Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 11:49:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Since no pics, can someone describe the pics?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 11:49:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Boy this thread sucks
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/12/2023 11:53:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Im not like a marketing genius, but a "main stream" product trying to go niche doesnt seem like a good idea. Like what a fraction of 1% of the US identifies as trans, and they have allies in about 10% of hte US that is gay(though they also apparently have enemies big times in the LGB community as well) so to court 6%(max) of the potential market, they have alienated94% the market.

I mean if I ran for president id be a Republican (40% of country), or Democrat(40% of country), and court the middle 20% without alienating the base 40%. Instead, this marketing genius has decided to alienate 94% to court a POTENTIAL 6%, that isn't known to be large beer drinker population..

I mean if someone had a marketing campaign where it said "people named FSJDW2 on arfcom get free beer" ID be all over that everybody else would be slightly annoyed. BUT if the same marketing campagn was "everybody at DU who says arfcom is evil" gets free beer, they would become alienated and likely boycott said product.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 11:56:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It's an interesting point. Companies used to care about the bottom line and stayed away from controversy, but it does seem like there has been a trend where they now care more about catering to the ESG crowd even if it has negative consequences. Right now, there doesn't seem to be much of a backlash, but it still remains in the purview of us - the consumers - to send a strong message that we're not going to support them if they keep shitting on us. As long as we don't, there's no real consequence to their decisions.
View Quote
and the mega-funds can certainly prop up any stock they want.  Blackrock/JP Morgan Chase/etc.... can certainly make things happen as needed with their outrageous amounts of funds available for social engineering.

Link Posted: 4/12/2023 11:57:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Does the Stock market account for the fact that Bud Light is suddenly not selling?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bud stock is only down 4%

Thats nothing. They dont care yet

Does the Stock market account for the fact that Bud Light is suddenly not selling?

Keep it up and it will.
Then they will care. If we crash their nice little operation by not buying then everyone gets the message
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 12:02:39 PM EDT
[#6]
You realize this is a controlled demo of this nation.
This is what the head  bankers, manufactures,  entertainment, news, politicians, police, lawyers and military want.

They been promosed land and title when this nation collapses and we morph into a ccp style police state that will be sterile for them.

The believe our 1700s documents are antiques
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 12:29:46 PM EDT
[#7]
If she doesn’t lose her job, hopefully she at least loses her bonus. I can’t see her lasting long in that job. Plenty of oblong EEOC pegs to stick into whatever jagged hole her departure leaves.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 12:38:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Since no pics, can someone describe the pics?
View Quote

They're dull. Her hanging out with friends at a party. They're trying to make a big deal about nothing over her complaining about "fratty" beer drinkers.

Link Posted: 4/12/2023 12:52:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

The beer in the system is already paid for.... Will take weeks to have an effect.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 1:01:08 PM EDT
[#10]
OP: Check out these photos.

Thread: No photos.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 1:02:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
OP: Check out these photos.

Thread: No photos.
View Quote

You're not missing much.

They're dumb.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 1:12:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Ban op.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 2:29:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Thanks.

And OPs linked site comes up blocked as hate/extremist on firewall.
View Quote

I don't know about that but a drunk middle schooler could code up a better web site with less ad load than that.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 2:30:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I don't know about that but a drunk middle schooler could code up a better web site with less ad load than that.
View Quote

You should both take the Brave Browser + VPN pill.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 2:38:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Im not like a marketing genius, but a "main stream" product trying to go niche doesnt seem like a good idea. Like what a fraction of 1% of the US identifies as trans, and they have allies in about 10% of hte US that is gay(though they also apparently have enemies big times in the LGB community as well) so to court 6%(max) of the potential market, they have alienated94% the market.

I mean if I ran for president id be a Republican (40% of country), or Democrat(40% of country), and court the middle 20% without alienating the base 40%. Instead, this marketing genius has decided to alienate 94% to court a POTENTIAL 6%, that isn't known to be large beer drinker population..

I mean if someone had a marketing campaign where it said "people named FSJDW2 on arfcom get free beer" ID be all over that everybody else would be slightly annoyed. BUT if the same marketing campagn was "everybody at DU who says arfcom is evil" gets free beer, they would become alienated and likely boycott said product.
View Quote

It's been done before in the beer world with mixed results.

