background check)?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The key word is law-abiding

Do you understand that the article in the OP, and what people are talking about in this thread, is blacks buying guns at retail gun stores (i.e. filling out the federal form and doing the background check)?

Clearly he does not.  Makes you wonder if he has ever even talked to a black person at any length.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:07:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Based on the ones i talked too that are left leaning won't care.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:07:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Somewhat related phenomenon.  
The airports are full of black people, They ain’t afraid of Covid, God bless ‘em.   I get the impression they’re livin large.   Lots of disposable income.  

Meanwhile, the quintessential GD heros spout off about “Fake Covid” while hunkering down in their ammo bunkers.   Irony.
View Quote

Agree.  They're not cowards.  Getting on with life.  2-3 times their demographic in the airport and on planes.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:08:08 PM EDT
[#43]
I've noticed a big increase in blacks,older couples and women at the range.
Its pretty cool realy gives you a chance to talk about something of same interest.
Be nice and helpful when asked and prove the media wrong.
We are not all nuts and racist assholes.

Although my 2 days a week range time is on hold due to no fucking 9mm
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:08:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Good to know that you are a staunch supporter of gun control, and believe that peoples’ inalienable rights should be taken away based on political views.  

View Quote

If their politics include wanting to end [my/our] 2nd Amendment rights then yes. They can go straight to hell - don't pass go, don't collect $200.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:09:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Good for them.

Quoted:
View Quote

Sadly, I doubt they will. Guns are just not that big off a deal to most people. When you ply them with free stuff guns seem even less important.

I suspect they're buying up because of racial tension and not really questioning anything past that.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:09:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

On the other hand, a lot of people who brag about how strong they are tend to be fatties, and cannot run a mile to save their lives.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

On the other hand, a lot of people who brag about how strong they are tend to be fatties, and cannot run a mile to save their lives.  

Strong agree (no pun intended )
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:09:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:10:34 PM EDT
[#48]
The second amendment is a right given to all Americans. Not just white people.

The more supportive they are of the second amendment the better off our cause is.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:11:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I'm OK with this and I fully support Michael Cargill the gun shop owner.

The more responsible Americans who own guns the better.

Unless it's the joke called Grand Master J and NFAC. Then I agree with not knowingly let morons possess firearms.

JMO
View Quote

If they are going to gun stores and filling the paperwork out just like everyone else.  They are likely not gang bangers unless they are straw purchasing.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 1:11:24 PM EDT
[#50]
“I support the 2nd Amendment BUT
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top