Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 91
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 7:13:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It amazes me how long they can ignore their angels of death.
How many dead bodies does it take to start taking notice?

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2019/09/19/multimedia/19xp-buck/19xp-buck-jumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp

Ed Buck Faces Federal Drug Charge in Death of Man in His Home

Well, eleven was the line he crossed. We had to start paying attention there because it became 'disturbing' ... wtf.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
News of another high society sexual predator friend of Adam Schiff/ABC/NBC employee just getting busted. This one was trying to get a 9 year old girl to send him sexual explicit pictures and vid. Add that to the list of Ed Buck and JE, who  Schiff had had meetings with after his first conviction.
https://i.redd.it/bnl695pmkpy31.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEHQi7l8B18

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2019/09/19/multimedia/19xp-buck/19xp-buck-jumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp

The authorities outlined a disturbing pattern in which they say that Mr. Buck traded drugs and money for sexual favors. They said there were at least 11 victims.
Well, eleven was the line he crossed. We had to start paying attention there because it became 'disturbing' ... wtf.
Yeah he is a serial killer. The guy who died a year back got the attention no other of his victims did because there was  strong grass roots media attention of Buck because the Victims mother made a public cry for help and was successful thanks to community activists..

You know, the kind of people facebook and google are actively censoring and deplatforming.

There is no telling how many young homeless men this guy offed and disposed of. I mean he was coming at one of his victims with an electric saw when the victim come out of a drug induced stupor... there Is no way a guy can run a drug den for junkie sex slaves out of his home without everyone knowing. It was just like Epstein. Everyone knew, no one cared, and then a victim was able to get the right attention and a few thousand people started making noise about it.
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 12:01:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Yeah he is a serial killer. The guy who died a year back got the attention no other of his victims did because there was  strong grass roots media attention of Buck because the Victims mother made a public cry for help and was successful thanks to community activists..

You know, the kind of people facebook and google are actively censoring and deplatforming.

There is no telling how many young homeless men this guy offed and disposed of. I mean he was coming at one of his victims with an electric saw when the victim come out of a drug induced stupor... there Is no way a guy can run a drug den for junkie sex slaves out of his home without everyone knowing. It was just like Epstein. Everyone knew, no one cared, and then a victim was able to get the right attention and a few thousand people started making noise about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
News of another high society sexual predator friend of Adam Schiff/ABC/NBC employee just getting busted. This one was trying to get a 9 year old girl to send him sexual explicit pictures and vid. Add that to the list of Ed Buck and JE, who  Schiff had had meetings with after his first conviction.

The authorities outlined a disturbing pattern in which they say that Mr. Buck traded drugs and money for sexual favors. They said there were at least 11 victims.

Time will prove that Ed Buck was nothing more than a well heeled John Wayne Gacy
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 12:20:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I had not previously heard of Rep Paul Gosar, I’m starting to like his style though.
View Quote
AMEN!!!

Link Posted: 11/15/2019 12:45:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Time will prove that Ed Buck was nothing more than a well heeled John Wayne Gacy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And possibly that Bill Clinton was Roman Polanski on Air Force One.
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 6:10:58 PM EDT
[#5]
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50431163
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 7:14:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Poor prince is just a victim of circumstance. He just likes pizza.

Prince Andrew Jeffrey Epstein BBC Highlights
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 7:51:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/S5BHYBQ.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/S5BHYBQ.jpg
We are being played by the untouchables.
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 8:59:04 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 11/18/2019 8:36:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/18/2019 8:45:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/19/2019 1:56:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Wet noodle comes to mind...
Link Posted: 11/19/2019 2:26:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Put working cameras on those guys so they don't end up deaded.
Link Posted: 11/19/2019 1:55:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Click date for video.

Link Posted: 11/19/2019 2:06:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Congress will surely investigate like they did Kennedy murder, Iran-Contra,Franklin Scandal
Start connecting the billionaires and intelligence services to all of this and you might have something
But they won't and we won't.

You'll get whatever piece of BS they want you to have...a few bones and little fish sacrificed a patsy or two...
and drawn out conspiracy laced pablum for the tabloids and internet forum professional shit disturbers...and
after a time everyone will move on to the next tidbit thrown out to deviate minds and distract attention...

