Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:51:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wait so people are seriously tying the McCann disappeance to Pizzagate?  lol

Who's next?  DB Cooper?

"Oh yeah he was totally OG Pizzagate"
View Quote
The one thing that hangs me up is why some schlep pizza place owner is one of the 50 most powerful people in DC (GQ magazine). I don't get it.

That makes him more powerful than virtually EVERY member of Congress. EVERY agency head. EVERY Cabinet member.

And, he owns two restaurants and an art gallery.

Something ain't right.

TC
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:51:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Sorry I don't believe I did?
Looking back through the first page it seems the first mention of trump was brought up by ........
One of your fellow suspect nevertrumpers, shocker
And then began the deflecting and trying to spin the story into a negative one for trump/ the right.
You guys really shouldn't try so hard, soros should be upset with the return he gets for his investment
View Quote
actually it was people making fun of you pizzagaters by posting pictures of trump eating pizza and the rest of us ran with it to mock you pizzagaters who came in
to defend the shitty OP who posted an article claiming it to be recent and proof of pizzagate when in fact it was news from four years ago in which some asshate on the net
simply reposted a month ago. Just another case of pizzagaters throwing everything at the wall and hoping something sticks but not actually looking deeply into what it is
they actually post as "evidence". Its being intellectually lazy and doesnt help your cause. Want us to believe in your conspiracy? Try bringing your game upto the level of
nancy drew, then we might actually pay it more attention. Right now you are worse then the 9/11 truthers.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:51:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

So more deflecting

No wonder you guys lost
View Quote
This type of post is actually deflecting from the original story.  It doesn't consider the merits of the story, or presented evidence.   It simply attempts to turn this pizzagate thread into a Trump/anti Trump political thread.  Which is strange.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:54:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Frankly, I just see a heavy dose of confirmation bias and you guys see soros trolls everywhere.  Lots of paranoia.  This has nothing to do with Trump, and trying so hard to connect this to him is actually quite bizarre.  A lot of us just don't believe every conspiracy theory we read about.  There's weird shit that goes on around the world, but weird shit doesn't prove something.  

For me, the pizzagate thing just doesn't make sense as presented.  If I want to believe something it has to make sense.  I'm not just doing to believe everyone's story.
View Quote
people are using putting trump into the pizzagate conspiracy for lulz, no one is seriously linking him just showing how precarious the logic of PG is. Basically pizzagate is nothing more then the 7 degrees of kevin bacon game.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:56:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This type of post is actually deflecting from the original story.  It doesn't consider the merits of the story, or presented evidence.   It simply attempts to turn this pizzagate thread into a Trump/anti Trump political thread.  Which is strange.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So more deflecting

No wonder you guys lost
Lol
I'm not sure if you just haven't been paying attention or have your head in the sand
They dude is a well known shill of course he is gonna get called on it when he does exactly what he is accused of doing

Also I'm not attempting anything I called out the attempt to turn this into a negative trump thread
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:00:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The one thing that hangs me up is why some schlep pizza place owner is one of the 50 most powerful people in DC (GQ magazine). I don't get it.

That makes him more powerful than virtually EVERY member of Congress. EVERY agency head. EVERY Cabinet member.

Something ain't right.

TC
View Quote
And that same list had some party planners as I recall.  Other years have included hairstylists and socialites.  Are they also super secret underground power brokers/pedos?

It's GQ not CSPAN.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:01:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Lol
I'm not sure if you just haven't been paying attention or have your head in the sand
They dude is a well known shill of course he is gonna get called on it when he does exactly what he is accused of doing
View Quote
No I haven't paid attention to him enough  to know this.  But here's my serious question:  The fact that he was consistently "neverTrump" has a bearing on a discussion on pizzagate?  Why?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:03:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Something ain't right.

TC
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait so people are seriously tying the McCann disappeance to Pizzagate?  lol

Who's next?  DB Cooper?

"Oh yeah he was totally OG Pizzagate"

Something ain't right.

TC
To be fair, he was 49th

I just pulled up the GQ article.  I think they were being a bit "generous" with their determination of the "most powerful" people in DC.  I mean, they've got a pitcher for the Nats on there...three chicks that are "party planner"...Marco -fucking- Rubio  I think they were really stretching the definition of "powerful" to get clicks.  

