Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He wanted that to happen tbh
He did basically dare them to...
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:27:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Just watch. It's why they are doing this preamble of sorts to set the stage.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:29:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/25872/Trump_Deez_Nutz__2_-1108179.jpg
How much of the wall has been built? Not trolling, it's a serious question.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:30:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, you really think they aren't gonna move on this?
Oooookaaaaay...
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:31:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Lol, typical nevertruumpers
View Quote
Truumper?
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:36:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Must be a lot of deep state pigs lined up at this Ukraine trough if they’re shitting their pants this badly over it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:37:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Oooookaaaaay...
View Quote
Just like "muh Russia"
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:41:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Just like "muh Russia"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oooookaaaaay...
Just like "muh Russia"
And they moved on that but failed. You don't think they learned something?

Okay, just watch.

Trump's big mouth is helping them even more this time.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:44:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Truumper?
View Quote
We prefer "Trumpeteer."
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:53:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Question for OP.

If it is really true that a "majority of House now supports a bipartisan impeachment inquiry"  why isnt it happening?

There is no real inquiry going on, just grandstanding.

And if the really wanted to impeach they have the votes.  But they haven't voted.

Why?
View Quote
They haven't even voted to begin an impeachment inquiry.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:58:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Okay, just watch.

View Quote
Moved on what? Bullshit, a false narrative, a lie. They learned to peddle bullshit better?

You peddled that bullshit. I would hope you'd of learned something
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:06:41 PM EDT
[#12]
A big impeachment trial in the senate is just what Trump needs! That way, he can present evidence of Bidens crimes to the world and why his corruption was being looked at. In Bidens case, running for POTUS does not make you above the law.

Soon, you will watch the left blink and drop their impeachment gun. Trump wins again!
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:09:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
A big impeachment trial in the senate is just what Trump needs! That way, he can present evidence of Bidens crimes to the world and why his corruption was being looked at. In Bidens case, running for POTUS does not make you above the law.

Soon, you will watch the left blink and drop their impeachment gun. Trump wins again!
View Quote
Biden May be tangled up in this. But This is NOT about Biden.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:15:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Well considering I’m in Texas and it’s a state that’s trending purple, I think it’ll matter. Plus I’m voting straight R ticket except Trump so I think it’ll make more of a difference than just staying home. YMMV
View Quote
What kind of Texan are you? Other then bump stocks, what has Trump done against guns? Who has been arrested in TX for a bump stock violation?
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:16:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What kind of Texan are you? Other then bump stocks, what has Trump done against guns? Who has been arrested in TX for a bump stock violation?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well considering I’m in Texas and it’s a state that’s trending purple, I think it’ll matter. Plus I’m voting straight R ticket except Trump so I think it’ll make more of a difference than just staying home. YMMV
This guy, for starters.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:22:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Moved on what? Bullshit, a false narrative, a lie. They learned to peddle bullshit better?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay, just watch.

Following and discussing the news is now peddling? Man, you guys are fucking weird...
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:22:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Right now, I don't think they know the difference between an impeachment inquiry and an impeachment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, the majority of dems are moronic, fervent, and stupid enough to believe that they can pull it off. More power to them. He will not be convicted. Nancy knows she's from a safe seat, the squad thinks they are safe, and the base doesn't know the difference between an impeachment, a conviction and dismissal from office.
Right now, I don't think they know the difference between an impeachment inquiry and an impeachment.
Its just another snipe hunt. More smoke and mirrors. Another stick to poke in Trumps eye. After Mueller, they lost all credibility. They will lose again, like they have lost since 2016 and how they will keep on losing after 2020.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:24:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

'Other than the killing of your husband, how was the play, Mrs. Lincoln?'

