Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 5:52:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Yep. Don't miss Florida. They can keep their diversity.

Lol at the guy who left gun friendly FL for the draconian state of NH.....  
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 5:55:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can open carry anywhere here. Not there. Plus there's less reason to NEED a gun when just going to the store. Compare crime stats.
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 6:08:20 PM EDT
[#3]
ibftl

anyway.

i has idea. im gonna buy up an abounded mall somewhere close to potential battle candidates. then im gonna stock the mall with bats, knives, gats, swords all kinds of weapons. im gonna put vid cameras all over the place.

gonna give away free malt liquor at the door.

gonna place a few pairs of designer shoes at the top of this artificial mountain in the middle.

im gonna charge pay per view on hbo like boxing matches or mixed martial arts.

gonna make a mint..
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 6:11:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
ibftl

anyway.

i has idea. im gonna buy up an abounded mall somewhere close to potential battle candidates. then im gonna stock the mall with bats, knives, gats, swords all kinds of weapons. im gonna put vid cameras all over the place.

gonna place a few pairs of designer shoes at the top of this artificial mountain in the middle.

gonna make a mint..

That's almost what happened to the Hollywood Fashion Center in Hollywood, Florida, which used to be a big mall with Jordan Marsh, Burdines and other anchors through the 80's. It was closed and abandoned, then it was made into a sort of third world flea market. Chaos reigned. They only closed it again when they determined that much of the merchandise for sale was either counterfeit or stolen.
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 6:17:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Local news just posted these photos.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b96/leondana/null_zps938ff24e.png

wtf that looks like Soweto
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 6:17:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
http://media-cache-ec4.pinimg.com/192x/5b/3b/0b/5b3b0baa602432da774a0c64edc4928c.jpg
Quoted:
those fucking amish kids running amok

you love these little racist jokes don't you?
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 6:20:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
ibftl

anyway.

gonna make a mint..

Link Posted: 6/25/2013 6:25:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Is that the mall on 441/ St Rd 7?

Yep.
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 6:29:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Latest photo of the rumble:

Link Posted: 6/25/2013 6:31:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://media-cache-ec4.pinimg.com/192x/5b/3b/0b/5b3b0baa602432da774a0c64edc4928c.jpg
Quoted:

OK, I'll point to the hunter's orange elephant in the room that no one wants to see.
It is that 10% of the population that commits 90% of the crime. The 2011 FBI crime stats are available in XLS format from the www.fbi.gov site. Download them and prove me wrong.
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 6:32:19 PM EDT
[#11]
And they said "YOU DON'T NEED AN MP5."

Link Posted: 6/25/2013 6:32:22 PM EDT
[#12]
No videos posted anywhere, what the hell.
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 6:32:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
ibftl

anyway.

gonna make a mint..

That's almost what happened to the Hollywood Fashion Center in Hollywood, Florida, which used to be a big mall with Jordan Marsh, Burdines and other anchors through the 80's. It was closed and abandoned, then it was made into a sort of third world flea market. Chaos reigned. They only closed it again when they determined that much of the merchandise for sale was either counterfeit or stolen.

That place was insane, I lived about 15 miles away, going there was like visiting the third world.  If the third world had a shit-ton of little stores selling press-on nails and hair extensions.

Link Posted: 6/25/2013 6:35:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
According to a few posters in another thread, GD is racist becuse of threads like this.

Racist????   For telling the truth??? Fuck them.....
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 6:45:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Keeping busy just doing what they do.
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 6:48:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Haven't clicked link...but I'm guessing a new sports shoe(Nike?) hit the shelves.

According to the article, the fight started between two women who were outside and (somehow) it spread to the inside of the mall.

Yea I clicked after I guessed...oh well, my same thought will apply to the next one as it has in the past.
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 6:52:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK, I'll point to the hunter's orange elephant in the room that no one wants to see.
It is that 10% of the population that commits 90% of the crime. The 2011 FBI crime stats are available in XLS format from the www.fbi.gov site. Download them and prove me wrong.

then just say it.

no sense making sport of it like this guy with his "amish" BS
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 6:52:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Rumspringa already?
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 6:54:15 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

According to a few posters in another thread, GD is racist becuse of threads like this.

Just calling it like it is.

Well, frankly I never see the topics where the white folks are rioting.  Statistically, it must happen 8 or 9 times more frequently than these threads yet we rarely ever see a single one.  It must be racist.

Link Posted: 6/25/2013 7:00:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Hey, its gotta be called the way it is.  You see who you see or who you dont see at one of these things, right?  K?
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 7:01:10 PM EDT
[#21]
I had no idea chess teams were so popular in Fla.
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 7:07:20 PM EDT
[#22]
You guys forgot the mods warning about the whole Amish thing!
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 7:07:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

then just say it.

I think he did just say it. Problem is when facts are pointed out, the fact giver is immediately labeled a racist.
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 7:21:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Is that the mall on 441/ St Rd 7?

Yes, and pretty much all of lauderhill is a shithole
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 7:33:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, apparently the truth should never actually be spoken (or in this case, typed).

Posting a factual thread about a mindless brawl whose participants are mostly black is not racist.  It is a simple fact.

Now...posting a response in such a thread stating that the police broke up the fighting by dispensing free KFC coupons and watermelon slices...

THATS racist.  

