BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:33:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And... another one.  Cute blonde, this is her second arrest, underage to boot.  Do we have to say "guilty"???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2N319OgZF0

But wait, there's more--her third arrest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItHZ7OL7RcI

Daddy must've bought her that Mercedes.
View Quote

If she’s the one I’m thinking of Daddy is someone “special” and keeps getting her multiple dui’s dismissed.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:36:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I wish cops like that had something better to do
View Quote
Serve and protect.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:41:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Whether she was drunk or not, this bullshit where you are guilty of drunk driving without actually driving horrible.

Is it crazy to think that a cop could actually wait a little bit to see if they actually drive the car, and then make an arrest for an actual crime?
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:41:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Go find a real criminal.
View Quote

why? so they can give them another ebt card, free housing and even more goodies?
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:44:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Whether she was drunk or not, this bullshit where you are guilty of drunk driving without actually driving horrible.

Is it crazy to think that a cop could actually wait a little bit to see if they actually drive the car, and then make an arrest for an actual crime?
View Quote

or when they charge you with drunk driving, because you got in the back seat to sleep it off....that's my fave....the olde...."you were in the car and keys in ignition, so techinically...blah blah"
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:54:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Hooters Waitress Tells Cop “I Can Take It All Off”
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 12:00:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
right after highschool me and a girlfriend pulled into a culdesac way out in the middle of nowhere in dripping springs...only one driveway and we thought we were out of sight of the house so we were good...

had no idea the sheriff lived there.....or that he was home....or that he saw my truck pull up and park...

he laughed at us and told us to leave
View Quote

Pulled into a farm field off a dirt road in the middle of nowhere, or so I thought.  My high school girlfriend and I are getting after it when all of a sudden my truck cab is lit up with a spotlight from the road.  Turned the defrosters on high, got dressed as quickly as possible, and slow rolled up to the road to meet a metro parks 'ranger'.  He asked what we were doing (like he didn't know )   and then asked if she could call her dad and explain what was going on right then and there.  I was about to shit my pants because even though her dad really liked me he was the size of an NFL linebacker.  Images of me pulling into her driveway to drop her off and then getting beat to a pulp where racing through my mind.  Luckily he didn't make her call and just told us to leave.  HUGE sigh of relief!  I just took her home not wanting to test my luck any further that evening.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 12:06:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Meanwhile cop sits on his ass when 10,000,000 illegals crossed in the past 3 years.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 12:31:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Former boss of mine, when he was a cop, drove up on a car that a couple were boinking in. He and his partner decided to be nice and let them finish. After about 15 minutes, they hit the spotlight and boss gets out and goes up to the car and asks for ID.

Turns out the girl was his partners daughter. He was...displeased....
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 3:23:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 3:49:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Female cop was pissed the girl was way hotter than her.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:17:44 PM EDT
[#12]
After watching the whole thing I have a couple of thoughts:

• This officer isn't suited for the job. It is very likely his command and colleagues think the same.

• There is no fucking way, absolutely none, that these charges will stand even with a completely retarded public defender.

• Claiming he needs photos of her and her tats is probably going to the the thing that will come back to haunt him.

• In an environment of little public trust in LE, pulling heavy-handed shit like this - and the associated cost to the public purse - is not a look his department will be thrilled with.

What the fuck is this nerdy little cockwomble thinking? Just ask them to go elsewhere, or look the other way. If the officer believes there was a risk to pubic safety, let the guy nut, follow her once she drives the vehicle then get her for DUI. I don't want to sound like some tree hugger but this looks to me like  overreach with the objective of humiliating a young woman. His whole demeanor is super weird.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:06:51 PM EDT
[#13]

Hot but incredibly dumb
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:28:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

My best one was rolling up on the car, seeing asses and elbows tumbling around in a panic.   I run the tag through dispatch while waiting on the occupants to make themselves decent and the dispatcher that answered me had to read his own tag back to me...  it was the dispatcher's sister and her boyfriend in the car.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
right after highschool me and a girlfriend pulled into a culdesac way out in the middle of nowhere in dripping springs...only one driveway and we thought we were out of sight of the house so we were good...

had no idea the sheriff lived there.....or that he was home....or that he saw my truck pull up and park...

he laughed at us and told us to leave

Pulled into a farm field off a dirt road in the middle of nowhere, or so I thought.  My high school girlfriend and I are getting after it when all of a sudden my truck cab is lit up with a spotlight from the road.  Turned the defrosters on high, got dressed as quickly as possible, and slow rolled up to the road to meet a metro parks 'ranger'.  He asked what we were doing (like he didn't know )   and then asked if she could call her dad and explain what was going on right then and there.  I was about to shit my pants because even though her dad really liked me he was the size of an NFL linebacker.  Images of me pulling into her driveway to drop her off and then getting beat to a pulp where racing through my mind.  Luckily he didn't make her call and just told us to leave.  HUGE sigh of relief!  I just took her home not wanting to test my luck any further that evening.

