Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 47
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:55:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Yet another thread disrupted by leftists/NTers.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:57:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No, I'm not.

I've read the transcript multiple times and being a life-long speaker of English I'm aware of how often the term "favor" is used as a nicety rather than a direction. Trump's exact quote on "favor":

"I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say, Crowdstrike. I guess you have one of your wealthy people...The server, they say, Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General contact your people and get to the bottom of it."

Since we now know, according to even Muller's report, that there was no Russian collusion the question becomes where that allegation came from. And Crowdstrike is at the center of it. It is not the least bit inappropriate for Trump to ask an incoming president to look into that situation and to warn him that some of the same corrupt actors that helped set fire to the political system in the United States might be surrounding him in the Ukraine.

That is the "favor" being asked by Trump, and there's nothing remotely illegal or inappropriate about it.
View Quote
That is why IMHO that the Deep State is going to lose this one also in the end.

But the damage has been done with the low information voters and those hell bent on seeing Trump removed from office by any means necessary.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:59:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Your suggestion would require us to forget that administration appointments are often encouraged by senators in the first place.

A fair number of his personnel choices have been suggested by people who are reliably swamp creatures.

He most certainly was not.

He was accused of having a conversation with a Russian that was completely inconsequential and goaded into recusing himself because of that conversation. And that happened immediately.

I suggest you review the record of what happened more carefully. It might help you get down off this silly ledge you're on.
View Quote
I have always been suspicious of him actually being "goaded" rather than ultimately "complicit" in it all.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:59:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Barr outclassed? He is a founding member of the modern swamp! LOL!!!!

And Sessions was a damn fine conservative senator that Trump ruined and then fumbled the endorsement for his seat!
Short memories here...
View Quote
Ok, you are just trolling now...….have a nice day.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:00:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No, I'm not.

I've read the transcript multiple times and being a life-long speaker of English I'm aware of how often the term "favor" is used as a nicety rather than a direction. Trump's exact quote on "favor":

"I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say, Crowdstrike. I guess you have one of your wealthy people...The server, they say, Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General contact your people and get to the bottom of it."

Since we now know, according to even Muller's report, that there was no Russian collusion the question becomes where that allegation came from. And Crowdstrike is at the center of it. It is not the least bit inappropriate for Trump to ask an incoming president to look into that situation and to warn him that some of the same corrupt actors that helped set fire to the political system in the United States might be surrounding him in the Ukraine.

That is the "favor" being asked by Trump, and there's nothing remotely illegal or inappropriate about it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're ignoring the Ukranian's part of the conversation and the President clearly saying he wanted a favor though.
No, I'm not.

Try this:

You need to borrow my truck and call me up and talk about how you can't wait to borrow my truck.

I say, I've gotta ask for a favor though as my first response to your words.

In what language does that mean what you are miracling it to mean?

And you're trying to do what McCarthy tried to do on 60 minutes interview and leave out the word "though."

Not buying what you're selling. We'll have to agree to disagree.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:03:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Try this:

You need to borrow my truck and call me up and talk about how you can't wait to borrow my truck.

In what language does that mean what you are miracling it to mean?

And you're trying to do what McCarthy tried to do on 60 minutes interview and leave out the word "though."

Not buying what you're selling. We'll have to agree to disagree.
View Quote
I don't get it.