My $0.02

ETA:  Beaten above
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:03:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Something ain't right.

TC
View Quote
probably has more to do with DC fundraising and location. If you are close enough to congress and are a restaurant, then chances are you have had a shit load of fundraising done in your business and thus with so many power players in your restaurant you end up getting to know them and get some clout.

john oliver has a good thing showing just this and how they basically all go to the same restaurant even though its not that good, its just close enough to congress they can pop over there for fund raisers.

http://ew.com/article/2016/04/04/john-oliver-congressional-fundraising/

"Oliver then looked at what political fundraisers actually entail. Hilariously, he found that many such events occurred at the same Washington, D.C., seafood restaurant, Johnny’s Half Shell. Johnny’s has hosted at least 948 political fundraisers over the last decade, meaning that every congressional representative has inevitably spent some time there. Other strange fundraisers included representatives’ wedding anniversary parties and even Taylor Swift concerts."

pretty much if you've been in congress you've probably eaten there or had a fundraiser there. I would imagine the owner would be a powerful person having connections to so many in congress.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:05:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This whole thread is a shitpost.  Don't act like anybody in here is taking the high ground.

This is a hammermill thread.  Full stop.
View Quote
Remember the Lybian Embassy fiasco. You same people swore it was a YouTube video to blame, and that it was physically no way the military could respond to the attack. It was brutal, if you so much as hinted the military should have done something you were called names.
You troll types have zero credibility  when it comes to anything .gov.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:13:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
No I haven't paid attention to him enough  to know this.  But here's my serious question:  The fact that he was consistently "neverTrump" has a bearing on a discussion on pizzagate?  Why?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol
Perhaps as I said before it does not matter the subject of the thread, if it paints the Dems in a bad light a certain few posters come in and try to deflect the negativity that a story has for the left. And turn it into a negative story for the right. Look back on page 1 it started with another well known poster posting pics of trump in an attempt to derail and delegitimize the story
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:16:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Remember the Lybian Embassy fiasco. You same people swore it was a YouTube video to blame, and that it was physically no way the military could respond to the attack. It was brutal, if you so much as hinted the military should have done something you were called names.
View Quote
So no one disagreeing with you on this one issue could have believed in the lybian embassy attacks?

You do know that when it comes to logical fallacies that is called a False dilemma.  It helps when trying to convince people to your side not to use logical fallacies.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:18:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Perhaps as I said before it does not matter the subject of the thread, if it paints the Dems in a bad light a certain few posters come in and try to deflect the negativity that a story has for the left. And turn it into a negative story for the right. Look back on page 1 it started with another well known poster posting pics of trump in an attempt to derail and delegitimize the story
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol
I think the only person bringing "the Dems" and "the Right" into this thread is you.

ETA:  One person posts a picture in this thread...as a joke in basically a joke thread...and it's like blowing the Horn of Gondor for the white knights...lol
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:18:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
The story was shit, the OP was shit, and the derail happened immediately because everyone recognized it. Then it turned into a lulz fest, and only the pizza gate crew got butthurt.

Trump eating pizza was not the derail. The derail was when we noticed the story was from 4 years ago and the link the OP posted was from some jerk who simply reposted it as evidence. The OP thought it was new and made the thread.

Old irrelevant news. Just like people posting about a girl abducted years ago in portugal and some people thought the sketches looked similiar to podesto because they have a bad case of confirmation bias and see everyone being related to him no matter how improbable.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:27:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Go get the links then, hero.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:28:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

probably has more to do with DC fundraising and location. If you are close enough to congress and are a restaurant, then chances are you have had a shit load of fundraising done in your business and thus with so many power players in your restaurant you end up getting to know them and get some clout.

john oliver has a good thing showing just this and how they basically all go to the same restaurant even though its not that good, its just close enough to congress they can pop over there for fund raisers.

http://ew.com/article/2016/04/04/john-oliver-congressional-fundraising/

"Oliver then looked at what political fundraisers actually entail. Hilariously, he found that many such events occurred at the same Washington, D.C., seafood restaurant, Johnny’s Half Shell. Johnny’s has hosted at least 948 political fundraisers over the last decade, meaning that every congressional representative has inevitably spent some time there. Other strange fundraisers included representatives’ wedding anniversary parties and even Taylor Swift concerts."

pretty much if you've been in congress you've probably eaten there or had a fundraiser there. I would imagine the owner would be a powerful person having connections to so many in congress.
View Quote
That's great but John Fulchino (owner of Johnny's Half Shell and Taqueria Nacional) doesn't even rate a wiki page, let alone a ranking in the most powerful list.

