Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 9:23:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 9:46:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You're kidding right?

Wendy's fries are the best fast food ones.

BK fries have been revolting since they went to that coated nastiness in the 90's.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah I had the spicy BK one and it was surprisingly good. Wendy's is still better but their fries are garbage.

You're kidding right?

Wendy's fries are the best fast food ones.

BK fries have been revolting since they went to that coated nastiness in the 90's.
Maybe it's just the Wendy's where I live but I think they put them in the fryer before the grease is up to temp or something. They just come out soggy and greasy.

I skip fries everywhere most of the time anyway, and just get the sandwich with no drink. Honestly the best fries I've had have been shoe string cut ones from a local place, but I wouldn't classify it as fast food.

BK, McDonalds, and Wendy's all have gross fries. Arby's curly fries are ok with their horsey sauce.

Hate chicken had good waffle fries, but I don't feel like waiting 25 minutes to get food from a drive in. They just moved into my locale and the lines are still ridiculous.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:04:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Original chicken sandwich from BK was awesome when I was a kid.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/p5gX0S3r5uY/maxresdefault.jpg
View Quote
LOL those things were about 50% "mayonnaise"
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:10:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I really liked the Italian version.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:12:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I distrust/dislike anything that has mayonnaise on it.
View Quote

The one time I had a Popeyes chicken sandwhich it was absolutely loaded with mayo and I haven't been able to try one since.

Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:14:05 PM EDT
[#6]
BK has had two for years now. The better one which is proper chicken tends to be $5 as a meal. I find it good enough for the price.

Then there is the "original chicken sandwich" which is essentially a giant chicken nugget.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:19:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I loved that sandwich and miss it. The closest BK is an hour and half away.
View Quote

BK can't even make a french fry.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:19:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Mcdonlad new spicy chicken sandwich is bomb.

View Quote

Are you fucking high?

I rarely eat that garbage, but the other day my son wanted a quarter pounder. The picture on the sign looked like a Chick-fil-a sandwich so I gave it a chance. It was absolutely the worst fucking piece of shit masquerading as a chicken sandwich that I have ever tasted. The bun was burnt, but somehow simultaneously soggy. The pickles were the usual gross McD’s variety. The “chicken”, I don’t know how to say this, but it didn’t even really have a taste. It was kind of what I imagine some sort of food substitute bar would taste like in a near future sci-fi dystopian movie.

McD’s fries and breakfast sandwiches are okay though.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:20:29 PM EDT
[#9]

That doesn't look bad. I might actually be able to get one of those. I'm 0 for 2 on Popeye's having chicken breasts in stock, it's also 40 miles away from home. Chic-Fil-A isn't much closer. I haven't been to a BK in over 10 years but they just opened one across the street from work last year. I might just try this sandwich.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:20:40 PM EDT
[#10]
I tried KFC's new chicken sandwich today. It sucked about the same as Chick Fil A's. Popeye's is the best hands down. BK's old Tendercrisp chicken sandwich wasn't bad.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:28:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:31:59 PM EDT
[#12]
The Burger King here is trash even by Burger King standards.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:36:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Really? KFC has a chicken sandwich?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
KFC is in the race too and not bad.

Really? KFC has a chicken sandwich?  

Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:44:21 PM EDT
[#14]

It’s a good sandwich, but Chick-fil-a wins based on availability (Popeyes only seems to make 10 sandwiches a day), customer service (Popeyes should be the real hate chicken since the staff seems to hate their customers), and I’m 87% less likely to get shot at a Chick-fil-a.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:46:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Two fucking pages really?

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:48:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Two fucking pages really?

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.
View Quote

Lol.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:54:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Because of this thread I had one from bk tonight. I got crispy combo and the kid got spicy combo. It was about $20 with tax. It was good. Popeyes is best then KFC then bk then McD in my opinion.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:59:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Anyone without pressure frying has lost this race.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 11:01:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Haven't had it.....yet.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 11:01:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Original chicken sandwich from BK was awesome when I was a kid.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/p5gX0S3r5uY/maxresdefault.jpg
View Quote

The parmesan veneration was better, but not hate chicken.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 11:03:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

That doesn't look bad. I might actually be able to get one of those. I'm 0 for 2 on Popeye's having chicken breasts in stock, it's also 40 miles away from home. Chic-Fil-A isn't much closer. I haven't been to a BK in over 10 years but they just opened one across the street from work last year. I might just try this sandwich.
View Quote

It was pretty good!
Thick chicken, girthy pickles!
I like Popeyes sides better, but they’re 50+ miles in a direction I don’t wanna go (Olympia).
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 11:08:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Two weeks ago, I ate Burger King for the first time in about 5 years and got norovirus. Never again.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 11:09:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

If you think BK onion rings are good I have to question your palate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Every time I eat BK I'm disappointed. Only thing there I remember being good was the onion rings.

I'll stick to popeyes and hate chicken.

If you think BK onion rings are good I have to question your palate.

Exactly! A real onion ring, is an actual onion ring.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 11:13:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You’re kidding right?

Wendy’s fries are the best fast food ones.

BK fries have been revolting since they went to that coated nastiness in the 90’s.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah I had the spicy BK one and it was surprisingly good. Wendy's is still better but their fries are garbage.

You’re kidding right?

Wendy’s fries are the best fast food ones.

BK fries have been revolting since they went to that coated nastiness in the 90’s.

The biggest problem with fast food fries is that they are usually undercooked. Limp soggy fries suck no matter where they come from.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 11:19:01 PM EDT
[#25]
fuck bk. anti gun,anti 2a cocksuckers
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 11:19:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Popeyes-----10

KFC-----------9

McDonalds---3.5
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 11:21:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Fuck you and your peasant sandwiches. I have a Culvers close to my house, and their chicken sandwich is the best.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top