Where's the crime?
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:06:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:07:24 AM EDT
[#8]
(3/MF) President Zelenskyy: Yes you are·absolutely right. ?ot .only 100%, but actually 1000% arid I can tell you the following; I did talk to Angela ?erkel and I did meet.with her. I also met and talked with.Macron and I told them that they are not doing quite as much as they need to be doing·on the issues with the sanctions. They are not enforcing the sanctions. They are not working as much as .they should work for Ukraine? It turns out that even though logically, the European Union should be our biggest· partner but technically the United States is a much bigger partner than.the European Union and- I'm very grateful to you for that because the United States is doing quite a· lot for Ukraine. Much more than the E"?ropean Union especially when we are talking about sanctions against the Russia,n Federation. r·· would also·li?e to thank you·for.your great support iri the area of defe.nse. We. are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. specifically we ar·e almost. ready to buy more Javelins from ·_ the United· States for defense purposes ..
.__
BEORET//OftOO?UtOf©fi!tf
•t:?;'HP) The· President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole si?uation with Ukraine, they s_ay Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your weal thy people... The server, they say Ukraine has.it? There-are a lot. of things that went on, the· :whole situation .. I think you1 re _surrounding yourse·lf with some of the same people. I .would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you t? ·get to the bottom of it?. As you sa? yest?rday, that whole nonsetise ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mue?le_r, an incompetent performance-, _but they. say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, ·it's very important that· you. do it
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:09:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So we are again going to ignore the plain text of what was said where Trump asked for a favor in looking into Crowdstrike so we can continue some sort of alternate reality narrative.

No thanks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Try this:

So we are again going to ignore the plain text of what was said where Trump asked for a favor in looking into Crowdstrike so we can continue some sort of alternate reality narrative.

No thanks.
Did you also not read the unclassified memo?

Good because I· heard you had a prosecutor who· was very·good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. _·A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your ?ery good prosecutor down and you had some ?ery bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the_ mayor bf New York Ci:ty, a great mayor, and I would like him to UN CLJ?s?]]F1fIE:1U> ?l!Ctffl'fHO!tCOM;'HOPO!ttf
?ECKiS1'//0RCO?cJR,Of O:EMt
4 call you. I will ask him to call yoti along with the Attorney·_ ··General.· :Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could _speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United $tates,· the woman., was bad news ?nd th? people she was dealing with in.the Ukraine.were bad news so I jtist wan? to_let you know that? The ot?er thing, There's a lot 6f.talk about Biden's son,. that Eiden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:09:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
(3/MF) President Zelenskyy: Yes you are·absolutely right. ?ot .only 100%, but actually 1000% arid I can tell you the following; I did talk to Angela ?erkel and I did meet.with her. I also met and talked with.Macron and I told them that they are not doing quite as much as they need to be doing·on the issues with the sanctions. They are not enforcing the sanctions. They are not working as much as .they should work for Ukraine? It turns out that even though logically, the European Union should be our biggest· partner but technically the United States is a much bigger partner than.the European Union and- I'm very grateful to you for that because the United States is doing quite a· lot for Ukraine. Much more than the E"?ropean Union especially when we are talking about sanctions against the Russia,n Federation. r·· would also·li?e to thank you·for.your great support iri the area of defe.nse. We. are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. specifically we ar·e almost. ready to buy more Javelins from ·_ the United· States for defense purposes ..
.__
BEORET//OftOO?UtOf©fi!tf
•t:?;'HP) The· President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole si?uation with Ukraine, they s_ay Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your weal thy people... The server, they say Ukraine has.it? There-are a lot. of things that went on, the· :whole situation .. I think you1 re _surrounding yourse·lf with some of the same people. I .would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you t? ·get to the bottom of it?. As you sa? yest?rday, that whole nonsetise ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mue?le_r, an incompetent performance-, _but they. say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, ·it's very important that· you. do it
View Quote
And the problem is?  He cant ask them to complete a law enforcement matter b/c obama-biden might be a part of it?
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:10:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:10:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
And the problem is?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
.__
BEORET//OftOO?UtOf©fi!tf
And the problem is?
That you can't read plain English apparently or are being obtuse.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:11:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
There is nothing illegal there jack.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:13:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I quoted it directly. Specifically the part where Trump mentioned the favor...the favor being looking into Crowstrike and its links to Ukranian corruption.
View Quote
So guy asks for missiles. Trump responds I want a favor though, look into crowdstrike and Joe Biden's son and he bragged. Nah, he didn't make it obvious he wanted agreement to the favor and then he'd release the weapons he had mysteriously held up a short time before the call...

Yeah Ookaaay.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:13:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is where Hugh gets stuck between the leftist narrative he is pushing and the reality of the situation....

