Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 47
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 11:45:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How is that Trump's fault?  WTF Utah gave us Romney.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh well in other news, the Republican Senate shot down Trumps choice for ATF Director because of, you guessed it, his stance on gun rights! More winning! MAGA! Trust Trump!

Via Twitter @StephenGutowski

Uh...Trump nominated him? Kinda makes it "his fault" for proposing someone in favor of UBC and praising Eric Holder to head a Federal department that can directly impact our 2A freedoms.

In fact, it's sorta the definition of "his fault" lol
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 11:45:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Oh well in other news, the Republican Senate shot down Trumps choice for ATF Director because of, you guessed it, his stance on gun rights! More winning! MAGA! Trust Trump!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP, almost time for a title change
I'll update it once the dems start the impeachment proceedings!
Lol. I meant the other way.
I haven’t been watching the news today. What developments have occurred?
Stupid voters gave us a democratic house so we would be more inclined to fight for gun rights.  And ass cancer.

Good job changing course.

Anyway, just stopping by for my daily LOL to you OP.
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 11:59:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I haven't been watching the news today. What developments have occurred?
Stupid voters gave us a democratic house so we would be more inclined to fight for gun rights.  And ass cancer.

Don't be fooled by the Senate's vote.  For chrissake this is to keep the few idiots who truly believe the GOP gives a shit about gun rights some fodder to whack off to if not something more devious.

The reality is the Senate will vote on impeachment.  You will see some who you believed to be good guys and honest to god conservatives vote to impeach.  It might surprise you.  You will see some vote against it.  Some of those will surprise you.  It is all scripted.

What is the goal of impeachment anyway?  There are obviously several.  Distraction from the past crimes/etc. committed by Obama and the uniparty team in the Senate/FBI/DOJ/CIA/etc. et-al.  More importantly though moving forward it helps ensure Trump is completely neutered in terms of his ability to govern.  They cannot have a populist America first economy guy in the White House.  If he is politically neutered then the second part of the plan comes into play.

That would be Mitt Romney.  The timing is key.  We've already seen some Republican fodder enter the race against Trump.  My guess on the IG report was to release it post November election time period and possibly as late as December of this year.  I might have been right on that but now I'm wrong.  The goal is to get impeachment in the House completed prior to the end of the year putting the onus on the Senate moving forward.  There will be maximum pressure on the Senate to vote either late this year or early in 2020.  Why?  Primates.

Don't be surprised to find that after the House impeaches and maybe even before a Senate vote Romney will suddenly appear to be the voice of reason and gather a great deal of media attention.  After the nation is sold on Trump being too politically weak to continue Romney will take the stage as a voice of clarity and reason.  He will play up his Mormon background and how honest and great he is compared to that sleazeball Trump.  The first primaries are in February that sets a timeline if Romney wants to play it that way...and the GOPe leadership is probably all about it.

IMO this is the plan.  The GOPe will enter the Mormonmaster5000 after Trump is weakened and we can expect a true uniparty race  going through 2020 with Trump being marginalized out of the story...that is if their plan goes the way they want it.  Trump is not going to let that happen though so expect full retardsville over the next year-and-a-half.
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 12:05:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Ukraine pres is a friend of trump, they trust each other. Shit is going to get real. Trump is 8 moves ahead of the dems.

Dems are pinned, no matter what move they make they lose big.  It really is 4d chess, like all politics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Ukraine pres is a friend of trump, they trust each other. Shit is going to get real. Trump is 8 moves ahead of the dems.

Dems are pinned, no matter what move they make they lose big.  It really is 4d chess, like all politics.
What’s going to be comical is how they try to say Ukraine is friends with Trump who is a Russian agent. Lol.
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 12:18:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

If there was a poll that you had to cast a vote in, would you choose

*Chance of Ass Cancer
*Get Ass Cancer?
View Quote
Now that made me laugh.