Pabst Blue Ribbon went from working class beer to hipsters to upscale niche with out alienating their core base (much).  Not as extreme as the ex frat girl tried, but still risky for mega established mass brands.

What will probably get her fired is if she didn't follow the process, which includes focus groups, writing up extensive personas and all kinds of pseudo statistical analysis to justify the change.  My guess is that she consulted some of those Twitter/ Tictok trending services, looked for something she liked, and pitched it like she had done all the homework.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 2:40:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
OP makes a point of speaking of some photos in the thread title and post itself, but doesn't include any photos.

FAIL

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3ogmaPGsQOruw/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47pwbs5zd5asnezgfqebs5h0k1y7b9f4q2pnebjpjj&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

And pics in question....

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/ThatsBait-133.gif
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 2:41:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Normally, I'm piholed on my network and don't see that shit.  But, I'm doing some Google analytics work for a client, meaning I have to actually see the ad calls.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 2:45:10 PM EDT
[#18]
No reason to pursue it farther just don’t buy AB InBev products and call out any POS who does as the communist cuck they are.

In the end AB InBev is only one of the leftist allied companies who’s products you should steer your money away from.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 2:45:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

LOL, I was wondering when this phenomenon of decades old Facebook photos turning up to wreck people was going to start.

Awhile ago I postulated that once the millennial generation started moving into positions of power, where Boomers and Gen X are now, all of their college age exploits that were well documented on social media would catch up with them.  Nothing "wrong" in those photos but here they are still coming back to haunt her.

The real shit show is going to be when the Facebook generation starts running for president in the next 10 to 20 years.  Everything they ever posted or was posted about them is going to be under the microscope.  Joe Biden and Donald Trump don't really have the problem of having to answer for some tweet they made in their 20s because it didn't exist.

I've been basically a ghost on Facebook for more than a decade now but there's probably still some stuff out there beyond that that I would wish I could take back if I was running for office.  If you teach your kids anything about the internet, teach them that anything they post or is posted about them is forever.

View Quote

I dunno, it sems to me that if the candidate is someone the establishment Marxists LIKE, then they will just get Facebook/Twitter, etc, to dissapear the photos.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 2:54:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 2:58:21 PM EDT
[#21]
She works for a fucking beer company and frats are literally their target market.   Why does she still have a job?
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 3:00:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Probably not.

Q2 earnings will be more telling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably not.

Q2 earnings will be more telling.

After countless social media shrieking episodes from one corner or another, financial markets assume supposed boycotts are nothing but hype until earnings come out.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 3:01:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Making it "The Beer of Transgenders" was fatal enough of a wound.  Her comments may have permanently killed any chances of any reconciliation, but I think the odds were already pretty slim.

Oh...here's a pic of the woman in all her glory, washing the taste of that nasty swill out of her mouth by blowing up a condom:

This pic was grabbed from her Facebook page. It was an event at Isis, a Harvard's women's club. An article in the Harvard Crimson describes the club as a “haven of inebriated ditzes.”

One wonders if she got that job The Kamala Way.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 3:07:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Get woke, go broke!

You have to wonder what in the blue fuck is going through these fuckers minds when their woke bullshit destroys a corporation that big. Shareholders in these corporations should dump the stocks they hold and make them implode then someone else buy the stock at dirt prices, bring the business back and market the product as hazardous to women mentally ill people. The stock would skyrocket and leftists would call for the business to be burned down and the shareholders to be murdered. Shareholders should get a free AR15 and 50” rounds for self defense!
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 3:11:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

BS click bait link site with a few pictures of college kids acting like college kids.

I am sure that website is going to bring her down, get the tranny fired and NASCAR/NFL fans can drink their Bud light again without catching the ghey.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No matter what you do, OP, be sure you don't attach any of these "photos", or hotlink.

BS click bait link site with a few pictures of college kids acting like college kids.

I am sure that website is going to bring her down, get the tranny fired and NASCAR/NFL fans can drink their Bud light again without catching the ghey.
OP has been linking to that usa supreme site quite a bit lately. Maybe just here to drive traffic.

texashomeserver and realwar have the daily mail market covered so he can’t pivot there.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 3:14:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Get woke, go broke!

