Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 6/9/2023 5:29:03 PM EDT
Goodness, very attractive brunette bonking in a bar's parking lot gets hassled by a cop:

Was the cop out of line?  Gorgeous girl, IMO!  
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:30:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I wish cops like that had something better to do
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:31:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Goodness, very attractive brunette bonking in a bar's parking lot gets hassled by a cop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_fXNGZpKhc

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:31:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Hottie is not guilty. Just slutty.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:32:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Go find a real criminal.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:35:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Why can't they just watch the show like a normal person?
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:35:40 PM EDT
[#6]
What a fucking dork.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:37:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Why is she slutty?
You're telling me you only do missionary with lights off without telling me you only do missionary with lights off.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:38:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Protected and served!
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:39:28 PM EDT
[#9]
passenger was like "Thanks officer cockblock"
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:39:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Dem tiddies tho
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:41:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Pretty hot and nice stinker too!
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:41:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Make sure nothing is being forced on either party - enjoy your evening. 10-8
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:42:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Why is she slutty?
You're telling me you only do missionary with lights off without telling me you only do missionary with lights off.
View Quote

No. But I have a daughter names Samantha and if she was fucking dudes she just met in her car in a parking lot, I'd be very sad and disappointed.

Go out and meet some nice people, hand out your number and go on dates. I'd give the same advice to my son if I had one.

*Dirty 'ol itchy would try and bang that hottie though*
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:42:39 PM EDT
[#14]
The fuggin you get for the fuggin you got!!!!
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:43:21 PM EDT
[#15]
What a cockblock.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:43:55 PM EDT
[#16]
right after highschool me and a girlfriend pulled into a culdesac way out in the middle of nowhere in dripping springs...only one driveway and we thought we were out of sight of the house so we were good...

had no idea the sheriff lived there.....or that he was home....or that he saw my truck pull up and park...

he laughed at us and told us to leave
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:44:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Make sure nothing is being forced on either party - enjoy your evening. 10-8
View Quote

I didnt watch the whole vid but I assume it was for DUI. I cannot think of a charge of the top of my head just for sexing in a car in a dark quiet place.

I'm a retired LEO and have caught people fucking like that and told them to go home/hotel etc because the next person to visit may be the jackman.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:45:18 PM EDT
[#18]
CopBlock
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:46:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Beats chasing real bad guys, and a lot safer too!
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:48:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Nice car. Nice body too.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:48:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Beyond the great looking gal I had to stop watching the vid. Just too boring.

That being said the one thing I caught was that the officer said, paraphrasing, 'lets face it. After you two finish what you were doing here you were going to drive away.' That's a conclusion. He cannot see into the future. While he is probably 99% correct I wonder if a lawyer would try and use that to get the DUI charges dismissed. I'm just spit-balling. I thought it interesting that I should think that.

Also, why not use a breathalyzer? Not available most likely?  Can a person request one? The guy who was told not to drive may have been under the limit.

Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:51:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Ost
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:55:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Waste of time really.  Probably best to wag your finger in disapproval and tell them to get a room.  Take an Uber to get there to avoid driving drunk.

There are bigger fish to fry than busting someone for a late night shag.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:56:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Also, why not use a breathalyzer? Not available most likely?  Can a person request one? The guy who was told not to drive may have been under the limit.

View Quote

Not sure what state this video occurred in, but in mine, a roadside PBT (what I think you're referring to by "breathalyzer") is nearly worthless for our purposes most of the time.

When I did things like find kids fucking in dark places, I'd break it up, do my best to make sure there was no coercion, then tell them that they had to find someplace outside of the city for that.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 5:57:23 PM EDT
[#25]
The cop is a douchebag.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:02:10 PM EDT
[#26]
I am generally in favor of DUI laws, but not in a case like this - she isn't actually driving. If he'd been there 5 minutes earlier, or later, and saw her driving, yeah, sure, but she was parked, and I can't support the DUI charge because of this.

A family member of mine is an insurance agent. They have a client who has high-risk high-premium insurance because his neighbor got mad at him and reported him for *MOWING HIS YARD* while drinking. Yep, the cops wrote him up for DUI (or some similar charge that skyrocketed his insurance rates).

Same concept - I can't support that.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:03:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:06:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Hot damn!

