Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 4:13:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
 Since when? We've put teams around ambassadors that rival presidential motorcades.
View Quote
I think 12a10 worked for Hilliary
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 4:48:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Fake news about real news which is talked about as fake. And, it's old news....fail...
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 4:58:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Holy fuck, that's some top notch research!  TOP NOTCH!
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 4:59:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I find a strong correlation between pizzagate deniers and constant never trumpers. Never fails, like flies on a shitpile
View Quote
You got it all wrong

The reason for NT'rs is because Trump is pizzagate 
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 4:59:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I find a disturbingly high correlation between pizzagaters and bigfoot believers.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 5:04:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Holy fuck, that's some top notch research!  TOP NOTCH!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
It literaly took millions of micro seconds of my time
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 5:58:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I find a disturbingly high correlation between pizzagaters and bigfoot believers.
View Quote
Nope. Don't believe in bigfoot, yeti, chemtrails, climate change , no 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll, and the gov wasn't behind 9-11. Try again
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:06:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
In before the denial
View Quote
In before fire knights.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:08:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The video is NBC news so yes fake news. But they usually don't eat their own.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is that source a fake news site?
The video is NBC news so yes fake news. But they usually don't eat their own.
Never heard of Spirit cooking eh?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:13:56 PM EDT
[#10]
I'd be curious to hear exactly what people think pizzagate actually is at this point.

As near as I can tell, it's "Someone important somewhere is having or trying to have sex with minors."

Is the pizza place, underground tunnels, and burning the bodies in the pizza ovens still considered part of the conspiracy theory?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:15:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Pictures of Obama having sex with a woman are fakes.
On the other hand.
Pictures of Michelle placing her penis in Obamas ass are real.
View Quote
I chuckled.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:16:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:17:56 PM EDT
[#13]
PIZZAGATE IS REAL!!!!
PIZZAGATE IS REAL!!!!
PIZZAGATE IS REAL!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:18:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:19:58 PM EDT
[#15]

Say wut?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:22:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:25:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
 that video is from 2013
View Quote
So you're saying it's real...

Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:25:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:26:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Is that Cernovich on the right?  
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:28:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Is that Cernovich on the right?  
View All Quotes
Nope.

They bros. Just so happened to be in the neighborhood when it happened. Weird huh?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:35:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
ambassadors do not normally have security details ...
View Quote
Funny...

I could have sworn that was a Diplomatic Security Service job I got interviewed for back when I was 36.

I have no idea what that one black dude was doing in that 13 Hours movie???
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:39:13 PM EDT
[#22]
People love putting their head in the sand on this one
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:41:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Nope.

They bros. Just so happened to be in the neighborhood when it happened. Weird huh?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Nope.

Wait so people are seriously tying the McCann disappeance to Pizzagate?  lol

Who's next?  DB Cooper?

"Oh yeah he was totally OG Pizzagate"
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:42:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Who's next?  DB Cooper?

View Quote
The true pizzagate OG:

Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:42:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I find a strong correlation between pizzagate deniers and constant never trumpers. Never fails, like flies on a shitpile
View Quote
And yet trump has as many creepy tendencies and public comments to make him fit right into the pizza gate shenanigans.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:44:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Correlation =/= causation. Something all pizzagaters do not seem to understand...its really sad.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:44:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

And yet trump has as many creepy tendencies and public comments to make him fit right into the pizza gate shenanigans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:45:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Old news, this is from a 2012 or 2013 OIG report.  Nothing happened.

EDIT:

State OIG Report

See Key Judgement #1 - Now gone Under Sec for Management was squashing investigations.  We knew in 2013 ans no one gave a shit.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:47:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Who's next?  DB Cooper?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nope.

Who's next?  DB Cooper?

I love government apologists for freak shows in government who have well-known associations with very unusual, questionable people (who put some very interesting shit out on in the public domain). But Russia!!!!! So are you denying that the Podesta bros were in the neighborhood during the McCann disappearance?

Oh, btw, the thread is about pedophilia...so...yeah...related....
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:47:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

People love putting their head in the sand on this one
View Quote
Better then sticking their heads right up Alex Jone's backside.

Even these guys can't get behind this bullshit

Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:48:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
And then boom! banned for bringing in underage 'nieces' ...
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:49:21 PM EDT
[#32]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who's next?  DB Cooper?

The true pizzagate OG:

https://media.giphy.com/media/5mYUXd7Ivaq52/giphy.gif
"Or else Pizza is gonna send out...for you"
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:52:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I love government apologists for freak shows in government who have well-known associations with very unusual, questionable people (who put some very interesting shit out on in the public domain). But Russia!!!!! So are you denying that the Podesta bros were in the neighborhood during the McCann disappearance?

View Quote
Accusing someone of something, then looking for any crime in the area and linking it to them is pure fail. Nancy drew would be disgusted with you.

Also it happened in portugal.. its not like it happened right next to his house or business. All that you have to go on is some old police sketches look "kind of like podesta"....
it could also be 100 other people, police sketches suck and so does eye witness testimony.

grasping for straws much?

"John Podesta was 67 in December 2016, indicating he was between 58 and 59 at the time of McCann’s disappearance; the man depicted was described as being between the ages of 20 and 40. While only 18 years separate 40 and 58, it would be incredibly difficult to mistake a 60-year-old man for a 20-year-old.