D.C. is the most politically powerful city in the world.

Alefantis is in the top 50 most powerful people (listed as "restaurateur and bon vivant)  in this most powerful city.  There was one other restauranteur and a party planning group.  All others were top politicians, journalists or cabinet/appointed WH types with immediate access to the President.

I'm still skeptical and wonder who the other restauranteur is...

TC
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:34:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The story was shit, the OP was shit, and the derail happened immediately because everyone recognized it. Then it turned into a lulz fest, and only the pizza gate crew got butthurt.

Trump eating pizza was not the derail. The derail was when we noticed the story was from 4 years ago and the link the OP posted was from some jerk who simply reposted it as evidence. The OP thought it was new and made the thread.

Old irrelevant news. Just like people posting about a girl abducted years ago in portugal and some people thought the sketches looked similiar to podesto because they have a bad case of confirmation bias and see everyone being related to him no matter how improbable.
View Quote
You my friend are the only person in this thread who is "butthurt". It's a conversation, that is all. It was brought to everyone's attention that the video was old but it also is a legit story because it was overlooked during the pizzagate days.
If you are upset with this thread then move on man. No skin off my butt.. If this thread would have died on page one I wouldn't have gave a rats ass, this is entertainment with firearms discussion to boot
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:35:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Go get the links then, hero.
View Quote
Oh please stud you were here you know exactly what I'm talking about.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:36:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You my friend are the only person in this thread who is "butthurt". It's a conversation, that is all. It was brought to everyone's attention that the video was old but it also is a legit story because it was overlooked during the pizzagate days.
If you are upset with this thread then move on man. No skin off my butt.. If this thread would have died on page one I wouldn't have gave a rats ass, this is entertainment with firearms discussion to boot
View Quote
I very much appreciate that attitude!
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:37:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
In to see if anything comes of this
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:37:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Old, but not irrelevant.  An ambassador was accused of sex with underage prostitutes and the powers that be squashed the investigation.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:46:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Old, but not irrelevant.  An ambassador was accused of sex with underage prostitutes and the powers that be squashed the investigation.
View Quote
how does that have anything to do with pizzagate and podesta other then the fact that it happened during when hillary was in charge? Sleezy ambassador
ditches security to do bad things. of course they are going to cover it up, its embarrassing. Just like when the secret service agents got caught with
prostitutes, doesnt mean its connected to pizzagate.  Its another case of confirmation bias.

"In psychology and cognitive science, confirmation bias (or confirmatory bias) is a tendency to search for or interpret information in a way that confirms one's preconceptions, leading to statistical errors."

I believe in giant pedophilia ring, therefore I am going to search for anything sketchy and whatever I find must be related to said pedophilia ring.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:55:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

OK, seriously, do some of you really believe there are paid trolls here specifically for pizzagate?  A topic that very few people even know about or believe?  On a forum that relatively few people visit?  

Really?  

Is this a joke or do you really believe that?
View Quote
they dont have to be just "pizza gate", trolls.  

they are just protecting the democrats
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:56:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
how does that have anything to do with pizzagate and podesta other then the fact that it happened during when hillary was in charge? Sleezy ambassador
ditches security to do bad things. of course they are going to cover it up, its embarrassing. Just like when the secret service agents got caught with
prostitutes, doesnt mean its connected to pizzagate.  Its another case of confirmation bias.

"In psychology and cognitive science, confirmation bias (or confirmatory bias) is a tendency to search for or interpret information in a way that confirms one's preconceptions, leading to statistical errors."