Been going on since the invention of mass media and entertainment

Anyone who gets too dogged usually ends up in a place they don't wanna be.
Link Posted: 11/19/2019 2:10:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Click date for video.

View Quote
Link Posted: 11/19/2019 5:02:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
I see AP is sticking to the narrative.... Epstein killed himself.
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 4:12:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Price Andrew just stepped down according to Sara Carter Twitter.
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 4:16:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
Stepping back from public duties. I’m sure he’ll be fine.
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 5:28:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
I just watched the interview. The guy lied about everything.
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 5:31:05 PM EDT
[#20]
What do you call Prince Andrew after he steps down?

Prince Andrew
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 5:39:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What do you call Prince Andrew after he steps down?

Prince Andrew
View Quote
Child Rapist
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 5:41:51 PM EDT
[#22]
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... seems as though Alex Jones get vindicated daily...
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 5:49:29 PM EDT
[#23]
I haven't been following this case closely for the past few months but can anyone give me an update on Ghislaine Maxwell?

Has she been detained, questioned, are they currently building a case against her??? I keep hearing about Prince Andrew but he's small fish compared to Ghislaine....she was literally Epstein's right hand woman/partner in crime.

She seems like the key to this puzzle yet from everything I can tell, nothing has happened to her and it's been months now.

If the was some local neighborhood pedo implicated in the same way, he would have been brought in for questioning within seconds.
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 5:50:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I haven't been following this case closely for the past few months but can anyone give me an update on the Ghislaine Maxwell?

Has she been detained, questioned, are they currently building a case against her???

She seems like the key to this puzzle yet from everything I can tell, nothing has happened to her and it's been months now.

If the was some local neighborhood pedo implicated in the same way, he would have been brought in for questioning within seconds.
View Quote
Who?
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 5:52:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Who?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I haven't been following this case closely for the past few months but can anyone give me an update on the Ghislaine Maxwell?

Has she been detained, questioned, are they currently building a case against her???

Who?
Are you joking?
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 5:57:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Inside Jeffrey Epstein's New Mexico ranch: Jaw-dropping pictures show pedophile's eight person party shower, life-sized installation of a crucified Jesus and 'underground strip club where teens would entertain VIP guests'

The contractor claims there was a photo on show at the main house of Epstein with Bill Clinton surrounded by topless under-aged girls. He said: 'It's a huge home, when you approach it, it looks like a resort hotel, way up on the hill, you can barely see it from the town down below, and there's a long loop road up there and he's got a small airport'
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 6:25:08 PM EDT
[#27]
LOL @ the notion of ABC news interrupting the endless trumpeting of "impeach Trump!!!" to actually assist congress in getting to the bottom of the Epstein story. Liberty and accountability in this country is in its death throes and the MSM/democrats were the ones with their hands gripped around its throat. Epstein wasn't the only thing declared dead that day.
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 6:26:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I haven't been following this case closely for the past few months but can anyone give me an update on Ghislaine Maxwell?

Has she been detained, questioned, are they currently building a case against her??? I keep hearing about Prince Andrew but he's small fish compared to Ghislaine....she was literally Epstein's right hand woman/partner in crime.

View Quote
Has she even been seen alive lately? Might have already deaded herself twice in the back of the head.
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 6:33:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Who?
View Quote
Epstein's wife, helicopter pilot, and recruiter of flesh.
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 6:38:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Has she even been seen alive lately? Might have already deaded herself twice in the back of the head.
View Quote
Doubt it.

She's probably holed up in some ritzy spot, new name and all that.

She's got to have a dead switch.  She'd never have escaped if she didn't.
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 6:44:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who?
Wife?
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 6:45:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Look into those cold, dead eyes. Look at that empty temple of evil he had built. It's crazy that the entire world knows that the Bills (Clinton and Richardson), Prince Andrew, and others were right smack in the middle of this... but they still walk free.  
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 6:46:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who?
And her father was Mossad.

Basically Epstein's right hand woman. Any famous picture of Epstein with Prince Andrew, Clintons, Trumps, etc.. all have her standing with Epstein attached at the hip.

She was know to do a lot of Epstein's dirty work.
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 6:48:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Wife?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who?
Wife?
Not official wife but his partner. She's been attached to his hip since the early 90s.

