Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 10:38:38 AM EDT
[#1]
And some people think Glock's are ugly...
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 10:38:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That’s the joke
View Quote

Y'all do have a very strange sense of humor around these parts that so very few even understand
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 11:30:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
@Coregon is the FCU the same or interchangeable with 9mm?

Can I just order a grip, slide, mags and drop in the FCU I already own?
View Quote

9/40/357 are its own ecosystem.

45/10mm are its own.

I've seen people mentioning AXG grips and all - the existing AXG grips that are out there for 9/40/357 won't work for these 45/10mm guns, unfortunately.  

Due to the size of components, magazines, etc, it just doesnt make sense to make a "one size fits all" - as the more popular 9/40/357 models would have to be alot larger than needed to accomodate 45/10mm.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 12:53:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Y'all do have a very strange sense of humor around these parts that so very few even understand
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s the joke

If you look at the Sig store, most their double stack pistol magazines are $50.00.

Besides usually being the oem, mec gar often offers superior mags for a much lower price.

For example, for my P226, Sig wants $50 for a 15 round mag, but I was able to buy 18 round Teflon coated mec gars for a little over $25.

That was the joke I was trying to make, but at this point when you have to explain……..

Link Posted: 5/27/2022 12:57:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

If you look at the Sig store, most their double stack pistol magazines are $50.00.

Besides usually being the oem, mec gar often offers superior mags for a much lower price.

For example, for my P226, Sig wants $50 for a 15 round mag, but I was able to buy 18 round Teflon coated mec gars for a little over $25.

That was the joke I was trying to make, but at this point when you have to explain……..

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s the joke

I wish I had it that bad. Price oem  used 7 round P220 mags. ??
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 2:12:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

So it's almost 3 ounces heavier? Even a G20 already weighs like a tank at it's loaded weight so at this point meh really if Alaskan carried with one or the other.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"We found weight, with 16 rounds of Sig's V-Crown JHP 10mm Auto 180-grain defense rounds to be 41.9 ounces"

5" bull barrel is why its hefty. No complaints here, its a powerful handgun a little weight is a good thing.

So it's almost 3 ounces heavier? Even a G20 already weighs like a tank at it's loaded weight so at this point meh really if Alaskan carried with one or the other.

G20 has a shorter barrel/slide; this SIG is just a bigger gun so it makes sense that it’s heavier.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 5:03:46 PM EDT
[#7]
We only care about GD in GD. Get outta here with that technical forum nerd stuff
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 5:21:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes! Sign me up for one.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 5:59:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

45/10mm are its own.

I've seen people mentioning AXG grips and all - the existing AXG grips that are out there for 9/40/357 won't work for these 45/10mm guns, unfortunately.  

Due to the size of components, magazines, etc, it just doesnt make sense to make a "one size fits all" - as the more popular 9/40/357 models would have to be alot larger than needed to accomodate 45/10mm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Coregon is the FCU the same or interchangeable with 9mm?

Can I just order a grip, slide, mags and drop in the FCU I already own?

45/10mm are its own.

TFB review says the 10mm FCG will work with all 9mm modules but 9mm FCG's won't work with the 10mm.

Obviously, a 9mm grip won't work with a 10mm magazine but it would enable someone to buy the 10mm and move the FCG around to other calibers if they want to.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:19:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Would be cool if they offered a FDE frame on this as well
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 4:12:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Would be cool if they offered a FDE frame on this as well
View Quote

I think the .45 frame is what they use.  So you can swap that at least.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 4:18:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Goddamn it!

Make a .22LR kit for the P320 platform!!

I have one for my P226 and I do 25% of live fire using it because .22LR is still cheaper than 9x19 or 10mm.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 4:19:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What happens if you drop it?

View Quote

Another Glock ‘splodes.
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 2:11:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Anyone have a lead on if these hit the market yet or not?
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 2:17:46 PM EDT
[#15]
They need to make a 10 round compact version.
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 2:58:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’ve seen posts on /r/gundeals for $799. But I couldn’t say if they’ve shipped yet.
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 3:01:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have about 1 week to go. I need to get the magazines at least. Most places aren’t shipping to wa in about a week.
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 3:36:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, they have.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top