I believe in giant pedophilia ring, therefore I am going to search for anything sketchy and whatever I find must be related to said pedophilia ring.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you read the article in OP? Here's a quote:

“Serious allegations concerning the State Department,” the NBC anchor said.  “According to internal State Department memos the agency might have called off or intervened into investigations into possibly illegal, inappropriate behavior within its ranks allegedly to protect jobs and avoid scandals.
Directly connects to what I posted.  Giant pedo ring or not, pedo ambassador investigation squashed under Clinton.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 10:00:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Directly connects to what I posted.  Giant pedo ring or not, pedo ambassador investigation squashed under Clinton.
View Quote
I am questioning the connection to pizzagate not the fact that the govt covered to protect its image. Should I go back 10....20 years and find every video of the govt doing
something similiar then post it on a pizzagate thread saying new evidence has been uncovered?  

Correlation = /= causation for the millionth time.

thus yes I did read it...and its still old and irrelevant and a sign of confirmation bias.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 10:06:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
Bingo. Quite odd that a lot of them are from Virginia too. Hmm
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 10:09:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I am questioning the connection to pizzagate not the fact that the govt covered to protect its image. Should I go back 10....20 years and find every video of the govt doing
something similiar then post it on a pizzagate thread saying new evidence has been uncovered?  

thus yes I did read it...and its still old and irrelevant and a sign of confirmation bias.
View Quote
10...20 years of the gov doing something similar, covering for pedos, please post it if you have it.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 10:11:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Deflect
Deny
Discredit

Your posts read like a page out of rules for radicals

Saul Alinsky is that you?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 10:13:07 PM EDT
[#29]
I would love to hear how the Pizzagate denyers explain Benn Swann dispeering from the internet after he did a report on pizza gate.

reddit ben swann

Link Posted: 4/30/2017 10:13:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ace investigative work here

ETA:  Although I guess leaping magically from "lives in Virginia" to "protects Democrats" with zero point zero evidence in between is pretty par for the course for this whole Pizzagate thing
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 10:46:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
actually it was people making fun of you pizzagaters by posting pictures of trump eating pizza and the rest of us ran with it to mock you pizzagaters who came in
to defend the shitty OP who posted an article claiming it to be recent and proof of pizzagate when in fact it was news from four years ago in which some asshate on the net
simply reposted a month ago. Just another case of pizzagaters throwing everything at the wall and hoping something sticks but not actually looking deeply into what it is
they actually post as "evidence". Its being intellectually lazy and doesnt help your cause. Want us to believe in your conspiracy? Try bringing your game upto the level of
nancy drew, then we might actually pay it more attention. Right now you are worse then the 9/11 truthers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry I don't believe I did?
Looking back through the first page it seems the first mention of trump was brought up by ........
One of your fellow suspect nevertrumpers, shocker
And then began the deflecting and trying to spin the story into a negative one for trump/ the right.
You guys really shouldn't try so hard, soros should be upset with the return he gets for his investment
I am guessing that they don't find it funny that Trump likes CP (cheese pizza)

Maybe he likes sausage with his CP?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 11:28:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Case in point.

At least try to be creative.  This is Bush-league material.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 11:33:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 12:02:04 AM EDT
[#34]
So...

... why haven't the dowsers applied their witchin' sticks to finding the pizza tunnels?
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 12:49:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Monica Petersen's death alone is suspicious enough.  Continue with head in sand.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 1:11:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right.  The odds of the pictures looking like both Pedesta brothers is extremely high

Link Posted: 5/1/2017 1:17:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Hey...it's not right to use such a broad brush to paint Hillary as responsible for everything bad that happens.  There were many employees at the State Department.  And, you can't pin this on OBAMA either.

Yup, that tactic is only good if you were $h@^^ing on a Republican.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 7:19:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

look at the guy trying obfuscate and discredit. Its almost as if he actually has evidence to support his claims?
View Quote
Apologist gonna apologist.
Obfuscator gonna obfuscate.
Denier gonna deny.

Now we going back six years. This ought to get your panties in a bunch.

Link Posted: 5/1/2017 7:22:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
OK, seriously, do some of you really believe there are paid trolls here specifically for pizzagate?  A topic that very few people even know about or believe?  On a forum that relatively few people visit?  

Really?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In this thread we see Fulgrim40k, TS, and bullet sponge successfully derail the conversation and have it degenerate into purse swinging.  Great technique and flawless execution.  Shift the conversation from the original post, to name calling. Maybe you can have the thread locked by page 5.