There's a crew on here that would vote for ass cancer .
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 12:19:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Don't be fooled by the Senate's vote.  For chrissake this is to keep the few idiots who truly believe the GOP gives a shit about gun rights some fodder to whack off to if not something more devious.

The reality is the Senate will vote on impeachment.  You will see some who you believed to be good guys and honest to god conservatives vote to impeach.  It might surprise you.  You will see some vote against it.  Some of those will surprise you.  It is all scripted.

What is the goal of impeachment anyway?  There are obviously several.  Distraction from the past crimes/etc. committed by Obama and the uniparty team in the Senate/FBI/DOJ/CIA/etc. et-al.  More importantly though moving forward it helps ensure Trump is completely neutered in terms of his ability to govern.  They cannot have a populist America first economy guy in the White House.  If he is politically neutered then the second part of the plan comes into play.

That would be Mitt Romney.  The timing is key.  We've already seen some Republican fodder enter the race against Trump.  My guess on the IG report was to release it post November election time period and possibly as late as December of this year.  I might have been right on that but now I'm wrong.  The goal is to get impeachment in the House completed prior to the end of the year putting the onus on the Senate moving forward.  There will be maximum pressure on the Senate to vote either late this year or early in 2020.  Why?  Primates.

Don't be surprised to find that after the House impeaches and maybe even before a Senate vote Romney will suddenly appear to be the voice of reason and gather a great deal of media attention.  After the nation is sold on Trump being too politically weak to continue Romney will take the stage as a voice of clarity and reason.  He will play up his Mormon background and how honest and great he is compared to that sleazeball Trump.  The first primaries are in February that sets a timeline if Romney wants to play it that way...and the GOPe leadership is probably all about it.

IMO this is the plan.  The GOPe will enter the Mormonmaster5000 after Trump is weakened and we can expect a true uniparty race  going through 2020 with Trump being marginalized out of the story...that is if their plan goes the way they want it.  Trump is not going to let that happen though so expect full retardsville over the next year-and-a-half.
View Quote
Primates or primaries?
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 12:26:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Pompeo just might dump a fuckton of incriminating Biden Ukrainian documents on the dems. They will wish they never asked for a damn thing.
View Quote
Of all of Trump's cabinet, Pompeo is the one I'm confident will push in their shit.
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 2:24:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
For anyone that is interested this is a long but very detailed article of where things are probably going.  The House rules set by Pelosi, created in December of 2018 for this session of Congress, have been setup from day one to enable an impeachment vote.  A snippet is below.
View Quote
While this makes sense, the big issue is an official impeachment inquiry requires vote out of committee and a House vote. The "inquiry" committees only authority is the shouting of lies to the ignorant that it is official. It isn't.

That is why Nadler has been told to fuck off

There is literally nothing in the rule changes that say that. There isn't anything in the article he links to about the changes either.
There is plenty fuckery in it but it doesn't change the vote requirement to make it "official"

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/09/28/pelosis-house-rule-changes-are-key-part-of-articles-of-impeachment-being-drafted-over-next-two-weeks/

They are counting on the fact that all of their base don't care if they follow rules and many people don't bother to look
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 2:27:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I haven’t been watching the news today. What developments have occurred?

Still can’t get over the fact that your GEOTUS is an anti-gun NY liberal? That’s my LOL to you
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 2:33:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Still can’t get over the fact that your GEOTUS is an anti-gun NY liberal? That’s my LOL to you
View Quote
Can you point to any other figure in your lifetime willing to take on the status quo and not be destroyed?
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 3:18:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
Why did you vote for him in 2016?
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 3:23:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
More importantly why is he actively working to get a random communist elected next November?
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 3:26:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BonJour
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 3:28:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Uh...Trump nominated him? Kinda makes it "his fault" for proposing someone in favor of UBC and praising Eric Holder to head a Federal department that can directly impact our 2A freedoms.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just another shining example of the swamp filling.
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 3:54:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because I believed the hype video of Donald Jr. at Silencerco acting like his father was going to be a pro-2A President. That and the whole draining the swamp, build the wall, and lock her up rhetoric.
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 3:55:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 3:56:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
More importantly why is he actively working to get a random communist elected next November?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actively working? No, just trying to explain why I won't vote for him again. If you paid any attention to my earlier posts I disclosed that I am a volunteer with a TX GOP org. so nice try!

