Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 5:58:04 PM EDT
[#1]
So this means it is illegal for foreigners to try to influence US elections, even if they have little to no effect? So when is Soros going to be arrested?
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 5:59:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Rosenstein's ass is in a crack and he knows it.
View Quote
He just looks like the kid that got his ass kicked all through school, then grew up & took a job to try to get back at everyone...

Link Posted: 2/16/2018 5:59:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This is the same shit that Soros does - that's the guy they should indict...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I bet Hitlary paid them.
This is the same shit that Soros does - that's the guy they should indict...
this
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 6:01:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds to me like it was more a fuck you to Hillary than to support trump. One article I read mentioned they were also pro Bernie.

Basically just shit posting Hillary on the internet
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 6:02:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What about Zero fucking with the Israelis election with our tax dollars?
View Quote
How about the Clinton’s favorite Democrat PR firm (Greenberg, Carville, Shrum) fucking up the 2002 Bolivian election?

2005 documentary film “Our Brand is Crisis”

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0492714/
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 6:02:42 PM EDT
[#6]
You know, Jimmy Carter and Ted Kennedy both asked the Soviets for help defeating Reagan in the 1980 and '84 elections.

The Soviets, who were supposed to be the other superpower.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 6:03:29 PM EDT
[#7]
So Mueller gets Manafort and Flynn in record time, which proves Manafort and Flynn were being targeted, but the actual Russians that were interfering took more than a year?
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 6:05:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He can write a book and make it all back, while suing the shit out of people for slander among other things.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@shocktrp

what happened with the Flynn plea?
The judge is making him turn over all documents - something that is almost unheard of even before a plea, let alone after.
Flynn's plea is going to be thrown out & the charges will be dropped with prejudice...
After he has already been destroyed financially
He can write a book and make it all back, while suing the shit out of people for slander among other things.
Shouldn't Flynn's charges be dropped without prejudice , not with ?
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 6:07:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He's probably worried some huge con will be inserting something into that crack.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's probably worried some huge con will be inserting something into that crack.
Well, I hate it for him.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 6:08:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@shocktrp

what happened with the Flynn plea?
The judge is making him turn over all documents - something that is almost unheard of even before a plea, let alone after.
Flynn's plea is going to be thrown out & the charges will be dropped with prejudice...
After he has already been destroyed financially
Dismissed without prejudice is the same as a mistrial, the charges can be brought again
Dismissed with prejudice is basically the same as acquittal by a jury.  Charges cannot be brought again.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 6:09:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Sounds to me like it was more a fuck you to Hillary than to support trump. One article I read mentioned they were also pro Bernie.

View Quote
After Trump won they ran pro and anti Trump demonstrations.

They were sowing discord and causing confusion. And thanks to the media and deep state, they had considerable success.

Clinton may have been a major target at first, but that was because she was the expected winner. I think it is clear the Russians would much prefer her to Trump. Maybe they would have preferred Bernie or Stein over her.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 6:09:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
No one bad mouths the queen and gets away with it...
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 6:10:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Yet Donna Brazile still walks free.....

Link Posted: 2/16/2018 6:11:33 PM EDT
[#14]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Remember when Obama traveled to Israel with the specific intent of interfering in the election of another country
WashPo no less.
Netanyahu should file charges tomorrow against Zero and State for fucking with Israel.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 6:12:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/16/13-russian-nationals-indicted-for-interfering-in-us-elections.html
View Quote
Maybe the Israeli's outta indict the democrats for interfering in their elections. Not to mention the Egyptian elections.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 6:14:18 PM EDT
[#16]
I know that among Trump populists, they is a lot of sympathy for the Russians.

However, notice who was really doing Russia's bidding. What Russia wanted was to mess with us, and they did, and it is the fault of the mix of media, deep state, Dem operatives and NeverTrump.

Undermining the incoming administration was what the Russians wanted, and that is what they got. And the NeverTrump types pushing this scandal effectively aided them despite their claims of opposing Russia.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 6:14:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Earlier today, that ass pirate Shepard Smith on FNC said the russians were working to help President Trump and to hurt Hillary Clinton.  It was his opening statement on his show.  It was a blatant lie by omission of which it's only purpose was to mislead the viewers.

