Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:29:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I heard Susan Rice last week blasting Trump.
View Quote
Almost all of the former Democratic administration’s National Security Advisors are dyed in the wool globalists that serve on NGO foreign policy advisory boards like International Crisis Group, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations etc..you know the ones that petition governments to adopt post nationalist type policy and to remove terror groups from sanctioned lists, wave travel bans, allow immigrant floods etc. The late Sandy Berger and Zbegniew Brzezinski, Rice etc....all bought up by foreign influence.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:36:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Many of the ones The Halfrican appointed in his eight years wrangled permanent .gov jobs just so they could not be dismissed as appointees can. There was quite a stink about it in the last two years of the Halfrican's tenure because many positions were simply made-up by dept heads, they had never existed before.

It was said at the time it was just so the dems could keep their tentacles in the .gov system. If memory serves there were thousands of positions filled that way.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why in God's name has Trump not fired all of the legacy D bags from the Obama admin?
Many of the ones The Halfrican appointed in his eight years wrangled permanent .gov jobs just so they could not be dismissed as appointees can. There was quite a stink about it in the last two years of the Halfrican's tenure because many positions were simply made-up by dept heads, they had never existed before.

It was said at the time it was just so the dems could keep their tentacles in the .gov system. If memory serves there were thousands of positions filled that way.
You are correct!
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:36:19 PM EDT
[#3]
So that’s what Bullet_Sponge looks like.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:39:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:41:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Guy looks like he sucks dicks for a part time job
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:42:45 PM EDT
[#6]
In for shit show
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:43:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

His biggest mistake IMO. He had over two months after the election to prepare lists. He should have fired or accepted resignations from every single Obama appointee in the executive branch. Every. Single. One. If half the agencies ground to a halt, oh well.
View Quote
Trump, being a political novice, basically a babe in the woods, had no idea what he was getting into. Most of us, including me had no idea that the gov't was infiltrated and subverted to such an extent. Trump assumed that since he was elected, the "staff" would accept him and simply follow his orders since who didnt want to make America great. Kinda like him buying a hotel and keeping the staff to help run the place. Instead, he was basically the black sheriff in the movie Blazing Saddles....
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:46:09 PM EDT
[#8]
well...

He blows poodles for quarters.... close enough
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:48:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:52:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It is crazy. The top layer was shoveled out but they only took a thin layer. These fuckers have embedded themselves and their like deep into the state. You fire one and the next one comes up.

If every liberal partisan hack was fired there wouldn’t be a government left.

Steve Bannon gave an interview a month after the election and said that draining the swamp would take decades. I couldn’t understand that until I’ve seen the shit they’ve pulled on Trump.
View Quote
Take an afternoon stroll up Connecticut Ave and over through Adams Morgan on 18th

You would have to be walking through an SS railhead marshaling line before the invasion of Poland
in September 1939 to be among a more densely packed ideologically motivated concentration
of foot soldiers primed for a mission
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:52:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Trump had a hell of a time filling his open positions.  There are thousands of potential appointments he needs to fill.

Most administrations have robust transition team (campaign team along with party apparatchiks).  Trump had a very small campaign team and minimal support from the party.
Long after he took office, he still had hundreds of vacancies.  (I even considered applying to one of them.)

He was stuck with who he could get.  He had to rely on advisers to fill those positions and it didn't go well.
View Quote
He needs to hire me as his Press Secretary.  Naturally, I will act in a professional, classy, and articulate manner.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:56:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Lol.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:56:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 5:58:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:00:32 PM EDT
[#15]
I'll bet he blows other stuff besides whistles.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:01:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Hans Gruber?
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:03:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Snape was a badass double agent who put up with a ton of shit and was loyal to dumbledore the entire time.
View Quote
The bravest man I've ever known
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:03:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
who's the babe in the hat?

edit: never mind.
View Quote
The hottness of a thousand suns.... I want to have Melania's baby
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:09:11 PM EDT
[#19]
He looks like a whistle blower
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:11:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Legs.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:11:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
All that's missing is a man bun, Starbucks, and a Che Guevara t-shirt.
View Quote
Fucking Soy-boi
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:19:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Hans was an Alpha badass. The guy in the photo is a liberal cuck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hans Gruber?
Hans was an Alpha badass. The guy in the photo is a liberal cuck.
He was the worlds greatest agent, Voldermort never knew
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:19:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Eric Ciaramella

Really?