Link Posted: 9/28/2019 5:07:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Actively working? No, just trying to explain why I won't vote for him again. If you paid any attention to my earlier posts I disclosed that I am a volunteer with a TX GOP org. so nice try!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah, part of the swamp.  Even as a volunteer.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 5:09:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Wouldn't it be political suicide for a republican to vote for impeachment or removal of President Trump?
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 5:10:47 PM EDT
[#20]
If they are gonna impeach they need to shit or get off the pot.
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 5:48:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Wouldn't it be political suicide for a republican to vote for impeachment or removal of President Trump?
View Quote
Yes. They would be primaried out for sure.

Run one campaign ad. “I didn’t vote to take your awesome president out of office”.
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 6:09:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

He forgot about the thousands of us who will stay at home or will vote D because of his anti gun rhetoric LOL
View Quote
Sorry your gal lost.  Hillary was such a supporter of the 2nd Amendment.  Under her watch the Sinaloa (sp?) Cartel and ISIS received quite a few real assault rifles care of the State Department.
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 6:16:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"volunteer with a TX GOP org"

Purity chit presented.
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 6:28:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Trump needs to tell Rudy to stay off TV and quit talking to reporters.
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 6:33:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you politically active or do you just sit at home on your ass shit posting?
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 6:34:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Purity chit presented.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Purity chit presented.
What do you do to help gun rights issues on a local level? Donate to the NRA?
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 6:55:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Has anyone else noticed OP hijacked his own thread?
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 6:58:48 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote
Ha ha, you posted that like you just came in your panties.
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 7:10:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Purity chit presented.
Speak with my state rep and senator at their offices, leave messages and emails and talk with their staff when important votes in FL are coming up.

Haven't had a chance to get with my House Rep, one on one, but considering he was my state rep before going to Congress, I'm confident in him since I have spoken with him before. Still call and send emails though.

Used to donate to the NRA, but I stopped because of Ms Hammer's inaction. Moved that money to Nolo for the national level stuff.

I keep abreast of Miami's threads and articles, to stay as best informed as I can. Emails and call to other reps and senators in FL for support or condemnation.

I've taken a few acquaintances to the range for basic firearms safety and education. Haven't made any Patrick Henry's yet. lol But, they're not, afraid isn't the right word, anxious or unsure I suppose, about firearms and understand a little more firearms, the 2A and the principles on which the country was founded.

What else do I need to do in your eyes?
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 10:02:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 10:19:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Papabear, you need to wise up and think a little more deeply...

Yes, trump probably has liberal tendencies towards guns, but at the same time supports the 2A.  His heart is in the right place.

Point 1: In the context of his due process comment the perpetrator had repeatedly threated violence on school grounds even to the point of detailing shooting people.  If you had a child at that school would you not want that individual to be at least detained and checked out for weapons?  This was the point being made.  In the context of a violent, threatening individual who was not even looked at but let loose, he may have made a slightly valid point in todays climate of letting the youth run wild and unchecked until something happened..?

Point 2: Bumpstocks.  Already on shaky ground.  One pull, multiple shots.  It was only a matter of time..  Did we really lose anything?  And for the record I didn't agree.  But I digress.

Your argument is that we should vote for people that actively want to disarm us to control the population VS someone who understands our argument but wants to truly make us safer from insane lunatics?

and you chose to vote for our disarmament?

Wow..  just fucking amazing?
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 10:24:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Oh for god's sake...…...it is all starting to make sense now.

I am not surprised but thanks for the info.

I figured it was or intelligence agencies acting to overthrow the elected president once again.