That's how retarded that shit is.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:32:06 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote
That's a poor example... homeboy invited the man into his house with his email to the George W. Bush Presidential Center asking the former president to “send one of your boys to come murder me.”  
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:38:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Following and discussing the news is now peddling? Man, you guys are fucking weird...
View Quote
What you follow, believe and discuss is Leftist propaganda. If you can't see that, it explains a lot
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:46:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What you follow, believe and discuss is Leftist propaganda. If you can't see that, it explains a lot
View Quote
Thats all the N_T's have, if they honestly dug into any "facts" it would fall apart in their face, just like every other story since Trump threw his hat into the ring, there is a reason they are at 8 billion to 1 over the last 4 years..........Can't get Trump out of office unless they use the liberal's propaganda machine....Such a joke, such butt hurt ego, such fail on a global level, all because voters refused their fail of a candidate....
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:51:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Poleznye idioty
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:52:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All of it
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 8:55:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:09:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 9:23:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Make up shit, leak to media, dems pay folks to make up shit

Dems cite media reports for investigation as just cause.
Media reinforces dem claims

Repeat.

Piss dossier all over again.

Sedition is happening and not a damn thing is being done to combat it. I trust my president though. Still seems like one big trap laid out by our president.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 11:54:16 PM EDT
[#27]
They have been "inquiring" about impeachment since 2016, but they can't get past 1st base.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 6:11:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Other then bump stocks, what has Trump done against guns?
View Quote
Way to not pay attention.

Pushed the ATF to ban bumpstocks by executive fiat after they had been ruled legal
Kept the national discussion on guns going after Las Vegas & Florida going far longer than it should have
Met with rabid anti 2A idiots like Feinstein giving them air time and support to keep up their efforts
Emboldened above to push back and "not be scared" of the NRA
Supported "Taking the guns first" if someone appeared to be an issue (aka Red Flag laws)
Praised Florida's massive new anti-2A laws
Never followed through on his 2A freedom caucus/group/PAC (forgetting the name right now) that Don Jr was gonna front and use to push forward gun rights
Squandered any post-election capital to get HPA or national CCW pushed forward
Keeps talking about UBCs
Keeps talking about Red Flag Laws
Recently Tweeted about how impeachment is keeping the house from other issues such as "gun safety"
One of his appointed judges shot down a bumpstock appeal
When asked about suppressors he didn't exactly give a solid, coherent, direct reply of support
Nominated Chuck Canterbury to head of ATF. Canterbury's supports UBC and praised Eric Holder
Keeps yapping about 2A issues when he just needs to shut the fuck up
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 8:07:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

blah, blah, blah...
View Quote
In all that you did not mention one anti-gun legislation he has signed or specific gun he has banned.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 8:34:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
In all that you did not mention one anti-gun legislation he has signed or specific gun he has banned.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

blah, blah, blah...
YGBSM. Fucking really?

A fucking fantasy in Wolkenkukuksheim is your argument? You need help seriously.
If you don't believe in something, you'll fall for anything.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 8:51:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:02:26 AM EDT
[#32]
this poster appears to be trolling now in this thread.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/How-I-know-Trump-isn-t-serious-about-a-civil-war-/5-2259742/

the poster 'claims to have changed his mind' and now is claiming to be voting cruz as a write in, because his position in this thread is 'an old one'

the poster apparently is also doing one of the tactics that the leftist/never/anti trumpers are doing, which is threatening to report people for insults/disagreeing with their opinion/having their feelz hurt
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:03:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'd say that's pretty much a guarantee.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Must be a lot of deep state pigs lined up at this Ukraine trough if they’re shitting their pants this badly over it.
I'd say that's pretty much a guarantee.
Agreed and to be clear, I am not defending fucking Obongo's lackey. He and his drug addict son need to go down as well.

The POTUS pretty clearly abused the power of his office though. WTF didn't he just stick with his justice department now that he's got it full of his guys?

This is the problem with electing stupid reality show guys pretending to be a principled conservative.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:04:19 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

YGBSM. Fucking really?

A fucking fantasy in Wolkenkukuksheim is your argument? You need help seriously.
View Quote
Like you believing in Leftist propaganda?
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:05:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
this poster appears to be trolling now.

the poster 'claims to have changed his mind' and now is claiming to be voting cruz as a write in

the poster apparently is also doing one of the tactics that the leftist/never/anti trumpers are doing, which is threatening to report people for insults/disagreeing with their opinion/having their feelz hurt

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/How-I-know-Trump-isn-t-serious-about-a-civil-war-/5-2259742/
View Quote
I actually agree with you on that guy. He's pushing it in there for sure. You sure he's not on a time out?
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:06:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

YGBSM. Fucking really?