Some versions of the rumor claimed that John Podesta was in Portugal around the time of the incident, but referenced an e-mail about a trip which occurred several months after McCann vanished. In another version, Podesta was placed in Portugal at the time of the disappearance by an unnamed law enforcement source, information that without any supporting evidence was as implausible as it was unreliable.

An unrelated (yet notable) aspect of the Podesta brothers and their purportedly eerie resemblance to the Madeleine McCann abduction sketches was that before Pizzagate captivated internet investigators, individuals invested in separate theories peddled the idea that McCann’s parents Gerry and Kate McCann were depicted in both the same sketch and other police drawings:"

rumor and unsubstantiated sources.....no hard facts. That is the entire pizzagate argument.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:58:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nope.

Who's next?  DB Cooper?

Best of luck with your investigation.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:59:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Accusing someone of something, then looking for any crime in the area and linking it to them is pure fail. Nancy drew would be disgusted with you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey...all I'm saying is weird people doing weird shit with people in power. Pickturs.

then the usual apologists. "move along...nothing to see here".

Statists gonna statist.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:00:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nope.

Who's next?  DB Cooper?

All I'm saying is "weird"

All you saying is "no, not weird"
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:03:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Also it happened in portugal.. its not like it happened right next to his house or business. All that you have to go on is some old police sketches look "kind of like podesta"....
it could also be 100 other people, police sketches suck and so does eye witness testimony.

"John Podesta was 67 in December 2016, indicating he was between 58 and 59 at the time of McCann’s disappearance; the man depicted was described as being between the ages of 20 and 40. While only 18 years separate 40 and 58, it would be incredibly difficult to mistake a 60-year-old man for a 20-year-old.

Some versions of the rumor claimed that John Podesta was in Portugal around the time of the incident, but referenced an e-mail about a trip which occurred several months after McCann vanished. In another version, Podesta was placed in Portugal at the time of the disappearance by an unnamed law enforcement source, information that without any supporting evidence was as implausible as it was unreliable.

An unrelated (yet notable) aspect of the Podesta brothers and their purportedly eerie resemblance to the Madeleine McCann abduction sketches was that before Pizzagate captivated internet investigators, individuals invested in separate theories peddled the idea that McCann’s parents Gerry and Kate McCann were depicted in both the same sketch and other police drawings:"

rumor and unsubstantiated sources.....no hard facts. That is the entire pizzagate argument.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Simple coincidence.

Apologists gonna apologist.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:04:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I noticed you left out the link.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:04:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Again old news, no one at DOS or DOJ cared

She claimed that several investigations into high-ranking diplomats were shut down by higher-ups in the agency.

The biggest alleged cover-up involved the case of Howard Gutman, then the U.S. ambassador to Belgium. In May 2011, the Bureau of Diplomatic Security was alerted by security staff at the U.S. embassy in Brussels that Gutman solicited an underage prostitute at a nearby park.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/05/29/state-department-employee-sets-up-web-site-slamming-agency-leadership/#ixzz4fmEINz1G
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:06:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Hey...all I'm saying is weird people doing weird shit with people in power. Pickturs.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/562/660/393.jpg

http://16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/bake-the-cake-575x289.jpg

Statists gonna statist.
View Quote
obviously power corrupts, and I wont defend people when hard facts are produced. But so far all we have is a bunch of rumors and connections so thin as to be ludicrious. Pizzagaters act as is podesta is some supervillian responsible for all sex crimes on the east coast.

with as many cop drama shows as there are on tv, I would think the internets could do better.

This is what you look like right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uG9PGqaWeo
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:07:16 PM EDT
[#41]
So what was the screenname of the guy who got arrested?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:10:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
with the number of users on this site, statistically there is likely to be a whole bunch of sex offenders roaming the forums.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:13:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
obviously power corrupts, and I wont defend people when hard facts are produced. But so far all we have is a bunch of rumors and connections so thin as to be ludicrious. Pizzagaters act as is podesta is some supervillian responsible for all sex crimes on the east coast.

with as many cop drama shows as there are on tv, I would think the internets could do better.

http://comedycentral.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/key_and_peele/video/season_1/keyandpeele_103_pegasus_640x360.jpg?quality=0.85&width=640&height=361&crop=true

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/bake-the-cake-575x289.jpg

Statists gonna statist.

http://comedycentral.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/key_and_peele/video/season_1/keyandpeele_103_pegasus_640x360.jpg?quality=0.85&width=640&height=361&crop=true

That skit had to been based on this:

Also apropos for the #pizzagate crowd.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:15:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
with the number of users on this site, statistically there is likely to be a whole bunch of sex offenders roaming the forums.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would say you are correct. More likely newbs who pile on in defense of pedophilia  in pedophilia threads. Thanks for playing.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:16:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Statists gonna statist.

Stole my emails and then muh election! Russians!!!!
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:18:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
He's just another  never trumper trying to discredit this. Color me shocked
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:20:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:21:32 PM EDT
[#48]
How much do you get paid to troll here? Who sent you?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:24:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I would say you are correct. More likely newbs who pile on in defense of pedophilia  in pedophilia threads. Thanks for playing.
View Quote
Hey these folks surrounding Clinton were just into Crowley Satanism,  naked preteen kid art, and little known Deities enshrined to pedophilia/chikd sacrifice.

We don't know if they are pedophiles!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:27:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I wonder if soros pays by the hour or by the post?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top