I didn't think they made young women that looked like that anymore.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:09:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Let he among us who has not fucked a 21 year old in a parking lot cast the first stone.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:11:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Beats chasing real bad guys, and a lot safer too!
View Quote

Remember, it is not about catching "bad guys" its all about getting home safely and making sure the "citizens" know where the power is....
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:12:12 PM EDT
[#31]
officer porknbeans clearly is jealous he never had sex with a woman like that in a parkinglot.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:12:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Back seat rodeo was pretty common place in my younger days.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:12:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Dem tiddies tho
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:12:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_fXNGZpKhc

View Quote

I guess its better than gunning down little kids in their bed.

Whatever happened to knock on the window,  please go somewhere else, if they drive like assholes pull em over.

Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:12:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:15:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Well, thank God those criminals were stopped before they could carry out their nefarious plans.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:15:33 PM EDT
[#37]
If I was a cop I wouldn't be pulling over folks doing something illegal, who are inclined to resist arrest, make a big commotion, which causes me to be labelled a racist and loose my job... and I wouldn't be pulling over new visitors to our country that have no insurance and a fake drivers license and who aren't gonna pay any fine or show up in court.

But an average working dude just goin about his business, I'm gonna bust that fucker for every broken tail light, failure to stop at a stop sign, or for fucking his girlfriend in a carpark. Safe, easy, keep the arrest stats healthy.

Any cops here wanna tell me I'm wrong ?
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:15:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That being said the one thing I caught was that the officer said, paraphrasing, 'lets face it. After you two finish what you were doing here you were going to drive away.' That's a conclusion. He cannot see into the future. While he is probably 99% correct I wonder if a lawyer would try and use that to get the DUI charges dismissed. I'm just spit-balling. I thought it interesting that I should think that.

View Quote

He probably didn’t want to have to clean the splooge out of his breathalyzer….
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:16:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Let he among us who has not fucked a 21 year old in a parking lot cast the first stone.
View Quote

What am I? Some kind of animal? You bang her in the restroom like a gentleman.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:18:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I am generally in favor of DUI laws, but not in a case like this - she isn't actually driving. If he'd been there 5 minutes earlier, or later, and saw her driving, yeah, sure, but she was parked, and I can't support the DUI charge because of this.

A family member of mine is an insurance agent. They have a client who has high-risk high-premium insurance because his neighbor got mad at him and reported him for *MOWING HIS YARD* while drinking. Yep, the cops wrote him up for DUI (or some similar charge that skyrocketed his insurance rates).

Same concept - I can't support that.
View Quote

Fuck that neighbor, what a cunt.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:19:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

"Go fuck yourself, Barney Fife" is an appropriate response to everything that cop asked.  And I'm a lawyer, so you know that's solid gold information right there.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:21:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Thread title is BS. She was arrested for DUI.

Not guilty.

Cop asking to see her tats and saying his Sgt told him. Now I stopped watching once he hooked her up so I did not see if she showed them but under what law does he have a right to ask to see them in the field especially if they were under clothing like near her breast or another area that would considered a private area to most.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:21:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretty much what I was thinking.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:23:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Glad he solved all the real crime in that city.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:29:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Thread title is BS. She was arrested for DUI.

Not guilty.

Cop asking to see her tats and saying his Sgt told him. Now I stopped watching once he hooked her up so I did not see if she showed them but under what law does he have a right to ask to see them in the field especially if they were under clothing like near her breast or another area that would considered a private area to most.
View Quote

I can’t fault him for that , I wanna see the trollop’s titty tats too

Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:30:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Cop reminds me of a certain arfcom member.

DUI in a parked car, really keeping the streets safe officer.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:36:02 PM EDT
[#47]
My buddy’s parents moved and their house sat empty (to this day). It’s right next to a super busy intersection. Well, on the way home from a movie, I pulled the truck in to their abandoned driveway and pulled my girl over on top of me. I guess if anyone saw the truck they would have just thought somebody way home. Safest way I could think of to have risky car sex lol
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:38:28 PM EDT
[#48]
The trick is to hide the keys away from the vehicle.

I used to hide them in buddy's truck bed tool box. Never got "caught" tho.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:42:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 6:44:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Back of a truck thank you very much!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top