Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 4:27:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I say let Kumswalla inherit the mess now. It’s good timing, imo.

1) There’s zero chance of Joe making it 4 years, so she will be president (most likely).

2) Shit is bad, and on a path to get a lot worse.  The sooner she takes office, the more of it will be blamed on her.

3) When she does become president, there will be much leftist celebration. First female and all that.  That wave of enthusiasm will have energy, but it will only last so long. She catches that wave now, 3 years later when she’s trying to get re-elected, that energy will be spent.  She rides that wave later, with only a year to go, the cry will be “Let her have her chance” or some other sympathy play.

Rip the bandage off now!
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 4:28:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, would ya look at that. Hmmm.
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 5:00:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I thought that he had the booster?
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/5/2021 6:15:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm legit shocked this is still in GD!
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 6:20:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Don’t worry they will have him on invermectin and Hydroxychloroquine before you know it
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 6:24:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh, please, please, please.  And hopefully, camel toe and pelosi, too.  Please.
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 6:30:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Let’s go Brandon!

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/5/2021 6:34:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Oh, please, please, please.  And hopefully, camel toe and pelosi, too.  Please.
View Quote

lol, you don't ask for much, do you?  Not gonna lie, anything scrubs Joe, the Ho, and Nasty off the map, I would get a freedom boner for about a week.
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 6:58:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You're not thinking about this the right way.

People who only get their news from the regular media and don't try and see if it's true are *already* believing things that are mutually contradictory.

We already know the vaccine's ability to protect you from infection is down - study over in the wuhan lockdown thread in the covid subforum puts it at about 38% rate for unvax in a household, vs 25% for vaxxed in household and after about 6 mo the protection against severe cases wanes, but it wanes faster for the elderly and ... males.

Will you see this cited in the media in an attempt to cool the temperature down? No.

Will you see them citing the *fact* that you can have your shots, have a case, and not feel so bad, therefore, "screw it, it's just a sore throat, I'm going to work" and you expose people around you...

The answer is an obvious no. That would not push things in the direction they want. They want to destroy things so they can pick up the shattered pieces and make their utopia. We already know they don't care about innocence and they are willing to murder (hello, abortion), and they believe there are too many people for the earth to support.

If joe gets a case and dies or is DNF because of the brain fog (he hasn't got any spare capacity to absorb the grey matter damage), and they incite hatred against people over this, and a few thousand eggs get cracked on the way to making that omlette they want ... they won't be bothered by their consciences in the slightest.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If the corona virus kills the president of the US it is going to be nothing but bad for all of us. For one thing, national sympathy for the dead president will turn to anger at anybody who doesn't want to get the vaccine. The pressure for employers to force the vaccine on all personnel will be immense. People who are on the fence about mandates won't be on the fence anymore.

Even if he had the vaccine?

He's already on camera SUPPOSEDLY getting it. Are they going to say that was a lie?

If he dies of it, after being vaccinated, that only bolsters the idea that the jab isn't worth it.

Also, despite getting the most votes of any president in the history of the universe, I don't think this "national sympathy" is going to be as widespread as you seem to think.

You're not thinking about this the right way.

People who only get their news from the regular media and don't try and see if it's true are *already* believing things that are mutually contradictory.

We already know the vaccine's ability to protect you from infection is down - study over in the wuhan lockdown thread in the covid subforum puts it at about 38% rate for unvax in a household, vs 25% for vaxxed in household and after about 6 mo the protection against severe cases wanes, but it wanes faster for the elderly and ... males.

Will you see this cited in the media in an attempt to cool the temperature down? No.

Will you see them citing the *fact* that you can have your shots, have a case, and not feel so bad, therefore, "screw it, it's just a sore throat, I'm going to work" and you expose people around you...

The answer is an obvious no. That would not push things in the direction they want. They want to destroy things so they can pick up the shattered pieces and make their utopia. We already know they don't care about innocence and they are willing to murder (hello, abortion), and they believe there are too many people for the earth to support.

If joe gets a case and dies or is DNF because of the brain fog (he hasn't got any spare capacity to absorb the grey matter damage), and they incite hatred against people over this, and a few thousand eggs get cracked on the way to making that omlette they want ... they won't be bothered by their consciences in the slightest.

This
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 7:03:27 AM EDT
[#10]
President Biden does NOT have Covid.

Quoted:
I hope we hear how they treat it. I'll lmao it they use ivermectin and NAC. or any of the alternative treatments out there.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/5/2021 7:04:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
President Biden does NOT have Covid.

View Quote
Yup.
It's the flu....
Nothing more
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top