My best one was rolling up on the car, seeing asses and elbows tumbling around in a panic.   I run the tag through dispatch while waiting on the occupants to make themselves decent and the dispatcher that answered me had to read his own tag back to me...  it was the dispatcher's sister and her boyfriend in the car.  

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:58:14 PM EDT
[#15]
So, for our resident experts, when he read her the rights prior to the sobriety Test, could she have said “Yes, I want a lawyer”?    

She wasn’t very drunk, and I’m guessing that would have been a better strategy?
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:59:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Seriously.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wish cops like that had something better to do

Seriously.

Until the cute blond gets behind the wheel and kills someone's loved one........
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:56:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So, for our resident experts, when he read her the rights prior to the sobriety Test, could she have said “Yes, I want a lawyer”?    

She wasn’t very drunk, and I’m guessing that would have been a better strategy?
View Quote

If the cops start a standardized field sobriety test, they are investigating a crime and you're the only suspect.  If you fail to cooperate, 100% chance you go to jail.  If you cooperate, 98% chance you go to jail and your problems are worse by cooperating. As a lawyer, the only way I'd ever agree to SFSTs is if I was stone cold sober and had some place I had to be...and even then I'd limit it to blood/breath and nystagmus.  The other tests are bullshit and sober people do fail them.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 12:00:57 AM EDT
[#18]
This one is pretty entertaining.

The chick actually wasn't terrible on the FSTs despite being almost 3x over the limit...she's probably a professional.

Ex-NFL Cheerleader Claims This Bodycam Video Proves Her Innocence! | Tampa DUI
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 12:13:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
This one is pretty entertaining.

The chick actually wasn't terrible on the FSTs despite being almost 3x over the limit...she's probably a professional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_pq-yg6Sg0
View Quote

I watched a bodycam video where some tiny chick blew a .30.  And she was solid.  She didn't cry or blubber like a lot of drunks.  She was just sitting there working through her problems, though admittedly on a bit of a time delay.  Shit, I'd hire her tomorrow if she applied.  She was a more functional human being at .30 than half most employees are sober.

For reference,0.30 is usually where you get taken to the hospital vs. jail because of the risk you'll die from alcohol poisoning.  So, not her first rodeo.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 12:45:15 AM EDT
[#20]
So these assholes behind the video show the people's faces, but blur out the cop's face?
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 12:59:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Protected and Served.

Link Posted: 6/11/2023 8:23:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I didnt watch the whole vid but I assume it was for DUI. I cannot think of a charge of the top of my head just for sexing in a car in a dark quiet place.

I'm a retired LEO and have caught people fucking like that and told them to go home/hotel etc because the next person to visit may be the jackman.
View Quote

Same here. At worst we would've had people call a cab.  Weren't no Uber when i was in LE... My partner was a poon hound and would've been nailing her after the shift
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 8:35:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Caught many in that situation, never ripped any asses for it or made arrests.  
View Quote

Not big enough?

Link Posted: 6/11/2023 8:52:43 AM EDT
[#24]
She wasn't driving, he could have been cool about it and just told them both to get a cab and go home. Pick up the car tomorrow.

She's gotta a whole bunch of legal and personal issues to deal with now just for being slutty.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:04:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Hot but incredibly dumb
View Quote

Ah, the golden ticket!
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:06:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Twice I sleep off a drunk in my car both times a cop came.

First one I was asleep in the bed of my truck, and had my keys in my pocket. Cop informed me he could give me a dwi, he gave me a choice. He would arrest me for dwi, or I could give him my keys and he would bring them back in a few hours. It was 1am and he brought them back at 5am, I was still asleep. I learned my lesson sort of, keep reading.

Second one I was asleep in my truck, cop pulled me out demanding to see my keys so he could arrest me. Spent the next 20 mins searching my truck demanding to know where the keys where. I told him some friends took them and they would bring them back in the morning. He checked every where, in my bumpers, under the seat, under the carpet, spent 20 mins searching a regular cab toyota truck including crawling under it. The keys where under a bush about 25 yards away, I told ya I learned a lesson.

One good nice cop, one total asshole cop.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:06:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Maybe. If you were being as stupid as your example and understanding of this issue.

ETA some idiot will read this as supporting banning guns. No. We shouldn’t ban guns. If you got that from reading the response no one can help you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You can thank sue happy lawyers for arrests like these. Once an officer has contact with an inebriated person in control of a motor vehicle,  anything that person does with that motor vehicle  while inebriated afterwards the officer is held liable for "Not doing Something" about "it".