There was no crime committed.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:15:27 AM EDT
[#16]
This is soooo pathetic.  Biden and the election tampering linked to Dems is on the cusp of having serious items exposed, and the dems are foaming that mouth trying to criminalize benign conversation, action, and expectations......to stop the ensuing embarrassment and illegal actions by them.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:17:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

So guy asks for missiles. Trump responds I want a favor though, look into crowdstrike and Joe Biden's son and he bragged. Nah, he didn't make it obvious he wanted agreement to the favor and then he'd release the weapons he had mysteriously held up a short time before the call...

Yeah Ookaaay.
View Quote
The specific law/code that makes trumps actions illegal?

This reminds me of the Russia crap......not only did the "thing" not happen....but the "thing" wouldnt have been illegal in the first place.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:19:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

This is where Hugh gets stuck between the leftist narrative he is pushing and the reality of the situation....

There was no crime committed.
View Quote
But he sooooo wants there to be. Just like the CNN propagandists he parrots
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:20:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:22:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Biden gets mentioned much later in the conversation, after the Ukranian president discusses efforts made to ensure he's dealing with honest actors around him and says he'd like to speak with Guliani. Again, it is the Ukranian president who brings up Guliani after saying he's replacing the Ukranian ambassador to the US with one of his hand-picked choices to rebuild the relationship between US and Ukraine.

And it is only after that where Trump says:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/37749/trump1_JPG-1108822.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/37749/trump2_JPG-1108823.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So guy asks for missiles. Trump responds I want a favor though, look into crowdstrike and Joe Biden's son and he bragged.
Biden gets mentioned much later in the conversation, after the Ukranian president discusses efforts made to ensure he's dealing with honest actors around him and says he'd like to speak with Guliani. Again, it is the Ukranian president who brings up Guliani after saying he's replacing the Ukranian ambassador to the US with one of his hand-picked choices to rebuild the relationship between US and Ukraine.

It's not mentioned MUCH later. And he ties it in with the first request. It's clear as hell.

You can deny the facts all you want but they don't change because it's "ourguy".
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:23:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It's not mentioned MUCH later. And he ties it in with the first request. It's clear as hell.

You can deny the facts all you want but they don't change because it's "ourguy".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So guy asks for missiles. Trump responds I want a favor though, look into crowdstrike and Joe Biden's son and he bragged.

LOL.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:24:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Gun owners are voting for a guy who has passed more gun control in 3 years than Obama did in 8. He clearly doesn’t care about the 2A and will listen to any insane idea that Ivanka whispers in his ear.

You really trust a lame duck Trump to not do damage to gun rights when he already knows 90% of them will vote for his reelection no matter how much damage he causes?
View Quote
OMG... you and your kind say you can’t  “trust” Trump to do the right thing on the 2nd, so you’re voting D?

Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:24:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:25:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yeah Ookaaay.
View Quote
If you changed the name to Obama, from Trump, then they would understand and hell from the mountain tops!
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:27:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:28:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
No the facts don't change because of how you feel about the guy.

The transcript isn't what you are determined to argue that it is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No the facts don't change because of how you feel about the guy.

The transcript isn't what you are determined to argue that it is.
You're too smart to seriously believe that. I think you just want to.

I understand why you're selling this story. I'm not obligated to buy it anymore.

I would have been right there with you and was years back with Bush, then once McCain fucking won the primaries and then that rino romney, I'm done. Have at it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:29:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Obama actually did get caught on a hot mic with an unmistakable quid pro quo, asking Putins representative to give him some space to get through his last election and afterwards he would be more flexible on things like missile defenses in Europe.

No impeachment. No investigations, no hearings.

In fact, it was Obama who bent over for Putin on a regular basis. It was Hillary who presented the Russians with her dumbass reset button.

No allegations of Russian collusion. No impeachments. No criminal prosecutions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you changed the name to Obama, from Trump, then they would understand and hell from the mountain tops!
Obama actually did get caught on a hot mic with an unmistakable quid pro quo, asking Putins representative to give him some space to get through his last election and afterwards he would be more flexible on things like missile defenses in Europe.