Really?  

Are you denying that there are paid trolls that go to websites to influence opinion? Or to poo poo information? Make excuses? Obfuscate? Deny?

It's not like that's ever happened with a huge influx of trolls in '08, '13 and '16 here or anything....
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 7:26:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Red Herring much?

So you are saying that because the government has done bad things that any conspiracy is possible despite the overwhelming lack of evidence?

yup that line of reasoning seems legit.
View Quote
John Podesta says "hi!"

Link Posted: 5/1/2017 7:34:21 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Cool when trump finds something let me know. Till then you are a bunch of kooks.

Bill Clinton couldnt hide a stained dress, yet there is a giant child sex trafficking ring run through a pizzahut in washington DC by all the top players and

not one person involved has ever been come out with proof of its existence......suuuure....okay.
View Quote
Yeah....just coincidence he was bottom for one of the most prolific political shit stirring  fake news producers in DC. Just coincidnece.

Apologist gonna apologist.
Denier gonna deny.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 7:49:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Really?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In this thread we see Fulgrim40k, TS, and bullet sponge successfully derail the conversation and have it degenerate into purse swinging.  Great technique and flawless execution.  Shift the conversation from the original post, to name calling. Maybe you can have the thread locked by page 5.

Really?  

People who are committed to, and defined by their  ideology tend to proselytize. Hell the people who are apt to buy into a ideology enough to be defined by it aren't much different from any other cultist type.

It is not hard to get talking points, or organize to derail topics on a small forum like this. And a forum like this could be the start of something that spreads across the net, same as any other discussion board with thousands of daily members. Probably more so, given the unique set of folks on this site.

I think they are trying to obfuscate just what the leaders of DNC policy and finance are into(Crowley Satanism, pedo art, Pedo counter culture), because they are committed leftists.

They (not the people posting in this thread per se, but leftist  proselytizers)   did the same thing when Acorn was busted all over the country facilitation child sex slave rings. Not one person went to jail. As far as I know therew as no investigation into past practices of acorn and their facilitation of human smuggling and child exploitation.  

And they did it using think progress and media matters talking points along with your basic Alinski type rhetorical devices. They are on display here, and in most other threads they frequent. Whether it is pushing a DNC narrative, or obfuscation information.

Podesta, Brock and many others of that fucked up ilk should have become a household names for his role in covering up Acorn, everyone around them should have been made toxic, and yet they were at the elbow of the powers that be on the left as if the event had never occurred.

I have no problem with them being here, without them, it would suck because they motivate folks to get the facts and put them on display to counter whatever talking points or narrative happens to be making the rounds.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 8:06:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Well...when you shoot for the pre-pubescent crowd, your odds go up pretty good. Unless sharia country....
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 8:08:11 AM EDT
[#44]
BREAKING
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 8:23:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I read on crackpots.com that he had a button installed in his desk that when he presses it a butler brings him a coke. If you read the clinton emails, the word
coke is commonly used slang for prepubescent children. If that wasnt an odd coincidence then look at buying and hosting the miss teen usa pageants and having
sole access to go backstage to the dressing rooms? coincidence? or a front for a child sex ring? And where do rich and powerful people associate...golf course. And who
has some of the most lucrative golf courses in the country and around the world....thats right mr. trump. Guess where pedophillia is really big.....thats right the middle east...
and who has hotels and golf courses over that that make a good front for smuggling children through?.....Yea at this point it can't be a coincidence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What does Trump have to do with Pizzagate? (Well other than being besties with Epstein - I mean other than that)
I read on crackpots.com that he had a button installed in his desk that when he presses it a butler brings him a coke. If you read the clinton emails, the word
coke is commonly used slang for prepubescent children. If that wasnt an odd coincidence then look at buying and hosting the miss teen usa pageants and having
sole access to go backstage to the dressing rooms? coincidence? or a front for a child sex ring? And where do rich and powerful people associate...golf course. And who
has some of the most lucrative golf courses in the country and around the world....thats right mr. trump. Guess where pedophillia is really big.....thats right the middle east...
and who has hotels and golf courses over that that make a good front for smuggling children through?.....Yea at this point it can't be a coincidence.
Real Fake News.