He never once mentioned they worked to support Bernie Sanders and also to harm President Trump.  It appears they were attempting to cause as much chaos in our electoral process as they could.  Of course that ass pirate never mentioned any of that.  When he says crap like this it makes me think he is still on the payroll of Organizing for America.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 6:21:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Earlier today, that ass pirate Shepard Smith on FNC said the russians were working to help President Trump and to hurt Hillary Clinton.  It was his opening statement on his show.  It was a blatant lie by omission of which it's only purpose was to mislead the viewers.

He never once mentioned they worked to support Bernie Sanders and also to harm President Trump.  It appears they were attempting to cause as much chaos in our electoral process as they could.  Of course that ass pirate never mentioned any of that.  When he says crap like this it makes me think he is still on the payroll of Organizing for America.
View Quote
I think that whatever guy Shep is with is the ass pirate and he's more like the seized booty.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 6:22:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Nope - with prejudice so they can't be refiled.
That should be the penalty for prosecutorial misconduct - not "oh well, you caught us, so we'll just start all over & try again."
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 6:23:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The left fell for it hook, line, and sinker. All the protests, all the Trump hate in the media, and the Russians were laughing their asses off.
View Quote
I think it’s the other way around.

I think the Russians saw how unhinged the Leftists were about Trump even being a candidate and decided to stoke that insanity.

It only took 13 because the Left gave them so much to work with.

TC
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 6:27:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 6:35:37 PM EDT
[#22]
I have a question...

Did the Russians look like this guy:

Attachment Attached File

Cause THAT’S who beat HRC on the Internet.

TC
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 6:37:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
He just looks like the kid that got his ass kicked all through school, then grew up & took a job to try to get back at everyone...

http://d2pggiv3o55wnc.cloudfront.net/oann/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/AP18047678142681.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://d2pggiv3o55wnc.cloudfront.net/oann/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/AP18047678142681.jpg
Put him in a different uniform and this is his twin brother.  
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 6:49:38 PM EDT
[#24]
"Information warfare"??
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 6:54:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
this doesn't make much sense.   they posed 2 rallies ,  one for and one against POTUS elect?

so they were just fucking with us,,  more or less.. rather than trying to get one person elected.

ETA:  the best part is no American knew about this and were played along with everyone else.
View Quote
Yeah, after we slaughtered between 100 and 640 of their countrymen the other day, I wonder how happy they are with their efforts to get that dummy Trump elected to office - you know, the one that was going to fuck up America so badly that it would be destroyed?

Schmart thinkin', Vlad!
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 7:01:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Holy crap!  How much did we just spend to find out that their are trolls on the internet?!  JFC!
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 7:02:02 PM EDT
[#27]
That is a very strange indictment.  It looks like there are legitimate violations of federal identity theft laws for using fake SSNs and birthdays to open paypal accounts to pay for some of this stuff, and then that gets bootstrapped up into some kind of conspiracy to "defraud" the United States.  But it looks like the only "fraud" which occurred was that some local groups ended up paying these fake accounts for things like organizing, etc.  It is a very weak indictment other than the identity theft stuff.  For fraud, you have to prove that a misrepresentation was material and caused financial loss.  So Russianbot A promises to help organize a rally to protest Trump.  Russianbot A get paid to do so.  Russianbot A organizes the rally.  Where is the fraud?  A fraudulent misrepresentation has to be material and cause pecuniary loss.  That didn't happen.  Yes, Russianbot A said they were "Joe Smith."  But the service paid for was to organize a rally.  If the rally was organized, no pecuniary loss, no fraud.

I suspect they knew this would never see the inside of the courtroom.  The Russians are almost certainly Russian intelligence or their contractors and will never be extradited.

Indictment
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 7:05:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

All of this to bust some social media trolls.
View Quote
We need to have a conversation about the 1st amendment. It's shit posting. And it's not ok.