She was also close friends with Prince Andrew, was a wedding guest at Chelsea Clintons' wedding, etc..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghislaine_Maxwell

I think she is the key to this whole thing.
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 6:50:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Wife?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who?
Wife?
They weren’t married - she was his procurer.
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 6:51:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Her father Robert Maxwell was a beloved spy.

Team up Les Wexner and his friends past and present...after giving Epstein a bugged mansion to ply his real craft in? ...hello?

The question is will Ms Maxwell end up like her dad?...buried with honors? or forgotten.

What a nasty mess this world is sometimes.
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 6:52:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Inside Jeffrey Epstein's New Mexico ranch: Jaw-dropping pictures show pedophile's eight person party shower, life-sized installation of a crucified Jesus and 'underground strip club where teens would entertain VIP guests'

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/11/20/14/21249104-7703257-image-a-60_1574260330839.jpg

The contractor claims there was a photo on show at the main house of Epstein with Bill Clinton surrounded by topless under-aged girls. He said: 'It's a huge home, when you approach it, it looks like a resort hotel, way up on the hill, you can barely see it from the town down below, and there's a long loop road up there and he's got a small airport'
Nice big desert to dig lots of holes in too...and not far from Mexico as the crow flies.
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 6:56:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/11/20/14/21249104-7703257-image-a-60_1574260330839.jpg

What kind of dipshit builds a 180sqft shower with just two showerheads right next to each other?
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 7:05:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Wanna bet that Trump Tower is just as gaudy.  The big shower is opulent but not shocking.

Now, a 1000SF basement strip club, yeah that would raise my eyebrows, I have seen plenty of MTV Cribs shows to know that they aren't uncommon in rapper homes but JEDNKH doesn't look like a rapper so hmmm.
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 7:08:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who?
Wife?
That’s what I thought
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 7:09:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
What kind of dipshit builds a 180sqft shower with just two showerheads right next to each other?
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/11/20/16/21248258-7703257-Pictures_from_inside_the_main_house_show_a_party_shower_for_up_t-m-77_1574268080490.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/11/20/16/21248258-7703257-Pictures_from_inside_the_main_house_show_a_party_shower_for_up_t-m-77_1574268080490.jpg
A dipshit that likes to sit on the bench and beat off while watching the showering.
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 7:13:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Doubt it.

She's probably holed up in some ritzy spot, new name and all that.

She's got to have a dead switch.  She'd never have escaped if she didn't.
View Quote
True. But "they" may find a way to dead her eventually. After all, JE did "kill himself".
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 7:17:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
I would guess there is another duplicate shower set up on the right hand wall as well. Plus that’s a shower head with a rain head and looks like a hand spray as well.
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 7:19:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Jesus, it is hard for me to wrap my head around that level of wealth.
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 7:21:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Wanna bet that Trump Tower is just as gaudy.  The big shower is opulent but not shocking.

Now, a 1000SF basement strip club, yeah that would raise my eyebrows, I have seen plenty of MTV Cribs shows to know that they aren't uncommon in rapper homes but JEDNKH doesn't look like a rapper so hmmm.
View Quote
“8 person party shower” is one of those eye rolling bad clickbait headlines. OMG ! Look at the lotions and oils!
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 7:23:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

“8 person party shower” is one of those eye rolling bad clickbait headlines.
View Quote
Exactly.  Those giant showers are common in the homes of wealthy people.  Mine are just fiberglass common folk but the rich like their fancy bathrooms.
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 7:29:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Exactly.  Those giant showers are common in the homes of wealthy people.  Mine are just fiberglass common folk but the rich like their fancy bathrooms.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

“8 person party shower” is one of those eye rolling bad clickbait headlines.
I have a nice tiled shower.  But, sometimes I have to ask her to move so I can reach my soaps.  
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 8:17:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

And her father was Mossad.

Basically Epstein's right hand woman. Any famous picture of Epstein with Prince Andrew, Clintons, Trumps, etc.. all have her standing with Epstein attached at the hip.

She was know to do a lot of Epstein's dirty work.
View Quote
Like hanging witnesses and making it look like suicide?!
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 8:22:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 8:52:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Wondered when that was going to happen.
Page / 91
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top