You have to wonder what in the blue fuck is going through these fuckers minds when their woke bullshit destroys a corporation that big. Shareholders in these corporations should dump the stocks they hold and make them implode then someone else buy the stock at dirt prices, bring the business back and market the product as hazardous to women mentally ill people. The stock would skyrocket and leftists would call for the business to be burned down and the shareholders to be murdered. Shareholders should get a free AR15 and 50” rounds for self defense!
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/12/2023 3:19:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It's been done before in the beer world with mixed results.

Pabst Blue Ribbon went from working class beer to hipsters to upscale niche with out alienating their core base (much).  Not as extreme as the ex frat girl tried, but still risky for mega established mass brands.
View Quote

Lets just pump the brakes a little here.

The evidence points to the woman in question being the kind of girl that frat guys don't pay any attention to at all, thus the animosity.

Link Posted: 4/12/2023 3:19:19 PM EDT
[#28]
You can't really be mad at her, honestly.

I mean she's really young.  She went to ivy league schools where she was rewarded for parroting Woke culture bullshit and that in turn was rewarded by an amazing job as a VP at a very young age.  She's probably been cuddled and told how "amazing" she is as a "strong independent business woman" and hasn't really suffered a hard day in her entire life.  it's no wonder she's so completely out of touch with the real world.

The people to blame are the folks who hired her, empowered her, and supervised her. I guarantee that during her job interview for that VP position she was spouting words like "diversity, inclusion, social justice" and on and on throughout it, because she has been conditioned for most of her life to believe that those statements are rewarded.   The idiot, most likely white male Boomer who sat there and nodded his head while she spewed all those cliche phrases then hired her is who really is to blame for this whole mess.  

Link Posted: 4/12/2023 3:21:10 PM EDT
[#29]
To be fair, light beer of any kind was always the beer of pansies of one sort or another. It's a retarded meaningless fad that should have gone away a long time ago, shit tastes like drinking Alka-Seltzer.

As far as stock price, they just reported the first quarter, none of this happened until April, we'll know in mid-July just how bad it is for them when they report the second quarter.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 3:21:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Give it some time...
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 3:37:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Bud pioneered the concept that “All advertising, is Good Advertising”.

Long after the wails of protest have died down, you guys will pick up a case, and you won’t even know why.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 3:39:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Bud pioneered the concept that “All advertising, is Good Advertising”.

Long after the wails of protest have died down, you guys will pick up a case, and you won’t even know why.
View Quote

I haven't bought a case of budlight a couple decades. I can't imagine this will change.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 3:42:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Bud pioneered the concept that "All advertising, is Good Advertising".

Long after the wails of protest have died down, you guys will pick up a case, and you won't even know why.
View Quote
I won't.  Not my normal choice of beverage anyway, but I'll go out of my way to avoid them after this unless there's some serious fallout for them that includes her getting fired.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 3:48:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Thats nothing. They dont care yet.
View Quote
Wait another week ago for reality to really hit. Their sales dropped 40% since they commited woke suicide but keep in mind most bars stores beer distributors etc put in their orders days or weeks before all this.

As with any company their goal should be to make money for their investors/stock holders, not push for societal change and they will soon learn that very valuable lesson.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 3:51:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Bud light drinkers will drink it again after their tantrum. Just like their NFL boycott. The Right is weak willed.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 3:54:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Wait another week ago for reality to really hit. Their sales dropped 40% since they commited woke suicide but keep in mind most bars stores beer distributors etc put in their orders days or weeks before all this.

As with any company their goal should be to make money for their investors/stock holders, not push for societal change and they will soon learn that very valuable lesson.
View Quote

Capitalism hasn’t failed, they’ve failed capitalism…
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 3:57:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Give it some time...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Give it some time...

Yeah, just wait until they go out of business like Benchmade an black rifle coffee.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 3:57:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Get woke, go broke!

View Quote

It’s that business schools now teach “corporate stewardship” over sound economic decision making.  They want executives to be “advocates” and “activists”…”stakeholders” are valued over shareholders.

Same shit with the press and media, everyone’s a goddamn activist, no honest journalism anymore.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 4:01:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I don't care if a company wants to target a particular demographic to sell to - they can do what they want. What is asinine is asinine is if they then poke a finger in the eye of the community that has supported them along the way. Heck, you shouldn't piss off ANY of your demographic. That seems pretty basic...
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/12/2023 4:11:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

InBev has a lot of products.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 4:14:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Yeah it’s unlikely that this fiasco will irreparably harm AB InBev but I have to admit I am enjoying watching this blow up their face.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 4:15:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I dunno, it sems to me that if the candidate is someone the establishment Marxists LIKE, then they will just get Facebook/Twitter, etc, to dissapear the photos.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, I was wondering when this phenomenon of decades old Facebook photos turning up to wreck people was going to start.

