Quoted:

Absolutely true.

Tucker nailed it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

No telling how many people have soured on DeSantis because of this clown and his endless posts with his crew.

He did the same thing for support to send money to Ukraine, but now he seems to be backing away from the Ukraine threads and concentrating on turning people away from DeSantis and professing his hatred of Trump.

Absolutely true.

Tucker nailed it.

Meanwhile those same people won't care Team Trump is full of pedos and rapists.

Okay...
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 7:56:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You do realize the date of the caucus changed significantly, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You, strangely, seem to have omitted the names of the individual polls and the time frames they were conducted over.

"Nearly non existent" does not equal "there are none".

Click on the link silly.

Can we agree that December is after Thanksgiving?

"This is correct. Iowa polling has been nearly non existent since before Thanksgiving.

Pollsters can't be wrong if they don't report numbers!
"

So 0 polls in the last 2 almost 3 weeks, before that a whopping 7.

And 2 the entire month of November?

That's what you want to hang your hat on? Be my guest.

Let's contrast that with the number and frequency of the 2016 pre-caucus polling:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/IMG_0940_jpeg-3080849.JPG

I'd say that's quite the departure.

Yes, 8 polls listed for December of 2016 in your chart VS only 7 polls listed for December in 2023 on the current chart is a huge "departure".  Perhaps it's Russian collusion again?

You do realize December comes after "Iowa polling has been nearly non existent since before Thanksgiving." and it's now January.

Uke on.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 8:13:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

"The Nastiest, Stupidest, And Most Zero-Sum People"

Tucker Carlson On DeSantis Influencers: "The Nastiest, Stupidest, And Most Zero-Sum People"

It's funny, because it's true. Christina Pushaw put all of her attention into recruiting online "influencers" in 2022, and they turned out to be the rudest, obnoxious, nasty people on all social media.  It's just too funny, because we watched it unfold in real time.

rapid response director for the 2024 presidential campaign of Ron DeSantis

Christina Maria Pushaw (born 1990) is an American political aide, serving as rapid response director for the 2024 presidential campaign of Ron DeSantis. She is a member of the Republican Party.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LMAO you gonna learn.

Tucker Carlson On DeSantis Influencers: "The Nastiest, Stupidest, And Most Zero-Sum People"

It's funny, because it's true. Christina Pushaw put all of her attention into recruiting online "influencers" in 2022, and they turned out to be the rudest, obnoxious, nasty people on all social media.  It's just too funny, because we watched it unfold in real time.

Christina Maria Pushaw (born 1990) is an American political aide, serving as rapid response director for the 2024 presidential campaign of Ron DeSantis. She is a member of the Republican Party.

Come on man, just remind me of your opinion about bump stocks one more time and I'll stop picking on you.

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 8:14:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You do realize December comes after "Iowa polling has been nearly non existent since before Thanksgiving." and it's now January.

Uke on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You, strangely, seem to have omitted the names of the individual polls and the time frames they were conducted over.

Click on the link silly.

"This is correct. Iowa polling has been nearly non existent since before Thanksgiving.

"

Let's contrast that with the number and frequency of the 2016 pre-caucus polling:

Yes, 8 polls listed for December of 2016 in your chart VS only 7 polls listed for December in 2023 on the current chart is a huge "departure".  Perhaps it's Russian collusion again?

Uke on.

Yes, and? You were already proven wrong that Iowa polling in 2023-2024 is being conducted completely differently than it was in 2015-2016, to the point that radio personalities are commenting on the lack of it.

I wonder if this might play any role...

Why Iowa polls were wrong - February 2, 2016

If Donald Trump was feeling cocky on the eve of Monday’s Iowa caucus, he had good reason: 13 polls showed him winning that all-important presidential contest.

They were all wrong — as Texas GOP Sen. Ted Cruz trumped the pollsters, and his rival, to come out on top.

On the Democratic side, the majority of recent polls gave Clinton an edge over her main rival, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. But Clinton eked out a very narrow win.

Political experts pointed to three reasons the polls were off base:

• This is an extremely volatile political climate, driven by an angry electorate whose voting preferences are difficult to gauge;

• Pollsters low-balled turnout among evangelical voters and underestimated Cruz’s get-out-the-vote operation;

(And by all measures, DeSantis's ground game is an order of magnitude better than Cruz's.)

But it's okay. Don't worry. Trump's got this all sewn up. Right?

Daniel Horowitz: We Need Something More Than 'Look At Muh Polls'
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 8:19:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The individual you're replying to has personally done more to beat the left at their own game than very possibly anyone else on arfcom
View Quote

LOL

A joke

I will say he has created more animosity towards DeSantis....

