BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 12:49:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He was a garbage human that fed on the pain of others. Fuck him.
View Quote

Well, he was a lawyer, Democrat, and the Mayor of Cincinnati; so it goes without saying.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 1:04:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

In fairness, he did end his shows with critical and thought provoking commentary. . .

View Quote

More like a generic hallmark card.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 1:06:05 AM EDT
[#3]
can't believe people didn't realize his show wasn't real. Seriously? Everything was hiliariously planned to complete rediculousness and most everybody realized it but it was too good to look away  

Jerrrry! Jerrry! Jerrry!

I bet they think his show Baggage was also real...
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 1:12:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Mayor
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 1:34:51 AM EDT
[#5]
It's a tragedy he didn't go as he lived

If I were Jerry Springer, I'd want to go by getting beamed in the head by a can of dinty moore during a Walmart brawl I was narrating
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 1:53:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh, damn.

I've moved on.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 3:32:41 AM EDT
[#7]
I was entertained from time to time when I watched
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 4:07:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That's going to be one big chair to fill.  I wonder if Geraldo is going to attend the funeral... if he does, I'm guessing he's going to show his respect and just stand for the whole thing...
View Quote

Well, Geraldo does have bad luck with chairs.

ETA: I used to live in a white-trash hole. I may have been the only tenant not on Section 8. My next-door neighbor was on the show. And her meth-fueled life triangle was really real.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 4:54:53 AM EDT
[#9]
I drove to Chicago once, watched them tape an episode,  drove back to st louis. And got called in to work that night... long day...
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 5:54:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Rest In peace
View Quote

I don't believe there will be peace for Jerry. Just by observing his life and what it stood for.

Hopefully I'm wrong and he called on the name if the Lord and repented before he breathed his last breath.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 6:14:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Attachment Attached File

I’ve been there a a time or two.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 6:34:26 AM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

My father was born and raised there.

More on subject, I remember the heyday of the show. even at a young age, I realized it was about as real as wrestling. It was hilarious to watch though.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 7:19:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Ha ha, yeah that too.  Although it didn’t seem to hurt his career too much.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought the lesson was: when paying for a hooker, never write a personal check.  

Ha ha, yeah that too.  Although it didn’t seem to hurt his career too much.

God as my witness, my former Step Daughter wrote a bad check to a drug dealer for pills

Link Posted: 4/28/2023 7:20:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Well, he was a lawyer, Democrat, and the Mayor of Cincinnati; so it goes without saying.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 9:19:40 AM EDT
[#15]
I met and spent some time with Jerry back in 2008. They were filming America's Got Talent in Dallas, and I was his bodyguard.  It was 3 or 4 days.  I found Jerry to be a very down-to-earth guy.  He was appreciative of the support, had a  great sense of humor, especially jokes about himself, and was genuine.

I am saddened by his passing.
Link Posted: 4/28/2023 1:32:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 5:31:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Are they going to cremate, or...

BURY!!!  BURY!!!  BURY!!!

Link Posted: 4/29/2023 5:44:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 6:14:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Not Jerry Springer, but I had an ex that had been on Maury Povich multiple times, and a guy that I went to high school with has also been on Maury, multiple times. Also a girl I went to high school with that was in my computer class.

Link Posted: 4/29/2023 6:34:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Not Jerry Springer, but I had an ex that had been on Maury Povich multiple times, and a guy that I went to high school with has also been on Maury, multiple times. Also a girl I went to high school with that was in my computer class.

View Quote

Story?   You can't just say someone you knew was on Springer without some context.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 7:12:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Jerry Springer was the low grade WWE of trash tv.

Several returning actors were cast over the years.

"But it's all real!!!"

Nope! Lots of shit was completely staged and faked throughout the years as carnie people were paid more to appear on other shows.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top