Our IA's have become entirely rogue agencies...…...there should simply be NO DOUBT about it in anyone's mind by now.

Most of us KNEW this would eventually happen...…..and here we are.
View Quote
The founders feared a standing army. I wonder what they would make of several secret standing armies with secret budgets and no public accountability?
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 10:48:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Each day, I am more convinced that PDJT is divine intervention to protect and preserve this Country, unfortunately after a significant period of inattention.

How can one man survive the relentless pounding he receives from the Deep State, the IC, the alphabet media and almost everyone else in the world.

I have had some stressful times in my life, and they almost took me out.  But very few people knew about it.  I can't imagine what it's like to have the vitriol, bile, lies and hatred on almost all of the news outlets in the world, every minute, every day for years.  It's a miracle he can get out of bed in the mornings, and yet, there he is.  At the rallies, he's engaged, bright, articulate and clever.

I have never seen anything like this in my 65 years.  I am unfamiliar with anything like this in history.  It makes me believe in miracles, and gives me hope....
View Quote
He certainly is a unique individual that happened along at a critical point in our history.

The frothing hatred he inspires from our enemies, is reason enough to support him.   God bless Trump.
I hope you are right.
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 11:02:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The moron is the person who keeps voting for a party who pretends to care about the 2nd amendment to get elected but then shits on gun owners when they actually are in power.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He forgot about the thousands of us who will stay at home or will vote D because of his anti gun rhetoric LOL
Cut your nose off to spite your face. Yup, let's elect a full blown socialist who would have you shot if you won't turn in your AR because we lost bump stocks. Moron.
The moron is the person who keeps voting for a party who pretends to care about the 2nd amendment to get elected but then shits on gun owners when they actually are in power.

This thread has been wonderful for ferreting out the lib trolls.

Best part is, they out themselves.   Don’t know if we are allowed to list them(?), but there are three who prominently displayed themselves, in just the last couple pages.
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 11:04:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Yes, trump probably has liberal tendencies towards guns, but at the same time supports the 2A.  His heart is in the right place.

Point 1: In the context of his due process comment the perpetrator had repeatedly threated violence on school grounds even to the point of detailing shooting people.  If you had a child at that school would you not want that individual to be at least detained and checked out for weapons?  This was the point being made.  In the context of a violent, threatening individual who was not even looked at but let loose, he may have made a slightly valid point in todays climate of letting the youth run wild and unchecked until something happened..?

Point 2: Bumpstocks.  Already on shaky ground.  One pull, multiple shots.  It was only a matter of time..  Did we really lose anything?  And for the record I didn't agree.  But I digress.

Your argument is that we should vote for people that actively want to disarm us to control the population VS someone who understands our argument but wants to truly make us safer from insane lunatics?

View Quote
Good luck getting him to wise up.  Orange Man Bad is about all he's capable of understanding.
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 11:05:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Best part is, they out themselves.   Don’t know if we’re allowed to list them(?), but there are three who prominently displayed themselves, in just the last couple pages.
View Quote
Most of them we've already known about for a while.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 10:12:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 11:44:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
So they got the payment numbers worked out?
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 11:46:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
LOL, they are STRINGING IT ALONG waiting for something else to pop up.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 11:55:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Best part is, they out themselves.   Don’t know if we are allowed to list them(?), but there are three who prominently displayed themselves, in just the last couple pages.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cut your nose off to spite your face. Yup, let's elect a full blown socialist who would have you shot if you won't turn in your AR because we lost bump stocks. Moron.

“EvErYoNe i DiSaGrEe WiTh Is A LiBeRaL tRoLl!”
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 11:56:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
You’ve sure got some creepy fantasies man, seek help.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 11:57:49 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Speak with my state rep and senator at their offices, leave messages and emails and talk with their staff when important votes in FL are coming up.

Haven't had a chance to get with my House Rep, one on one, but considering he was my state rep before going to Congress, I'm confident in him since I have spoken with him before. Still call and send emails though.