Proved Tucker Carlson correct as well.

“The Nastiest, Stupidest, And Most Zero-Sum People”

Tucker Carlson On DeSantis Influencers: “The Nastiest, Stupidest, And Most Zero-Sum People”

It’s funny, because it’s true. Christina Pushaw put all of her attention into recruiting online “influencers” in 2022, and they turned out to be the rudest, obnoxious, nasty people on all social media.  It’s just too funny, because we watched it unfold in real time.

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 8:25:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Trump's totally got this with all his precinct captains.

There’s 1,656 precincts locations for the Iowa Caucuses.

Ron DeSantis just announced he has over 1,500 precinct captains.

That means 9/10 Iowa precincts have a trained captain who is already organized for caucus night.

This is single largest ground operation in Iowa Caucus history and it isn’t even close.

Haley is bombarding the state with ads because there is no legitimate support on the ground.

Meanwhile Trump is holding more events in the final two weeks than the past 2.5 months combined because they are in full panic mode.

He is so far behind on organization that he is trying to bribe residents to be captains with merch being shipped to their doors.

They are frantically texting residents to commit to them because they haven’t put in the work. Kind of like what they did with their Faith Leader coalition.

(Which we still haven’t seen a list of names BTW)

I can also say that there are Trump field staff that are leaving the campaign because their contracts aren’t being renewed. Presumably because they have no money.

Buckle up folks.

Time to take back our reputation as the true conservatives in the Republican Party.

This is totally fine...

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 8:26:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yes, and? You were already proven wrong that Iowa polling in 2023-2024 is being conducted completely differently than it was in 2015-2016, to the point that radio personalities are commenting on the lack of it.

If Donald Trump was feeling cocky on the eve of Monday’s Iowa caucus, he had good reason: 13 polls showed him winning that all-important presidential contest.

They were all wrong — as Texas GOP Sen. Ted Cruz trumped the pollsters, and his rival, to come out on top.

On the Democratic side, the majority of recent polls gave Clinton an edge over her main rival, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. But Clinton eked out a very narrow win.

• This is an extremely volatile political climate, driven by an angry electorate whose voting preferences are difficult to gauge;

• Pollsters low-balled turnout among evangelical voters and underestimated Cruz’s get-out-the-vote operation;

(And by all measures, DeSantis's ground game is an order of magnitude better than Cruz's.)

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click on the link silly.

"

Uke on.

So, you are willing to bet that the Real clear average of polls will be shown to be off by more than 40 points, correct?  https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/republican-primary/2024/national

" />
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 8:30:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

LOL

A joke

I will say he has created more animosity towards DeSantis....

Proved Tucker Carlson correct as well.

View Quote
Do you think Tucker was right here?

And is this still an opinion you agree with, yes/no?

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 8:32:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So, you are willing to bet that the Real clear average of polls will be shown to be off by more than 40 points, correct?
View Quote

No, I will not abide by a corrupt and untrustworthy media to portray an accurate picture of Republicans in a wager with you.

My money, however, is betting on DeSantis.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 8:35:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

No, I will not abide by a corrupt and untrustworthy media to portray an accurate picture of Republicans in a wager with you.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/2024-01-03_19-30-31_jpg-3080999.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, you are willing to bet that the Real clear average of polls will be shown to be off by more than 40 points, correct?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/2024-01-03_19-30-31_jpg-3080999.JPG

So put your money where your mouth is, the fake polls should make this an easy win for you and you can give your winnings to Ukraine.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 8:43:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So put your money where your mouth is, the fake polls should make this an easy win for you and you can give your winnings to Ukraine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just demonstrated I am putting my money where my mouth is.

Are you financially vested in Trump or just being a freeloading, keyboard warrior jock hanger?

As I said in the other thread, there is only one Iowa poll that matters and it will be in 12 days.

Best of luck to you and your 80 year old glue horse.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 8:51:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Are you financially vested in Trump or just being a freeloading, keyboard warrior jock hanger?

As I said in the other thread, there is only one Iowa poll that matters and it will be in 12 days.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am "financially invested" in short-term T-bills, VTI, money market, and real estate. But I know when someone is really full of shit and willing to put money on it.

How much you willing to bet that DeSantis wins the Iowa caucus?
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 8:55:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I am "financially invested" in short-term T-bills, VTI, money market, and real estate. But I know when someone is really full of shit and willing to put money on it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you're not actually a real Trump supporter. Just a bandwagon rider.

Noted.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 8:56:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Noted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Noted.

So how much are you willing to bet that Desantis wins the Iowa caucus?
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 8:57:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 9:03:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Noted.