In fact, it was Obama who bent over for Putin on a regular basis. It was Hillary who presented the Russians with her dumbass reset button.

Yup and some of us were bitching and it had zip to do with what party.
Funny how times change.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:29:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
No, I paid attention to the Mueller investigation because I like to stay informed on world events. I'm still doing that.

Ignorance is bliss I hear though...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Way to not pay attention.

blah, blah, blah...
In all that you did not mention one anti-gun legislation he has signed or specific gun he has banned.
YGBSM. Fucking really?

A fucking fantasy in Wolkenkukuksheim is your argument? You need help seriously.
If you don't believe in something, you'll fall for anything.
You fell for the Mueller bullshit and you're falling for this one hugh.
No, I paid attention to the Mueller investigation because I like to stay informed on world events. I'm still doing that.

This is weak, even for you.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:31:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
I wonder how feverishly our intelligence agencies are trying right now to dig up dirt on the new Ukranian president in order to paint him as scum?
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:41:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Way to not pay attention.

blah, blah, blah...
In all that you did not mention one anti-gun legislation he has signed or specific gun he has banned.
YGBSM. Fucking really?

A fucking fantasy in Wolkenkukuksheim is your argument? You need help seriously.
If you don't believe in something, you'll fall for anything.
You fell for the Mueller bullshit and you're falling for this one hugh.

Discussing the latest news, especially big news is not the same as pushing anything. That is what is fucking weak.

You guys try as hard as you can to have a trump safe place where all news is fake if it reveals the emperor is naked. That is what is weak. Minded.

Did you miss the part where that guy thinks Trump hasn't done any gun control?
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:50:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
No spying on him by our intelligence agencies either.

Uranium One was a nice touch also when talking about corruption.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:57:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

And Sessions was a damn fine conservative senator that Trump ruined and then fumbled the endorsement for his seat!
Short memories here...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump appoints leaders of those agencies with the advice and consent of the senate.

Trump has to appoint people that will be confirmed.

And even those appointees have limited power. Just look at Jeff Sessions.

Things are not remotely as you are portraying them.
No, to be fair, Trump has picked some questionable people who I believe were totally outclassed by those they were up against...….the classic example was Sessions.

And...…...possibly Barr.

Short memories here...
Dude, it's not worth it.

So many modern "Conservatives" have the attention span of a fruit fly.

For decades the guy will be best/greatest and the next minute everyone hates him and calls him a RINO/GOPe/Deep State, etc..

Usually it's nothing more than going against Trump.

I mean, do we need a list? Romney, Dubya, Sessions, Paul Ryan, Bannon, Mattis, Kelly, etc...etc...  We heard years and years of praise for these individuals from so-called Conservatives before turning their back on them because they slighted Trump in some way (I've always respected Mattis btw and still do).

Basically comes down to "Orange man good, if you say anything that isn't Orange Man Good, you're now Bad Man."

It's very apparent there is a common denominator in this dumpster fire. Most of these were labeled the "best/greatest" when hired too.
You can't "drain the swamp" if all the people you're "draining" are the ones you invited into the swamp.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Trump_administration_dismissals_and_resignations
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:57:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Funny how times change.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny how times change.
So now the Obama administration and Trump administration are the same even though they are treated strikingly different and have taken opposing actions?

Your zealous pursuit for stability and security has you chasing a narrative from the leftist media that is contrived and packaged just for your delicate perceptions. The media loves people like you.

Get help.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 11:04:05 AM EDT
[#34]
It still blows my fucking mind that this site allows people to blatantly derail and troll threads like this non stop.

Every. Single. Fucking. Time. One of them shows up and derails it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 11:05:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Dude, it's not worth it.

For decades the guy will be best/greatest and the next minute everyone hates him and calls him a RINO/GOPe/Deep State, etc..

I mean, do we need a list? Romney, Dubya, Sessions, Paul Ryan, Bannon, Mattis, Kelly, etc...etc...  We heard years and years of praise for these individuals from so-called Conservatives before turning their back on them because they slighted Trump in some way (I've always respected Mattis btw and still do).

