User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 9:22:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ha, I was in Ukraine the first week of the war. I have a pretty consistent record here and people know my real name, I'm generally 18 months - 2 years ahead of the curve for most things. I'll continue prep for repairing the damage Trump is leaving behind and point out you support felonies for gun owners.
View Quote

What makes you think you can see the future so much better than others?
Will VTI dip below $200 in 2024 and will short-term Tbills stay over 4.5% all year?
Will DeSantis prove the poll averages wrong and overcome an over 30-point deficit to win Iowa in a few days?
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 9:26:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Will VTI dip below $200 in 2024 and will short-term Tbills stay over 4.5% all year?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ha, I was in Ukraine the first week of the war. I have a pretty consistent record here and people know my real name, I'm generally 18 months - 2 years ahead of the curve for most things. I'll continue prep for repairing the damage Trump is leaving behind and point out you support felonies for gun owners.

My past record of being an instinctive early adopter of trends mostly, trust me Cassandra is not my desired path in life.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 9:29:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
My past record of being an instinctive early adopter of trends mostly, trust me Cassandra is not my desired path in life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you have some examples of some of these "trends"?

{"Cassandra or Kassandra in Greek mythology was a Trojan priestess dedicated to the god Apollo and fated by him to utter true prophecies but never to be believed. "}
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 9:34:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

{"Cassandra or Kassandra in Greek mythology was a Trojan priestess dedicated to the god Apollo and fated by him to utter true prophecies but never to be believed. "}
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You've been a member here since 2008, you should be familiar with me by now.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 10:01:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember a coming out thread involving a pirate costume vaguely, but I don't recall a list of predictions or you claiming to have the powers of a Greek "Priestess".
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 10:08:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I remember a coming out thread involving a pirate costume vaguely, but I don't recall a list of predictions or you claiming to have the powers of a Greek "Priestess".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/6/2024 10:46:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Is DeSantis going to drop out of the race on Jan. 15??

I have heard from two people very familiar with the DeSantis campaign — a major donor and a high-level political operative — that if the Florida governor loses the Iowa caucuses to former President Donald Trump as expected on the night of Jan. 15, he will either drop out of the race that night or make his announcement the next morning.

More than that, both believe DeSantis will then — very begrudgingly — endorse Trump for president

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4392477-is-desantis-going-to-drop-out-of-the-race-on-jan-15/
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 10:50:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
Ah, well. I guess get some popcorn then and -what's that Q saying?- sit back and enjoy the show!
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 2:11:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ah, well. I guess get some popcorn then and -what's that Q saying?- sit back and enjoy the show!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The balls in your court, I simply replied honestly to you essentially asking me "Don't you know who I am".

I don't know anything about a "Q" Is it like a Chan?
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 7:08:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i love you too baby.  

Link Posted: 1/7/2024 8:46:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

i love you too baby.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i love you too baby.  

He found out things they don't want him to know yet he didn't do Jack fucking shit about any of it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 10:26:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Probably BS, but still not comparable

One is a medical condition at most, the other is basically cross-dresser high heels boots.

View Quote

This post says it all. “Dementia? No big deal… Specialized footwear to make a candidate look taller? Cross dresser! Don’t let him near the presidency!”
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 10:30:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

This post says it all. “Dementia? No big deal… Specialized footwear to make a candidate look taller? Cross dresser! Don’t let him near the presidency!”
View Quote

There’s something off-putting about someone who is not comfortable in their own skin, especially in a position of power.

I have a 5-head and a tiny dick.  You won’t see me running around with a wig on my head and a Usinger sausage taped to my leg.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 12:42:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Sorry Ryan, told you so
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 1:01:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Sorry Ryan, told you so
View Quote

" />
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 9:18:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Wtf happened in this thread...

We have prophets here?
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 2:28:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Wtf happened in this thread...

We have prophets here?
View Quote

No prophets. A Rob Vander Plaats endorsement doesn't mean jack shit.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 3:25:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

No prophets. A Rob Vander Plaats endorsement doesn't mean jack shit.
View Quote

Hasn't for quite some time.  He's largely irrelevant.  Had a moment in the sun about fifteen years ago, when he got three State Supreme Court justices voted out.  Since then he's just been another talking head impressed with the sound of his own voice.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 12:23:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Looks like it might be over for Ron

Link Posted: 1/21/2024 12:29:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Guy's worth every penny!
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 12:40:08 AM EDT
[#21]
What happened to OP?
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 12:43:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What happened to OP?
View Quote

Exile.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 6:13:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
What happened to OP?
View Quote
The last check from the campaign bounced.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 7:11:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Looks like it might be over for Ron

View Quote

It's been over for awhile now, guess reality is starting to sink in.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 7:32:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

??

Link Posted: 1/21/2024 12:24:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What happened to OP?

Page / 13
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top