Awhile ago I postulated that once the millennial generation started moving into positions of power, where Boomers and Gen X are now, all of their college age exploits that were well documented on social media would catch up with them.  Nothing "wrong" in those photos but here they are still coming back to haunt her.

The real shit show is going to be when the Facebook generation starts running for president in the next 10 to 20 years.  Everything they ever posted or was posted about them is going to be under the microscope.  Joe Biden and Donald Trump don't really have the problem of having to answer for some tweet they made in their 20s because it didn't exist.

I've been basically a ghost on Facebook for more than a decade now but there's probably still some stuff out there beyond that that I would wish I could take back if I was running for office.  If you teach your kids anything about the internet, teach them that anything they post or is posted about them is forever.

Or they don't even bother.  If, for instance, an up and coming leftist had taken some photos of himself dressed in blackface back in his college days, his followers would simply be told that it was no big deal.  But if someone like Don Jr. had photos of himself in blackface, from HIS college days, then they would be told that he was literally Hitler.  

Double standards.  Without them, leftists would have no standards at all.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 4:18:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, that is why it was down 4%.  Traders don't sell stocks because of marketing campaigns.  They sell stocks because they think that marketing campaigns will hurt the earnings.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 4:20:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

No kidding,  picture of college kids drinking 20 years ago -  the horror!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No matter what you do, OP, be sure you don't attach any of these "photos", or hotlink.

Yea, pretty lame pictures and article. Nothing incriminating or even possibly cancelable.

No kidding,  picture of college kids drinking 20 years ago -  the horror!
Combined with a potential flop of a brand and a stupid woke ad campaign?  Yeah, that is going to get some attention.  Maybe not publicly but you can be assured that there are some powerful people behind closed doors shaking their heads over the photos.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 4:22:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Yawn. Their stock was up over 40% in the last 6 months and even monthly is still positive despite a few rednecks howling about it.

Imma go on a limb and say they'll weather the storm just fine
View Quote

Play the long term game, chief. How is your NFL team doing?
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 4:27:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Bud light drinkers will drink it again after their tantrum. Just like their NFL boycott. The Right is weak willed.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/12/2023 5:13:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
I hear Blackrock and Vanguard are insuring that it does not tank.

I have no proof one way or the other.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 5:20:01 PM EDT
[#48]
So, we can’t go to disney, and now bush gardens.  What’s the status on Paramount?
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 5:21:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Excerpt from the article:Bud Light suffered a bloodbath this past weekend.

Consumers nationwide revolted against the nation's top-selling beer brand after it stepped "recklessly" into the culture wars last week with its new spokesperson, transgender TikTok star Dylan Mulvaney, according to bar owners and beer-industry experts around the country.

"I think society flexes it muscles sometimes and reminds manufacturers that the consumer is still in charge," Jeff Fitter, owner of Case & Bucks, a restaurant and sports bar in Barnhart, Missouri, told FOX Business.
View Quote
I can't believe she's still employed. Who insults their customer base on social media?
She sure is accelerating the downfall of the product. Go woke go broke.

A couple of things here. First of all, after seeing these photos I think that the Bud branch of things has a way bigger problem. Whoever is doing the hiring there better get wise, diversity hires rarely work out and they might want to do a little more in-depth checking of an applicant's past.
https://www.usasupreme.com/bud-lights-marketing-vp-who-slammed-fratty-culture-could-face-some-backlash-over-these-photos/

View Quote
I've ate at that Case and Bucks place a few times there... Not bad food.  About what you'd expect.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 5:22:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don’t know outside of straight up nudes/sex videos the fact that every single kid has years of documented shenanigans on social media most “bad behavior” of yesteryear will be milquetoast. Hell it’s anachronistic the idea we were telling these kids “wait until you get to the real world where there aren’t safe spaces” when the coddling safe spaces has now permeated our entire society. Give it a few years when these onlyfans girls age out and win a few high profile lawsuits for discrimination and society will bend to letting any butthole purveyor into any profession as well.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top