Used to donate to the NRA, but I stopped because of Ms Hammer's inaction. Moved that money to Nolo for the national level stuff.

I keep abreast of Miami's threads and articles, to stay as best informed as I can. Emails and call to other reps and senators in FL for support or condemnation.

I've taken a few acquaintances to the range for basic firearms safety and education. Haven't made any Patrick Henry's yet. lol But, they're not, afraid isn't the right word, anxious or unsure I suppose, about firearms and understand a little more firearms, the 2A and the principles on which the country was founded.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Purity chit presented.

Sounds like you actually get out and make moves instead of most of the clowns in this thread. Good for you
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:08:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
You’re the only person to have an intelligent and articulate response that isn’t “liberal troll” in quite a while so I’ll bite.

I would never vote for disarmament. That’s insane. My concern at this point is that Trump, who I voted for, hasn’t come through on his pro-2A agenda that he ran on or that his son proclaimed that he would enact if he was elected. Trump has displayed tendencies to differ to his advisors (Jared and Ivanka) who are NY liberals and clearly Ivanka is not pro-2A at all from the reported lobbying she conducted for the Barr gun control plan. This sets up a scenario in which POTUS is being advised to do something or support a legislative proposal (such as UBC) while thinking that it will win him votes. This is extremely dangerous that Trump truly isn’t pro gun and, if he were to win a reelection after already trying to push for gun control via the Barr memo, there’s nothing stopping him because every Republican congressman would fall in line. I’m not okay with this scenario at all. Additionally, look at who Trump tried to nominate to be the Director of the BATFE. Unbelievable.

If the POTUS is a Democrat, you can guarantee most if not all Republicans in Congress will be united in opposition to any form of gun control. Republican voters would wake up and get off of their ass and apply pressure and we would (ideally) see a united front against any infringement similar to the Obama years. Is this ideal, absolutely not. I’ve made it clear that I am a one issue voter and I’m not happy with how Trump has turned out with gun rights. We have received no nationwide reciprocity, no HPA vote (yes Trump could have applied pressure to Paul Ryan to bring a floor vote), and I can’t see Trump passing any positive legislation in the future.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:26:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

If the POTUS is a Democrat, you can guarantee most if not all Republicans in Congress will be united in opposition to any form of gun control. Republican voters would wake up and get off of their ass and apply pressure and we would (ideally) see a united front against any infringement similar to the Obama years. Is this ideal, absolutely not. I've made it clear that I am a one issue voter and I'm not happy with how Trump has turned out with gun rights. We have received no UBC, no HPA vote (yes Trump could have applied pressure to Paul Ryan to bring a floor vote), and I can't see Trump passing any positive legislation in the future.
View Quote
That's a curious thing for a supposed gun rights supporter to list as a negative.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:32:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
That's a curious thing for a supposed gun rights supporter to list as a negative.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the POTUS is a Democrat, you can guarantee most if not all Republicans in Congress will be united in opposition to any form of gun control. Republican voters would wake up and get off of their ass and apply pressure and we would (ideally) see a united front against any infringement similar to the Obama years. Is this ideal, absolutely not. I've made it clear that I am a one issue voter and I'm not happy with how Trump has turned out with gun rights. We have received no UBC, no HPA vote (yes Trump could have applied pressure to Paul Ryan to bring a floor vote), and I can't see Trump passing any positive legislation in the future.
Meant to put nationwide reciprocity. OP fixed.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:39:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Freudian slip
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:48:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Freudian slip
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Freudian slip
Very funny
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 1:17:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
You got caught. Again.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 1:20:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
You got caught. Again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You got caught. Again.
You’re a liberal troll
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 1:30:32 PM EDT
[#50]
They’re chasing hubcaps, it’s a go nowhere thing. It Has to get past the Senate also.
If they are doing this, they are not taking away our rights so have fun with it. They’re just showing exactly who they are.
Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top