Link Posted: 6/25/2013 7:38:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Wow hope someone got footage.

Check World Star Hip Hop.
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 7:39:13 PM EDT
[#27]
hahahahahaha
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 7:39:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You guys forgot the mods warning about the whole Amish thing!

I must have missed it.  What was it?
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 7:42:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
You know what is the only good thing about paying $15,000 a year in property taxes?  I don't have shit like this happen in my neighborhood.

Soo many people retire from Florida to NY.

$15,000 a year in property taxes and no state income tax will get you far away from Lauderhill and right next to the ocean.
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 7:43:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can open carry anywhere here. Not there. Plus there's less reason to NEED a gun when just going to the store. Compare crime stats.

Google City of Lighthouse Point crime stats. Just one example.  Florida is a big state unlike NH
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 7:44:29 PM EDT
[#31]
The right of the people to mindless riot, shall not be infringed.
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 7:48:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
If Obama had 200-300 sons......

This
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 7:52:58 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

then just say it.

Perhaps he should have used "youth's", huh? No sense in not just saying it, right?

Link Posted: 6/25/2013 7:53:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Let me guess...was it white middle-class taxpayers?

Link Posted: 6/25/2013 7:57:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Your cold.....
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 8:03:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Crowd are for suckers and idiots. It really is fun and games to someone pulls out a gat and starts shooting at anything that moves.
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 8:11:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except Manch-Vegas, which is awful.
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 8:57:34 PM EDT
[#38]
No white folks involved?  I say racist!  Are no whites allowed there, scared off by blacks?

Are there any riots or melees involving only whites, I never see them posted here.
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 9:04:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is it racist or a joke? "Amish" is an ironic euphemism.
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 9:14:17 PM EDT
[#40]
In NYC back in the 80's, they called it "Wilding"    Is that term still used, or has it fallen out of favor?
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 9:21:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
No white folks involved?  I say racist!  Are no whites allowed there, scared off by blacks?

Are there any riots or melees involving only whites, I never see them posted here.

I STARTED a riot in the Lauderhill Mall 15 or so Decembers ago.

I'd gotten off work early ( at the time I worked at Lauderhill Chili's ) and went to the Lauderhill Mall on my way home to do some Christmas shopping. After buying a few gifts and feeling full of the Christmas Sprit, walking back to the entrance I had come in, I walked through the center of the mall where they had a number of quarter fed "rides" ( horses, jeeps, a helicopter, small carousel, etc. )  arrayed. Like I said, feeling full of the sprit of the season, I dug into my pocket, pulled out a hand full of quarters, and fed every ride in the place.

I didn't do it intending to start a riot/cage match between the multitude of prepubescent kids that were in attendance, but that is what happened.
25 plus 12 and under 'chillins  seemed like they were trying to absolutely KILL each other to get the  free rides.

I probably could have broken up the worst of the fights, but realized that I risked offending a group of 'baby daddys by doing so, so I decided discression was the better part of valor and GTFO before the aforementioned 'baby daddys realized I was the reason for the whole mess.

Bargains be damned, I no longer do any of my Christmas shopping at the Lauderhill mall. Truth be told the only time I go in there at all anymore is when I get a craving for some good curry goat
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 9:22:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is it racist or a joke? "Amish" is an ironic euphemism.

Was it racist for the Bald guy to be called "Curly"?    

In a perfect world, anyone spouting political correctness, would immediately be consumed by flesh eating termites.

And common sense and good humor could reign supreme.  

Link Posted: 6/25/2013 9:37:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 11:32:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your cold.....

His cold what?
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 11:33:43 PM EDT
[#45]
I wonder if threads like this are what run CBF off.
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 11:34:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd gotten off work early ( at the time I worked at Lauderhill Chili's ) and went to the Lauderhill Mall on my way home to do some Christmas shopping. After buying a few gifts and feeling full of the Christmas Sprit, walking back to the entrance I had come in, I walked through the center of the mall where they had a number of quarter fed "rides" ( horses, jeeps, a helicopter, small carousel, etc. )  arrayed. Like I said, feeling full of the sprit of the season, I dug into my pocket, pulled out a hand full of quarters, and fed every ride in the place.

I didn't do it intending to start a riot/cage match between the multitude of prepubescent kids that were in attendance, but that is what happened.
25 plus 12 and under 'chillins  seemed like they were trying to absolutely KILL each other to get the  free rides.

I probably could have broken up the worst of the fights, but realized that I risked offending a group of 'baby daddys by doing so, so I decided discression was the better part of valor and GTFO before the aforementioned 'baby daddys realized I was the reason for the whole mess.

Bargains be damned, I no longer do any of my Christmas shopping at the Lauderhill mall. Truth be told the only time I go in there at all anymore is when I get a craving for some good curry goat

I am so doing that this year.

Link Posted: 6/25/2013 11:35:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Local news just posted these photos.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b96/leondana/null_zps938ff24e.png

Is that Mogadishu?
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 11:49:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am so doing that this year.

Brilliant!
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 11:52:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Article says it began between 2 girls...

Looks like they added a couple of zeroes.  

Shoppers started to randomly slap each other?

Well, you know, we all be fighting, e'rbody be fighting.

Man makes a good point.  
Link Posted: 6/26/2013 12:06:48 AM EDT
[#50]

I am shocked, shocked I say!!!

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top