I've bet all of my donations to Ron's campaign to date or else I wouldn't be donating silly!
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 9:09:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I've bet all of my donations to Ron's campaign to date or else I wouldn't be donating silly!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Noted.

Can you afford $100?
Odd that you aren't so sure now after running your mouth for weeks.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 9:10:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

That means 9/10 Iowa precincts have a trained captain who is already organized for caucus night.

This is single largest ground operation in Iowa Caucus history and it isn’t even close.

Haley is bombarding the state with ads because there is no legitimate support on the ground.

Meanwhile Trump is holding more events in the final two weeks than the past 2.5 months combined because they are in full panic mode.

He is so far behind on organization that he is trying to bribe residents to be captains with merch being shipped to their doors.

They are frantically texting residents to commit to them because they haven’t put in the work. Kind of like what they did with their Faith Leader coalition.

I can also say that there are Trump field staff that are leaving the campaign because their contracts aren’t being renewed. Presumably because they have no money.

Buckle up folks.

Time to take back our reputation as the true conservatives in the Republican Party.

This is totally fine...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GCkUiorXoAI2iEJ?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

LOL

Pitiful

Trying to buy the state of Iowa does what in the other 49 states?

DeSantis doesn't have the money to do this in even one more state....
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 9:12:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Christina Pushaw's donations?

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 9:19:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Can you afford $100?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Noted.

Can you afford $100?

No, I just find most (certainly not all) current, remaining Trump supporters to be generally untrustworthy people and have no interest in voluntarily engaging in a financial transaction with one.

If I didn't think DeSantis could win, I wouldn't be giving him money on a monthly basis. You may not be satisfied with this financial wager but I am.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 9:21:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Bob who?  Seriously, I've never heard of the guy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 9:23:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bob who?  Seriously, I've never heard of the guy.

Apparently someone who matters so little, a 3 month old thread about him had to be brought back up just to tell us just how little he matters, again.

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 9:27:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Can you afford $100?
View Quote
Shit just got real.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 9:28:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

No, I just find most (certainly not all) current, remaining Trump supporters to be generally untrustworthy people and have no interest in voluntarily engaging in a financial transaction with one.

If I didn't think DeSantis could win, I wouldn't be giving him money on a monthly basis. You may not be satisfied with this financial wager but I am.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Noted.

Can you afford $100?

So we will both wire the money to an agreed-upon party on this site to hold until the election results.
You have repeatedly shown yourself to be full of shit and I am still willing to bet you.
You claiming to give DeSantis $5 a month doesn't mean shit, and you are probably lying about that too.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 9:44:05 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

So we will both wire the money to an agreed-upon party on this site to hold until the election results.
You have repeatedly shown yourself to be full of shit and I am still willing to bet you.
You claiming to give DeSantis $5 a month doesn't mean shit, and you are probably lying about that too.
View Quote

lol, no.

No matter how many times you badger, there will be no money changing hands between you and I under any circumstance. Rest assured.

Besides, save yours for Trump NFTs. If you buy 47 of them, he'll give you a piece of his sacred cloth! Act now! They're going fast!*

(*until his next batch for the suckers)
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 9:46:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

LOL

Pitiful

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Buckle up folks.

This is totally fine...

LOL

Pitiful

News reports in December showed Trump had greater than 2000 precinct captains.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 9:46:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Why hasn’t he stopped wearing the disco boots?

It’s becoming a political liability.

DeSantis Boots
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 9:47:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm willing to make a $100 bet with you on the outcome of the Iowa caucus, but with one small modification: instead of the money going to the winner, the loser makes a $50 deposit in the commissary accounts of Enrique Tarrio and Ethan Nordean, Trump supporters currently doing 22 and 18 years respectively for seditious conspiracy.

Deal?
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 9:48:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Buckle up folks.

This is totally fine...

LOL

Pitiful

Thank you for pointing out they are lying as usual.

Much appreciated
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 9:51:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Why hasn't he stopped wearing the disco boots?

It's becoming a political liability.

DeSantis Boots
View Quote
https://medium.com/@DrGJackBrown/body-language-analysis-4382-why-is-donald-trump-leaning-forward-29a69fa4e742

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 9:52:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Why hasn’t he stopped wearing the disco boots?

It’s becoming a political liability.

DeSantis Boots
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 9:53:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm willing to make a $100 bet with you on the outcome of the Iowa caucus, but with one small modification: instead of the money going to the winner, the loser makes a $50 deposit in the commissary accounts of Enrique Tarrio and Ethan Nordean, Trump supporters currently doing 22 and 18 years respectively for seditious conspiracy.