You're the one defending a gun grabbing New Yorker and cheering on or outright denying his anti-gun beliefs.

That is known as "projecting."
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:07:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Agreed and to be clear, I am not defending fucking Obongo's lackey. He and his drug addict son need to go down as well.

The POTUS pretty clearly abused the power of his office though. WTF didn't he just stick with his justice department now that he's got it full of his guys?

This is the problem with electing stupid reality show guys pretending to be a principled conservative.
View Quote
Because as president he is BY FAR the WORST in history at picking an AG who is "on his side"?
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:08:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
How? I no fucking way was that call illegal. Not even unethical. Biden committed a crime. The pres called another leader asking them to investigate the crime. That is what presidents do.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:08:41 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The POTUS pretty clearly abused the power of his office though.
View Quote
Define the action and what makes it an “abuse.”  Be clear.....this is important.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:09:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Because as president he is BY FAR the WORST in history at picking an AG who is "on his side"?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe the people who picked him to pick people to run this country are the worst in history at picking...
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:10:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You're the one defending a gun grabbing New Yorker and cheering on or outright denying his anti-gun beliefs.

View Quote
Projecting huh? From the guy who day in and day out pushes every liberal talking point CNN can put out

That's rich
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:10:48 AM EDT
[#42]
This is turning into a major shit fest, trumps got plenty of ammo and NY mob fighters on his side, plus Barr, Durham.  I don’t think the left is ready for the ferocious suppressive fire their going to get
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:12:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Define the action and what makes it an “abuse.”  Be clear.....this is important.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's extorting another country into interfering in our elections for one. And soliciting something of value for his election campaign from a foreign country for two. Holding funds appropriated by congress for a favor. I could go on...

Jesus, there are transcripts, FFS!
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:13:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Projecting huh? From the guy who day in and day out pushes every liberal talking point CNN can put out

That's rich
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's rich
You're lying.

You guys are the ones arguing that there is a mass shooting crisis and Trump must ban something or give in to the left. Just like CNN. Funny that, nicht wahr?
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:15:26 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Maybe the people who picked him to pick people to run this country are the worst in history at picking...
View Quote
It also made me feel good to see our intelligence agencies are still collecting all our calls to foreigners...…..that was a nice touch.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:16:35 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You're lying.

You guys are the ones arguing that there is a mass shooting crisis and Trump must ban something or give in to the left. Just like CNN. Funny that, nicht wahr?
View Quote
You're lying

You literally just made that up
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:17:11 AM EDT
[#47]
GOOD MORNING to everyone except the people in GD who call people that they disagree with “LiBeRaL tRoLls”
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:17:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
It also made me feel good to see our intelligence agencies are still collecting all our calls to foreigners...…..that was a nice touch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's their damned job to monitor all communications with foreign leaders. Checks and balances. The founders liked them, why don't you?
Don't believe in or trust the founding docs?
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:18:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
He's extorting another country into interfering in our elections for one. And soliciting something of value for his election campaign from a foreign country for two. Holding funds appropriated by congress for a favor. I could go on...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same bullshit as "He said Mexicans are rapists" or "He wants to ban muslims from coming to the US".  Never happened.  You people think you can make shit up and expect others to believe you.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:22:05 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Same bullshit as "He said Mexicans are rapists" or "He wants to ban muslims from coming to the US".  Never happened.  You people think you can make shit up and expect others to believe you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When did I say any of that? I'll wait here and not hold my breath.

You guys can't argue facts so you just make up bizarre fantasies. It's sad.

I really though "our side" had facts and logic on its side and the dems were the crazy derptards.
Imagine my surprise and disappointment to see even those I respected fall for this bullshit...

BTW, you are aware that the transcripts were released on order of trump, right? The guys an idiot.
Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top