Basically comes down to "Orange man good, if you say anything that isn't Orange Man Good, you're now Bad Man."

It's very apparent there is a common denominator in this dumpster fire. Most of these were labeled the "best/greatest" when hired too.
You can't "drain the swamp" if all the people you're "draining" are the ones you invited into the swamp.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Trump_administration_dismissals_and_resignations
View Quote
No, Orange Man is most definitely not always good by any stretch of the imagination, however, there was no illegal act committed by Trump in that phone call.

It is just part of the concerted effort to impeach Trump by any means necessary.

You should stop embracing the Deep State and their antics so much.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 11:15:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They were, but he appointed people that followed his agenda.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 11:17:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Dude, it's not worth it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump appoints leaders of those agencies with the advice and consent of the senate.

Trump has to appoint people that will be confirmed.

And even those appointees have limited power. Just look at Jeff Sessions.

Things are not remotely as you are portraying them.
No, to be fair, Trump has picked some questionable people who I believe were totally outclassed by those they were up against...….the classic example was Sessions.

And...…...possibly Barr.

Short memories here...
Dude, it's not worth it.

Yeah, I don't really trust Romney, Bannon, and don't know enough about Kelly. I agree with the rest.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 11:21:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
It still blows my fucking mind that this site allows people to blatantly derail and troll threads like this non stop.

Every. Single. Fucking. Time. One of them shows up and derails it.
View Quote
You are confused. Derailed it? Did you not even see the first fucking post? We are exactly on fucking topic.
LOL!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 11:24:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yeah Ookaaay.
View Quote
All in accordance with US/Ukraine treaty 106-16 "Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters". Linkage

Leverage, how does it work? Remember the Golden Rule? "Ye that has the gold, makes the rules."  There was already a treaty in place(a contract is what the NY builder most likely considered it) and he wanted something in compliance with the already signed contract. And he made sure he got it. Given the shit that has been slung his way over this Russian  Collusion and his personality, he's playing for keepers.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 11:25:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Funny how some on here regurgitate the exact same talking points you hear every leftist media bobblehead spewing from every orifice.

If all you watch is libtard propaganda, you shouldnt be surprised when people who inhabit reality dont share your perspective.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 11:25:47 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You are confused. Derailed it? Did you not even see the first fucking post? We are exactly on fucking topic.
LOL!!!!!!!
View Quote
Yup, N_T's regurgitating liberal talking points. We are on topic I agree there
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 11:27:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
All in accordance with US/Ukraine treaty 106-16 "Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters". Linkage
https://i.imgur.com/44Hap4P.jpg

Leverage, how does it work? Remember the Golden Rule? "Ye that has the gold, makes the rules."  There was already a treaty in place(a contract is what the NY builder most likely considered it) and he wanted something in compliance with the already signed contract. And he made sure he got it. Given the shit that has been slung his way over this Russian  Collusion and his personality, he's playing for keepers.
View Quote
That has already been posted in this thread and numerous other threads...…..some members here just ignore it and shout the MSM platitudes that this is clearly illegal and Trump should be impeached.

You are being trolled.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 11:29:27 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
No, Orange Man is most definitely not always good by any stretch of the imagination, however, there was no illegal act committed by Trump in that phone call.

It is just part of the concerted effort to impeach Trump by any means necessary.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, it's not worth it.

So tell me, who is this Deep State?

I will give you one example.

Jeffrey Epstein. This whole time we've heard of these Deep State pedophile rings.

Then why is Trump involved in every layer of this too?

There is pictures of Epstein, Trump, and Epstein's girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell (the one that procures these girls) all partying it up together.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/resizer/KucGgnnS9R07srr8yZ9rqijTsnk=/1484x0/arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/OAHTIGVTJAI6TLGIDWCHXLGKOM.jpg

Then we have Ghislaine Maxwell's father, an Israeli MOSSAD agent and convicted fraudster.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maxwell

Guess what? We have pictures of Trump and Robert Maxwell palling around on a boat together too....
https://i1.wp.com/www.redpillinfowar.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Trump-pictured-with-alleged-mossad-agents-elite-media-moguls.png

It's the same story every time. You guys keep talking about this "Deep State" and how Trump is some "outsider" yet he's just as bad as the Clintons in every way (do we even need to discuss all of the Trump/Clinton connections and how they ran in the same NYC social circles, daughters were best friends, etc..etc..)