By Rainbow goodtead- itafuri, trans blogger.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 7:09:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Yet Donna Brazile still walks free.....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C7KMQlNU0AEBQSA.jpg:large
View Quote
Not illegal just unethical.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 7:10:43 PM EDT
[#30]
All the hysteria about muh Russia and this is all they come up with? Those involved should consider seppuku instead of wasting money on this nonsense.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 7:12:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 7:12:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Has anyone done a welfare check on the under_score brothers?
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 7:18:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
I don't see their handle in the thread title anymore for some reason....
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 7:19:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
So this means it is illegal for foreigners to try to influence US elections, even if they have little to no effect? So when is Soros going to be arrested?
View Quote
This, and what about the ex-Mi6 turn espionage fiction writer and dossier author?
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 7:20:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
The least they can do is come in one last time & post "Fuck it, I'm Foing" before they disappear...
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 7:22:02 PM EDT
[#36]
wait?

we can't make fun of foreign politicians.

that bitch from canada and her german husband are gonna be pissed!

thats not even mentioning the french person and his grandma!
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 7:22:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The least they can do is come in one last time & post "Fuck it, I'm Foing" before they disappear...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
With one last
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 7:34:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Here are the statutes cited in the indictment.

18 USC 2
(a) Whoever commits an offense against the United States or aids, abets, counsels, commands, induces or procures its commission, is punishable as a principal.(b) Whoever willfully causes an act to be done which if directly performed by him or another would be an offense against the United States, is punishable as a principal.

18 USC 371
If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.
If, however, the offense, the commission of which is the object of the conspiracy, is a misdemeanor only, the punishment for such conspiracy shall not exceed the maximum punishment provided for such misdemeanor.

18 USC 1349
Any person who attempts or conspires to commit any offense under this chapter shall be subject to the same penalties as those prescribed for the offense, the commission of which was the object of the attempt or conspiracy.

18 USC 1028A
Too long to repost.  But this is the only substantive one.  As you would suspect, identity theft is illegal.  See here.

The other statutes cited all deal with the remedy of forfeiture.  But any conspiracy claim needs an underlying offense.  You have to conspire to break the law, and the only law that seems to be broken was identity theft.  As Professor Dershowitz keeps saying, show me in the U.S. Code where conspiring with Russia is a crime?

Dershowitz questions Russia counsel: Where's the crime?
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 7:36:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
That is a very strange indictment.  It looks like there are legitimate violations of federal identity theft laws for using fake SSNs and birthdays to open paypal accounts to pay for some of this stuff, and then that gets bootstrapped up into some kind of conspiracy to "defraud" the United States.  But it looks like the only "fraud" which occurred was that some local groups ended up paying these fake accounts for things like organizing, etc.  It is a very weak indictment other than the identity theft stuff.  For fraud, you have to prove that a misrepresentation was material and caused financial loss.  So Russianbot A promises to help organize a rally to protest Trump.  Russianbot A get paid to do so.  Russianbot A organizes the rally.  Where is the fraud?  A fraudulent misrepresentation has to be material and cause pecuniary loss.  That didn't happen.  Yes, Russianbot A said they were "Joe Smith."  But the service paid for was to organize a rally.  If the rally was organized, no pecuniary loss, no fraud.

I suspect they knew this would never see the inside of the courtroom.  The Russians are almost certainly Russian intelligence or their contractors and will never be extradited.

Indictment
View Quote
Gotta justify the investigation some how...
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 7:36:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
He has dual citizenship unfortunately...
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 7:41:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can Trump have it revoked?
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 8:14:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
So Mueller gets Manafort and Flynn in record time, which proves Manafort and Flynn were being targeted, but the actual Russians that were interfering took more than a year?
View Quote
Top men working on this....
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 8:24:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Holy crap!  How much did we just spend to find out that their are trolls on the internet?!  JFC!
View Quote
It went beyond just internet trolls. They even funded this cage! https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/08/04/iowa-parade-float-depicts-hillary-clinton-behind-bars/88076012/

Link Posted: 2/16/2018 8:33:00 PM EDT
[#45]
So have the mod's found out their screen names yet ?
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 8:37:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 8:44:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein To Make Law Enforcement Announcement | CNBC
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 8:50:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

We need to have a conversation about the 1st amendment. It's shit posting. And it's not ok.

By Rainbow goodtead- itafuri, trans blogger.
View Quote
GIVE ME SHITPOSTING, OR GIVE ME PERMABAN
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 8:52:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ot looks like they've been quietly... taken out.

They were becoming increasingly hysterical. I think they both crossed the line at the same time.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 8:52:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Russian 'Bots' actually affecting the outcome of the election
http://newphillysports.com/milsurp/0~Animated/robotfail.GIF
View Quote
So awesome.
For some reason it reminds me of the Senate Hearings from Iron Man 2

Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top