Also, the faggot looks like Will Wheaton.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:29:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Not sure if you're aware,  but the MSM absolutely HATES to report on things that reflect badly on their agenda or go against their narrative.  I seem to recall it was just over one year before NBC would even acknowledge "Fast and Furious" after Agent Terry's murder and the controversy that followed...NBC finally touched on the subject but they came kicking and screaming....

I also recall Sharyl Atkisson (CBS) being pretty much the only MSM reporter to start digging into it,  and she was chewed out by a Obama WH staffer for not falling in line like the rest of the media and to stop asking the uncomfortable questions...she didn't last at CBS too much longer after that.

Bottom line is that if you wait for the MSM to report on real happenings you may never hear what's really going on....or at best you'll be very late to the party...

Learn to glean info from all sources and be smart enough to determine what is likely credible...
View Quote
I think she was the one who the Obama admin placed spyware on her computer, and she saw them going through her files real time
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:34:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
He should.

He'd be better off filling his staff with Arfcommers than he is with the Quislings that he is surrounded by.
View Quote
Surely you're joshing us
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:35:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Who is the guy tweeting about this?
View Quote
I also had the same question. “Rubini” is using photos from the film “2001” on profile. I can’t find a Greg Rubini.

Tried to read tweets and it starts going into anti-Jesuit conspiracies. Maybe the Masons are in on it too.

So here is my question:  who is “Rubini” fronting for, what is their agenda, and who did his research?
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:37:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Dat be a liberal democrat. They all have a look to them.
View Quote
Why Do They Always Look Like This?
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:40:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
First thought was “Soy Boy”.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep, soy faggot as expected.
First thought was “Soy Boy”.
Paul Joseph Watson - Soy Boys
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:51:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/374309/Roaches_jpg-1135138.JPG

You didn't think they were all just going to go away did you?
View Quote
There's that "peaceful transition of power" the Dems are always going on about...
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 6:58:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
He'd be better off filling his staff with Arfcommers than he is with the Quislings that he is surrounded by.
View Quote
We ain't too fuckin' smart, but we're enthusiastic.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:02:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:03:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I think she was the one who the Obama admin placed spyware on her computer, and she saw them going through her files real time
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure if you're aware,  but the MSM absolutely HATES to report on things that reflect badly on their agenda or go against their narrative.  I seem to recall it was just over one year before NBC would even acknowledge "Fast and Furious" after Agent Terry's murder and the controversy that followed...NBC finally touched on the subject but they came kicking and screaming....

I also recall Sharyl Atkisson (CBS) being pretty much the only MSM reporter to start digging into it,  and she was chewed out by a Obama WH staffer for not falling in line like the rest of the media and to stop asking the uncomfortable questions...she didn't last at CBS too much longer after that.

Bottom line is that if you wait for the MSM to report on real happenings you may never hear what's really going on....or at best you'll be very late to the party...

Learn to glean info from all sources and be smart enough to determine what is likely credible...
Yes.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:05:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/374309/Roaches_jpg-1135138.JPG

You didn't think they were all just going to go away did you?
View Quote
With the Iranian Agent® directing them all, I'm sure,

FVJ.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:06:53 PM EDT
[#34]
That woman in front of him looks like she was sexually assaulted from behind.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:07:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Found this on Twitter  https://twitter.com/GregRubini/status/1184854506435239937

Eric Ciaramella, the SECRET* Adam Schiff 'whistleblower', was a CIA Analyst, expert on Ukraine and Russia.