Podesta Bros / Alefantis/ Richard Kennan knows the code word is 'pasta'. Not 'coke'

“hotdog” = boy
“pizza” = girl
“cheese” = little girl
“pasta” = little boy
“ice cream” = male prostitute
“walnut” = person of colour
“map” = semen
“sauce” = orgy

Muslims endorse pedophilia. America hates pedophilia. Globalists/ Progressives love pedophilia.

Trump is an American.

Owns golf courses all over the world.

Americans love golf. American golfers =/= pedophiles (as a group).

Is David Brock or Alefantis a golfer?

Link Posted: 5/1/2017 8:25:49 AM EDT
[#46]
No, it's not. that's why we should just ignore it.

Link Posted: 5/1/2017 8:27:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Lots worse than that these folks are into, and had on their public social media accounts when this first broke.

Lots.

Worse.

than.

That.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 8:29:17 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
This is a political thread?  Don't want to talk about Trump?  Don't bring up Trump.  Easy.

We're here to talk about pizzagate:

https://68.media.tumblr.com/b94a00aa14faabb9eb01a96307bf6ecc/tumblr_inline_odb91cF6kc1rwjckm_540.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What does Trump have to do with Pizzagate? (Well other than being besties with Epstein - I mean other than that)
I really don't get the way they're connecting Trump to this.  It doesn't make any sense.  If anything he would be involved somehow as he has spent a life time in the circles of the political elite.

Can any of the pizzagate people explain this to me?   Why do you keep mentioning Trump?
Have you been in any political threads at all in the last year and a half?
It doesn't matter what the subject it could be anything these same few posters plaster the thread with passive aggressive / concern troll/ complete disinformation and bs if it is something good for the conservatives i.e. Trump.
Look at a thread that's something bad for Dems and these same posters will be deflecting and denying until they are blue in the face. They try and fail as usual to spin the thread into a negative  story for the right. Obama / Clintons actions will be brushed off as the right thing to do or just outright defended. The behavior of this ilk is outright bizzare and unexplainable especially on a gun board

Sad
This is a political thread?  Don't want to talk about Trump?  Don't bring up Trump.  Easy.

We're here to talk about pizzagate:

https://68.media.tumblr.com/b94a00aa14faabb9eb01a96307bf6ecc/tumblr_inline_odb91cF6kc1rwjckm_540.png
And 'coincidences'. Lots and lots of coincidences.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-haiti-humantrafficking-children-idUSKBN15M272
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 8:31:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Real Fake News.

Podesta Bros / Alefantis/ Richard Kennan knows the code word is 'pasta'. Not 'coke'

“hotdog” = boy
“pizza” = girl
“cheese” = little girl
“pasta” = little boy
“map” = semen
“sauce” = orgy

Muslims endorse pedophilia. America hates pedophilia. Globalists/ Progressives love pedophilia.

http://i.imgur.com/zIl7vRM.jpg

Trump is an American.

https://twitter.com/KuismaSami/status/794319875925753856
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Real Fake News.

“hotdog” = boy
“pizza” = girl
“cheese” = little girl
“pasta” = little boy
“map” = semen
“sauce” = orgy

http://i.imgur.com/zIl7vRM.jpg

Trump is an American.

https://twitter.com/KuismaSami/status/794319875925753856
Guy likes to see homos naked, that doesn't help me.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 8:32:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Say it with me. Correlation = /= causation. There is a reason why we are skeptical....because loose correlations can be made about anything, but just finding abunch of things that correlate doesnt mean there is a causal link.

This is basic logic guys.

https://thei535project.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/show-me-the-evidence.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you gave it even a sniff of possibility I could understand your  skepticism. But you and your 4 buddies are as sure that it's impossible as some of us are sure it's probable. There is a shit ton of smoke, you say it's fog.

The art work, audio clips, and associations are not fictitious.  

Oh
IB GWION
Say it with me. Correlation = /= causation. There is a reason why we are skeptical....because loose correlations can be made about anything, but just finding abunch of things that correlate doesnt mean there is a causal link.

This is basic logic guys.

https://thei535project.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/show-me-the-evidence.png
Coincidences:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/14/sir-clement-freud-exposed-as-a-paedophile-as-police-urged-to-pro/
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top