Yep. I was nice once and let a guy get an Uber. I had to respond to the accident 45 minutes later when he went back and got his car and drove directly into a light pole and killed power to an apartment complex. I think about all the people I’ve had to tell their family is dead because of some drunk. Now I can get in trouble for NOT doing something? Sorry. Jail. You can thank the lawyers and fellow citizens who created this mess.

Just arrest everyone in a bar or liquor store  

It’s for the children.

Apply your logic to guns. If you don’t see the issue with drunks and cars you’re an idiot. It’s about individual action not possession.

Your logic is to ban guns too because occasionally someone may do something stupid?

I was drinking last night with a gun on me and my car key in my pocket. Should I have been arrested?

Maybe. If you were being as stupid as your example and understanding of this issue.

ETA some idiot will read this as supporting banning guns. No. We shouldn’t ban guns. If you got that from reading the response no one can help you.

You are the one that clearly doesn’t understand. You want to arrest others for what they could do because they have a piece of metal in their pocket and then want to insult when called out on it.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:09:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I guess you missed the thing called the law. Your issue should be with the law and not with the actions of the officer.
Should the officer risk his career for ignoring the law?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
 Then arrest her for PI not DUI.  If you are going to arrest everyone for DUI with them not driving they are going to drive home.  The penalty for getting caught is the same and they are going to roll the dice and drive every time.  This is not hard logic to comprehend.  If they are going to take that charge they are going to drive home.  Throw them in jail until they sober up and cut them loose.  If you catch them on the road driving toss the book at them.  Do not lie and say they are arrested for DUI when they are not driving and say it is about safety.   It is as ignorant as saying gun laws stop crime, criminals do not obey the law.

I guess you missed the thing called the law. Your issue should be with the law and not with the actions of the officer.
Should the officer risk his career for ignoring the law?

Enforcement of bad law is on the officer too.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 10:14:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Twice I sleep off a drunk in my car both times a cop came.

First one I was asleep in the bed of my truck, and had my keys in my pocket. Cop informed me he could give me a dwi, he gave me a choice. He would arrest me for dwi, or I could give him my keys and he would bring them back in a few hours. It was 1am and he brought them back at 5am, I was still asleep. I learned my lesson sort of, keep reading.

Second one I was asleep in my truck, cop pulled me out demanding to see my keys so he could arrest me. Spent the next 20 mins searching my truck demanding to know where the keys where. I told him some friends took them and they would bring them back in the morning. He checked every where, in my bumpers, under the seat, under the carpet, spent 20 mins searching a regular cab toyota truck including crawling under it. The keys where under a bush about 25 yards away, I told ya I learned a lesson.

One good nice cop, one total asshole cop.
View Quote

That is insane
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 10:21:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Let he among us who has not fucked a 21 year old in a parking lot cast the first stone.
View Quote
Well public parking lots, never.  But isolated country roads and alfalfa fields at midnight, yes.

We're not perverts.  
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 11:19:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Thanks there officer cock block.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 4:57:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Makes me miss the old days for sure.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 5:19:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
And... another one.  Cute blonde, this is her second arrest, underage to boot.  Do we have to say "guilty"???

View Quote

And she would be crying and saying how sorry she is, after she kills a family in a crash.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 5:36:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

And she would be crying and saying how sorry she is, after she kills a family in a crash.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or maybe she'd laugh about it.

Bodycam: Illinois Woman Laughs, Plays Dumb After Killing Two People in Deadly DUI Crash
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 12:59:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
An old experienced officer once gave me this advice:
"When you bust people for having sex in a car in lovers lane, always wait for the man to finish.
They will go along peacefully."
View Quote

My parents were caught having sex in car in high school.  They had the car running because it was cold winter night in Iowa.  The deputy knocks on the window with his flashlight, and tells my parents "you kids move along now, I wouldn't want you to get "ASS-fixiated".  
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 1:13:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Not at 21
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seems like getting it on in a Mustang front seat would be........awkward and a bit difficult?

Not at 21

BTDT in the front seat of a early 70s Mustang.  Also a 70s Firebird.  And various other cars I can't remember off the top of my head lol.  On the hood or trunk lid is better, but not when it's cold out!
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 12:40:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

She said she just met him.
View Quote

And?
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 12:54:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Goodness, very attractive brunette bonking in a bar's parking lot gets hassled by a cop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_fXNGZpKhc

Was the cop out of line?  Gorgeous girl, IMO!  
View Quote

Thank goodness that brave officer made it home safe after dealing with such. Hope he doesn't end up with PTSD.

Serious note. Reason 87878787878787878787 why I just have zero trust or care for cops anymore. I view them all as Cartman nows.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 1:01:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
officer porknbeans clearly is jealous he never had sex with a woman like that in a parkinglot.
View Quote

Clearly.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 1:13:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Chode alert.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 6:43:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Why is the cop taking pictures of her and her car with his personal cell phone? That’s creepy.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top