Eric Ciaramella official title at the Obama National Security Council was 'Director for Baltic and Eastern European Affairs'. Ukraine is an 'Eastern European' nation...

The boss of Eric Ciaramella was Charles Kupchan. Charles Kupchan title was 'Senior Director for European Affairs'  at the National Security Council.

Charles Kupchan was not just 'Senior Director for European Affairs' at the National Security Council. Kupchan was also 'Special Assistant to President Obama'...

Before being 'Special Assistant to President Obama', Charles Kupchan was 'Director for European Affairs' on the National Security Council, during the first Bill Clinton Administration.  in the 1990's

Charles Kupchan is also a Senior Fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations.  The Council on Foreign Relations is the most important Globalist, Deep State organization, with the Bilderberg Group and the Trilateral Commission.
View Quote
Why was a person like that even hired into the Administration to begin with?
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:09:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
That woman in front of him looks like she was sexually assaulted from behind.
View Quote
That’s Emanuel Macron’s mother.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:10:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The real question, is WHY did he not get rid of these people during the Transition?
View Quote
Who are you going to replace them with?

You need a certain base of knowledge to do many of those jobs and be effective.

So the pickings are thin.  Unless you don't want access to the actual DC circuit instead of just the facade.

Shouldn't be that way, but it is.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:12:56 PM EDT
[#38]
It kills me that we all knew that politicians were mostly traitors and self serving evil no good pieces of shit.

I had no idea that there was a permanent class of government employees that were every bit as bad.

Until Trump upset the apple cart.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:13:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

So the pickings are thin.  Unless you don't want access to the actual DC circuit instead of just the facade.

View Quote
That's how we end up with an administrative state that is more powerful than the elected officials it supposedly serves.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:15:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Bongino called it
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:18:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The layer below appointees are all GS or SES.
They are extremely difficult to get rid of if they don't want to go.  It looked good when Trump took offic and many of them were planning on leaving.  Yet those who left were all GS-12 and below, if I had to guess at it.  GS-13/14/15 stayed and have been working against the administration ever since.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why in God's name has Trump not fired all of the legacy D bags from the Obama admin?

The layer below appointees are all GS or SES.
They are extremely difficult to get rid of if they don't want to go.  It looked good when Trump took offic and many of them were planning on leaving.  Yet those who left were all GS-12 and below, if I had to guess at it.  GS-13/14/15 stayed and have been working against the administration ever since.
Yep, peeps here need to know how all things .gov work before saying "Trump could have done something".

The W administration did the same thing.....They all do.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:24:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Bongino called it
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:24:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
well...

He blows poodles for quarters.... close enough
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:27:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
That's how we end up with an administrative state that is more powerful than the elected officials it supposedly serves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the NYTimes defending it very recently with published articles because that is what exists. They must sense more news about it is coming out.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:30:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

His biggest mistake IMO. He had over two months after the election to prepare lists. He should have fired or accepted resignations from every single Obama appointee in the executive branch. Every. Single. One. If half the agencies ground to a halt, oh well.
View Quote
No matter how much you fap at idea of agencies going unstaffed, it's about as possible as a tree that literally grows legal $100 bills.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:33:55 PM EDT
[#46]
We’ve known ever since he was in Die Hard he was as asshole

Dammit only posted after reading op apparently got beat like tented mule #freesiteresources
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:34:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Nelsonhaha.jpg

He’s fukt. Eagerly awaiting trumps tweet.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:36:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You would be correct about the spyware on her comp
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:37:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
holy shit

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:41:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
I do not disagree.

A lot of this is why new ancient Chinese government changes necessitated the killing of the last government, and the sacrifice of those people was seen as both a necessity and an honorable death.

Many of them were also buried in ways that showed their station in government in order to honor their service.

But the truth of it is that the practice was done so as to prevent meddling by allies of the previous government and its direction/edicts/etc.

That sort of thing is unthinkable, and governments were much smaller at the very top, people that were of importance....

But this is not a new problem.  Socialism only exacerbates the problem.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top