Trump is NOT some outsider, he's thick as thieves like the rest of the them. It's mind blowing how someone that's been rubbing shoulders with NYC/DC elites since the 80's has convinced you he's some rogue outsider.

He's a great salesman that sold you a story and you've all been duped into thinking he's someone else....simply because he "makes libs cry over twitter" and knows what you want to hear. I know, it sucks, and it's a tough pill to swallow.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 11:30:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Jeffrey Epstein. This whole time we've heard of these Deep State pedophile rings.

There is pictures of Epstein, Trump, and Epstein's girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell (the one that procures these girls) all partying it up together.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/resizer/KucGgnnS9R07srr8yZ9rqijTsnk=/1484x0/arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/OAHTIGVTJAI6TLGIDWCHXLGKOM.jpg

Then we have Ghislaine Maxwell's father, an Israeli MOSSAD agent and convicted fraudster.

Guess what? We have pictures of Trump and Robert Maxwell palling around on a boat together too....
https://i1.wp.com/www.redpillinfowar.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Trump-pictured-with-alleged-mossad-agents-elite-media-moguls.png

It's the same story every time. You guys keep talking about this "Deep State" and how Trump is some "outsider" yet he's just as bad as the Clintons in every way (do we even need to discuss all of the Trump/Clinton connections and how they ran in the same circles, daughters were best friends, etc..etc..)

Trump is NOT some outsider, he's thick as thieves like the rest of the them. It's mind blowing how someone that's been rubbing shoulders with NYC/DC elites since the 80's has convinced you he's some rogue outsider.

He's a great salesman that sold you a story and you've all been duped into thinking he's someone else because he "makes libs cry over twitter."
View Quote
Ok, thanks...…..have a pleasant day.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 11:37:34 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah Ookaaay.

Then why use your personal lawyer and withhold weapons and funds for leverage? By treaty they are to help us.
Think about it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 11:38:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL!!!!!!!
You're confused too.
I'm against gun grabbers, you make excuses for them and cheer them on.
That is what a liberal like you does.

Oh and look at that join date...
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 11:43:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

It's the same story every time. You guys keep talking about this "Deep State" and how Trump is some "outsider" yet he's just as bad as the Clintons in every way (do we even need to discuss all of the Trump/Clinton connections and how they ran in the same NYC social circles, daughters were best friends, etc..etc..)

He's a great salesman that sold you a story and you've all been duped into thinking he's someone else....simply because he "makes libs cry over twitter" and knows what you want to hear. I know, it sucks, and it's a tough pill to swallow.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, it's not worth it.

You've paid very little attention to the past three years or you are determined to keep your delusions intact for infinity.

Trump is a lot of things...deep state isn't one of them, sir.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 11:47:15 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean this in the nicest way possible, but do you have a learning disability?

I'm being serious, because I can't fathom the disconnect from reality you have to infer what you're claiming after reading the transcript.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 11:51:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Then why use your personal lawyer and withhold weapons and funds for leverage? By treaty they are to help us.
Think about it.
View Quote
Doesn't really matter.  Ukraine is not that much of friend.  They probably need a lot of motivation and reminders to do the right thing.....especially if its politically yucky.  Money, power, and influence make those places work.  We have to be sure of our investment.  Think about it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 11:53:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I'm being serious, because I can't fathom the disconnect from reality you have to infer what you're claiming after reading the transcript.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's a leftist media leach that is latched on to a "bombshell story" about Trump....

He craves attention and is highly upset that Trump is not the man they portrayed him as in the lead up to the 2016 election.

They keep trying to frame him and trip him up though....
Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top