Deal?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Deal?

I will do that bet with the Swinging clam. @Ryan_Ruck

How about it Uke bro?
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 9:56:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I will do that bet with the Swinging clam.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Deal?

Trumpers crawfishing on critical solidarity with other persecuted Trumpers, Quelle surprise.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 9:59:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Trumpers crawfishing on critical solidarity with other persecuted Trumpers, Quelle surprise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Deal?

Get your Uke bro buddy to put his money where his mouth is and I will donate to your cause for free.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 10:05:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Deal?

Tells me all I need to know about how any wager with someone here for 16 years and zero feedback would go.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 10:07:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Tells me all I need to know about how any wager with someone here for 16 years and zero feedback would go.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Deal?

Put your money up. If you don't welch on the bet I will donate to E smiths cause regardless of the outcome of the bet
How about you?
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 10:08:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Get your Uke bro buddy to put his money where his mouth is and I will donate to your cause for free.
View Quote

"your  cause"

Much like KTM and his bumpstock admission, no one better reveals the current fault lines of Trump world than a provoked deadender. Not an inkling of loyalty to those that went before and paid a heavy price.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 10:15:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

"your  cause"

Much like KTM and his bumpstock admission, no one better reveals the current fault lines of Trump world than a provoked deadender. Not an inkling of loyalty to those that went before and paid a heavy price.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"your  cause"

Yes "yours" as you requested it.

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 10:19:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

You obviously don't really believe the shit you spew.

Can you afford a $20 bet That DeSantis loses the Iowa primary?

ETA: I will throw in a Ukraine flag.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:28:45 PM EDT
[#40]

Probably BS, but still not comparable

One is a medical condition at most, the other is basically cross-dresser high heels boots.

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:31:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

"your  cause"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"your  cause"

LOL

Nobody cares, literally nobody cares.

You just want drama, which sorry to say isn’t going to happen.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 2:42:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Will Ryan come back to his thread?
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 8:23:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm sorry, I was busy helping a couple good people Trump fucked over.

No bullshit wager necessary.

@eesmith

Hope it helps them out some!

Here's to President DeSantis pardoning them!

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
    Link Posted: 1/4/2024 8:56:40 PM EDT
    [#44]
    Quoted:

@eesmith

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/2024-01-04_19-15-28_jpg-3082102.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/2024-01-04_19-17-51_jpg-3082103.JPG
      View All Quotes
      Quoted:
      Quoted:

@eesmith

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/2024-01-04_19-15-28_jpg-3082102.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/2024-01-04_19-17-51_jpg-3082103.JPG

More like licking your wounds from the beating you got from your posts on the Epstein thread.
        Link Posted: 1/4/2024 9:07:31 PM EDT
        [#45]
        Quoted:

LOL

Nobody cares, literally nobody cares.

View Quote
        Believe me I've noticed, part of the reason I'm off the Trump train.

Good luck in federal prison btw.
        Link Posted: 1/4/2024 9:13:19 PM EDT
        [#46]
        Quoted:

One is a medical condition at most, the other is basically cross-dresser high heels boots.

View All Quotes
        Quoted:

They're definitely not comparable, that's the point. One is cowboy boots, the other is a thin-skinned yankee democrat in custom lifts projecting insecurity.

Ultimately all of this is a distraction from the proven fact that Trump is a fat failure that couldn't get it done last time, and won't get it done if he somehow gets another chance.

btw what's your opinion on bumpstocks again, I forgot, please remind me.
        Link Posted: 1/4/2024 9:15:45 PM EDT
        [#47]
        Quoted:

@eesmith

View All Quotes
          Quoted:
          Quoted:

@eesmith

Thank you, this is what real support looks like. Anyone on the Trump train after everything that's happened is incapable of understanding, which is why MAGA now sucks and is a completely useless movement.
            Link Posted: 1/4/2024 11:18:43 PM EDT
            [#48]
            Quoted:
            Thank you, this is what real support looks like. Anyone on the Trump train after everything that's happened is incapable of understanding, which is why MAGA now sucks and is a completely useless movement.
            View All Quotes
            Quoted:
            Quoted:
            Quoted:

@eesmith

I think our sweet prince Ryan flew too close to the sun and got banned.
              Link Posted: 1/4/2024 11:21:39 PM EDT
              [#49]
              Sumimasen, DeSantis sisters, but what exactly did he mean by this?

Link Posted: 1/4/2024 11:25:05 PM EDT
              [#50]
              Quoted:
              Sumimasen, DeSantis sisters, but what exactly did he mean by this?

View Quote

Lol, link to the rest of his answer?
              Page / 13
              Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
              Top Top